Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Tampa Bay @ Buffalo: Tampa Bay -1.5 (2u)
    Tampa in Regulation (1.5u)

Tampa TT Over 3.5 (2u)

YTD: 13 - 13 - 0 (+3 units)

Better late then never...

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

10/10:

Philadelphia @ Florida: Philadelphia ML (1u), Philadelphia TT Over 2.5 (1.5u)
    Second and Third line was horrible for Flyers, they need to improve. They were aweful in the first game.
    I think they will come out strong in this game. In the past Flyers almost always outshoot Florida and I'm expecting Luongo has a past of being a bit slow in the start of the season so lets hope for that. There should be goals in this game.

New Jersey @ Washington: Washington in Regulation (2u), Washington -1.5 (2u), Washington TT Over 3.5 (1.5u)
    I like everything that Washington did in the offseason.
    They have looked OK during the preseason and you got to figure they want to be one of the TOP team in Eastern Conference.
    Devils have Kinaid in goal, and I don't see him owning this game, This should be a straight win for the Capitals.

Montreal @ Boston: Montreal ML (1.5u), Montreal in Regulation (1.5u) , Montreal -1.5 (1u)
    Montreal has a healthy lineup vs Bruins, where two key defense Chara and Seidenberg is on IR. We saw how it went vs Winnipeg, and I don't see this change until they get their main defensive force back in the lineup.

Ottawa @ Toronto: Ottawa ML (1.5u), Ottawa -1.5 (1u)
    Big problems in Net for Toronto. The team plays OK but they have to get some decent goaltending.
    None of Bernie or Reimer has impressed at all. Toronto is coming off a really bad loss vs Detroit and is on a back to back game.
    I just think that Ottawa is a much better team.

jontebond

Offically the worst team in the league Philadelphia, AUTO fade in the future. Them and Toronto.

jontebond

Haha flyers 0 - 3!!!

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

10/10:

Philadelphia @ Florida: Philadelphia ML (1u), Philadelphia TT Over 2.5 (1.5u)
    Second and Third line was horrible for Flyers, they need to improve. They were aweful in the first game.
    I think they will come out strong in this game. In the past Flyers almost always outshoot Florida and I'm expecting Luongo has a past of being a bit slow in the start of the season so lets hope for that. There should be goals in this game.

New Jersey @ Washington: Washington in Regulation (2u), Washington -1.5 (2u), Washington TT Over 3.5 (1.5u)
    I like everything that Washington did in the offseason.
    They have looked OK during the preseason and you got to figure they want to be one of the TOP team in Eastern Conference.
    Devils have Kinaid in goal, and I don't see him owning this game, This should be a straight win for the Capitals.

Montreal @ Boston: Montreal ML (1.5u), Montreal in Regulation (1.5u) , Montreal -1.5 (1u)
    Montreal has a healthy lineup vs Bruins, where two key defense Chara and Seidenberg is on IR. We saw how it went vs Winnipeg, and I don't see this change until they get their main defensive force back in the lineup.

Ottawa @ Toronto: Ottawa ML (1.5u), Ottawa -1.5 (1u)
    Big problems in Net for Toronto. The team plays OK but they have to get some decent goaltending.
    None of Bernie or Reimer has impressed at all. Toronto is coming off a really bad loss vs Detroit and is on a back to back game.
    I just think that Ottawa is a much better team.

Solid night again bro...

jontebond

Philadelphia @ Florida:
    Philadelphia ML (1u)
    Philadelphia TT Over 2.5 (1.5u)
    New Jersey @ Washington:
    Washington in Regulation (2u)
    Washington -1.5 (2u)
    Washington TT Over 3.5 (1.5u)
    Montreal @ Boston:
    Montreal ML (1.5u),
    Montreal in Regulation (1.5u)
    Montreal -1.5 (1u)
    Ottawa @ Toronto:
    Ottawa ML (1.5u)
    Ottawa -1.5 (1u)

YTD: 20 - 16 - 0 (+11.5u)

jontebond

Cheers, yeah started slow.

