2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Vols! Never in doubt, right Banker - Lol... If they wouldn't have squandered all those 1st half chances it might have been a bit more relaxing but a win is a win!
    Lol. Honestly I gave up and turned it off after they punted down 22-9, I was pretty worried after the 1st half where they absolutely should have been up way more!! went to bed with the old lady then startled flipping channels and saw we were up 23-22!

Had to sit thru Hoosiers missing the fg then Vols making bunch of dumb shit mistakes to somehow give them ball back with a minute left, Mfers start playing prevent defense and let Hoosiers cross the 50 in 2 plays!!! Luckily they pulled heads out of asses and started bringing pressure before Indy got back into range for another kick!!

Freakin crazy!! Thanks bro. That game jumped me to 1st place in one confidence bowl contest and 5th in another!!! Ohio a big one for me today, little nervous since Nevada so hard to predict, Mfers beat a solid team one week then lose by 50+ another! Lol

2daBank

I dunno if there a play to be made on this game today or not? I have Ohio pretty high up on my confidence pools but Nevada freaking impossible to predict, their results are all over the map! Both teams been pretty good in bowls recently. Believe I heard several of Nevada players suspended why I put Ohio so far up in confidence points but having doubts as that has not seemed to effect teams negatively this bowl season!! Big line move Ohio’s way too which been a huge kiss of death this bowl season.,

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

What's up Bank? You betting big on Ohio or just talking confidence pools (or both lol)?

I locked Ohio in at -7.5 and didn't feel great about it but just checked my book and it's at -9.5! That's gotta be a good sign, I hope. You're so right about Nevada, if they show up it'll be interesting.

GL in any case

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    What's up Bank? You betting big on Ohio or just talking confidence pools (or both lol)?

I locked Ohio in at -7.5 and didn't feel great about it but just checked my book and it's at -9.5! That's gotta be a good sign, I hope. You're so right about Nevada, if they show up it'll be interesting.

GL in any case
    I’m just talking bout my confidence pools. Not sure about betting it, Nevada impossible to figure out for me., they been all over the place this year. They have beat some decent teams then been slaughtered by others, they have seriously lost 2 games this year by more than 50 points!!! On the other hand they beat Purdue and sdst. I have no clue. Line has moved in Ohio favor quite a bit, I can’t think of one significant move this bowl season that has been right! lol.

2daBank

Small stab on Ohio-6.5 1st half.

Let’s see if Nevada is motivated or not., maybe we do something else live or at half.,

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m just talking bout my confidence pools. Not sure about betting it, Nevada impossible to figure out for me., they been all over the place this year. They have beat some decent teams then been slaughtered by others, they have seriously lost 2 games this year by more than 50 points!!! On the other hand they beat Purdue and sdst. I have no clue. Line has moved in Ohio favor quite a bit, I can’t think of one significant move this bowl season that has been right! lol.
    Yea, the line and total moves are a bit scary but I'm confident Ohio gets the W. Got 'em in a few ML parlays, not ready to lay double digits.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Yea, the line and total moves are a bit scary but I'm confident Ohio gets the W. Got 'em in a few ML parlays, not ready to lay double digits.
    I took small shot on Ohio 1st half hoping Nevada not motivated to be there.,,, I’m pretty confident Ohio gonna rack up a shitload of yards in this Game, just hope they finish drives and dont turn it over. Not sure really what we get from nevada’s offense? They been all over the place this year. Sometimes in same game!!

