2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ok so I got another late start on the card this week. Sometimes just don’t have the time, not my job unfortunately, lol.

I’ve got a few and like always will add as the thread goes. You guys know the drill at this point, I don’t have to explain how this works!!

Tulane -10 -115.. this might be surprising cause ya’ll know I love that Tulsa team! We have played them vs smu, cincy, aND Memphis last week, they covered all and honestly should have won all 3! Even the cincy game the score doesn’t show it cause Bearcats got some late but tulsa out played them and just continued to turn it over in scoring position.

Of course the question obviously becomes why Tulane? Well remember following week after tulsa lost that heart breaker to smu? Navy destroyed them as expected. Well imo this last heartbreaker to Memphis is even more demoralizing as it ended the golden Hurricanes season for all intensive purposes. This gonna be a very tough game for them to get up for While this gams is incredibly important for the green wave to become bowl eligible.

much like navy game after the heartbreaking loss tulsa now facing another very strong green wave rushing attack. Tulane goes for 5.8 ypc ranking top 10 nationally, run it more than 43x a game, and go for over 250 a game which also top 10. Don’t look at how both performed against Memphis and be fooled here. My tulsa boys ripe to get destroyed this week, if they have any more fight in them we will see it the following week when they get ucf at home on Friday night, this one gonna be over quick fast and in a hurry, then Tulane will just continue leaning on them with that incredible rushing attack. Hate to say it but I like green wave by 20+ here as tulsa just runs out of fight.,

BYU +3.5. Just think they the better team and catching more than a fg. Way more battle tested. Way tougher in the trenches, and the new qb looked great last week.

I’m looking at Purdue ml but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Forget last week, the weather beat them and why we played Illini. This week will be chilly but clear skies and little wind so Purdue will b able to throw the ball. They set that line at less than a fg at open and ppl jumped on corn but think that a overreaction to last week, getting +145 or so on boilermakers a good bet imo.

Let’s get the party started!!
    Points Awarded:

asiagambler gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

toddsclowns gave 2daBank 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

NEBRASKA , ARIZONA and VIRGINIA for sure !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 10-31-19 at 01:12 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    NEBRASKA , ARIZONA for sure !!
    I lean opposite on both Jerry.

Why Arizona for sure? Beavers offense has some ballers.

Hot Jerry

Im sorry to hear that man , I love both games and will play them - 2 daBank .

2daBank

Im sorry to hear that man , I love both games and will play them - 2 daBank .
    If you love them tell us why? You see how quick that zona line dropped under a td? That game gonna be a shootout, whoever has ball last wins, not a game to be laying points. Look at the teams they have both played. Beavers showed better in almost all of them. Imo beavers a better team and they dogs.

2daBank

Beavers ml almost for sure will make my card cause that a total toss up but gettin +185!!!

Hot Jerry

U know handicupping is a funny business . Not always the " better " team wins even tho I dont think that the Beavers here are the better team !! Arizona in my humble opinion is much better team here . The drop in the line reflect only the early bettors opinion . Now Beavers beat only one decent team [ Cal bears ] thats all . They are 3-4 and thats not good enough to beat AZ at home .
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 10-31-19 at 01:10 AM.

2daBank

Beavers went to UCLA and won huge. UCLA went to zona and it was a 3 point game.

Beavers outplayed Stanford and lost on last second fg, trees beat zona comfortably.

Both lost to Hawaii. Beavers by 3, zona by 7 and had to come from way behind.

Last 5 games power rating, beavers rate 61 in country. Zona 79.

Beavers been way stronger on the road than home.

Dunno what exactly you think zona has done any more impressive than beavers?

Neither gonna be able to stop the other but zona qb a turnover waiting to happen and beavers have 2 skill players that far and away best 2 on the field, they will both be playing Sunday while I don’t see anyone on zona offense that impressive. Laying points in this game just a bad idea.

Hot Jerry

2daBank - good luck to u man whatever u do on Saturday !! Lets make some money my friend !!

2daBank

2daBank - good luck to u man whatever u do on Saturday !! Lets make some money my friend !!
    I think if you like the Nebraska game you obviously gotta make sure their guys playing. If they are I think that game flys over.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I love both Appa and Baylor(tonight and tomorrow respectively) but think one doesnt cover, which one???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I love both Appa and Baylor(tonight and tomorrow respectively) but think one doesnt cover, which one???
    Kinda leaning bears myself. Can’t see playing it any other way then laying the points., no clue on app st.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Florida International
    Tennessee

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

NEBRASKA , ARIZONA for sure !!
    Martinez back this week for Nebraska..... Finally healthy. This is their entire season on the line against a banged up Purdue team. Nebraska MUST win this game or no bowl game for the 3rd straight year.

