bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

One play that REALLY sticks out today!!!!!!!

Michigan St/Nebraska UNDER

This WILL hit.100%

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

How much do you have on it? Eleventy million dollars?

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

This WILL hit.100%
    Like ur play against Houston last night right thanks god I was on Houston stop putting 100% there is no such thing lose ur own money not others that r clueless enough to follow you

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

100%!! I like those odds.

I also like unicorns and hobbits.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

This is a 100% so i think he proably has 200000000000 Billion on it.

Fading this clown has been MONEY

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Under 44.5 it is.. This better hit Brad!

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by dymd3z View Post
    Under 44.5 it is.. This better hit Brad!
    If hes guarenteeing it he should be offering money back if it loses.

bradleysnyder

Where do you see the word GUARANTEE?

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% satisfaction or your money back

bradleysnyder

I would say this has a better chance at satying under 30 then going over 44

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Says the Guy who has 4400 WORTHLESS betpoints because hes not a pro.Your points refelect what you bet !Not real money,thats for sure.You are like reading an open book.2 year member with 40,000+ posts?Really?

Ill tell ya what.If i can provide proof i have over $10,000 in 5Dimes will you send me ALL of your points so i can order a shit load of free pizza?I would be glad to have sbr moderate this bet if your willing to take it?Just because you bet betpoints don't mean everyone on the forum is just like you.Your truley one of a kind.I have seen hundreds and hundreds of posts calling you out.Seriously who had 40,000 post in that short of a time?I post as much as needed and ive been here WAYYYYYYY longer than you and im nowhere NEAR that many posts.You think sbr will allow you to become a MODERATOR by doing that but your wrong.One of the biggest tools on the forum is you.Not a real money bettor and that shows with how many betpoints you have that are WORTHLESS because of your non pro status.So you can post over 40,000 times but cant provide $200 to become a pro eh?Explain why?Is it because your the real one betting monopoly money?

I sure as phuck can GUARANTEE you im not betting monopoly money.I will go to great lenghts to prove it if you agree to ship me all those points if i prove myself to you?!?!?!?

Donkeys2012

Says the Guy who has 4400 WORTHLESS betpoints because hes not a pro.Your points refelect what you bet !Not real money,thats for sure.You are like reading an open book.2 year member with 40,000+ posts?Really?

Ill tell ya what.If i can provide proof i have over $10,000 in 5Dimes will you send me ALL of your points so i can order a shit load of free pizza?I would be glad to have sbr moderate this bet if your willing to take it?Just because you bet betpoints don't mean everyone on the forum is just like you.Your truley one of a kind.I have seen hundreds and hundreds of posts calling you out.Seriously who had 40,000 post in that short of a time?I post as much as needed and ive been here WAYYYYYYY longer than you and im nowhere NEAR that many posts.You think sbr will allow you to become a MODERATOR by doing that but your wrong.One of the biggest tools on the forum is you.Not a real money bettor and that shows with how many betpoints you have that are WORTHLESS because of your non pro status.So you can post over 40,000 times but cant provide $200 to become a pro eh?Explain why?Is it because your the real one betting monopoly money?

I sure as phuck can GUARANTEE you im not betting monopoly money.I will go to great lenghts to prove it if you agree to ship me all those points if i prove myself to you?!?!?!?

Coming from the MAN that posts nothing but Locks that in reality are losers.

Brokedikk

Donkeys2012

Where do you see the word GUARANTEE?

What else do you call a 100% winner

PHLAK
    PHLAK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2581

I just took the overs on this because of this thread lol. Not a lot but I put $250 bones on it. Good luck guys!

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by PHLAK View Post
    I just took the overs on this because of this thread lol. Not a lot but I put $250 bones on it. Good luck guys!
    If you Fade Bradley you will win more often then lose. Look at his last few threads nothing but losers. Virgina Tech Loser, Lakers Twice Loser and these are two just off the top of my head.

Donkeys2012

AND LMFAO this true Brad he is still talking about PIZZAS.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    If you Fade Bradley you will win more often then lose. Look at his last few threads nothing but losers. Virgina Tech Loser, Lakers Twice Loser and these are two just off the top of my head.

Wait wait wait???????????I said i had a 2 team parlay LOCK and a small play on Va tech straight............Funny you FAIL to mention that my two team parlayed won BIG ,but you pick out a small little lean play i had in the thread.....Go ahead and back up and look at the thread...i said 2 TEAM PARLAY LOCK.....BUTTTTTTT YOU FAIL TO MENTION THE OHIO -17/CHARGERS ML WINNER 2 TEAM PARLAY,BUT HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A SMALL LEAN PLAY I POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HILARIOUSSSSS!!! !!!!!YOUR OBLIVIOUS TO MY WINNERS,BUT ALL OVER ANY LOSER.I NEVER NEVER NEVER POSTED A THREAD CALLING VA TECH A LOCK...HOWEVER I DID CALL IT A 2 TEAM PARLAY LOCK WHICH WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DONKEY~!!!!!!!!!!!

bradleysnyder

AND LMFAO this true Brad he is still talking about PIZZAS.

