jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

20/10:

Tampa @ Nashville: Tampa ML (1.5u), Tampa Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)
    Two loses for Tampa, they will be motivated to win again. Hedman should be back in the lineup.

Arizona @ New Jersey: Arizona ML (2u), Arizona in Regulation (1u), Arizona -1.5 (1u), Arizona Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)
    Merrill is out for Devils. With the young speedy players of Arizona they should come away with the win here tonight.

Florida @ Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh Over 2.5 TT (2.5u)
    Time for penguins to start scoring. I think tonight they will start getting goals. Luongo hasn't been great vs penguins.

jontebond

Capitals @ Flames: Over 5.5 (2u)

Dallas @ Philadelphia Over 5.5 (3u)

jontebond

21/10:
    Detroit @ Edmonton: Detroit ML (2u), Detroit Over 2.5 TT (2u), Detroit in Regulation (1u), Detroit -1.5 (1u)
    Detroit seems to never lose to Edmonton, think this will not change tonight.
    Detroit has lost last two, so they should be come out trying to put this one away.

Carolina @ Colorado: Over 5.5 (2u)
    Normally high scoring games vs those teams. The amount of shots that Carolina takes they are bound to get some goals soon.
    Colorado defense is one of the worst in the league, offensively they are one of the better teams.

jontebond

Flyers @ Bruins: Under 5 (2u)
    With Flyers having trouble scoring and Bergeron and Berleskey, including a superhot flyers goalie, I'm expecting very little goals.

jontebond

Bergeron is playing, however still think the under is good.

jontebond

Coyotes @ Rangers: Rangers in Regulation (2u) Rangers -1.5 (1u) Rangers TT Over 2.5 (2u)Dream is over for Coyotes, they started strong but last couple of games they looked like expected.
    Rangers in the Garden should be able to take this one.

Panthers @ Blackhawks: Chicago in Regulation (2u), Chicago -1.5 (1u), Chicago TT Over 2.5 (2u)
    Long break for chicago, they should come out with tons of energy in this game. Panthers in last game was completely outplayed by Penguins.
    I think that blackhawks will outpower them. Keith is out Svedberg should take a spot, he is as big as Chara, 6'9 and is just a monster that will clear everything infront of net.

Capitals @ Canucks: Capitals in Regulation (1.5u), Capitals -1.5 (1u), Capitals Over 2.5 TT (2u)
    Washington definetly in better form then Canucks. With Bäckström back in the lineup this team looks real solid.

Kings @ Sharks: Sharks in Regulation (2u), Sharks -1.5 (1u)
    Enroth in net for kings. Sharks looks like a decent team this season.
    It's a rivally but I think shark has better form then kings.

Dallas @ Pittsburgh: Over 5.5 (3u)

jontebond

Rangers in Regulation (2u)
    Rangers -1.5 (1u)

Rangers TT Over 2.5 (2u)

Chicago in Regulation (2u)
    Chicago -1.5 (1u)

Chicago TT Over 2.5 (2u)

Capitals in Regulation (1.5u)
    Capitals -1.5 (1u)

Capitals Over 2.5 TT (2u)

Sharks in Regulation (2u)
    Sharks -1.5 (1u)

Dallas/Pittsburgh, don't know the score yet, as I will watch the game later.

7/11 - +9.8 units

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

How yo doing overall bro?

jontebond

24/10
    Tampa Bay in regulation (2u), Tampa Bay -1.5 (1u), Tampa TT Over 2.5 (3u)

Kings in Regulation (2u), Kings -1.5 (1u)

Edmonton in Regulation (1u), Edmonton -1.5 (0.5u), Edmonton TT Over 2.5 (1.5u)

I will do a summery after tonight

jontebond

Tampa Bay in regulation (2u)
    Tampa Bay -1.5 (1u)

Tampa TT Over 2.5 (3u)

Kings in Regulation (2u)
    Kings -1.5 (1u)

Edmonton in Regulation (1u)
    Edmonton -1.5 (0.5u)

Edmonton TT Over 2.5 (1.5u)

