SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I agree with Pitt I just worry bout motivation. I initially leaned under cause I don’t think emu will be able to score much vs panthers nasty front 7 but the more I capped it the more concerning the potential for bunch of passing from both sides concerned me. Could be similar to sdst in their bowl vs the Mac!!
    Look at the Macs history in Bowls games

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Some of their worst performances this year came in the first half off of a bye week!
    bro, they lost to FIU.. id rather light my money on fire than bet bowl games this year.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Bro, you fans crack me up. I bet against cardinals and blues all the time, who cares? They don’t care about us, return the favor!! Lol
    I know Banker, it's stupid. Fandom is overrated! LOL!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Miami has the better defense which tends to play in bowl games after a longer lay off. Both of these teams are dumber than a box of rocks. Miami also seems lost on offense.

i kinda like both favorites today. Good luck to everyone.
    Oh canes a better team period, that why I’m playing la tech ml, if canes show up motivated I doubt the 7 points matter. That said look how canes have lost as dd favs several times this year in games that “mattered””, now anyone their players who potentially Nfl caliber are sitting and they facin a well coached team close to home who would like nothing more than to knock off a name brand team.

2daBank

I mean I’m happy when local teams do well but honestly it more so cause the city is way more fun when they contenders much more so than actually caring whether they win or not. Lol.

Back when the rams were here after the greatest show on turf years were long gone a friend of mines sister dated Anthony hardgroove for awhile (before he turned into a religious nut). So we would go out and party with bunch or rams offensive and defensive linemen mostly. Mother Fukkers would be out w us on Saturday nights before a 12 o’clock home game the next day and it be late as fukk they be drinking, some doing blow!!! Anytime this happened I would fade them so hard!! Easy money! Only time in my life I actually felt like we were somewhat influencing outcomes!! lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

yes. ts ok to have a rooting interest. Just don't let it be a driving force in anything you do in regards to a wager...

no better feeling middling a game live from the stadium.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Miami expected to can their OC after the game

https://twitter.com/bytimreynolds/st...267912193?s=21

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Oh canes a better team period, that why I’m playing la tech ml, if canes show up motivated I doubt the 7 points matter. That said look how canes have lost as dd favs several times this year in games that “mattered””, now anyone their players who potentially Nfl caliber are sitting and they facin a well coached team close to home who would like nothing more than to knock off a name brand team.
    Some great points there, I’m on LT +7, ML, and under 49. Figure if first two hit, under should as well. As always, appreciate the work you guys put into this, BOL!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    yes. ts ok to have a rooting interest. Just don't let it be a driving force in anything you do in regards to a wager...

That when I knew I had arrived as a serious gambler. When I go to cardinals games and be on the other side! I remember the 1st time like it was yesterday, me and my brother in law at the time were against cards so whenever the other team scored we would be sitting there in our cardinals gear golf clapping for the other team!! Lol.

I try to avoid being against them when I actually go, Just play total or something but occasionally cards so overpriced (especially back in the day when they were good) I couldn’t help myself! Or there always times I had already bet against them then I get invited to game or someone giving tix away that I take!! Lol.,

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

La tech ml +225

Here the thing with this one. Who freaking knows what canes team shows up? If they uninterested in being here they could easily get beat by a skip holts team I’m sure excited to play Miami close to home. Canes have lost as way bigger favs several times this year. I don’t see the points mattering, canes come to play they most likely win by 7 or more. They sleep walking and they get beat. Worth a shot imo.
    I've got LA Tech +7. Ruston is just one hour east of Shreveport - Tech will have all the fans. Huge motivation edge for them. Canes obviously have more talent but will they be fired up to play in Shreveport? They might win the game but Bulldogs will scrap all day and should be able to stay within a score.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Some great points there, I’m on LT +7, ML, and under 49. Figure if first two hit, under should as well. As always, appreciate the work you guys put into this, BOL!
    My pleasure pal, glad you enjoy the threads! Hope it works out for us!! Bowl games a totally different animal than regular season. I hate having to try and cap motivation as I find it incredibly difficult!

Take the fau/smu game for instance, lots of guys I respect were on smu at -3 (what turned out to be a great line), one the podcast I listen to mentioned they heard rumblings that fau was gonna have those suspensions come down. So fau coach leaves them, they have 6 guys get suspended, most thought smu was the better team to begin with not even taking the suspensions into account.

Wouldn’t you know it, the fau suspensions come down, line jumps to 7/8, everyone on smu and fau comes out and clearly the more motivated team on way to curb stomping smu!! Bowls are tough!! Lol.

Capping motivation is nearly impossible. The fact canes had issues playing their best ball many times during conf play when it mattered makes me think we not likely to see their best effort here but who knows? When more than a few healthy guys sit it generally makes me think the team isn’t taking the game very seriously, and how can they? Canes might be down but they still a huge brand and none these kids went to Miami in hopes of playing in the fukkin independence bowl vs la tech!!

La tech actually even better than their record, 2 their losses came when qb and few other guys were suspended. I dunno what canes motivation be like but I have absolutely no doubt skip holtz boys will be super excited to get a chance to take down a power 5 school with a huge name!!

