Betpoints: 13496

Nice info thx.
    Keep up great work.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    I have some good info for my local team. Though it's really a crappy inconsistent league, this is worth of playing today.

EBEL (EHL)

Olimpija will play without Aljaž Uduč, David Planko, Guillaume Desbiens, Aleš Mušič, Stefan Chaput in Olivier Roy due to injuries. That's HUGE handicap, especially playing without first goalie Roy who started all the games so far. He is the main reason why Olimpija isn't losing like 10-1 but just 4-1. This team also has huge problems with offensive realization and missing players will only make the gap wider. Graz is currently second last on the standings but they have changed their coach and have picked up their game since. They have beaten Sapa Fehervar back-to-back to earn some points. The new head coach is Ivo Jan who knows Olimpija very well since he was actively playing there and later also coaching. There is a huge advantage for Graz today so this is a must play for me.

Pick: Graz 99ers ML @ 1.72 bet365 5/10
    nutta

deno best of luck tonight, what you thinking fella?

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

Great play today!
    Keep it up.
    Very fine work. ��

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

My NHL bet for today is Canadiens to keep riding their streak: Montreal Canadiens ML @ 1.67 Pinnacle 3/10

Canadiens have the best goalie in the league and so far he didn't show any signs of weakness, dude is rock solid, and two lines which are scoring goals while Blues is riding their victory streak because of Tarasenko. Shattenkirk and Stastny are injured, 2nd d-man and 1st centreman, this should take away some depth. Final game of the long road trip and Allen will start tonight, while he is not a bad goalie, he is also no Elliott. Last year Habs have easily beaten Blues in the two season matches so it seems like they are a good matchup.

I also like Panthers and Jackets but I'll limit myself to Montreal tonight.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

i remember you saying penguins will win the next 3 games and they did. I thank you sir.
    cheers Z.

ZdenoK

Columbus with the worst start of the season in their franchise history. Coach replacement has followed. They will play in Minnesota tonight where they've been having quite some success in the past seasons. I won't go into much details, Minny is a much better team at the moment, especially defensively, but Columbus has a nice team nonetheless. Last year they were the most injured team in the league and when they finally pieced themselves together they went on a streak of 13 games without a regulation loss to conclude the season. I was expecting more from them this year, at least to reach the playoffs, if not advancing to the next round. Often teams in NHL perform much better after their coach gets fired and reach the desired victory. Given the odds I think it's worth of sprinkling a few units on Jackets.

Pick: Columbus Blue Jackets ML @ 2.74 Pinnacle 2/10

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

torts is a hardass haha..will be interesting to see if he helps or hinders the jackets in the long run. maybe he has been humbled since being fired and comes back a better coach. he knows how to run a good defense which is something the jackets desperately need. i wonder if he has had enough time to get the jackets a win tonight...maybe too soon?

either way, good luck tonight!

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    torts is a hardass haha..will be interesting to see if he helps or hinders the jackets in the long run. maybe he has been humbled since being fired and comes back a better coach. he knows how to run a good defense which is something the jackets desperately need. i wonder if he has had enough time to get the jackets a win tonight...maybe too soon?

either way, good luck tonight!
    Thanks. I think the Tortorella defensive system with blocking shots and forwards digging deeper into ofensive zone on forecheck (I believe it's what Jackets need right now) won't come into play just yet, I mean it's pretty much impossible to change the team that much over night, but the presence of a new authority and a chance for a fresh start should ignite a spark in the team. I know Minny is looking to bounce back after 2 losses and they are a better team, especially on the defense, but given the odds I will take any team under a new coach playing vs Minny tonight for few units.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

liking the torts affect but might it be too early for that notion skin?

gl

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

Thanks. I think the Tortorella defensive system with blocking shots and forwards digging deeper into ofensive zone on forecheck (I believe it's what Jackets need right now) won't come into play just yet, I mean it's pretty much impossible to change the team that much over night, but the presence of a new authority and a chance for a fresh start should ignite a spark in the team. I know Minny is looking to bounce back after 2 losses and they are a better team, especially on the defense, but given the odds I will take any team under a new coach playing vs Minny tonight for few units.
    ya that makes sense. at the very least he will teach them how to be aggressive on the bench and in the hallway leading to the oppositions locker room!

love the avatar by the way haha...definitely captures torts

ZdenoK

Too bad Jackets didn't come through yesterday, they had the 2-1 lead after 1st but Minny fought back... I'll probably take Flames tonight but I'll decide later before the game starts.

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Hey buddy you have a link for the Habs game?

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by Bedard View Post
    Hey buddy you have a link for the Habs game?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu57pKczz0I

ZdenoK

Got some info for Continental Cup: Polish team Tychy will host Coventry in order to determine who will advance from their group stage. Tychy is Polish national champ, currently at the top of their national league while Coventry is last in the UK championship. Difference in quality level between the teams should be visible, plus Tychy plays in front of home crowd.

Pick: GKS Tychy ML @ 1.52 bet365 5/10

ZdenoK

NHL: I took Jets ML @ 1.724 Pinnacle 5/10 because they will play rested at home vs Wild who will play 3rd game in 4 days without Dubnyk in net.

1Time!
    1Time!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14475

Any stream links today mate? Would love them for Sens game and Preds game later if possible!

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
    Any stream links today mate? Would love them for Sens game and Preds game later if possible!
    Sens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCL-sRwGCI

Will post Preds later.
    Points Awarded:

1Time! gave ZdenoK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1Time!

Sens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCL-sRwGCI

Will post Preds later.

legend

1Time!

thanks mate!
    my afternoon at work is now set!

1Time!

Hey ZK, any chance of youtube links to these games?
    - Islanders
    - Blackhawks
    - Stars

love your work if you can! would love to know how you find them so i dont have to harass you haha!

First 123