2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    LSU +180 & Minnesota +215 One is bound to hit for a profit. I will try these two doggies Saturday. Don't fukkin' ask me why none of us really know why our games win even if they do. A small % of games really win the way we forecast.
    Can’t really argue, I dunno if I’ll touch either. I been saying all year I’m not 100% sold on psu but I know less about minny than any freakin ranked team ever, lol. I haven’t seen them play one down this season. I know early on they were barely beating so so teams, they been waxing the bottom feeder big10 teams lately tho so beats me.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can’t really argue, I dunno if I’ll touch either. I been saying all year I’m not 100% sold on psu but I know less about minny than any freakin ranked team ever, lol. I haven’t seen them play one down this season. I know early on they were barely beating so so teams, they been waxing the bottom feeder big10 teams lately tho so beats me.
    I remember week 1 I faded Minnesota against Fresno St. @ +3 & it pushed. That was a long time ago though, this team has developed into a solid squad in the past 2-3 weeks & they are @ home playing their best ball I like their chances. Obviously they need to win the turnover battle & penalties for a better chance.

BeatTheJerk

I'll throw in Baylor too @ -130. I like all those undefeated teams to carry over on to the next week.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

just now looked at ncaaf for this week and the early slate is just beautiful. all i see is $$$ $$ $ $ $ $$$ $$$ $$

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    just now looked at ncaaf for this week and the early slate is just beautiful. all i see is $$$ $$ $ $ $ $$$ $$$ $$
    Really? I liked last week better but I havnt did much work yet. Why in God’s name has Purdue flipped to dogs? I think their offense good enough to score some points vs NW in which case they probably win cause nw the worst power 5 offense I’ve ever seen!!

BeatTheJerk

Really? I liked last week better but I havnt did much work yet. Why in God’s name has Purdue flipped to dogs? I think their offense good enough to score some points vs NW in which case they probably win cause nw the worst power 5 offense I’ve ever seen!!
    Bait.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

It's because Jack Plummer is out in this game. After the injuries to Sindelair and now Plummer, Purdue is down to their 3rd string quarterback. Rondale Moore is also still out so if ever there was ever a time for Northwestern to cobble together a second win, this week might be it. That being said I'm not touching this NW team laying points, however few.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Vols ml

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

no plummer. and they are bad i wouldnt spend a cent on purdue. yeah i just started working on it. last saturday i did minimal work on the early card. but this saturday from 12-6pm im going to be glued i can already tell.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's because Jack Plummer is out in this game. After the injuries to Sindelair and now Plummer, Purdue is down to their 3rd string quarterback. Rondale Moore is also still out so if ever there was ever a time for Northwestern to cobble together a second win, this week might be it. That being said I'm not touching this NW team laying points, however few.
    Gotcha. Guess that would explain it. There no chance I would ever touch NW at this point but yea guess it a pass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Vols ml
    I lean that way too but one the ppl I respect the most at this sport on uk. Obviously he gets shit wrong like everyone else, I just don’t like being against him. Lol

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1225

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I was going to hammer the over in Lsu and bama, thought I'd get a 56 or 57, 65 is high though.
    I'm lovin the Under here..
    Think both defenses are gonna be tough all night..
    TD's are gonna be coveted...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I lean that way too but one the ppl I respect the most at this sport on uk. Obviously he gets shit wrong like everyone else, I just don’t like being against him. Lol
    My brother in-law is biggest Vols fan I know
    He doesn't like em this week either

I do lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I'm lovin the Under here..
    Think both defenses are gonna be tough all night..
    TD's are gonna be coveted...
    I think you nuts to love the under. I pretty much expect both to push 30, still might stay under but love a strong word for this one. It could just as easy end in 70s me thinks.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1225

I think you nuts to love the under. I pretty much expect both to push 30, still might stay under but love a strong word for this one. It could just as easy end in 70s me thinks.
    Anything can happen
    I really don't see the total upwards of 55..
    27-24..
    Maybe something like that..
    Either way, should be a great game..

2daBank

My Mac guy passing tonight so I’m doing same, much easier w all these college hoops! Lol.

Said a possible for wed maction! Lol

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Pounding Kent State live +17

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Finally Tuesday night MAC football! Doesn’t get anymore shady than mid week MAC games. Bwahahaha. That being said W Mich/Ball St Over is one to get NCAAF wk11 off with bang!
    Boom! W Mich sticks it in with about a min to go to get the over. Gd watching these mid week games with your ass puckered just hoping your in the right side of the shady business. Don’t think I will roll the dice tonight. Take my MAC winner and go home until Saturday. Good luck boys!

2daBank

Boom! W Mich sticks it in with about a min to go to get the over. Gd watching these mid week games with your ass puckered just hoping your in the right side of the shady business. Don’t think I will roll the dice tonight. Take my MAC winner and go home until Saturday. Good luck boys!
    Nice job pal, any maction for tonight?

SilverTongueFox

Nice job pal, any maction for tonight?
    Staying away from the MAC tonight.