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

UNR going to be missing 3 Defensive starters due to the fight after the UNLV game. UNR also made some coaching changes after that game, mainly firing their DC.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin Station View Post
    UNR going to be missing 3 Defensive starters due to the fight after the UNLV game. UNR also made some coaching changes after that game, mainly firing their DC.
    I heard like 6 kids suspended? Thus far teams with suspended players have done pretty well tho. Think the whole defensive coaching staff was fired too? Dunno if that good or bad? Lol.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I heard like 6 kids suspended? Thus far teams with suspended players have done pretty well tho. Think the whole defensive coaching staff was fired too? Dunno if that good or bad? Lol.
    Should be interesting to see what kind of UNR team shows up to play. Like you mentioned above, tough to figure this team out this year. I might make a small play on the Under, just because UNR's offense hasn't impressed me at all this season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin Station View Post
    Should be interesting to see what kind of UNR team shows up to play. Like you mentioned above, tough to figure this team out this year. I might make a small play on the Under, just because UNR's offense hasn't impressed me at all this season.
    Total tough cause I absolutely think Ohio will rack up yards, dunno if it lead to big points tho? No idea what kinda output we get from Wolfpack? Ohio d not very good. They a Mac team after all!! Lol., gl

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Total tough cause I absolutely think Ohio will rack up yards, dunno if it lead to big points tho? No idea what kinda output we get from Wolfpack? Ohio d not very good. They a Mac team after all!! Lol., gl
    Right. I'm not messing with the total, could see this game being a bizarro 55-47 affair, or like 22-6. I hate the MAC, but at least this is the last time I have to put any money on them this year (naturally I couldn't just not put anything on it ).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Right. I'm not messing with the total, could see this game being a bizarro 55-47 affair, or like 22-6. I hate the MAC, but at least this is the last time I have to put any money on them this year (naturally I couldn't just not put anything on it ).
    Lol. Same here. I tried not too, just rooting in my confidence pools as I’m currently in 1st in the smaller one and 5th in the bigger one and Ohio worth like 28 points to me I believe. Ended up making a small play anyways. Lol.

There another Mac team playing Monday night so don’t be so sure you done yet!!! I like u la la -14, huge number but they beat this Ohio team we backing today by 20, think they can run Miami-Ohio out the building.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Lol. Same here. I tried not too, just rooting in my confidence pools as I’m currently in 1st in the smaller one and 5th in the bigger one and Ohio worth like 28 points to me I believe. Ended up making a small play anyways. Lol.

There another Mac team playing Monday night so don’t be so sure you done yet!!! I like u la la -14, huge number but they beat this Ohio team we backing today by 20, think they can run Miami-Ohio out the building.
    Doh! How could I forget the Redhawks vs. Laffy Taffy???!!! Yeah, guess I lean Laffy there also.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

90% of tickets have to be on Ohio.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    90% of tickets have to be on Ohio.
    Everyone these moves have got smoked this bowl season so I’m expecting Ohio to stink it up. Lol

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Glad I got Ohio early, sucks if you took -9.5. Back at it today with Tulane -7.

I want to hammer Pats tonight just don't know who'll be catching the ball with Edelman doubled up. Can Sanu step up? Will the D lock it up and win it for them? Miami walked right through them. It was even worse than you could imagine because I was at the damn game. Quiet stadium all day.... felt very strange. End of an era type feeling.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    Glad I got Ohio early, sucks if you took -9.5. Back at it today with Tulane -7.

I want to hammer Pats tonight just don't know who'll be catching the ball with Edelman doubled up. Can Sanu step up? Will the D lock it up and win it for them? Miami walked right through them. It was even worse than you could imagine because I was at the damn game. Quiet stadium all day.... felt very strange. End of an era type feeling.
    Miami has beaten pats 10x in reg season December or later, during same stretch rest of nfl has 10 wins vs pats. Fish have always pretty much sucked and yet have kinda had pats number so I’m not gonna take too much away from that game. I do think pats evil empire is just about over but I’ll be damned if I think titans and tannenhill gonna be the ones to end it, I’ll pay to see that., Give me pats one last time then ill fade them next week!!

Pats -4.5., pats/saints ml parlay. Tulane/pats ml parlay. For me.

Love Philly+7.5/saints-2 teaser.

Over in big easy

Under in Philly

Those my favorites of wc weekend.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Riding both dogs ml today, plus teased Tulane/ULL. Good luck all

2daBank

Tulane baby!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Tulane baby!!
    Yes sir!!!!