- Biggest dissapointment is Penguins, can't find the net, the team looks slow and unsynchronized. I give them 4-5 games until they find the chemistry.
    - Flyers is auto fade, this team just looks very poor. Mason had the worst goalie performance I've seen in a long time, actually might never have seen such a bad performance in my life.
    - Maple Leafs needs to find some decent goaltending.
    - Rangers impresses a lot, should win the eastern playing like this, their defense is just so solid with A star goalie.
    - Devils, they found a bit of net vs Washington but they are also auto fade.
    - Bruins auto fade until chara and Seidenberg is back in the lineup.
    - Colorado seems to be able to score a lot, I had them as one of the worst team, but seeing them if they can get defensive support they will win a lot of games.
    - Sharks is also very impressive.

- Biggest supprise is Mike Smith, he plays really solid in net. They are obviously not the worst team in the league anymore.

jontebond

11/9:
    Montreal @ Ottawa: Over 5.5 (2u), Montreal TT Over 2.5 (2u)
    Montreal dominated Boston as expected. However The reason I don't go with Montreal is their backup goalie starts, that never played a single NHL game. Both teams on B2B so expecting a bit more open game.

jontebond

1-1.

12/10: Leans:
    Tampa Bay, Islanders, Blue Jackets, Florida, Ducks.

jontebond

Tampa Bay @ Boston: Tampa Bay ML (2u), Tampa bay in Regulation (1.5u), Tampa Bay -1.5 (1.5), Tampa Bay TT Over x (2u)
    Boston is terrible shape, Chara and Seindenberg still out, now Merchant is injuried. They are looking terrible. Tampa should win this as they just keep looking better and better. I'm playing this early as the line should drop even more at gametime. TT not out yet, but will play 2.5 if > 1.7 and 3.5 if > 2.2

jontebond

Jets @ Islanders: Islanders ML(2.5u), Islanders in Regulation (1.5u), Islanders -1.5 (1.5u), Islander TT Over x (2u)
    Got to think that Islanders is hungry to get it's first win here. I also think the line will drop so playing this early.

Blue Jackets @ Buffalo: Blue Jackets ML (3.5u), Blue Jackets in regulation (2 u), Blue Jackets -1.5 (1.5u), Blue Jackets TT Over x.
    Buffalo's starting goalie will be out for a long time, going to take advantage of this. Blue Jackets need the win here, as they lost first two starts and they have a much better lineup then Buffalo.

jontebond

Might add 2-3 units on Blue Jackets depending on what I see. But thats the early games for today.

jontebond

Plus in US it's Columbus Day right?, so Columbus has to win =)

jontebond

Note:
    Chara back in the lineup today, not good. However it will be he's first game so probably take some time to find the rythm (hopefully).

jontebond

Leans late games:
    Flyers vs Panthers: Under 5.5.
    Got to think that Flyers will try and play a more controlled defensive game to help their goalie.
    Mason was awful last game but he can also be really good. Offensively they look horrible, Second line in particular, coach got a find a way, maybe change line combinations, maybe move up Matt read in second line.

Canucks vs Ducks: Ducks in Regulation, Ducks -1.5, Ducks TT Over
    Ducks ready for first win this season, they are on of the best, but similar to Penguins, they seem to start slow, once they finding the rythm they will be a team to back.

jontebond

Mason out for Philly, Neuvirth in. Not going with the Under.
    Florida ML looks OK, Philly should not be favorites with this much....

jontebond

Tampa Bay @ Boston:
    Tampa Bay ML (2u)

Tampa bay in Regulation (1.5u)

Tampa Bay -1.5 (1.5)

Tampa Bay TT Over x (2u)

Jets @ Islanders:
    Islanders ML(2.5u)

Islanders in Regulation (1.5u)

Islanders -1.5 (1.5u)

Islander TT Over x (2u)

YTD: 29 - 17 - 0 (+29.2 Units)

Pending the CLB game.

jontebond

Columbus is in a such a mess, can't score against Buffalo and Johnson, big problems!

jontebond

Florida @ Flyers: Over 5.5 (1.5u)
    With mason out, this game can easily go over

Canucks @ Ducks: Over 5.5 (1.5u)
    Ducks will explode tonight, and Canucks is up for a game of duck hunt!

