There ya go donkey.Live pic standing in my garage clown....bahahahahaha
    But you claimed that you got rid of the 300

Did you pay your rent by the first Brad to your LANDLORD since u rent

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post

You are a poser plain and simple.
    Grow up Bradley and stop acting like a child. Normally I wouldn't stir sh*t up but I'm hungover and don't care, you are so damn immature its pathetic.

JT OZ

Brock or anyone else doesn't even move the meter with me but you are beyond hilarious to read the kind of nonsense you write. I surely hope you are not older than 25.

JT OZ

Although I will say if you really makes tons of money doing this then I suppose you have earned the right to act like a complete clown because who cares how dumb you look if you are winning right?

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I said i did nottttttttttttttt trade the 300 in.That was the plan BUT it did not happen!!!!!!!!!!!We ended up putting down this thing called money,instead of getting bent over on the 300 by a dealership

I told you the plan WAS to trade it in and we did not!Anyways i gotta go,but glad i could post a pic for you before rolling out to the water!Have a nice day off.Pretty apparent your off your 9-5 job today because you started early today!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I said i did nottttttttttttttt trade the 300 in.That was the plan BUT it did not happen!!!!!!!!!!!We ended up putting down this thing called money,instead of getting bent over on the 300 by a dealership

I told you the plan WAS to trade it in and we did not!Anyways i gotta go,but glad i could post a pic for you before rolling out to the water!Have a nice day off.Pretty apparent your off your 9-5 job today because you started early today!
    I wonder what kind of life jacket you have to use considering you are minature in height but a fat fukk. Did you have to special order it ?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Although I will say if you really makes tons of money doing this then I suppose you have earned the right to act like a complete clown because who cares how dumb you look if you are winning right?
    You know JT that is a wise way to look at it.You are so true on this.I dont care.This is fun entertainment to me.I love watching some stranger on the internet act like he knows who i am and what im about.Its not a lie that i win on a constant basis.Not saying i win every day.BUT i do win every month for over 5 sraight years.

Donkey if you can learn how to read and you know what a book is then go grab the book called "the zen of gambling" by wayne allyn root.A guide to risking it all and winning at life.I joke not when i say this,but that book changed my life!You wont take it serious and make some childish comment about it,but im being for real.Gotta roll but ill be back on in a few hours

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

2 missed fgs helping you out here. still can go either way...

Donkeys2012

Good call Brad...28 pts at HALF.

First half over was money in the bank.

Donkeys2012

Great call Brad Game is over with 8 minutes left

Fading Snyder is pure gold.

Anyone Looking for a fade replacement since Landers is gone look no further you have found the new gold mine.

Over first half. Over Game Easy money.

PHLAK
    PHLAK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2581

THANK YOU SIR!!! OVERS IT IS!!! Damn I should've put more on it now. Oh well. Any other 100% locks you have buddy!

bradleysnyder

Last I checked I was pushing with 5:34 left.See you DON'T know shittttttttt about me.I never ever ever ever take half points on a total.I've preached that for years.Don't know where u get off saying I lost because I'm pushing on 45 right now.Soon as I get home I'll post my tik if the 45 holds

Go ahead and fade the DUCK tonight. -7.5

I'm about to slammmmm that play as we speak

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by PHLAK View Post
    THANK YOU SIR!!! OVERS IT IS!!! Damn I should've put more on it now. Oh well. Any other 100% locks you have buddy!

He wont post anymore in here anymore since it lost. Keep an eye out for another "LOCK" thread tonight and fade the shit out of it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PHLAK

Donkeys2012

Last I checked I was pushing with 5:34 left.See you DON'T know shittttttttt about me.I never ever ever ever take half points on a total.I've preached that for years.Don't know where u get off saying I lost because I'm pushing on 45 right now.Soon as I get home I'll post my tik if the 45 holds

Go ahead and fade the DUCK tonight. -7.5

See this is the shit u deal with with this fukkin lying sac of shit. Hes supposed to be on his jet ski and yet here he is following the game and now LYING about the number he got.

If you got 45 brad why didnt u post that originally. You are a brokedikk lying scumbag

I'm about to slammmmm that play as we speak
    See this is the shit u deal with with this fukkin lying sac of shit. Hes supposed to be on his jet ski and yet here he is following the game and now LYING about the number he got.

