Utah/Wash Over

Sides:
    Akron
    Army
    N Texas
    Miss St
    FAU
    Washington
    Akron gets their 1st cover of the Sea ... (Agreed)

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    If they can’t keep it within the spread vs BG then likely won’t cover a game this season.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I wouldn’t bet Akron with my worst enemies money, lol: seriously, just happened to bet Akron/Illini over at beginning of season so watched that game and told myself then I would never ever ever touch them this year. Had to be one of worst performances I ever saw! Lol.

Honestly dunno why the hell I Havnt faded them every week? guess I’m a idiot! Eventually just stared thinking surely I’m too late and lines have caught up, but nope. Now another awful team laying a damn td to them and I still couldn’t do it. I’ll just stick to ignoring them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I can see the Pitt-Ga. Tech game going under. Tech has not scored more than 28 points in any game this season. Who knows whether the Pitt offense bothers to show up or not? They lost to Miami at home last week. The same Miami team that Tech defeated in Miami the week before. If I had to play this game (and I don't), that is the way I would go. Everyone knows how flaky the ACC has been this season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I can see the Pitt-Ga. Tech game going under. Tech has not scored more than 28 points in any game this season. Who knows whether the Pitt offense bothers to show up or not? They lost to Miami at home last week. The same Miami team that Tech defeated in Miami the week before. If I had to play this game (and I don't), that is the way I would go. Everyone knows how flaky the ACC has been this season.
    I knew they would turn it over vs canes. Doubt they have same problem here. I think they can move ball thru air but I don’t see tech scoring much so prob nothing wrong w under. Acc been great for me. I love flaky inconsistency, I thrive in it!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Short week seems like bad time to catch a option team, I dunno how good ga southern option is but I’ve seen those offenses turn it over a bunch in bad conditions which would worry me.

Honestly no real idea there. Baylor the one that interest me tonight even tho I don’t love idea of laying so many points. I played them small.
    Well rain is mostly supposed to stop by then so I don't think that's too much of an issue. But 20-25 mph winds are expected which should help them since App State won't be able to throw it as much. Maybe under the way to go but total already dropped a lot

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I wouldn’t bet Akron with my worst enemies money, lol: seriously, just happened to bet Akron/Illini over at beginning of season so watched that game and told myself then I would never ever ever touch them this year. Had to be one of worst performances I ever saw! Lol.

Honestly dunno why the hell I Havnt faded them every week? guess I’m a idiot! Eventually just stared thinking surely I’m too late and lines have caught up, but nope. Now another awful team laying a damn td to them and I still couldn’t do it. I’ll just stick to ignoring them.
    BG is not really anything to speak positively about either. Akron FINALLY wins the turnover battle & they get their 1st win or cover lose by 1-5 in this one.

2daBank

Pound it Banker !!! Pound it like a wet pussy ready for the taking ...
    Lol. My only hesitation is I been way more comfy taking Pitt as dogs or very short favs cause these assholes have a habit of making everything close! Vs good and terrible teams alike, almost impressive, lol.

Their defense should absolutely destroy tech tho. I’m right there with you I just Havnt been in hurry to post or play it cause number seems to be ticking down, if I could get a flat -7 that would be lovely, don’t see any rush to lay more, I promise we still be able to get -8 Saturday morning so why not wait and see if we can lose that hook at least? Knowing panthers propensity to fukk up and let it be close even when they dominate! Much rather be at -7 feeling like push prob the worst case scenario.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Well rain is mostly supposed to stop by then so I don't think that's too much of an issue. But 20-25 mph winds are expected which should help them since App State won't be able to throw it as much. Maybe under the way to go but total already dropped a lot
    Makes sense.

2daBank

BG is not really anything to speak positively about either. Akron FINALLY wins the turnover battle & they get their 1st win or cover lose by 1-5 in this one.
    Well yea I’m not looking to start fading Akron now, surely lines have adjusted a ton. I don’t know shit bout BG but feel like if I can’t find better games I’ll spend the day hanging out with old lady like I did last Sunday, lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

SUprised you're not on Baylor/WVU over 57... almost seems too easy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I have nothing against it. I like Baylor to hit 40. Just dunno if wvu scores more than 17? Think just like bears little more.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24880

Baylor's D is pretty good. Do you think W. Virg will score more than 14?
    Baylor may be good for high 30s to low 40s but if W. Virg doesn't get more than 14, it'll be a tough over.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Baylor may be good for high 30s to low 40s but if W. Virg doesn't get more than 14, it'll be a tough over.
    Now given the competition was superior, they've given up 30 and 27 the past two weeks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Bears the rare big12 team who plays some d.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Washington wins outright this week against Utah.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

My thoughts exactly. Bears the rare big12 team who plays some d.
    look ahead spot for that game with TCU next week?