AND PHUCK YEAH IM STILL TALKING ABOUT PIZZAS!!!!!!!You wouldnt know anything about that because your such a brokkdik phuck you cant even become a PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAHAHAHAHAHA...WHAT KINDA BROKKDIK CANT AFFORD TO BECOME A PRO?THOSE POINTS YOU HAVE ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!

ILL TAKE MY $30-$100 A MONTH IN FREE PIZZA CARDS AND ENJOY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT HAVING MONEY,BUT WHY NOT BE A PRO AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PIZZA CARDS?THATS THE ONLY THING IVE EVER AND WILL EVER BUY WITH MY POINTS,BECAUSE AL THE OTHER STUFF YOU CAN GET WITH POINTS I HAVE AND COULD BUY WITH CASH.THE POINTS ARE WORTHLESS TO ME EXCEPT FOR FREE DINNERS WHICH YESSSSSSSS IM RICH AND YESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GETTING FREE PIZZAS.I HAVE RECIEVED OVER 50 PIZZA CARDS FROM SBR WITH A TOTAL OF OVER $750 IN PIZZA ORDERS.I WOULD BE A COMPLETE MORON NOT TO TAKE THOSE CARDS JUST BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY...I DONT CARE IF I HAVE 10 MILLION IN THE BANK,I WOULD STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PIZZA CARDS!

Donkeys2012

Wait wait wait???????????I said i had a 2 team parlay LOCK and a small play on Va tech straight............Funny you FAIL to mention that my two team parlayed won BIG ,but you pick out a small little lean play i had in the thread.....Go ahead and back up and look at the thread...i said 2 TEAM PARLAY LOCK.....BUTTTTTTT YOU FAIL TO MENTION THE OHIO -17/CHARGERS ML WINNER 2 TEAM PARLAY,BUT HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A SMALL LEAN PLAY I POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HILARIOUSSSSS!!! !!!!!YOUR OBLIVIOUS TO MY WINNERS,BUT ALL OVER ANY LOSER.I NEVER NEVER NEVER POSTED A THREAD CALLING VA TECH A LOCK...HOWEVER I DID CALL IT A 2 TEAM PARLAY LOCK WHICH WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DONKEY~!!!!!!!!!!!

What about your Two Epic Lakers Locks ?

Bradley is on a big losing streak that will continue today.

BTW Brad do you use a step stool to get into your make believe escalade ?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by donkeys2012 View Post
    coming from the man that posts nothing but locks that in reality are losers.

Brokedikk

and another "fair" warning...if you keep acting like your 12 years old in my threads your acct will be suspended.don't beleiev me then try me.i know you have seen the warning in your inbox.so if you want to be able to keep posting,then you better have some damn respect for this forum or ill make sure your suspended.

Donkeys2012

AND PHUCK YEAH IM STILL TALKING ABOUT PIZZAS!!!!!!!You wouldnt know anything about that because your such a brokkdik phuck you cant even become a PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAHAHAHAHAHA...WHAT KINDA BROKKDIK CANT AFFORD TO BECOME A PRO?THOSE POINTS YOU HAVE ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!

ILL TAKE MY $30-$100 A MONTH IN FREE PIZZA CARDS AND ENJOY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT HAVING MONEY,BUT WHY NOT BE A PRO AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PIZZA CARDS?THATS THE ONLY THING IVE EVER AND WILL EVER BUY WITH MY POINTS,BECAUSE AL THE OTHER STUFF YOU CAN GET WITH POINTS I HAVE AND COULD BUY WITH CASH.THE POINTS ARE WORTHLESS TO ME EXCEPT FOR FREE DINNERS WHICH YESSSSSSSS IM RICH AND YESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GETTING FREE PIZZAS.I HAVE RECIEVED OVER 50 PIZZA CARDS FROM SBR WITH A TOTAL OF OVER $750 IN PIZZA ORDERS.I WOULD BE A COMPLETE MORON NOT TO TAKE THOSE CARDS JUST BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY...I DONT CARE IF I HAVE 10 MILLION IN THE BANK,I WOULD STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PIZZA CARDS!

You didnt have to tell us you have had this many pizzas we can see by your pot belly in the picture you posted.

4'10 350 pounds and a huge

BING23
    BING23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4358

do your thang bradley

Donkeys2012

and another "fair" warning...if you keep acting like your 12 years old in my threads your acct will be suspended.don't beleiev me then try me.i know you have seen the warning in your inbox.so if you want to be able to keep posting,then you better have some damn respect for this forum or ill make sure your suspended.

bradleysnyder

What about your Two Epic Lakers Locks ?