If you got 45 brad why didnt u post that originally. You are a brokedikk lying scumbag

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by PHLAK View Post

Are you guys that phuckin stupid?I dare you to soley fade my plays.Eventually you will be empty.Not even on the same level of clowns who base there bets off of fading a stranger online.OBVIOUSLY you don't know my track record if you claim I'm easy fade material.I rip off wayyyyyyy many more win streaks then I do losing streaks.Keep fading,you will pay for it eventually.Just like the first 7 weeks of the NFL season.if you faded me then you may have had to file bankruptcy

Donkeys2012

I would say this has a better chance at satying under 30 then going over 44
    OBVIOUSLY he got 44 not 45 but now this lying piece of shit claims he is pushing cause he got 45.

This piece of shit is in the same class as Landers scamming Broke DIKK FUKK.

People should remember this broke dikk stiffed CreditWagering.

bradleysnyder

I never take halves.if you followed me as close as you say you do you would know more about me.And I was on the jetski.2010 kawamsaki ultra lx.Do I gotta post a pic of that sitting in my garage right now next to my escalade to make u look even more foolish?

Also by Monday your acct will be on a 14 day suspension.You were warned.Wait and see child

bradleysnyder

Hahaha....credit wagering stiffed my best friend out of $3700.00.....like I'm gonna phucking pay them.CLOWN

Donkeys2012

I never take halves.if you followed me as close as you say you do you would know more about me.And I was on the jetski.2010 kawamsaki ultra lx.Do I gotta post a pic of that sitting in my garage right now next to my escalade to make u look even more foolish?

Also by Monday your acct will be on a 14 day suspension.You were warned.Wait and see child

Brad you are the biggest pussy whiny bitch on this website.

This bitch cant take the heat of being called out for the fraud piece of shit he is

He is a

and a bitch

bradleysnyder

I really really hope you faded my Oregon play,but chances are someone of your stature has no money to bet with and you will not say you faded UNLESS it loses.I know ur type.Dime a dozen on this forum

PHLAK

It's going to be well over 45 in a second!

PHLAK

YOU LOST lol

Donkeys2012

Brad now going to say he had UNDER 53 LOL

bradleysnyder

Hey

bradleysnyder

Donkey you are one weird guy.Why do you care so much about what some stranger online does?Someone you know nothing about?What is it that your brain malfunction is?

please let me and the whole forum know why you are SO concerned about what i do and not about yourself?Is you life that boring?Do you get off by acting cool to strangers online?Seriously i dont get you.You are BY FAR the weirdest guy ive ever seen around this forum!BY FAR

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by donkeys2012 View Post
    brad now going to say he had under 53 lol
    oh i lost alright,butttt im going to be up huge if bama,k-state and oregon ml win and the ducks -7.5 count

Donkeys2012

Donkey you are one weird guy.Why do you care so much about what some stranger online does?Someone you know nothing about?What is it that your brain malfunction is?

please let me and the whole forum know why you are SO concerned about what i do and not about yourself?Is you life that boring?Do you get off by acting cool to strangers online?Seriously i dont get you.You are BY FAR the weirdest guy ive ever seen around this forum!BY FAR

LOL look in the mirror you dumbass your the one posting pictures online to try and prove your a high roller.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley, I generally think most of your lock plays are pretty foolish. BUT...this Donkey dude is being pretty absurd. Also, those are pretty sweet whips in the posted pic. ALSO, I too was on was on bama, Kstate, Ore ML parlay HUGE. SO CHEERS to us for cashing, buddy. and...haters gonna hate.

bradleysnyder

Notice I post a winning 3 team parlay for tonight and my spread play and he's no where to be seen.....have you seen some of his posts in my other threads?He's not absurd he's a childish clown with no life who gets booooo ass.only reason I think he acts like that.never have I seen a member on this forum act like him.never.I had to post the picture because it was to easy to make him look stupid.he left himself wide open for that one

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Typical Bradley, as this is the way it is with my antagonist fan club as well. Good job today!

bradleysnyder

Also in this thread he calls it a make believe escalade.Boy for it being make believe I sure came up with a quick picture of it.same car in my avatar.Dudes a straight clown.love it

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Typical Bradley, as this is the way it is with my antagonist fan club as well. Good job today!
    I had a great day today.Over a thou profit.I played a lot of games today,it was my girls birthday and we were on the water most of the afternoon so I couldnt post all my plays because I made 70% of my bets from my phone today.Actually made a straight bet in the middle of palma sola bay on la tech over 42 points team total.!

First 123 Last