chief42
    chief42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2481

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

told you he suck. he know nothing about sports.

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

Not a good start but there will be 10* and 20* Bowl games coming up in the weeks ahead.

Be sure to check the NFL and College Hoops threads. Plus, i just started the NBA thread, which has been one of my best perennial money maker over my 18 years.

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

how do u cap nba when the season did not even started. coach only testing their team

John Ryan

Game: Nevada vs. Southern Miss
    Game Time: 12/24/2011 8:00:00 PM
    Prediction: under
    5* graded play on the ‘under‘ in the Hawaii Bowl featuring the Nevada Wolfpack taking on the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. Southern Mississippi is off a huge upset win the Conference USA Championship game defeating the then No. 6 BCS ranked Houston Cougars 49-28 installed as 12 point dogs. Nevada played well down the stretch, but finished tied with Utah State for second place in the WAC Conference. This does mark the seventh straight trip for the Wolfpack to a bowl game and that experience will serve them well in this bowl game. A Southern Mississippi Dichotomy I have some concerns about where the heads of this team might be for this bowl game. Immediately following the upset win over Houston, their head coach Larry Fedora lobbied heavily, ands rightfully so, for his team to be considered for a BCS bid. The result was not a BCS bowl and was not even the opportunity to be picked by the Liberty Bowl.
    Points Awarded:

BING23 gave John Ryan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

John Ryan

Supporting System Supporting this graded play is a system that has produced a record of 30-8 ‘under’ for 79% winners since 2000. Play ‘under’ with any team against the total in a non-conference game involving two good rushing teams that are outrushing opponents by 50 or more yards per game and between two teams from second tier division 1-A conferences. Ofd the 38 plays made based on the criteria of this system, 24 of them or 67% went ‘under’ the posted total by seven or more points. Take the ‘UNDER” for a 5* graded play.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by cmle123 View Post
    how do u cap nba when the season did not even started. coach only testing their team
    There are countless ways to handicap the opening day for any sport.. Analyzing specific matchups is what I favor and betting flows can also lend to great opportunities.

cantpickem
    cantpickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 930

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    Supporting System Supporting this graded play is a system that has produced a record of 30-8 ‘under’ for 79% winners since 2000. Play ‘under’ with any team against the total in a non-conference game involving two good rushing teams that are outrushing opponents by 50 or more yards per game and between two teams from second tier division 1-A conferences. Ofd the 38 plays made based on the criteria of this system, 24 of them or 67% went ‘under’ the posted total by seven or more points. Take the ‘UNDER” for a 5* graded play.
    Going with the unders. Thanks. Have you been watching the line on the S. Miss game. Up to 9 now back to 7. any ideas on why?

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

JohnRyan you on the wrong side of OVER / under

Offensive showdown tonite, OVER it is! Thank me tomorrow.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by NEOHsports4life View Post
    JohnRyan you on the wrong side of OVER / under

Offensive showdown tonite, OVER it is! Thank me tomorrow.

glad we dont listen to these wannabes on here tossing out their own picks

please leave the picks up to mr. ryan

BING23
    BING23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4358

gotta be on the right side once right?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

3-1 in pigskin for john today

made HUGE money today!!!!!

thanks a bunch mr john keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantpickem

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    3-1 in pigskin for john today

made HUGE money today!!!!!

thanks a bunch mr john keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll second that one. Great day and thanks

Looking4Winners
    Update your status
    Looking4Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7876

Game: Nevada vs. Southern Miss
    Game Time: 12/24/2011 8:00:00 PM
    Prediction: under
    5* graded play on the ‘under‘ in the Hawaii Bowl featuring the Nevada Wolfpack taking on the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. Southern Mississippi is off a huge upset win the Conference USA Championship game defeating the then No. 6 BCS ranked Houston Cougars 49-28 installed as 12 point dogs. Nevada played well down the stretch, but finished tied with Utah State for second place in the WAC Conference. This does mark the seventh straight trip for the Wolfpack to a bowl game and that experience will serve them well in this bowl game. A Southern Mississippi Dichotomy I have some concerns about where the heads of this team might be for this bowl game. Immediately following the upset win over Houston, their head coach Larry Fedora lobbied heavily, ands rightfully so, for his team to be considered for a BCS bid. The result was not a BCS bowl and was not even the opportunity to be picked by the Liberty Bowl.
    Great call John, Thanks!!!

highroller79
    highroller79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by NEOHsports4life View Post
    JohnRyan you on the wrong side of OVER / under Offensive showdown tonite, OVER it is! Thank me tomorrow.
    not even close man. yeah, it was damn offensive showdown, only in 2nd qtr

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Nicely done sir

cantpickem

any thoughts on the NC/Missouri game today?

John Ryan

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had nothing on the bowl game today and I have no play for the second half either. Plays will start to heat up now. Let me know more of some of the games you are looking at as possible big plays and perhasp we can add more to the thread with additional plays based on the consensus of the thread. if nothing else it will certainly help all of us gain more information and honestly, information is and will always be the most powerful commodity.

georgekobe8
    georgekobe8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

John any info to share on the total of the purdue game tonight?