If we get the canes team who played the last 2 weeks of the season losing to duke and fiu, the team who lost to Gtech as 17 point favs for Christ sakes! We getting a crazy good price to fade them against a very good coach and a qb who capable of making plays!!
    Points Awarded:

toddsclowns gave 2daBank 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I've got LA Tech +7. Ruston is just one hour east of Shreveport - Tech will have all the fans. Huge motivation edge for them. Canes obviously have more talent but will they be fired up to play in Shreveport? They might win the game but Bulldogs will scrap all day and should be able to stay within a score.
    I honestly think la tech wins if canes don’t show up ready., the fact they close to home def helps. Teams playing close to home in bowl games is a historically good angle. Kinda surprises me but I guess you less likely to have kids treating it like a vacation if they from the area.,

fecgp40

bro, they lost to FIU.. id rather light my money on fire than bet bowl games this year.
    I agree about Miami. I was just point out some of their worst halves this year were after a bye week. For that reason I actually considered La Tech first half.

2daBank

Little teaser

La tech +13/Pitt-6.5

Kinda a insurance policy.

fecgp40

LOL. I don't think I've ever hit a middle at the stadium. I usually avoid betting games where my team is involved. The Canes are definitely the team I care about most so I almost never bet their games. I grew up at the Orange Bowl in the 80's and 90's. When it comes to my other teams like Dolphins, Heat etc... I'm more likely to make a wager.

2daBank

LOL. I don't think I've ever hit a middle at the stadium. I usually avoid betting games where my team is involved. The Canes are definitely the team I care about most so I almost never bet their games. I grew up at the Orange Bowl in the 80's and 90's. When it comes to my other teams like Dolphins, Heat etc... I'm more likely to make a wager.
    Damn. Miami In the 80s and 90s? Im jelly! I coulda did bunch of damage with some Cuban plugs!!

2daBank

Early is so important in this game! We gotta get the ball!!

Hell yes!! Big stop!!

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Miami expected to can their OC after the game

https://twitter.com/bytimreynolds/st...267912193?s=21
    Not even sure why they ever hired him. He breathed the same air as Nick Saban? Please. Guy is total garbage.

2daBank

Not even sure why they ever hired him. He breathed the same air as Nick Saban? Please. Guy is total garbage.
    Since when is saban a offensive guy anyways? I could see hiring defensive guys under him but not oc’s.

2daBank

You still in the area? Ship me some keys bro!!!

fecgp40

Damn. Miami In the 80s and 90s? Im jelly! I coulda did bunch of damage with some Cuban plugs!!
    LOL. Yeah man those were the days. A lot of talent went through that stadium. On the field and in the stands!!! LOL. I was so young for a lot of it, it was hard to appreciate some of what I was seeing. But my folks got season tickets every year until I was out of high school.

fecgp40

Since when is saban a offensive guy anyways? I could see hiring defensive guys under him but not oc’s.
    Oh I totally agree. Not sure what Miami saw in the guy. Maybe they just figured "Oh man, this guy is from Bama. He might be able to help us." The offense has been the reason Miami hasn't been able to get over the hump recently. They had the one year they went to the ACC title game and Orange Bowl but got waxed in both.

2daBank

LOL. Yeah man those were the days. A lot of talent went through that stadium. On the field and in the stands!!! LOL. I was so young for a lot of it, it was hard to appreciate some of what I was seeing. But my folks got season tickets every year until I was out of high school.
    That awesome. I always loved canes back then, tons of nfl talent and I was always drawn to the bad boy teams!! Wonder why? Lol

2daBank

Omfg. They had him dead to rights on that 4th down and 6 guys miss the tackle. Unreal.

fecgp40

Omfg. They had him dead to rights on that 4th down and 6 guys miss the tackle. Unreal.
    No worries. You can always count on sorry arse Miami offensive line to bail out the defense with a penalty of some sort.

2daBank

No worries. You can always count on sorry arse Miami offensive line to bail out the defense with a penalty of some sort.
    Lol. They terrible on 3rd Downs.

Huge to get on board 1st., canes look disinterested as suspected. . Their tackling been terrible, wasn’t anyone within 10 yards on that td!!

fecgp40

So far this game is all about how awful Jaren Williams is. He's missed at least four open guys by throwing it behind or over their heads. Typical Miami. Offense and QB play drags the team down.

fecgp40

Lol. They terrible on 3rd Downs.

Huge to get on board 1st., canes look disinterested as suspected. . Their tackling been terrible, wasn’t anyone within 10 yards on that td!!
    They're terrible on third downs because Enos can't call plays and Williams couldn't hit water if he fell out of boat. Been the same story almost all season.

2daBank

La tech should be up more my only concern., not taking advantage of all the chances they getting, need a turnover.

2daBank

La tech can bury canes w a score here then getting ball after half. Lfg you bums!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

middled the living shit outta Giants/Cowboys last year right before New Years. Hilarious.. I got both Giants like +7 and Cowboys +5 live and then also took Cowboys ML. shit was absurd.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

middled the living shit outta Giants/Cowboys last year right before New Years. Hilarious.. I got both Giants like +7 and Cowboys +5 live and then also took Cowboys ML. shit was absurd.
    Yea when you’re really feeling a game, you can almost middle it a couple times. I took Eagles SB odds 50-1 for a hundo. Will play Giants spread for a hundo and work my way through the playoffs, upping it a bit each week. Birds shit the bed week 17, I break even, they go on a run, could make a nice return

2daBank

If la tech could just get one more score of anykind this thing be locked up!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This game is as exciting as getting socks for Christmas

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Good job, Banker. I was so tempted to do the exact same thing with that ML, but I pussied out. As everyone knew, it was either a La Tech win or easy Miami cover. Naturally Canes don’t bother at all and you got the sweet W.

I wanna play Pitt, but since I missed my winner I’m afraid I’ll now get on a loser. Lol.

First 123456 ... Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.