valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

the Auburn/bama rivalry is always heated, but this http://ocm.auburn.edu/news/oaks.html# could set it over the boiling point. I am PISSED.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

well well well....As many of you know Urban Myer has been running his mouth about the SEC being dirty and he is glad to be gone. But did you know why???????

Urban released Cam Newton to mplay JUCO ball under the pre-tense that upon return to NCAA DIVI football he would go to Miss St. to help out Urbans friend Dan Mullen......

Now Dan Mullen cant speak about the situation because he is still employed, but Urban can flex a little bit of his knowledge with no concern for fall-out

How good would Miss St. been with Cam Newton?????? One can only wonder

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Toomers Corner Oaks is just sick. They should easily find the suspect by tracing the phone number. I suggest the they try him, convict him, and hang him from one of those trees. That is what sick people like this perp deserve.

AS far as the SEC being dirty, that is a well known fact. But so is every conference. It is just a matter of how dirty you are. The SEC happens to lead the way, but that does not mean that other conferences do not do the same thing, in smaller amounts.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ONE MAN'S OPINION.........

Way to go, Al from Dadeville. You've tarnished one of the great traditions in college football. Al from Dadeville, his handle on Paul Finebaum's radio show admitted to poisoning Auburn's most recognizable trees at Toomer's Corner. The hardcore Alabama fan bragged to Finebaum and his loyal listeners in January that he poisoned the century old trees, which are rolled with toilet paper after every Auburn win, and they would eventually die. On Wednesday they were dying, and, although the act was one of retaliation, Al from Dadeville obviously doesn't respect college football's many traditions. I know several self-proclaimed "die hard" Alabama fans who admit that Auburn's golden eagle act is pretty cool. Conversely, there are Auburn fans who might confess that there are some pretty cool traditions at Alabama, too. Respecting these practices keeps college football exciting and pure.

I hope whom ever is guilty of this act is punished to the max. Burn the SOB. Most loyal Alabama fans want to 'win with dignity and lose with class.' Obviously this JERKOFF doesn't understand that.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    ONE MAN'S OPINION......... Way to go, Al from Dadeville. You've tarnished one of the great traditions in college football. Al from Dadeville, his handle on Paul Finebaum's radio show admitted to poisoning Auburn's most recognizable trees at Toomer's Corner. The hardcore Alabama fan bragged to Finebaum and his loyal listeners in January that he poisoned the century old trees, which are rolled with toilet paper after every Auburn win, and they would eventually die. On Wednesday they were dying, and, although the act was one of retaliation, Al from Dadeville obviously doesn't respect college football's many traditions. I know several self-proclaimed "die hard" Alabama fans who admit that Auburn's golden eagle act is pretty cool. Conversely, there are Auburn fans who might confess that there are some pretty cool traditions at Alabama, too. Respecting these practices keeps college football exciting and pure. I hope whom ever is guilty of this act is punished to the max. Burn the SOB. Most loyal Alabama fans want to 'win with dignity and lose with class.' Obviously this JERKOFF doesn't understand that.
    Totally agree with you WorkHorse and its refreshing that you look down on this sort of behavior. I have a close Bama buddy who thinks this sort of stuff is funny. They've reportedly arrested the "Al from Dadeville" and have identified him as Harvey Almorn Updyke, 62, from Dadeville, AL. Traditions and history are what sets college football apart from any other sport, and those traditions are held sacred especially in the south.

Does it irritate me to hear Rammer Jammer, or the words Roll Tide every time my Vols suffer a beating from them? Of course, just as much as 100,000 fans in Neyland singing Rocky Top makes Bama fans cringe. However its all about perspective, seeing the Pride of the Southland Band opening the T with Smokey leading the Vols on the field gives me chills no matter how many times I see it in person. I would never want to lose that feeling and for someone (who more than likely has no ties to the University of Alabama other than football fandom) to compromise the tradition of Toomers corner for Auburn fans is sad.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