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

With mason out, this game can easily go over

Ducks will explode tonight, and Canucks is up for a game of duck hunt!

OK, lets do it.

jontebond

started good, but still on the plus side today. Not Columbus day....

Blue Jackets @ Buffalo:
    Blue Jackets ML (3.5u),

Blue Jackets in regulation (2 u)

Blue Jackets -1.5 (1.5u)

Blue Jackets TT Over x.

YTD: 29 - 23 - 0 (+18.2 Units)

jontebond

Leans for Tomorrow:
    Montreal, Predators, Jets, Sharks, Hurricans, Red Wings, Oilers, Blues, Kings

jontebond

Strongly leans:

Sharks ML, Sharks in regulation, Sharks -1.5, Sharks TT Over x
    Shark is looking good, they have good value and decent chance. -1.5 is a long shot but the value is great.

Detroit ML, Detroit in Regulation, Detroit -1.5, Detroit TT Over x
    Detroit is looking great, two first lines are really finding chemistry, Powerplay looks good.
    Tampa will probably put Poulin in Net so this is a massive advantage, he's previous meeting vs Detroit he has a very low save % and gaa.
    Back to back game for Tampa, next game is the home opener for Tampa.

Carolina ML, Carolina in Regulation, Carolina -1.5, Carolina TT Over x
    Back to back for Florida, They played well, just flyers goalie player really solid, quite impressed by he's performance, and a bit unexpected.
    Lack will play he's first game, and he is really solid. Montoya in Net and I always go against him as I don't think he is any good.
    He had a shutout last time facing Carolina, but I still think he is awful.

La Kings in regulation, -1.5, Kings TT Over x
    Cmon lets start scoring and winning some games. First two games they have had some chances but failing to score, I don't think this will continue much longer. Vancouver on a back to back game so they should play Bachman.
    He is a small size goalie so he should probably get into trouble with the size that Kings have in front of net.
    They should be driving hard to net tonight.
    However he's stats vs LA is excellent, so still trying to find an angle. I just think Kings will be desperate in this game.

Blues ML, Blues in regulation, Blues -1.5, Blues TT Over x:
    They are just a much strong bigger team then Flames. In the past they have dominated Calgary and I see no reason to stop.
    Hiller is awful against Blues

jontebond

2015-10-13:

Nashville @ New Jersey: Nashville in regulation (1.5u), Nashville -1.5 (1.5u), Nashville TT Over 2.5(1.5u)
    Backup goalie starts in Devils. Not sure how they will score on Nashville which looks great defensively.
    Also thinking Forsberg will have a great game (1+1). John Moore is out for Devils as well

San Jose @ Washington: San Jose ML (2u), San Jose -1.5 (1u), San Jose Over 2.5 TT (2u)
    San Jose has great value here, they have looked solid and played more games then Washington. Holtby looked just OK and they let in 3 pucks vs Devils. Ovechkin is questionable today. With him and Backstrom out they lose a lot of fire power.

Tampa Bay @ Detroit: Detroit ML (2u), Detroit Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)
    Simple tired Tampa team angle, plus back to back goalies I always like to go against even if it's Bishop.
    Detroit have looked really solid and have 3 lines that can score goals. Power player is very solid, so I think the tiredness will translate into a couple of lazy penalties for Tampa.

Florida @ Carolina: Carolina ML (2u), Carolina Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)
    Montoya in net for Florida. Playing on back to back I think they will lose this game. Florida have a couple of veterans that will not be able to deal with Back to Back very good.
    Carolina has looked decent and they will just get better, still not a playoff team.

St Louis @ Calgary: St Louis ML (1.5u), St Louis in regulation (1u), St Louis Over 2.5 TT (1.2u)
    Blues is just a much better complete team then Calgary. Jonas Hiller has awful stats vs Blues.