Gooooducks
    Gooooducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

I really like Western Michigan today. Purdue team is decimated with injury and suspension. What are your thoughts John?

John Ryan

Sorry I didn';t get back to you sooner, but I have nothing for that Purdue game. If in the future, I don't get back right away or before game time it is simply because I have no opinion and no graded play to offer. I will be back to normal work schedule tomorrow as well. So, there will be far more data and games to report and share. Thanks

John Ryan

I do, however, have a 5* graded play UNDERR NC State/Louisville tonight with a posted total of 44 1/2 -110. Bigger plays, 10 and 20* plays, are coming later this week so stay tuned. Thanks

John Ryan

We are certainly on an UNDER trend with the simulator plays this bowl season.

Game Matchups
    The triple option offense is a difficult one to defend in the regular season because opponent shave just one week to prepare and learn the major goals of that scheme. When teams, like Toledo, have multiple weeks to prepare fore the triple option they have a far greater opportunity to contain the scheme. One of the major requirements in defending the triple option is gap discipline and not getting caught in overly aggressive pursuit of the ball carrier. The defensive ends are integral to this success in maintaining gap discipline and protecting the edge and getting as many plays turned back towards the middle of the field. I strongly believe that Toledo will have do well to contain the triple option and will minimize the number of 20 plus yard plays from scrimmage.

Air Force has had difficulty defending the run this season given their undersized defensive front. I believe Toledo will look to run the ball first and look to wear down the Air Force defense over the course of the game. Air Force will also us a base cover-2 to eliminate any big vertical pass plays, but it will allow Toledo the opportunity to throw underneath ball control pass routes. All of these scenarios take large chunks of time off the clock and shorten the game.

Simulator Projections and Supporting System
    My proprietary sports handicapping database and simulator shows a high probability that fewer than 68 points will be scored in this game.

Supporting this graded play is a system that has produced a record of 32-8 ‘under’ for 80% winners spanning the past 10 seasons. Play ‘under’ with any team against the total in a game involving two good rushing teams that are outrushing opponents by 50 or more yards per game and in a non-conference game featuring two teams from second tier division 1-A conferences. Of the 40 plays made based on the criteria of this system, 26 of them or 68% have gone ‘under’ the posted total by seven or more points.

Take the ‘UNDER’ as a 10* Titan Total Play

John Ryan

Also, 10* UNDER Texas/CAL in the Holiday Bowl

stone cold locks
    stone cold locks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

We are certainly on an UNDER trend with the simulator plays this bowl season. Game Matchups The triple option offense is a difficult one to defend in the regular season because opponent shave just one week to prepare and learn the major goals of that scheme. When teams, like Toledo, have multiple weeks to prepare fore the triple option they have a far greater opportunity to contain the scheme. One of the major requirements in defending the triple option is gap discipline and not getting caught in overly aggressive pursuit of the ball carrier. The defensive ends are integral to this success in maintaining gap discipline and protecting the edge and getting as many plays turned back towards the middle of the field. I strongly believe that Toledo will have do well to contain the triple option and will minimize the number of 20 plus yard plays from scrimmage. Air Force has had difficulty defending the run this season given their undersized defensive front. I believe Toledo will look to run the ball first and look to wear down the Air Force defense over the course of the game. Air Force will also us a base cover-2 to eliminate any big vertical pass plays, but it will allow Toledo the opportunity to throw underneath ball control pass routes. All of these scenarios take large chunks of time off the clock and shorten the game. Simulator Projections and Supporting System My proprietary sports handicapping database and simulator shows a high probability that fewer than 68 points will be scored in this game. Supporting this graded play is a system that has produced a record of 32-8 ‘under’ for 80% winners spanning the past 10 seasons. Play ‘under’ with any team against the total in a game involving two good rushing teams that are outrushing opponents by 50 or more yards per game and in a non-conference game featuring two teams from second tier division 1-A conferences. Of the 40 plays made based on the criteria of this system, 26 of them or 68% have gone ‘under’ the posted total by seven or more points. Take the ‘UNDER’ as a 10* Titan Total Play
    So your play is under what total?

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9434

Quote Originally Posted by stone cold locks View Post
    So your play is under what total?
    "My proprietary sports handicapping database and simulator shows a high probability that fewer than 68 points will be scored in this game. "

stone cold locks
    stone cold locks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by jjaycuny View Post
    "My proprietary sports handicapping database and simulator shows a high probability that fewer than 68 points will be scored in this game. "
    oops my bad!

PeEWeEZeE
    PeEWeEZeE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

Over in the toledo/air force game!

Looking4Winners
    Update your status
    Looking4Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7876

You gotta be kidding. Half the total already in the first quarter.. This sucks... Nice call PeeWe..

panikpoker
    panikpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

this game is going way over

Jhyun
    Jhyun's Avatar Become A Pro!

The under 68 looking like it won't hold in the first HALF ><

laytnite
    laytnite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

some 10* graded play John
    under is getting raped

Kratzy1
    Kratzy1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Yikes! 35 pts in first quarter!! This one may go over by half.

cantpickem

Game isn't over; however, it has a bleak outlook

cantpickem

ouch!

First 123456 Last