Every joker here was all over miss state

Tulane baby!!!

Reno walking dead loved Missippi state

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Yes sir!!!!

Every joker here was all over miss state

Tulane baby!!!

Reno walking dead loved Missippi state
    I was little squeamish with the idea I liked every fav after New Year’s Day but 2-0 so far (actually 3-0 with Ohio 1st half). Still have U la la laying freaking -14 on Monday! Way out my comfort zone for laying points but swords talked me into that one. More I looked the more I agreed they can easily beat Miami-Ohio by 20!!

Luckily I love the dog in the championship game!! It all balances out!! Lol

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Good job, Boys... Should have jumped on board today.

No NFL plays yet for me either. Got other troubles, and sometimes life doesn't accommodate our desire to just cap and bet all day every day, haha.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

No NFL plays yet for me either. Got other troubles, and sometimes life doesn't accommodate our desire to just cap and bet all day every day, haha.
    True that!!

Hope you will be ok!

2daBank

Hope all is well bro?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Riding both dogs ml today, plus teased Tulane/ULL. Good luck all
    Almost a clean sweep, Titans come through for a positive day. Still pissed for Buffalo. They shot themselves in the foot a few too many times, still doesn't justify that fukn' horrific blindside call. On to the next round

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

What do we got tonight fellas?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    What do we got tonight fellas?
    Sorry bud. 1st day back to work yesterday and I was still steaming from getting crushed in the wild card round. Luckily I ended up passing, just couldn’t bring myself to lay -14 but thought that was only way I could play it. Not sure I could have handled it had I bet u la la and watched them no show 1st half then watch refs rip them off out a chance of covering throwing that bs PI flag after u la la got a interception deep in Miami territory up 10 with 3-4 minutes left!!! Nobody thought that was interference!! Miami-O was walking off the field defeated and next thing you know there some mysterious late flag for pi that was nowhere close to illegal!!!

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Sorry bud. 1st day back to work yesterday and I was still steaming from getting crushed in the wild card round. Luckily I ended up passing, just couldn’t bring myself to lay -14 but thought that was only way I could play it. Not sure I could have handled it had I bet u la la and watched them no show 1st half then watch refs rip them off out a chance of covering throwing that bs PI flag after u la la got a interception deep in Miami territory up 10 with 3-4 minutes left!!! Nobody thought that was interference!! Miami-O was walking off the field defeated and next thing you know there some mysterious late flag for pi that was nowhere close to illegal!!!
    Nothing to be sorry about Bank, most got smoked by that Wild Card, guess that’s why they call it wild. They should add “Thread of the Year” to the SBR awards, shit you’d probably clean sweep the top 5 with these FB threads. Good news is, Conference play is on for college hoops, I heard somewhere you’re pretty good with those. Get that thread going brotha! Hope all is well

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Nothing to be sorry about Bank, most got smoked by that Wild Card, guess that’s why they call it wild. They should add “Thread of the Year” to the SBR awards, shit you’d probably clean sweep the top 5 with these FB threads. Good news is, Conference play is on for college hoops, I heard somewhere you’re pretty good with those. Get that thread going brotha! Hope all is well
    Thanks man. Appreciate the kind words.,

I’m spending my free time trying to get caught up on ncaa hoops this week. I’m usually balls deep from the beginning of the season but I didn’t have the time with how much time I was investing in ncaa fb this season. Trying to adjust to being back at work after having ton of time off last month between holidays and the early winter we had., didn’t expect to be pouring so much concrete at this time of year but weather been crazy good this week and I never turn down the work!

So I’m way behind as I haven’t followed at all (not that I really need to all that much, mostly just numbers). Anyways they calling for weather to turn Thursday so assuming 2marro last day I’m gonna have a long day of work I’ll prob start posting some hoops stuff by the weekend.

First ... 12131415
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.