4/8 (+2 u)
    Nilsson is such a joke in goal, 6/11 saves, great man, good job. better to put a extra defender on then him in goal.

jontebond

YTD: 69W, 65L (+22.2 units)

jontebond

Leans 24/10:
    Florida, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Blues, Chicago, Blue Jackets, Vancouver, Sharks

Jones10

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    YTD: 69W, 65L (+22.2 units)

Still having a good season right now...I've battled last 2 days to get close right back to even on the year

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by Jones10 View Post
    Still having a good season right now...I've battled last 2 days to get close right back to even on the year
    Yeah its a long season, but teams like Anaheim and Pittsburgh keeps playing really under their potential. I'm counting on a couple of long streaks from both those teams soon.

For tonight
    * Really like Devils tonight, as Buffalo is using their 3rd goalie.
    * Toronto has value, I probably play them moneyline, in regulation, and game under 5 as price will dominate as usual.
    Price is really the best, most dominated goalie I've seen since Hasek. Montreal can go all the way to Stanley cup finals.
    * Anaheim, enough is enough, they need to start scoring, perry and Grezlaf in separate lines now again.
    * Penguins, Remove kessel from first line, First line is now Dupuis - Crosby - Hörnqvist, Kessel + Malkin can work really well. Sprong back after receiving work ****. I like TT Over, In regulation, -1.5, -2.5. Dupuis is such a key player for Penguins.
    * Arizona, having lost 3 games in a row they should be on fire tonight, looking for the rookies to go at it.
    * Islanders. Blues have following players missing due to injuries: Schwartz, Stastney, Shattenkirk, Berglund
    * Florida: Dallas on Back to back, value definetly on Florida, they play well against Dallas last time.
    * Blue Jackets: Tonight they will come with the first win, Tortorella will have them fired up.
    * Vancouver: Detroit is just a mess, they player piss poor and really missing their star player. Looking for vancouver to cover it in regulation and -1.5. Big advantage in net as well.
    * Sharks: 3 straight losses. They should come out flying tonight at home.

jontebond

Ignore Florida and Arizona. Both backups are starting. Like Dallas and Ottawa

jontebond

Brad Richards and Kyle Quincey, Green (Questionable) out for Detroit.
    Load up on Vancouver tonight.
    Last edited by jontebond; 10-24-15 at 01:13 PM.

jontebond

24/10:
    Anaheim @ Minnesota: Anaheim ML (1.5u), Anaheim TT Over 2.5 (1.5u), Anaheim in Regulation (1u), Anaheim -1.5 (0.5u)
    Dubnyk hasn't played particular good this season. You got to think that Ducks are going to be the much hungrier team in this game.
    Against Nashville, they just had a simply terrible start, and some really piss poor goaltending.
    Perry and Getzlaf is split up which i think is great tactics against Wild, as Suter can only be on the ice for one of those pairings.
    Ducks have a long road trip and sometimes this is the cure to get out of a slump. If they don't win this the head coach will be really close to getting sacked.

jontebond

Pittsburgh @ Nashville: Pittsburgh ML (2u), Pittsburgh in Regulation (1u), Pittsburgh -1.5 (1u), Pittsburgh Over 2.5 TT (2u)
    Johnson finally got it, split up the first line which has looked really bad with Kessel, try it later once the team gets some momentum.
    Dupuis will play with Crosby and Hörnqvist in first line. Those guys find each other really well and I think this is really good.
    Plotnikov/Perron - Malkin and Kessel will make up the second line. Not sure how kessel and malkin will team up.
    Kunitz - Bonino - Sprong in third line, this line looks fantastic, Bonino has played real solid together with the explosive Sprong, i think it can be very good. Perron - Cullen - Rust in 4th line. Basically they should have 4 lines that can score.
    Nashville won 5 - 1 against ducks, but that doesn't really say how good Nashville is, just how bad ducks are right now and Khubino which is one of the worst goalies in the league. They have won 3 straight games, and 6 of 7 games of the season, so they are good team for sure, I just see the angle of a much more desperate team that needs to start producing goals. Tonight might be the beginning of scoring more then 3 goals.

