U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

missed FG not a great start but winston will winston soon

U2.5

jesus christ he misses fg then ep. wtf is is this guy on the weed too? lol how you get paid all that money to suck so bad at your job? ITS all you have to do

U2.5

well I covered but i def aint gonn brag about. I got lucky as hell. I got a lucky charm up my ass right now

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    oh my god of coruse the bucs are getting so lucky. winston throws what should have been a pick and the DB cant catch so ball gets tipped and TD tampa. unreal luck
    Wasn’t luck, it was Seattle secondary sucking like I told you they did. Pissed I only pushed Tampa +6, all because Seattle fg kicker penetrating sucks! Missed pat and then a gravy 40 yarder to win it in regulation. I did cash Steelers cause another choke job by colts kicking game! (Can’t put all on Vinateri cause holder didn’t flip the laces!)..

Overall it worked out for me, as I mentioned I played Bucs +6 hoping to get a middle opp but line didn’t drop enough before kick so had to wait, Bucs jumping out got me Seattle -6 at the half tho (which made them +2 for game!). Plus hit the over. Shoulda been 3-0 on that game but ended up 2-0-1. Congrats on cashing seachickens!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-04-19 at 02:18 PM.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Oh please. Miami has dominated this game. I have no idea on the block in the back, but that hit on the QB was not targeting. Miami D stopped them later anyway. FSU has been out-classed wire to wire. I'll be the first to admit when my team sucks, but it isn't today.
    how is this not targeting...

https://twitter.com/NoleGIFs/status/1190756226088521728

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    That is def one of the few I’ve seen that was well deserved. He did everything that you not supposed to! Led with his head and put crown of helmet right into the qb’s jaw.

Anyone saying otherwise is being totally biased in this case!! lol. I didn’t watch so thanks for posting it.

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That is def one of the few I’ve seen that was well deserved. He did everything that you not supposed to! Led with his head and put crown of helmet right into the qb’s jaw.

Anyone saying otherwise is being totally biased in this case!! lol. I didn’t watch so thanks for posting it.
    it's one thing if it did not get reviewed by the booth, but it was and they did not call it. if they had, Miami would have been down to their 3rd stringer. not saying it would have changed the outcome, but it could have.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Anyone think the Purdue at Northwestern game will come down to managing the offensive line to open easy running (and pass) plays?...not sure the money line is important since u want points on LS and if fav wins they may run away with big scoring.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24834

Banker... Are going to use this thread for NCAA this week or are you starting a new one?
    Hopefully, a new one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Banker... Are going to use this thread for NCAA this week or are you starting a new one?
    Hopefully, a new one.
    No ill start a new one later tonight. Gonna try to get on it early since I been screwed by a few last couple weeks not getting line sooner.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Well, I am biased, and I will be the first one to admit it. First of all not only am I a Miami fan but I can't stand the targeting rule. That being said, the defender was wrong to lower his helmet like that, and he definitely launched, so I will change my tune in that I can see how that could be viewed as targeting. In his defense, it looks like he was trying to go low into the chest/shoulders of Hornibrook, and right before contact is made, Hornibrook lowers his head while bracing for the hit. Lots of targeting calls seem to happen like this.

Would have it changed the outcome? 0.01% chance. Miami dominated that game. Sacked poor Hornibrook 9 times. Poor kid never had a chance.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Anyone think the Purdue at Northwestern game will come down to managing the offensive line to open easy running (and pass) plays?...not sure the money line is important since u want points on LS and if fav wins they may run away with big scoring.
    Ill start this weeks thread so we can start discussing. Just like to wait till I have one to talk about in opening post but I don’t yet, lol.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Ill start this weeks thread so we can start discussing. Just like to wait till I have one to talk about in opening post but I don’t yet, lol.
    Puke +8 Bank over Notre Lame.

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Would have it changed the outcome? 0.01% chance. Miami dominated that game. Sacked poor Hornibrook 9 times. Poor kid never had a chance.
    i think having their stud 1st stringer replaced by a 3rd stringer would have had a much bigger impact than .01%. it happened w/14 minutes left in the 4th and FSU was only down by 7.

First ... 32333435