Bradley is on a big losing streak that will continue today.

BTW Brad do you use a step stool to get into your make believe escalade ?
    Make believe ESCALADE??????????????????????HAHAHAHAHA HA...OK LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID ONCE AGAIN!

I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER POST A PICTURE OF A CAR UP SAYING I WON IT IF I DID NOT.THATS STRAIGHT CLOWN SHIT.SOMETHING YOU WOULD DO

AND YESSSSS THE LAKERS AND THE HEAT PHUCKING STUNGGGGGGG LAST NIGHT,BUT IM IN NO WAY ON A LOSING STREAK.MORE LIKE A BREAKING EVEN THE LAST 2 WEEKS STREAK!

PHUCKING HILARIOUS YOU CALL IT A MAKE BELIEVE ESCALADE....PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..HILARIOUS .I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM AND CAN VERIFY NOTHING I SAY IS FALSE.FAKE MAKE BELIEVE ESCALADE....HAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHA. THATS FUNNY

Donkeys2012

Make believe ESCALADE??????????????????????HAHAHAHAHA HA...OK LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID ONCE AGAIN!

I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER POST A PICTURE OF A CAR UP SAYING I WON IT IF I DID NOT.THATS STRAIGHT CLOWN SHIT.SOMETHING YOU WOULD DO

AND YESSSSS THE LAKERS AND THE HEAT PHUCKING STUNGGGGGGG LAST NIGHT,BUT IM IN NO WAY ON A LOSING STREAK.MORE LIKE A BREAKING EVEN THE LAST 2 WEEKS STREAK!

PHUCKING HILARIOUS YOU CALL IT A MAKE BELIEVE ESCALADE....PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..HILARIOUS .I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM AND CAN VERIFY NOTHING I SAY IS FALSE.FAKE MAKE BELIEVE ESCALADE....HAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHA. THATS FUNNY
    Why didnt you post titles to all 5 cars you own ?

Oh wait thats right you dont have titles to 5 of them and you rent your house thats right.

Fading Bradley has been money end of story.

bradleysnyder

Laugh it up.It would be my pleasure to get your ass suspended!

Donkeys2012

Laugh it up.It would be my pleasure to get your ass suspended!

As everyone in this thread can see Brad doesnt like to get exposed as being completley full of crap.

bradleysnyder

Why didnt you post titles to all 5 cars you own ?

Oh wait thats right you dont have titles to 5 of them and you rent your house thats right.

Fading Bradley has been money end of story.

You have been here a few months.Ive been here 6 years.We will see where you are in 6 years.Just a mere memory on this forum GUARANTEED!Thats the biggest lock ever.Ive seen your type come and go like clock work around here.

Fading me has been VERY VERY costly this football season.My acct balance is proof of that.Yeah may have lost some in the last 2 weeks,but i was absolutley SMOKING hot for the first 7 weeks of the nfl season.If you knew how to read you would see plenty of people backing that up!

Donkeys2012

You have been here a few months.Ive been here 6 years.We will see where you are in 6 years.Just a mere memory on this forum GUARANTEED!Thats the biggest lock ever.Ive seen your type come and go like clock work around here.

Fading me has been VERY VERY costly this football season.My acct balance is proof of that.Yeah may have lost some in the last 2 weeks,but i was absolutley SMOKING hot for the first 7 weeks of the nfl season.If you knew how to read you would see plenty of people backing that up!
    This is what is so hilarious. You are proud of being on here for 6 years

bradleysnyder

As everyone in this thread can see Brad doesnt like to get exposed as being completley full of crap.

hahahaha laughable!!!!!!!Its my hot ass womans birthday.Later clown.I have better shit to do with my day then sit here and act 12 years old with you.Ill be ridinng in my 08 escalade in about 20 mins laughing at how big of a clown you are.PEACE FOOL

bradleysnyder

Ill post a live picture of my jetski hooked up to my escalade....right now its getting ready to be dropped in the water

Donkeys2012

hahahaha laughable!!!!!!!Its my hot ass womans birthday.Later clown.I have better shit to do with my day then sit here and act 12 years old with you.Ill be ridinng in my 08 escalade in about 20 mins laughing at how big of a clown you are.PEACE FOOL
    Make sure to post your late "Locks" so all here on the board can profit by fading them.

Thanks in advance.

bradleysnyder

Me being here for 6 years shows im a serious bettor!

Donkeys2012

Me being here for 6 years shows im a serious bettor!

You are a poser plain and simple.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This WILL hit.100%
    Does it matter? I'm sure you'll hedge away the profits way before the game it's over

123 Last