This just goes to show you how sick some fans can be. Granted, Alabama has absolutely nothing in the way of entertainment except College Football, Fishing, and a couple of NASCAR races every year (if you can call running around in a circle for 500 miles with a restricted car entertainment), but this is clearly uncalled for. During the week of the USC-UCLA football game, both schools participate in many pranks. Some are very good, others are questionable, but none of these pranks would ever permanently damage any type of landmark. This Alabama fan has just made 10,000 new haters for Alabama football. He makes the case for the typical stereotype male in Alabama. Some old drunk who cannot spell his name without looking at his drivers license and has a 4th grade education, who had a few too many out of the moonshine jar, and decided to do something stupid, because his team lost a football game. I hope the State of Alabama puts this guy away for a long time, and uses him as an example of what people in Alabama can expect when they do stupid things like this. This guy just ruined it for the hundreds of thousands of Alabama faithful who respect the game.

WorkHorse

UTMoody and Bigdaddy.....well said men.

Good post.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I agree with you guys 100%. The game has and always will be on the field. Anything negative a fan does to retaliate is just beyond stupid.

WorkHorse

ALABAMA'S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR: 'A TERRIBLE THING TO DO'

With news of the Toomer's Corner tree poisoning going viral yesterday afternoon came speculation of retribution on a Crimson Tide landmark in Tuscaloosa. The fear wasn't necessarily shared by University of Alabama officials, who said they weren't aware of any extra security or police presence ordered to guard the statues outside Bryant-Denny Stadium. There are signs posted on the grass outside the north end zone "Walk of Champions" warming "this area is under video surveillance," although it was unclear if they were a response to vandalism in the area, which was relatively minor compared to what took place at Auburn. Since Auburn beat Alabama in the Iron Bowl in November, photos of a Cam Newton's jersey taped on Bear Bryant's statue have hit the Internet. An Auburn sticker also was placed on Bryant's likeness and, more recently, the numbers "28-27" were burned into the grass outside the stadium in reference to the final score of the Tigers' win over Bama. Alabama athletics director Mal Moore responded to the poisoning of the Auburn oak trees with a statement released by the university. "It's an awful act, a terrible thing to do," the statement read. "A lot of what makes our two programs so special is our many unique traditions. So, hearing this about Toomer's Corner is upsetting to me in several ways. I certainly hope that whomever is responsible is held accountable."

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

What happened to the trees at Auburn is appauling, and I hope the $hit bag gets the max. People tend to forget that after the South Carolina defeat of Alabama that vandals attacked Nick Saban's lake home, destroying the yard, painting his shed orange and blue, and throwing his patio furniture in the lake. Not to mention all the happenings after Auburn defeated Bama this year. and least we forget the rolling of Toomers corner the day Bear Bryant died. Sometimes like it or not.....agree with it or not......pay-back is a Bitch

WorkHorse

HoldEm...I've already stated that distroying the trees at Auburn is 'redneck stupid'. Any SOB that messes with Coach Bryants statue will be handled in a direct way. I'm one of ten old Mulerider Bama guys from 62 to 79 years of age who would look the bastard up and make him a high soprano.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

WorkHorse, I agree that the tree poisoning was inexcusable, I was just pointing out the things that could have pushed someone to doing something so rash and unforgiveable.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

This idiot is going to claim that he was NOT the person who actuallly poisoned the trees. Then he will name some other person as the perp. Watch and see.

Back to football now, Michigan will switch back to the more traditional 4-3 on defense this season, in hopes of being able to stop opponents ground games.

TCU and BYU will play each other in October at Jerryworld. Both teams needed to fill their schedules this season.