Also... I think Martinez has something to prove here... watching the 2nd and 3rd string QBs the last few weeks do OK. He needs to remind the team and fans why he was #1 and a Heisman candidate preseason.
    I have watched the Nebraska/Indiana game twice and I still don't get how they lost that game. Terrible fumble in the first half changed momentum. Was about to be 21-9 but then Nebraska was down 16-14.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think if you like the Nebraska game you obviously gotta make sure their guys playing. If they are I think that game flys over.
    Martinez is starting

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Martinez is starting
    Should fly over then. Only problem it one those damn early starts, when I play early start overs the Mfers don’t wake up till half way thru 2nd qrtr.

2daBank

Martinez back this week for Nebraska..... Finally healthy. This is their entire season on the line against a banged up Purdue team. Nebraska MUST win this game or no bowl game for the 3rd straight year.

Also... I think Martinez has something to prove here... watching the 2nd and 3rd string QBs the last few weeks do OK. He needs to remind the team and fans why he was #1 and a Heisman candidate preseason.
    I have watched the Nebraska/Indiana game twice and I still don't get how they lost that game. Terrible fumble in the first half changed momentum. Was about to be 21-9 but then Nebraska was down 16-14.
    I wouldn’t touch corn here. Purdue passing attack has started to figure it out, last week the weather was just awful so they couldn’t throw. They passed all over Iowa, they damn sure will throw all over corn imo. Corn should score plenty as well.

Husker36

Should fly over then. Only problem it one those damn early starts, when I play early start overs the Mfers don’t wake up till half way thru 2nd qrtr.
    Can't imagine Huskers coming out flat. Bowl game is a huge focus for this team.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Oregon ML over USC

UGA ML over Florida

that’s all I got

App State might be worth a look tonight

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I politely disagree. Neb had much loftier expectations to start the year. Playing in the go daddy bowl or whatever lol is hardly something to get motivated for. Plus they are just not that good. Martinez is not that good. People were way too high on this team to start the year.

2daBank

I just mean the offenses take a minute to get going often times in these early starts, not necessarily flat.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Oregon ML over USC

UGA ML over Florida

that’s all I got

App State might be worth a look tonight
    No chance im laying that juice. Especially on those teams. I don’t trust ducks at all, it would be so pac-12 for at least one of utes or ducks to shit the bed this week now that they have a chance to get into playoffs, if not both. Just the way the pac12 goes.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24834

Purdue +3.

• I realize Martinez is back but Neb is in a definite funk 0-5 ATS while Purdue is 4-1 ATS last 5. (the 1 loss was Illinois in the rain/slop last week).

• Weather looks good for the game so Purdue's passing attack should be in full force (unlike Ill game last week). They seem to live/die with the pass.

• In my opinion Neb is just slightly better than Maryland and Purdue beat Maryland handily at home 3 weeks ago.

• If you take away last weeks Illinois game (heavy rain), Purdue's performance has been improving week over week for the last month. Nebraska's has been flat to falling (obviously influenced by Matinez being out).

• It will have been 4 weeks since Martinez played. It may take some time for him to get it going and a slow start for Nebraska would be bad since they've been out scored in the 2H 50-27 over the last 4 games (2 of which Martinez played in).

I also like UNC Charlotte +3 or better and USC at +4 or better.
    If I have time, I'll write up my thoughts on those games later.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Purdue +3.

• I realize Martinez is back but Neb is in a definite funk 0-5 ATS while Purdue is 4-1 ATS last 5. (the 1 loss was Illinois in the rain/slop last week).

• Weather looks good for the game so Purdue's passing attack should be in full force (unlike Ill game last week). They seem to live/die with the pass.

• In my opinion Neb is just slightly better than Maryland and Purdue beat Maryland handily at home 3 weeks ago.

• If you take away last weeks Illinois game (heavy rain), Purdue's performance has been improving week over week for the last month. Nebraska's has been flat to falling (obviously influenced by Matinez being out).

• It will have been 4 weeks since Martinez played. It may take some time for him to get it going and a slow start for Nebraska would be bad since they've been out scored in the 2H 50-27 over the last 4 games (2 of which Martinez played in).

I also like UNC Charlotte +3 or better and USC at +4 or better.
    If I have time, I'll write up my thoughts on those games later.
    I agree w Purdue, most likely be a ml play for me. Unless I just end up on over but lean both.

