shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

glad didn't bet any of them because every lean I had was dead wrong.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Yah I didn’t make a wager on that game I’ll be rooting for the huskies wouldn’t surprise me if they win and cover though Idk what’s going on in these bowl games looking at playoffs

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I was shocked how many favs me and swords ended up using In the contest (I couldn’t talk him into liberty, lol). I think We have maybe 4-5 dogs out the 15 plays. Which is a complete 180 from ratio I bet most the year. I much prefer dogs, matchups just didn’t dictate me liking a lot of them. Love Baylor. Like Louisville, then a few small just 2-3 point ones. Rest we took favs. Kinda nervous. Lol.

Agree w huskies just don’t trust Eason and Boise always gets up to beat pax-12. Gl brotha
    Liberty is the main source of my aggravation Not so much the contest, but that I bailed on them betting. Had that game @ a pk (same as FAU/SMU) and chickened shit out. Check the initial spreadsheet I sent you, it's all there It's annoying because they cashed for me a few times this season, not like I hadn't seen them play. Can live with FAU, that game got wacky with all the suspensions. Wish I would've ignored that Utah St. lean

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jfc the total got way closer to going over than it should have but end of day we cashed!! Good call LB!

2-1 on the day and no Paula cross dressing loser clogging thread!! Gotta love it!!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Jfc the total got way closer to going over than it should have but end of day we cashed!! Good call LB!

2-1 on the day and no Paula cross dressing loser clogging thread!! Gotta love it!!!
    Nice job on the under boys. Had Washington over a td fav but just can't trust those fukkers week in week out. Easy cover

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Anyone betting the lawnmower bowl today? LOL.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Took UCF -15.5. Marshall bowl record 6-0 under Holliday, line has dropped due to weather concerns and everybody pounding the Herd. Weather here (Tampa) not bad, almost a home game for UCF. If they play their game don't think Marshall def is good enough. Have it closer to 3 td's. We'll see

2daBank

I took Marshall in a contest last week but at -+17.5. Think it just a pass for me at 15 but gl everyone.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Anyone betting the lawnmower bowl today? LOL.
    Look at this guy w his pro status. Sbr should give me commission!! lol
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave 2daBank 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

not a fan of bowl games. when shit like what happened in the FAU/SMU game happens, that should tell you everything you need to know.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Took UCF -15.5. Marshall bowl record 6-0 under Holliday, line has dropped due to weather concerns and everybody pounding the Herd. Weather here (Tampa) not bad, almost a home game for UCF. If they play their game don't think Marshall def is good enough. Have it closer to 3 td's. We'll see
    Good call brother. So you kept me off w loser in the contest with this one. Or I kept you off a winner, dunno which? Lol.

2daBank

Next to. Xmas eve Hawaii bowl:,

Byu -1

BYU has owned Hawaii the last couple years, one of them being a trip to the islands so they no strangers to this or defending Hawaii pass heavy offense. This comes down to a couple things to me, 1st off Hawaii defense is abysmal allowing 6.4 yards per play, the second and most damning thing for rainbow warriors is Hawaii very turnover prone while byu is 20th in nation in takeaways and 11th in int percentage. In a game that these teams match up fairly evenly against more like opponents than we usually see in bowls I think turnovers will be big, the Mormons create them and Hawaii gives it away.

fecgp40

Byu -1

BYU has owned Hawaii the last couple years, one of them being a trip to the islands so they no strangers to this or defending Hawaii pass heavy offense. This comes down to a couple things to me, 1st off Hawaii defense is abysmal allowing 6.4 yards per play, the second and most damning thing for rainbow warriors is Hawaii very turnover prone while byu is 20th in nation in takeaways and 11th in int percentage. In a game that these teams match up fairly evenly against more like opponents than we usually see in bowls I think turnovers will be big, the Mormons create them and Hawaii gives it away.
    Couldn't agree more. Give me the better defense and more physical team all day long. The fact this is a home game for Hawaii doesn't worry me very much.

2daBank

Couldn't agree more. Give me the better defense and more physical team all day long. The fact this is a home game for Hawaii doesn't worry me very much.
    Home Game def doesn’t bother me, I’m sure you have seen the stands for most Hawaii home games? Not exactly sell outs! Lol. The only real concern I have when it comes to location is I always worry the kids not used to being in Hawaii enjoy themselves more than they prepare for the game!! Def helped my thinking that BYU is no stranger to this trip, and do Mormons really party anyways? Lol

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Good call brother. So you kept me off w loser in the contest with this one. Or I kept you off a winner, dunno which? Lol.
    Think we skipped over this one, was a big spread so didn't even bring it up

Byu -1

Took them this morning @ -2, don't think the extra point will matter. We got them @ -1.5 in the contest, first game for us so let's start with a winner

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

BYU ML Large Wager !!!

