r0gu3status
    r0gu3status's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i don't know if BJ is back or not. But i do think him moving up to 170 is giving him more motivation to train again, which to me means that BJ will have the upperhand in this fight. Fitch is a grinding wrestler, that isn't that great besides his wrestling. and BJ holds a huge hand speed advantage and boxing skill advantage. So i think if BJ comes into this fight in shape, Fitch won't be able to take him down or at least keep him down, and will ultimately get clipped standing up. i say BJ by KO 2 round

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

People are going to back BJ big here. This happens with 75% or more of his fights. He is a HUGE public favorite. "Everyone loves BJ" The value is going to be with the boring fighter Fitch as people don't like his unentertaining style. Value is on Fitch and I will be waiting as Fitch's value should increase with time. My Opinion...

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

yes fitch is the good value bet but i will want to see what bj looks like/acts like closer to fight time.might be a no bet for me

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

If line movement is similar to the Hughes fight you'd have to think that BJ's initial line will get worse and Fitch's will get better.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

bj will lose his fight with fitch.fitch will take him down and slap him silly but the fight will go 3 rounds.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yee I'm leaning towards Fitch by decision as well, however, regardless of who I think will win, I'm probly gonna put a few units on whoever is the underdog with the intention of arbing out as I imagine the lines could change sporadically up until fight time. If you time it right I wouldnt rule out the possibility of gettin both fighters at plus odds (similar to Penn/Hughes except there wont be such a big difference between the favourite and underdog by fight time).
    i think this is the right play, the line will surely move so jump on someone early. get a chance to hedge and if not you can still win because this match can go either way

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

I don't see how bj wins against fitch, but anything is possible. If bj can get past fitch he basically deserves another shot against GSP.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

UFC 127 becomes the fastest sellout in history!

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

MAIN CARD
    Jon Fitch vs. B.J. Penn
    Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
    Dennis Siver vs. George Sotiropoulos
    Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke
    Carlos Condit vs. Chris Lytle
    PRELIMINARY CARD
    Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna
    Tom Blackledge vs. Anthony Perosh