2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bowl discussion without the morons

Sorry to the non pros I like and respect but apparently this the only way to get rid of broke trolling trash so moving forward this the bowl thread since Paula don’t have 100 bucks should be left alone..,

Todays we on sdst and the liberty over.
    Points Awarded:

mikmik gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Get um Banker!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Get um Banker!
    Luckily it a easy fix since he a broke dick Fukk

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Had to be done

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

banker good luck fam

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Posted in other thread, I'm on SD St -3 and SMU -7. A few teasers and whatnot as icing. Need to flip the switch after yesterday

We don't see a contest game 'til Tuesday, really not much action until the weekend.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Georgia Southern

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Wowsers

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

What's up, Banker and gentlemen?... let's get paid this bowl season!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Under Boise/Washington

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    banker good luck fam
    You don’t mean that!! Lol. Maybe on most of them but you know I love Clemson!! Lol, Should be a awesome game for real. Was hoping this woulda been the championship game as these are hands down the 2 best teams imo.

You been quite lately, everything good bud?? Hope you and fam have a merry Xmas!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Posted in other thread, I'm on SD St -3 and SMU -7. A few teasers and whatnot as icing. Need to flip the switch after yesterday

We don't see a contest game 'til Tuesday, really not much action until the weekend.
    Wish we woulda added smu! Obviously there was no way to know about the suspensions but man having -3 woulda been nice and we leaned that way anyways if I recall correctly., I dunno even who the suspensions are or if they important enough to warrant that move? But with the coach already bailing and now this def gotta think there little motivation for them., Gl buddy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Under Boise/Washington
    I leaned that way and huskies but that team been a royal pain in the ass for me., think a case can be made they could easily been a top 15 team had they not blown leads in most their losses!! Problem is they did and Eason seems to make a huge mistake late in every big game!!!

I think Boise kinda down this year despite the record but they are straight up giant killers and love whipping the pax-12 when given the chance, believe they have won 10 of last 13 vs pac-12, between that little tidbit and huskies having a few key offensive pieces sitting out I just decided to pass., I might look little closer at the under. Gl brother.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I leaned that way and huskies but that team been a royal pain in the ass for me., think a case can be made they could easily been a top 15 team had they not blown leads in most their losses!! Problem is they did and Eason seems to make a huge mistake late in every big game!!!

I think Boise kinda down this year despite the record but they are straight up giant killers and love whipping the pax-12 when given the chance, believe they have won 10 of last 13 vs pac-12, between that little tidbit and huskies having a few key offensive pieces sitting out I just decided to pass., I might look little closer at the under. Gl brother.
    Thanks. I think it goes under comfortably.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Georgia Southern

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

So, I definitely qualify as a moron, but enjoy knowledgable input and a little action, so I'll just troll and hopefully enjoy.

Happy holidays to all and BOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thanks. I think it goes under comfortably.
    Think I’m gonna join you, looks solid.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    So, I definitely qualify as a moron, but enjoy knowledgable input and a little action, so I'll just troll and hopefully enjoy.

Happy holidays to all and BOL.
    Lol. It was only referring to one pos troll that insist on following me around and ruining threads. So now he either has to go panhandle to support a charity or he can’t do it any longer . Problem solved!!

2daBank

Liberty has left 4 freaking points off the board now with a missed pat and fg, Fukk

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I so wanted to play liberty but went with over instead, Hope it don’t bite me. They have missed a freaking pat and fairly easy fg already. Not good for anyone but ga southern backers. Lol

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

App St. And Boise

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    App St. And Boise
    I don’t like Boise pal. Side a pass for me tho so gl. Thinking gonna join lb on the under.

BeatTheJerk

I so wanted to play liberty but went with over instead, Hope it don’t bite me. They have missed a freaking pat and fairly easy fg already. Not good for anyone but ga southern backers. Lol
    Yeah I don’t like how the game is going at all. You seem to be on the right side with your non-play though lol.

2daBank

Yeah I don’t like how the game is going at all. You seem to be on the right side with your non-play though lol.
    Not with the over. Kinda a problem with betting some these at open like I did. Sometimes I get good numbers (like i have over 54 in the bama game!) but others im stuck with a over in a rain storm. Lol. What can ya do? Guess I coulda bought out but I’m too stubborn for that shit!!!

Really didn’t expect liberty to be able to shut down the option like this? I get the extra time to prep for it but my question always is can they really simulate it in practice? My feeling is usually no. They been a crappy run d all year and they handling it tho, so guess they figured it out. Lol

BeatTheJerk

Not with the over. Kinda a problem with betting some these at open like I did. Sometimes I get good numbers (like i have over 54 in the bama game!) but others im stuck with a over in a rain storm. Lol. What can ya do? Guess I coulda bought out but I’m too stubborn for that shit!!!

Really didn’t expect liberty to be able to shut down the option like this? I get the extra time to prep for it but my question always is can they really simulate it in practice? My feeling is usually no. They been a crappy run d all year and they handling it tho, so guess they figured it out. Lol
    Yeah tell me about it lol I bet FAU early @ +140 before the suspensions, but I feel like the rainy wet conditions are helping my chances thus far.

2daBank

Yeah tell me about it lol I bet FAU early @ +140 before the suspensions, but I feel like the rainy wet conditions are helping my chances thus far.
    lol. Ouch: yea that another problem with betting them early, freaking kids tend to Fukk up before these things!! Rain should def help balance it out a little: just blows having +140 when you coulda had what +260 or something today?

2daBank

Wtf is ga southern doing? They keep punting on 4th and less than a yard!! 3rd time this fukkin game, option teams go for that!!! Jfc a big part my over instead of liberty was the guys I respect believing this Fukk option was gonna have success!!!

2daBank

Adding

Washington/Boise under 48

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Do the work, arrive at an initial lean, then ignore. Check.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Do the work, arrive at an initial lean, then ignore. Check.
    Lol. Just get our losers out of way now and not the contest plays!! That all I’m thinking!! Lol. There a reason We wernt confident enough to use these early games. Outside sdst not like we have seen much if any these teams that have played thus far! (I really hadn’t even watched smu more than a few qrtrs all year tops!!).

2daBank

Ok well I let fiu game pass, I been doing my best to ignore it cause kept trying to talk myself into playing them. We see if I did right thing! Lol. But again 2 more teams I havnt watch 2 qrtrs of combined and while numbers big for my capping I like to have seen these teams as well, plus number capping tougher in bowls with no like opponents or even good opponents to measure competition level to know how real or fraudulent some the numbers our!!

Let’s face it, like I said in other thread some these early ones are as much degen as wise plays!! Once we get to Xmas and beyond the shit gets real!!! Lol

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

huskies 3.5
    Favorites weird

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    huskies 3.5
    Favorites weird
    I was shocked how many favs me and swords ended up using In the contest (I couldn’t talk him into liberty, lol). I think We have maybe 4-5 dogs out the 15 plays. Which is a complete 180 from ratio I bet most the year. I much prefer dogs, matchups just didn’t dictate me liking a lot of them. Love Baylor. Like Louisville, then a few small just 2-3 point ones. Rest we took favs. Kinda nervous. Lol.

Agree w huskies just don’t trust Eason and Boise always gets up to beat pax-12. Gl brotha

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    huskies 3.5
    Favorites weird
    Huskies way tougher sched., but two starters sitting out for draft.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Huskies way tougher sched., but two starters sitting out for draft.
    I think the tight end def hurts their offense. Not sure if they have suitable replacement for the lineman or not? I’m w lb on the under.

1234 ... Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.