WorkHorse

DIVISION I FBS COACHING CHANGES

School....................Old Coach......................New Coach
    Arkansas St.............Steve Roberts.................Hugh Freeze
    Ball State................Stan Parrish....................Pete Lembo
    Colorado..................Dan Hawkins...................Jon Embree
    UConn.....................Randy Edsall...................Paul Pasquaioni
    Florida.....................Urban Meyer...................Will Muschamp
    Indiana....................Bill Lynch.......................Kevin Wilson
    Kent State...............Doug Martin....................Darrell Hazell
    La-Lafayette............Ricky Bustle.................... Mark Hudspeth
    Maryland.................Ralph Friedgen.................Randy Edsall
    Miami, Fl..................Randy Shannon................Al Golden
    Miami, Oh.................Michael Haywood.............Don Treadwell
    Michigan..................Rich Rodriguez..................Brady Hoke
    Minnesota................Tim Brewster....................Jerry Kill
    Northern Illnois..........Jerry Kill..........................Dave Doeren
    North Texas..............Todd Dodge.....................Dan McCarney
    Pittsburgh.................Michael Haywood..............Todd Graham
    San Diego St.............Brady Hoke......................Rocky Long
    Stanford...................Jim Harbaugh....................David Shaw
    Temple.....................Al Golden.........................Steve Addazio
    Tulsa........................Todd Graham....................Bill Blankenship
    Vanderbilt..................Robbie Caldwell.................James Franklin

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    What happened to the trees at Auburn is appauling, and I hope the $hit bag gets the max. People tend to forget that after the South Carolina defeat of Alabama that vandals attacked Nick Saban's lake home, destroying the yard, painting his shed orange and blue, and throwing his patio furniture in the lake. Not to mention all the happenings after Auburn defeated Bama this year. and least we forget the rolling of Toomers corner the day Bear Bryant died. Sometimes like it or not.....agree with it or not......pay-back is a Bitch
    that NEVER HAPPENED. and your last statements completely contradict your first. if you are equating deliberately killing 100+ year old trees with planting a small amount of rye grass and a jersey being taped to a statue for probably 5 minutes max then I'm not sure what to say. If an AU fan had driven a mack truck over Bryant's statue and into the museum, I doubt you'd be very accepting of an AU fan saying "payback is a bitch".

WorkHorse

BOISE STATE
    Head coach Chris Petersen has been rewarded after completing another impressive season. The state Board of Education voted 5-2 Thursday to give Petersen a $50,000 bonus and a $35,000 bump in annual salary after the Broncos compiled a 12-1 record and ended the season in the Top 10 again. The increase raises Petersen's overall bonus for 2010 to $125,000. The pay raise will apply to each of the five years remainin on his contract. Petersen earned $1.49 million in 2010. The raise will bump total compensation to $1.52 million in 2011 and excalate to $1.87 million in 2015.

ILLINOIS
    Speaking of raises, get this one. Head man Ron Zook is getting a $250,000 bump for leading Illinois to a 7-6 record and playing in the world famous Texas Bowl. Imagine what kind of raise Zook would have gotten if he had gone to the Rose Bowl.

TEMPLE/NOTRE DAME
    Both schools have agreed on a three game series beginning in 2014. Notre Dame will travel to Temple for the first game and host the Owls the next two.

LSU
    Special teams coordinator Joe Robinson has resigned from the LSU coaching staff to pursue an opportunity at another school. Coach Les Miles confirmed the resignation yesterday and wished Robinson success in his future endeavors. He did not provide any details. Robinson, who also helped with the defensive line, just completed his third season with the Tigers. Miles says he's in no hurry to find a replacement for Robinson. Spring practice starts March 11.

NORTH CAROLINA
    The NCAA has reversed its ruling that North Carolina's Devon Ramsay is permanently ineligible and has cleared the fullback to return next season. In a release, the school said Thursday night that the NCAA has determined Ramsay committed no violation of NCAA rules after receiving new information from the school.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by valaub04 View Post
    that NEVER HAPPENED. and your last statements completely contradict your first. if you are equating deliberately killing 100+ year old trees with planting a small amount of rye grass and a jersey being taped to a statue for probably 5 minutes max then I'm not sure what to say. If an AU fan had driven a mack truck over Bryant's statue and into the museum, I doubt you'd be very accepting of an AU fan saying "payback is a bitch".
    what I am trying to say is there are those people who are weak minded enough to use lame excuses to justify something so horrible.....I guess I didnt explain it right.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This idiot is going to claim that he was NOT the person who actuallly poisoned the trees. Then he will name some other person as the perp. Watch and see.

Back to football now, Michigan will switch back to the more traditional 4-3 on defense this season, in hopes of being able to stop opponents ground games.