2daBank

Took them this morning @ -2, don't think the extra point will matter. We got them @ -1.5 in the contest, first game for us so let's start with a winner
    Yea I don’t think it matters. I played them -1.5 also. I played a lot of bowls early, but didn’t have time to start the thread that week so I’m just waiting till day of or close and posting the ones I still like at current odds. Not fair to or help anyone to post ones I got good numbers on or bad. Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    BYU ML Large Wager !!!
    Nice. Feel like the ones we have agreed on all year have hit at a really high clip!!

2daBank

:
    For honesty sake I’m pretty sure I sent them to you in my initial leans and you said you had ucf by 3 tds so we dropped it quick!! I didn’t like “we are” enough to fight for them, lol.

2daBank

Jfc why did BYU pass on 3rd and 2 when Hawaii had no time outs? 1st off they prob get the 1st down if they run it, secondly even if they didn’t get it they woulda been punting with only about a minute left!! So they Fukk that up then after shutting Hawaii out the whole second half they let them stroll down the field in less than 2 minutes and score easy to beat them? Un-fukkin-real.

Gonna have 1 or 2 for 2marro.

Merry Xmas everyone.

fecgp40

Jfc why did BYU pass on 3rd and 2 when Hawaii had no time outs? 1st off they prob get the 1st down if they run it, secondly even if they didn’t get it they woulda been punting with only about a minute left!! So they Fukk that up then after shutting Hawaii out the whole second half they let them stroll down the field in less than 2 minutes and score easy to beat them? Un-fukkin-real.

Merry Xmas everyone.
    Just terrible. Made absolutely no sense. And then there was the FG with like 8 minutes left that looked good but was called no good. It looked like it went over the upright but curled inside? Even the kicker thought it was good.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    BYU ML Large Wager !!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Merry Xmas everyone.
    What's worse is they threw an incomplete pass on 1st down, so another 35+ seconds would have been gone. And that 3rd and 2 might have been even shorter, or is a 1st down after the good run on 2nd down. Add the defensive game plan in the 1st half and what you have is incompetence. Rod Gilmore went on and on about McDonald relying so much on the seam pass and the need to jam the slot receivers, make him throw outside the numbers. Only took them half a game to figure it out. If the color commentator knows about it you'd think the fukn' coaches would too. Guess not.

The fg was hard to tell, angle can make it look good when it's not. The refs are standing right under the uprights so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt in this case (even though they're MAC refs ). The fact there was no goal line camera in a nationally televised game, the only game on at all, is inexcusable. The idiot qb jumping up and sticking the ball out instead of lowering his shoulder and driving it in is equally stupid. Even if he comes up short it's just by a few inches and they have another down. Game still angers me a little

2daBank

La tech ml +225

Here the thing with this one. Who freaking knows what canes team shows up? If they uninterested in being here they could easily get beat by a skip holts team I’m sure excited to play Miami close to home. Canes have lost as way bigger favs several times this year. I don’t see the points mattering, canes come to play they most likely win by 7 or more. They sleep walking and they get beat. Worth a shot imo.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24762

La tech ml +225

Here the thing with this one. Who freaking knows what canes team shows up? If they uninterested in being here they could easily get beat by a skip holts team I’m sure excited to play Miami close to home. Canes have lost as way bigger favs several times this year. I don’t see the points mattering, canes come to play they most likely win by 7 or more. They sleep walking and they get beat. Worth a shot imo.

Miami has a lot of guys not playing (NFL plans, grades, etc...). I read somewhere 8 were sitting out and of the eight, 3-4 were starters (Pickney, Garvin, Brandy all Def players). This might take some potency out of there best asset, their defense. They are not stating who the starting QB is until game time as well. I think they are could be making a change and start Martell who's been a WR most of the year. Regardless of who's at QB, that has to add more uncertainty to their offensive players.

I have to believe this, and the fact their are playing a Group of 5 team, takes the wind out of their sails and might act to demotivate them. They had a tough year so I'm hoping they come in flat as hell and give the game away.

