Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Also in this thread he calls it a make believe escalade.Boy for it being make believe I sure came up with a quick picture of it.same car in my avatar.Dudes a straight clown.love it

I had a great day today.Over a thou profit.I played a lot of games today,it was my girls birthday and we were on the water most of the afternoon so I couldnt post all my plays because I made 70% of my bets from my phone today.Actually made a straight bet in the middle of palma sola bay on la tech over 42 points team total.!
    bradley - lets be fair here....you're calling donkey a clown yet you made a "100% guarantee" that lost, and ended the same thread boasting about how you made a dime today on plays you couldnt post b/c you were sitting poolside with a girl....

im not denying you were pimpin it with some hot girl poolside and making bets as well - but ending your guarantee thread with these claims is a little weak...wouldnt you agree? haha
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bane

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man that Chrysleer 300 is pretty a.f damn

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan St/Nebraska UNDER

This WILL hit.100%
    another faded winner.

bradley retard i love you

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the LSU cover as you went with bama.

clockwork.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Okay.

I'm starting to think that the folks that run this site are geniuses. Pure geniuses.

Where do they find characters like this Snyder guy?

He can't post a winner to save his life. TTWarrior, Landers, this guy. Where or how does SBR get them all to gather in one place?

First 123