TCU and BYU will play each other in October at Jerryworld. Both teams needed to fill their schedules this season.
    TCU turned down a game with Wisconsin to open this year. I dont want to hear about TCU deserving crap.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

That is because Wisconsin wanted the game to be in Madison. This is basically a home game for TCU. It matters not. TCU will not win the MWC this season. Next season it goes to the worst AQ conference in football. BYU will find out just how stupid a move they actually made by going independent. This is a game between the two "hogs" of the NCAA, wanting more and more money, but not deserving a penny more than they get. TCU is the "working girl" of the NCAA. They will do anything to get more money, as changing conference 4 times in 10 years proves. Talk about prostituting your school and making it obvious.

WorkHorse

2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER AWARDS

Heisman Trophy - Cam Newton, Auburn
    Maxwell Award - Cam Newton, Auburn
    Walter Camp Award - Cam Newton, Auburn
    Doak Walker Award - LaMichael James, Oregon
    Davy O'Brien Award - Cam Newton, Auburn
    Johnny Unitas Award - Scott Tolzien, Wisconsin
    Fred Biletnikoff Award - Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
    John Mackey Award - D.J. Williams , Arkansas
    Outland Trophy - Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
    Vince Lombardi Award - Nick Fairley, Auburn
    Rimington Trophy - Jake Kirkpatrick, TCU
    Chuck Bednarik Award - Patrick Peterson, LSU
    Lou Groza Award - Dan Bailey, Oklahoma State
    Ray Guy Award - Chas Henry, Florida
    Ted Hendricks Award - Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson
    AP Player Of The Year Award - Cam Newton, Auburn
    Manning Award - Cam Newton, Auburn

WorkHorse

Men, I'm getting xxxxxxx upset with these guys invading COLLEGE FOOTBALL FORUM with all this basketball bullshit. I want to fit in here and be a player who is nice, but XXXXXXX if I'm going to accept this shit.

There's a good base of 'COLLEGE' football guys who will keep this forum alive and well during the offseason. I guarantee it. This other crap is testing.

XXXXXXX Mods need to put an end to it before Bigdaddy and I are banned. Not needed nor wanted or necessary.

WorkHorse

Getting ready for a Saturday nite card fun stuff with good ole buddies. They all read this stuff and one just pointed out that I brought BIGDADDY into a situation with my last post that wasn't warranted. Shorty is correct.

I may be banned...not BD.

My friends, there's no SOB in the world who loves college football anymore than BD. He's ex-law enforcement and has seem and experienced it ALL so little forums ain't a problem. However, I've known BD for a couple of seasons and he will RIP ASS when he know's things are not right. Many times I have calmed him down. Flipside, he has returned the favor.

He and I are asking nicely that College Football Forum be returned to it's intended purpose. Nothing more and nothing less.

THANKS

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Guys, what my friend Workhorse is asking is that people pay attention to where they are posting. People posting in the wrong thread can be annpying as hell, but posting Basketball caca in the College Football sub-forum is not even in the same Sub-forum. Please pay attention to what you are doing. Both Workhorse and I thank you.

Back to football. Aparently the Pac 12 is seriously considering it's own network, ala the Big 10 network. The biggest problem seems to be Time Warner Cable, the cable company that owns the monopoly in Southern California. They are not the biggest sports fans in the nation, refusing to carry the NFL Network. If things can be worked out with Time Warner, look for the Pac 12 to open it's network by 2012. The Pac 12 is also negotiating with Fox to give them the exclusive rights to televise Pac 12 games. This shoulod be a done deal by May. Fox already has the rights to the Pac 12 Championship game, paying 25 million for that game alone, to be split amongst the 12 teams.

USC has done an end run around NCAA sanctions by having 8 recruits enter USC early, which means that they count for the 2010 recruiting class, and not the 2011 recruiting class. This is why USC was able to sign so many recruits even though they are on probation and have lost scholarships. USC is still thin on the offfensive line, with only 8 scholarship players in school, not counting the long snapper for punts and FG's.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Looking forward to watching "The Color Orange" tonight 8PM EST on ESPN. Since I wasnt alive to see The Artful Dodger play, this film will give me and many others an extended opportunity to see one of the best athletes ever to play for the Vols. Good to have a little southern football flavor on television in February.