jontebond

New Jersey @ Buffalo: New Jersey ML (1u), New Jersey in Regulation (0.5u), New Jersey -1.5 (0.5u), New Jersey Over 2.5 TT (1u)
    All the momentum is Devils that has found a way to win 3 straight games. They know that this type of games is a must to at least be around .500 at the end of the season.
    Mostly why I believe in Devils is the goalie difference. Schnider is a really good goalie, and Buffalo's 3rd goalie will be in Net tonight for he's first NHL game.

jontebond

Toronto @ Montreal: Under 5.5 (1.5u)
    Montreal is tired, coming of a back to back game. I think Toronto needs to prioritize defense as they can't score goals.
    Price in net for Montreal and he should keep most of the puck out from net today. Bernier is good, but he just doesn't seem to have and confident. Last game however he was really solid and I think he will continue this tonight.
    My main angle is Montreal will be tired, so first period we should see very little goals from Montreal's side until they get the legs going.

jontebond

Arizona @ Ottawa: Over 5.5 (2u)
    Backup goalie in net for Arizona. I otherwise would like to take Arizona for a win tonight, but with Lindback in Net I have no confident in this.
    He is not very good at all. Anderson is also out of form, and against the young guns in Arizona they should be able to score a couple or more.

jontebond

New York Islanders @ St Louis: New York Islanders ML(1.5u), New York Islanders in Regulation (1u), New York Islanders -1.5 (0.5u)
    Too many injuries in St Louis. Following 1st and 2nd liners are out: Schwartz, Stastny, Shattenkirk, Berglund. I don't see them scoring too many goals with those guys out. They still have depth but I think Islanders will be able to to contain them. Halak in Net most likely and he has looked solid.
    Most likely it will be Greiss in Net, since it's a back to back game, but he has been decent.
    Last edited by jontebond; 10-24-15 at 04:16 PM.

jontebond

Tampa Bay @ Chicago: Chicago Over 2.5 (2u), Chicago Over 3.5 (1u), Game Over 5.5 (2u)
    Gudlevskis in net for Tampa. Chicago should be able to score against Tampa tonight. Back to Back game for Tampa so they might have some tired legs.

jontebond

Florida @ Dallas: Dallas ML (3u), Dallas in Regulation (2u), Dallas -1.5 (1.5u), Dallas TT Over 3.5 (2u)
    Barkov is out for Florida. He is the main center and they are forced to change. The depth of centers in Florida can't handle this.
    Dallas is just explosive force and has soo much offense I can't see Florida from preventing them from Scoring ESPECIALLY with Montoya in net for Florida. This should be a straight forward win for Dallas at home.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

^
    You do solid work in here.
    Best of luck.

Jones10

GL tn bro....I'm on STL though...one of us will be right atleast...

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

What do you think about O5.5 in the Isles/Blues game? 2.04

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    What do you think about O5.5 in the Isles/Blues game? 2.04
    This game should go over. Blues might win it even, but value is on Islanders.

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by Jones10 View Post
    GL tn bro....I'm on STL though...one of us will be right atleast...
    BOL, yeah blues might take this game, I played it for the value and the injuries of blues

jontebond

PRediction: Next coach to get fired: bruce boudreau
    Anaheim is terrible.

No more betting on ducks until they have had two good consecutive games.
    Last edited by jontebond; 10-24-15 at 06:02 PM.

SovietRussia
    SovietRussia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Anaheim is terrible.

Word. I bit. Game isn't over yet though.

jontebond

Anaheim is terrible.

Ducks breaking the record with stupid penalties in 1 game.... All players have given up

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by SovietRussia View Post
    Word. I bit. Game isn't over yet though.
    Yeah but ducks have given up already, taken so many stupid penalties.

jontebond

2 - 0, pathentic, 24 - 6 in shots. Ducks must fire head coach to get a new start or something.

SovietRussia
    SovietRussia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

2 - 0, pathentic, 24 - 6 in shots. Ducks must fire head coach to get a new start or something.
    They have McLean sitting right there with the wicked stash.

First 1234567 ... Last