2daBank

Now given the competition was superior, they've given up 30 and 27 the past two weeks.
    Held k-st to 12 tho. Guess it just depends where you put wvu offense? I mean it might not matter if bears up big they could easily let up on d a little, unless they remember last year ass kicking in Morgantown and feel like laying it on? They did have a bye so time to be reminded of that game! Lol. Just one those rare times I feel like laying the points the better option, if you think wvu covers over def a better option than dog imo, that lot of college overs I play is where I think dog covers it flies over, I don’t think dog covers tho.

asiagambler

When West Virginia can't run the ball, they have struggled to put up points.

Rushed for 51 yards on 30 carries against Oklahoma - just 14 points

Rushed for 41 yards on 28 carries against Iowa State - just 14 points

Rushed for 30 yards on 32! carries against Missouri - only 7 points

Even in the loss to Texas, they managed 31 points because they had success running it (23 for 96 yards)

Baylor allowing just 35% of runs to be successful, that's 19th best in FBS

2daBank

look ahead spot for that game with TCU next week?
    Maybe if not for bye week, weeknight showcase, and wvu whipping them last year, think if it was sooners or horns it would concern me more. Tcu Doesn’t really.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Anyone think Purdue +3 can beat better Nebraska? Am liking favorable comments on Purdue. Can this one come down to Passing attack vs Neb run.
    Last edited by Biff41; 10-31-19 at 02:24 PM.

2daBank

Washington wins outright this week against Utah.
    I think one of ducks or utes prob loses for sure, just cause that what these pac12 teams seem to do anytime they have a path to a playoff spot. Just not sure which blows it this week? The one who doesn’t this will do it in pac12 ship, lol.

I kinda lean to ducks being the one this week but i suppose what bear and Steve suggest on podcast makes most sense. Just play both udub and usc ml and most likely come out ahead!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

got a stinker that sticks out.... FAU only getting +1.5 against Western Kentucky??? somethings up there... may take FAU off principle that the line stinks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Anyone think Purdue +3 can beat better Nebraska? Passing attack vs Neb run.
    Yes. We have talked about some already if you look back. Imo it either dog or over.

2daBank

got a stinker that sticks out.... FAU only getting +1.5 against Western Kentucky??? somethings up there... may take FAU off principle that the line stinks
    You know me, I run from those I don’t look to bet them like ya’ll crazy asses and svp! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

You know me, I run from those I don’t look to bet them like ya’ll crazy asses and svp! Lol

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24880

I was originally considering Fla Atl but after digging in deeper its not a safe bet. W. Kent is in top quartile of Rush and Pass D. Both teams doing well as of late (FAU 3-1 ATS, WKU 4-0 ATS). Can't see taking FAU, would make for a nervous game.

asiagambler

Washington not a very physical team this year. Doesn't look like a good matchup against Utah

2daBank

Washington not a very physical team this year. Doesn't look like a good matchup against Utah
    Yea I agree. I feel like utes are really starting to roll too. Only thing I worry bout other than the typical pac12 contender blowing it would be the way usc threw all over utes. Eason has that ability and I still have doubts bout utes secondary. I do think ducks the more likely victim this week but I don’t trust either and utes obviously facing the better coach.

asiagambler

Yea I agree. I feel like utes are really starting to roll too. Only thing I worry bout other than the typical pac12 contender blowing it would be the way usc threw all over utes. Eason has that ability and I still have doubts bout utes secondary. I do think ducks the more likely victim this week but I don’t trust either and utes obviously facing the better coach.
    Yes agree with everything here

2daBank

Yes agree with everything here
    Udub off a bye as well ain’t they? There no way I would touch either fav in those 2 games and I do think the podcast guys onto something, if we took both dog mls we would almost assuredly come out ahead I think.

asiagambler

Udub off a bye as well ain’t they? There no way I would touch either fav in those 2 games and I do think the podcast guys onto something, if we took both dog mls we would almost assuredly come out ahead I think.
    Beginning to like the over 47. Utah much better red zone team this year

Good weather in the forecast
    Last edited by asiagambler; 10-31-19 at 02:06 PM.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1225

What are your thoughts about Wake Forest at home vs a red shirt freshman and a team fighting for a bowl berth that could possibly be looking ahead to next week vs Clemson?
    Seems like a low # @ -7.5..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    What are your thoughts about Wake Forest at home vs a red shirt freshman and a team fighting for a bowl berth that could possibly be looking ahead to next week vs Clemson?
    Seems like a low # @ -7.5..
    Honestly I saw line and my only thought was that feels like a lot to lay w a shitty defense, but ncst not really one the acc teams I’ve paid much attention too and I never got around to actually capping it. Just felt like a pass for me, certainly not cause you wrong just cause my lack of familiarity with the Wolfpack so somebody else can prob give you a better answer than me.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Banker I'm teasing both NCAA games with the niners
    301] SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS PK-115 (B+10)
    [304] APPALACHIAN STATE -4½-110 (B+10)
    [306] BAYLOR -8½-110 (B+10)

First 12345 ... Last