PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Pumped for this game....I know you know Stanford pretty well...only thing that has me thinkn
    Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Trailer settle down
    Points Awarded:

tatddy gave PaperTrail07 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Pumped for this game....I know you know Stanford pretty well...only thing that has me thinkn

Dont overthink close for a half. Oregon pulls away at end

martino maserati
    martino maserati's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Should be a great game would love to make a play don't know who to roll with Stanford does create turnovers and mariotta has been fumbling like crazy...wanna invest in ducks but something is telling me take the trees

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Just cant take you serious with your avatar Chunk!

PaperTrail07

$$ is all Oregon Here--Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Dont overthink close for a half. Oregon pulls away at end

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Good going Genius1512, Stanford is banged up and with Oregon's underrated D, and the athletic talents of Mariota and Thomas-they will be too much for Stanford to contain this game. No revenge factor, no last year BS history lesson, Mariota is playing better than any other QB in the country.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mcsmush

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by Genius1512 View Post
    I've never bought points in my life... Does it make sense to buy the .5 and get down to -10 @ -120 or should I stay @ -110 with -10.5??

i mean taking Oregon am I not saying I think there gonna beat the snot out of them?
    Definitely 100% buy the hook. Especially if you're going big
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney11 View Post
    Definitely 100% buy the hook. Especially if you're going big
    There is no worse feeling in the world than getting beat by a hook, as the depression you feel if you lose by it is heartbreaking to put it mildly, especially when you chose not to buy it out of greed.

Twisted_One
    Twisted_One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2508

The only time it ever matters is when you don't buy them or it seems that way. Absolutely buy on key numbers if you're going big, so yes I would. Look at last night for example. I buy halves a lot and didnt last night and it cost me

CopperBlue
    CopperBlue's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is the thing about betting vs being a fan.
    Rule #1 dont bet on your team
    Does that apply when the game in question plays a crucial factor in how far your team can go even though your team isnt playing?
    For instance....Ohio State fans are rooting for Stanford. Oregon seems to be the better bet.

So tonight this OSU fan is rooting for Stanford in a big way.....yet placing the cash on Oregon....

I cant lose or win
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SugarDaddy

SugarDaddy
    SugarDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by CopperBlue View Post
    Here is the thing about betting vs being a fan.
    Rule #1 dont bet on your team
    Does that apply when the game in question plays a crucial factor in how far your team can go even though your team isnt playing?
    For instance....Ohio State fans are rooting for Stanford. Oregon seems to be the better bet.

So tonight this OSU fan is rooting for Stanford in a big way.....yet placing the cash on Oregon....

I cant lose or win
    Same Here!!!

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

All good brutha I'm just a fan. I set my line at 10.5 before it came out so can't really do anything significant. I could see it landing on 10 or 11 here.

PaperTrail07

For sure...I just see an Oregon team that has not lost a game..won every game by MINIMUM of 21 points...and has looked impressive....then I see a Stanford team 7-1...with a loss to Utah and some close games...wash by 3, Ore st by 8, 14 point win over Army...and an offense that just really cant score very many points...Been wrong many times before just not thinking tonight lol ..hard to bet a game if the line was right on point w what you thought...IMO this should be at 13.5....
    Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    All good brutha I'm just a fan. I set my line at 10.5 before it came out so can't really do anything significant. I could see it landing on 10 or 11 here.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

For sure...I just see an Oregon team that has not lost a game..won every game by MINIMUM of 21 points...and has looked impressive....then I see a Stanford team 7-1...with a loss to Utah and some close games...wash by 3, Ore st by 8, 14 point win over Army...and an offense that just really cant score very many points...Been wrong many times before just not thinking tonight lol ..hard to bet a game if the line was right on point w what you thought...IMO this should be at 13.5....
    since when is beating Oregon St by 8 not impressive? They were only favored by 3. Oregon State is solid, especially at home.

This line is solid, no way should they be laying 2 TDs on the road

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    since when is beating Oregon St by 8 not impressive? They were only favored by 3. Oregon State is solid, especially at home.

This line is solid, no way should they be laying 2 TDs on the road
    The same Oregon St team that was steamrolled by a mediocre USC team at home

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Time is money: when USC marched in to answer your question

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Sorry Trailer...Muah. My boys brought the rukkkus.

Genius1512
    Genius1512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow... I was wrong! Back to nfl LOL. Who saw them looking so bad? The funny thing is, this was Oregon being as poor as it was Stanford being good. Glad they didn't take FSU spot. Bama would have beaten Oregon buy a ton. Saddest part of my pathetic prediction/play ??? I got bailed out with ORE 2H -7 -120. I doubled down and try to just lose juice and got lucky @ the end. The one thing I can't wrap my lil mind around is that the game came down to one play (well let's not forget all the redzone turnoverS) but I'm saying if Stan doesn't grab that last onside, we're looking at a 26 pt collapse in 8 min. That woulda even something. By then my second half miraculously covered and if they took FSU's spot I woulda thrown up. some ya win some ya lose. NICE CALL ON STANFORD, I'm gonna roll with the sharp side from now on.

First 123