I do like 2 NBA games
    Bulls/Hawks Over
    76ers/Jazz Over

Good luck with any plays tonight!
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 11-06-19 at 05:45 PM.

2daBank

Staying away from the MAC tonight.

I do like 2 NBA games
    Bulls/Hawks Over
    76ers/Jazz Over

Good luck with any plays tonight!
    I don’t play much nba but I played that hawks/bulls over 222 as well. Dunno why? Just lot of young talent on the court so figured should be some scoring. Lol.

Get on nhl oilers-135! Blues on b2b and starting Allen in goal who been awful (85% save percentage!).. blues been strong since terasenko went down but this a tough ask here w the backup goalie.

Few ncaa hoops:

Nd +9. They returning everyone so think they should have a leg up early in the season.

Pit +4. Capel got them going the right direction and brings back some young talent. FSU lost everyone off last years squad so think it take them a minute. God it stupid they playing conf games to start year cause the money grubbing acc network!!! lol

Osu-5, just hearing ton of good things so figure we shall see tonight.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I thought you'd be easy to find in a ncaab thread on a day like today. i didnt see you with one lol. i want to know why acc is playing conference games in early november. is this something new to promote the network?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I thought you'd be easy to find in a ncaab thread on a day like today. i didnt see you with one lol. i want to know why acc is playing conference games in early november. is this something new to promote the network?
    Yea, just money grubbing acc network I believe. As much I dig college hoops I’m never prepared to start season, just a everyday dart thrower at this point so don’t wanna steer ppl the wrong way. I’ll be ready to get serious for the Turkey week tourneys and start a thread then!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

doesn't uva usually smach cuse? that line is only -3 and uva is 16-2 ats as a road fav last 3 years. are the orange supposed to be good this year?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t play much nba but I played that hawks/bulls over 222 as well. Dunno why? Just lot of young talent on the court so figured should be some scoring. Lol.

Get on nhl oilers-135! Blues on b2b and starting Allen in goal who been awful (85% save percentage!).. blues been strong since terasenko went down but this a tough ask here w the backup goalie.

Few ncaa hoops:

Nd +9. They returning everyone so think they should have a leg up early in the season.

Pit +4. Capel got them going the right direction and brings back some young talent. FSU lost everyone off last years squad so think it take them a minute. God it stupid they playing conf games to start year cause the money grubbing acc network!!! lol

Osu-5, just hearing ton of good things so figure we shall see tonight.
    i don't think houston is gonna break out the whooping stick on the warriors. think motivation will be lacking with no curry or green. rockets should cruise and not cover i think.

2daBank

i don't think houston is gonna break out the whooping stick on the warriors. think motivation will be lacking with no curry or green. rockets should cruise and not cover i think.
    You playing warriors w the points?? You don’t worry a clown team like rockets won’t be thrilled to whip them in a meaningless game?? Kinda seems like something they would do to me! Lol. Not that I have the 1st freaking clue bout that shit! Wtf the total 250?? Lol

2daBank

Irish off to a incredible start!!

2daBank

Ok we need some damn ncaafb talk in here. Lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

total is 229. i don't think d'antoni has any control over this team and even though this would be a great night to work on defense, Harden and the boys won't be very motivated with no curry and green. Harden may try and get 60, but i think he could care less what the warriors score.

2daBank

My Mac guy recommends

Ohio-7 and lean to over 57 so I’m playin both.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok we need some damn ncaafb talk in here. Lol.
    you need an all sports thread anyways. get you one of them up to 1 million views. HOF stuff.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Bank- Bulls and Hawks both played yesterday. Even early in the season, there's gonna be some effect I would think

I didn't catch the Hawks game but the Bulls blew a 20 point lead in the 2nd half. It's almost hilarious how bad their coaching is. Maybe a little letdown for them

Over has a chance because both defenses are terrible but I loved the Bulls over yesterday because of the matchup (posted in nba forum). Not sure I like it that much here

2daBank

total is 229. i don't think d'antoni has any control over this team and even though this would be a great night to work on defense, Harden and the boys won't be very motivated with no curry and green. Harden may try and get 60, but i think he could care less what the warriors score.
    Those clowns never play d. Warriors d is horrible. That seems kinda low doesn’t it?

SilverTongueFox

Get on nhl oilers-135! Blues on b2b and starting Allen in goal who been awful (85% save percentage!).. blues been strong since terasenko went down but this a tough ask here w the backup goalie. .
    I’ll drop a Franklin on the Oilers. Let’s get this Bulls/Hawks Over. Both teams on back to back so not expecting much of a defensive effort from either team.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Bank- Bulls and Hawks both played yesterday. Even early in the season, there's gonna be some effect I would think

I didn't catch the Hawks game but the Bulls blew a 20 point lead in the 2nd half. It's almost hilarious how bad their coaching is. Maybe a little letdown for them

Over has a chance because both defenses are terrible but I loved the Bulls over yesterday because of the matchup (posted in nba forum). Not sure I like it that much here
    I don’t follow nba enough to know just assumed tired players meant even less d, I suppose it could mean brick fest also tho.

First 12345 ... Last