WorkHorse

EARLY ENTRIES FOR THE 2011 NFL DRAFT

David Adams - Auburn, WR
    Akeem Ayers - UCLA, LB
    Jon Baldwin - Pittsburgh, WR
    Da'Quan Bowers - Clemson, DE
    DeAndre Brown - Southern Miss, WR
    Brandon Burton - Utah, CB
    Jurrell Casey - USC, DT
    John Clay -Wisconsin, RB
    Nick Claytor - Georgia Tech, OT
    Randall Cobb - Kentucky, AP
    Marcell Dareus - Alabama, DE
    Tandon Doss - Indiana, WR
    Darren Evans - Virginia Tech, RB
    Nick Fairley - Auburn, DT
    Blaine Gabbert - Missouri, QB
    A.J. Green - Georgia, WR
    Tori Gurley - South Carolina, WR
    Lawrence Guy - Arizona State, DT
    Jamie Harper - Clemson, RB
    Brandon Harris - Miami, CB
    Will Hill - Florida, DB
    Justin Houston - Georgia, LB
    Henry Hynoski - Pittsburgh, FB
    Mark Ingram - Alabama, RB
    Julio Jones - Alabama, WR
    Thomas Keiser - Stanford, LB
    Mikel Leshoure - Illinois, RB
    Dion Lewis - Pittsburgh, RB
    Corey Liuget - Illinois, DT
    Ryan Mallett - Arkansas, QB
    Rahim Moore - UCLA, DB
    Cam Newton - Auburn, QB
    Zane Parr - Virginia, DE
    Patrick Peterson - LSU, CB
    Jerrell Powe - Ole Miss, DT
    Stevan Ridley - LSU, CB
    Jacquizz Rodgers - Oregon State, RB
    Kyle Rudolph - Notre Dame, TE
    Robert Sands - West Virginia, DB
    Tyler Sash - Iowa, DB
    Sealver Siliga - Utah, DT
    Aldon Smith - Missouri, DE
    Torrey Smith - Maryland, WR
    Tyron Smith - USC, OT
    Kenny Tate - Maryland, DB
    Jordan Todman - UConn, RB
    Shane Vereen - California, RB
    J.J. Watt - Wisconsin, DE
    Muhammad Wilkerson - Temple, DT
    Aaron Williams - Texas, CB
    Ryan Williams - Virginia Tech, RB
    Martez Wilson - Illinois, LB

If I missed someone that you know of...please add them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

That looks about right, Workhorse.

WorkHorse

TEXAS TECH
    A $500,000 per-year pay raise recently awarded Texas Tech football coach Tommy Tuberville through 2015 has angered some university faculty members, who have been asked to take a pay freeze in 2011. Facing an 8 percent state funding reduction and with more funding cuts possible, Tech officials killed $3 million in faculty raises for 2011. Tech President Guy Bailey said the university was keeping a promise made to Tuberville a year ago when he was hired at "less than market value."

ALABAMA
    Nick Saban picked up a second running back commitment for the Class of 2012 after a big recruiting weekend. Justin Taylor of Atlanta gave his word to the Crimson Tide after making his first trip to Tuscaloosa during the weekend to attend Alabama's junior camp, The Atlanta Journal reported. A week earlier, running back Kenyan Drake of Powder Springs, Georgia, also committed to play for Saban. The big recruiting weekend didn't come without controversy. Attending the Saturday basketball game with Arkansas, Saban was shown on the Coleman Coliseum video boards sitting along side Oklahoma City junior running back Barry Sanders and his Hall of Fame father. The university told The Birmingham News on Monday that the compliance office looked into the possibility of it being a secondary violation for publicizing a recruit, but determined it was not an infraction.

GEORGIA
    Aaron Murray, Georgia's starting quarterback put a scare into dawg faithful as it was reported he had broken his ankle in a pickup soccer game. Turns out it was a bad sprain. Spring practice begins March 10 and Murray is expected to be ready to practice by then. Murray had a solid season last year as a first time starter.