Also, since RB - DJ Dallas has been out (last 2 games - they lost both), I don't think they are as strong in the running game with Camron Harris, who I thought was a great RB (maybe not). Camron is also questionable for the game but I bet he plays. Miami's 3rd down conversion % I think is last in CFB.

Finally, looking at Miami's schedule, they seem to "play down" to lesser teams. Look at the not so good teams they've played (Duke, Fla Int, G. Tech, C. Michigan) and they don't overwhelm them when they should. Losing to Duke, Fla Int, G. Tech, and only beating C. Mich by 5.

I like La Tech here +7.

fecgp40

As a Miami fan, I absolutely agree with both of the above posts from Tanko and Bank. I'm still trying to decide if I can stomach betting against my team that I will be rooting for. LOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Miami has a lot of guys not playing (NFL plans, grades, etc...). I read somewhere 8 were sitting out and of the eight, 3-4 were starters (Pickney, Garvin, Brandy all Def players). This might take some potency out of there best asset, their defense. They are not stating who the starting QB is until game time as well. I think they are could be making a change and start Martell who's been a WR most of the year. Regardless of who's at QB, that has to add more uncertainty to their offensive players.

I have to believe this, and the fact their are playing a Group of 5 team, takes the wind out of their sails and might act to demotivate them. They had a tough year so I'm hoping they come in flat as hell and give the game away.

Also, since RB - DJ Dallas has been out (last 2 games - they lost both), I don't think they are as strong in the running game with Camron Harris, who I thought was a great RB (maybe not). Camron is also questionable for the game but I bet he plays. Miami's 3rd down conversion % I think is last in CFB.

Finally, looking at Miami's schedule, they seem to "play down" to lesser teams. Look at the not so good teams they've played (Duke, Fla Int, G. Tech, C. Michigan) and they don't overwhelm them when the should. Losing to Duke, Fla Int, G. Tech, and only beating C. Mich by 5.

I like La Tech here +7.
    All that why I decided to forgo the points and take the ml. Better than 2 to 1 insane value when Imo it 50-50 at best the canes show up!! I know skip holtz squad be jacked to play this game and canes have shown disinterest all year as bigger favs than this! The fact so many guys choosing to sit kinda speaks to what they think of being in this game imo.

If canes sleep walking early that la tech qb could carve them up!! If canes show up to play not sure the 7 points be enough anyways?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I took Pitt -12.5 earlier
    I have L tech Ml +225 now

Lets go Eat

fecgp40

All that why I decided to forgo the points and take the ml. Better than 2 to 1 insane value when Imo it 50-50 at best the canes show up!! I know skip holtz squad be jacked to play this game and canes have shown disinterest all year as bigger favs than this! The fact so many guys choosing to sit kinda speaks to what they think of being in this game imo.

If canes sleep walking early that la tech qb could carve them up!! If canes show up to play not sure the 7 points be enough anyways?
    There's definitely value on both imo. Sure Canes could show up and they have some talented young guys. My only concern would be these young guys might be pumped to get some playing time, especially in a bowl game. That being said though, Miami's offense has been so inconsistent this year, and as was already pointed out, absolutely awful converting 3rd downs. Who knows who will play QB?? I'm almost talking myself into betting against my team. Of course were they not my team I would have already done it. LOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Lets go Eat
    I agree with Pitt I just worry bout motivation. I initially leaned under cause I don’t think emu will be able to score much vs panthers nasty front 7 but the more I capped it the more concerning the potential for bunch of passing from both sides concerned me. Could be similar to sdst in their bowl vs the Mac!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Miami has the better defense which tends to play in bowl games after a longer lay off. Both of these teams are dumber than a box of rocks. Miami also seems lost on offense.

i kinda like both favorites today. Good luck to everyone.

2daBank

As a Miami fan, I absolutely agree with both of the above posts from Tanko and Bank. I'm still trying to decide if I can stomach betting against my team that I will be rooting for. LOL.
    Bro, you fans crack me up. I bet against cardinals and blues all the time, who cares? They don’t care about us, return the favor!! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

La tech ml +225

the more time Canes have to prepare for a game, the more you know they'll show up and lay an egg

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Lets go Eat
    Pitt looks good at first glance but man I hate laying a lot of points with these guys. They don't exactly have an explosive offense. EMU has been great as dogs all year. Obviously they haven't seen a team like Pitt, and as Bank pointed out, that especially applies to the trenches and front 7.

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    the more time Canes have to prepare for a game, the more you know they'll show up and lay an egg
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Some of their worst performances this year came in the first half off of a bye week!

First 12345 ... Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.