Not sure I’ll be on usc but def understand why.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Does this mean that you are conceding losses to Wisconsin and Iowa at home? Nebraska is 1-7 ATS this season. That is about as bad as it gets. Nebraska homers have been driven to poverty wagering on them, not that they had any money to begin with. Purdue is not much better. The bottom line is this. Are you willing to take a team on the road that is 1-7 ATS and GIVE 3 1/2 points? 2dBank has it right. IF you have to play this meaningless game, take the home team and the points, especially since you are getting what amounts to a free hook.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Does this mean that you are conceding losses to Wisconsin and Iowa at home? Nebraska is 1-7 ATS this season. That is about as bad as it gets. Nebraska homers have been driven to poverty wagering on them, not that they had any money to begin with. Purdue is not much better. The bottom line is this. Are you willing to take a team on the road that is 1-7 ATS and GIVE 3 1/2 points? 2dBank has it right. IF you have to play this meaningless game, take the home team and the points, especially since you are getting what amounts to a free hook.
    Purdue troubles were mostly injury related, not that they were gonna be great but that why they were so bad imo. Up until last week they appeared to be moving in right direction, weather just did their allergic to the run game asses in last week (Illini was maybe the easiest dd dog winner I ever picked!! lol)., corn on the other hand just awful, Martinez always been a walking turnover waiting to happen. Couldn’t believe how much hype that team got early in the year.,

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Beavers went to UCLA and won huge. UCLA went to zona and it was a 3 point game.

Beavers outplayed Stanford and lost on last second fg, trees beat zona comfortably.

Both lost to Hawaii. Beavers by 3, zona by 7 and had to come from way behind.

Last 5 games power rating, beavers rate 61 in country. Zona 79.

Beavers been way stronger on the road than home.

Dunno what exactly you think zona has done any more impressive than beavers?

Neither gonna be able to stop the other but zona qb a turnover waiting to happen and beavers have 2 skill players that far and away best 2 on the field, they will both be playing Sunday while I don’t see anyone on zona offense that impressive. Laying points in this game just a bad idea.
    Kevin Sumlin has ruined Kahlil Tate

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

There's supposed to be nasty weather at App State today. Rain all day, it's supposed to mostly subside by gametime but winds are supposed to pick up. I'm seeing 20+ mph throughout the game

Big advantage for Georgia Southern because they run the option so they prefer these conditions. App State runs the ball well too but their passing game will suffer and I think Georgia Southern stands a much better chance against a one-dimensional attack. They also beat them last year 34-14

The one thing that's stopping me from betting +15 is that App State's DC is Ted Roof who was the DC for Georgia Tech from 2013-2017

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Take the hook with BYU.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Kevin Sumlin has ruined Kahlil Tate
    You sure Tate isn’t ruining him? Lol. I just don’t know? Tate makes incredible plays then follows them with some the most baffling stupidity I’ve ever seen!! Is that the coach or is the Mfer just impossible to control? I don’t watch them consistently enough to know. All I know is I think beavers better than ppl realize cause I seem to be interested in them most weeks they playing other middling pac12 teams catching points. Helps they seem to play better on road where they obviously always gonna be dogs

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Their front 7 should be a nightmare for tech offense. Tend to agree.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    There's supposed to be nasty weather at App State today. Rain all day, it's supposed to mostly subside by gametime but winds are supposed to pick up. I'm seeing 20+ mph throughout the game

Big advantage for Georgia Southern because they run the option so they prefer these conditions. App State runs the ball well too but their passing game will suffer and I think Georgia Southern stands a much better chance against a one-dimensional attack. They also beat them last year 34-14

The one thing that's stopping me from betting +15 is that App State's DC is Ted Roof who was the DC for Georgia Tech from 2013-2017
    Short week seems like bad time to catch a option team, I dunno how good ga southern option is but I’ve seen those offenses turn it over a bunch in bad conditions which would worry me.

Honestly no real idea there. Baylor the one that interest me tonight even tho I don’t love idea of laying so many points. I played them small.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Their front 7 should be a nightmare for tech offense. Tend to agree.
    Pound it Banker !!! Pound it like a wet pussy ready for the taking ...

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Hardest part is narrowing the card. First pass I’m looking here:
    Totals:
    Meeshigan/Maryland Under
    N Illinois/C Michigan Under
    BYU/Utah St Over
    Vandy/S Carolina Over
    SMU/Memphis Under
    UTEP/N Texas Under
    Miami/FSU Over