GRAMBLING
    Doug Williams is returning to Grambling as head coach. The former quarterback and coach for the Tigers went 53-17 and won three Southwestern Athletic Conference titles during his last tenure as coach. Most of you will remember Williams as a winning Super Bowl player.

UTAH
    Linebacker Nai Fotu has been suspended from the team. Fotu was arrested early Sunday morning and charged with DUI. Because of a previous run-in with the law in 2009, his future with the team is doubtful. He was expected to compete for a starting job after missing the entire 2010 season with a knee injury.

WorkHorse

Thanks HoldEm, got your PM and didn't know about the direct line to the Moderators. I have been raising hell with these guys for not keeping all this basketball stuff out of college football. Guess I owe them a "my bad."

Thanks again Bud.

WorkHorse

$500 To Win Opening Win College Football Invitational
    (these guys have earned it)

1. Bigdaddy
    2. Holdemhook
    3. UTMoody
    4. Workhorse*

*If I win, second place will receive $499.
    **Will ask LT Profit to run contest for $100 or he can forfeit cash and join in contest.
    ***Valaub04 needs one vote to get in.

This is all about guys who love college football and contribute during the off season here at SBR. Not sponsored or promoted by SBR, Workhorse responsible for cash payout.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You are most gracious, but you and the Mules have always been this way. Will this be for week 1? If so, their are some great games lined up, including Boise State vs Georgia. Didn't Boise State play a huge week 1 game last year? I believe it was against Va. Tech.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    $500 To Win Opening Win College Football Invitational
    (these guys have earned it)

1. Bigdaddy
    2. Holdemhook
    3. UTMoody
    4. Workhorse*

*If I win, second place will receive $499.
    **Will ask LT Profit to run contest for $100 or he can forfeit cash and join in contest.
    ***Valaub04 needs one vote to get in.

This is all about guys who love college football and contribute during the off season here at SBR. Not sponsored or promoted by SBR, Workhorse responsible for cash payout.
    Its an Honor to compete against this group. Its a bigger honor to be invited. Much thanks to you WorkHorse and the Mules.

WorkHorse

Thanks Bigdaddy and HoldEm, like I said before, you guys have earned it.

An opening week contest will be fun and I'm going to try to beat you guys.

WorkHorse

2010 CONFERENCE PLAYERS OF THE YEAR

CONFERENCE............OFFENSIVE......... ...................DEFENSIVE
    ACC...................QB Tyrod Taylor (VT)..............DE Da'Quan Bowers (Clemson)
    Big 12................WR Justin Blackmon (Ok St).....CB Prince Amukamara (Neb)
    Big East............. RB Jordan Todman (UConn)......DE Jaball Sheard (Pitt)
    Big Ten..............QB Denard Robinson (Mich).......DE Ryan Kerrigan (Purdue)
    C-USA................WR Dwayne Harris (E. Car).......DE Bruce Miller (C. Fla)
    MAC...................RB Chad Spann (N Ill)..............DT Roosevelt Nix (Kent St)
    MWC..................QB Andy Dalton (TCU).............LB Tank Carder (TCU)
    Pac-10...............QB Andrew Luck (Stan)...........DT Stephen Paea (OR St)
    SEC....................QB Cam Newton (Aub)............CB Patrick Peterson (LSU)
    Sun Belt..............RB Bobby Rainey (W KY)..........DE Jamari Lattimore (Mid TN)
    WAC..................QB Kellen Moore (Boise St)........DE Chris Carter (Fresno St)
    .........................QB Colin Kaepermick (Nevada)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Arizona State took a major hit when projected starting QB Steven Threat announced his retirement from football due to recurring concussion related problems. Junior Brock Osweiler now seems to have the inside track, against three other candidates, all either Freshmen or Red Shirt Freshmen.

WorkHorse

Tweet has had four concussions including three last season. No way Arizona State can risk giving him a medical clearance to play again. He started 11 games during the 2010 season. Looks like Brock Osweiler has the inside track for the quarterback job.

First ... 2345678 ... Last