Depending might add Kings to this later.
    Last edited by jontebond; 10-13-15 at 12:36 PM.

Sherfire

Panthers D is looking really good tonight. I hope carolina can find some cracks

That detroit game was a heartstopper. What a finish.

Nice job on the picks tonight man, thanks.
    Last edited by Sherfire; 10-13-15 at 10:42 PM.

jontebond

Nashville @ New Jersey:
    Nashville in regulation (1.5u),

Nashville -1.5 (1.5u),

Nashville TT Over 2.5(1.5u)

San Jose @ Washington:
    San Jose ML (2u),

San Jose -1.5 (1u),

San Jose Over 2.5 TT (2u)

Tampa Bay @ Detroit:
    Detroit ML (2u),

Detroit Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)

Florida @ Carolina:
    Carolina ML (2u)

Carolina Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)

St Louis @ Calgary:
    St Louis ML (1.5u),

St Louis in regulation (1u),

St Louis Over 2.5 TT (1.2u)

YTD: 42 - 25 - 0 (+36.6 Units)

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

damn you're killing it bro!

jontebond

Leans for tonight:

Columbus, Chicago, Colorado, Anaheim

jontebond

Predictions:
    Penguins is going to win 3-4 games in a row. They dominated Montreal and should have won the game.
    Please just put money on Penguins and you should make profit.
    Ducks is also going to start playing and show Smith he really isn't as good as he's first two start playing slow starters penguins and kings.

jontebond

14/10:

Ottawa @ Columbus: Columbus ML (2u), Columbus in regulation (1u), Columbus Over 2.5 TT (2u)
    OK enough is enough, time for the first win of Columbus. They still look like they searching for chemistry but they should be able to start win games with this lineup.

Chicago @ Philadelphia: Chicago ML (2u), Chicago in Regulation (1.5), Chicago -1.5 (1u), Chicago Over 2.5 TT (2u)
    Too different team, one is cup contender the other is just trying to find a solid team. Last game they won 1 - 0 vs Panthers but it was a really even game. Neuvirth was excellent however Chicago is another level then Florida.

Boston @ Colorado: Over 5.5 (1u), Boston Over 2.5 TT (1u)
    Not sure who will win, but I think lots of Goals. Colorado scores a lot but also leaks goals. Boston will come out desperate to start winning. Krejic will have a good night. Gustavsson in net for Boston, so they will also let a couple in.

Arizona @ Anaheim: Anaheim in Regulation (2u), Anaheim -1.5 (1.5u)
    Ducks will start the season tonight, ride the ducks for awhile after this is my recommendation. Smith has played well but tonight he will not stop the Ducks. Ducks will be flying. Rakell will have a good night.

greeny1912
    greeny1912's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Love the picks, think Colorado pulls it out at home tho

jontebond

Columbus, can't win but not because of effort, they really should have had it if Bobovsky could keep some pucks out.
    Bob really won the game for Ottawa here, he can't be playing like that.

Biggest supprise Neuvirth getting another shutout, that is back to back shutout, he really play amazing. if the can keep it up Flyers have something going.

Ottawa @ Columbus:
    Columbus ML (2u)
    Columbus in regulation (1u)
    Columbus Over 2.5 TT (2u)

Chicago @ Philadelphia:
    Chicago ML (2u)
    Chicago in Regulation (1.5)
    Chicago -1.5 (1u)
    Chicago Over 2.5 TT (2u)

jontebond

Terrible night, Anaheim is getting owned by Arizona.
    I got to stop fading Arizona, as they really seem to have the magic going for them with the youngsters and solid goaltending.

Sherfire

Terrible night, Anaheim is getting owned by Arizona.
    I got to stop fading Arizona, as they really seem to have the magic going for them with the youngsters and solid goaltending.
    Up and down. You know how it goes. Season is young.

jontebond

Khubobin is a joke.

First 12345 ... Last