illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

haha, ok Nunya ... I'll give you one thing to look into....don't even bother responding back to me just spend a minute looking into it when you get a chance.

So hitler was sweeping through Prague destroying jewish places of worship and synagogues , but there was one he didn't destroy and it was called the The Old-New Synagogue which has history dating back a few hundred years and the legend goes there was a Rabbi named Judah Loew ben Bezalel, so i want you to quickly google this rabbi and find out what him and this synagogue were being accused of around 1600. Why did Hitler and the nazis spare this one?

Where's rocky at because I promise he probably has a lot more info on this synagogue than me.

You better find out real quick what our little friend adolf was truly searching for and his relation to Aleister Crowley
    Last edited by illmatick; 12-04-14 at 01:49 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    haha, ok Nunya ... I'll give you one thing to look into....don't even bother responding back to me just spend a minute looking into it when you get a chance.

So hitler was sweeping through Prague destroying jewish places of worship and synagogues , but there was one he didn't destroy and it was called the The Old-New Synagogue which has history dating back a few hundred years and the legend goes there was a Rabbi named Judah Loew ben Bezalel, so i want you to quickly google this rabbi and find out what him and this synagogue were being accused of around 1600. Why did Hitler and the nazis spare this one?

Where's rocky at because I promise he probably has a lot more info on this synagogue than me.

You better find out real quick what our little friend adolf was truly searching for and his relation to Aleister Crowley
    lollaw.jpg

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ive actually visited that cemetery when I first went to Prague with university! I thought Hitler didn't destroy it because he planned to convert it to a museum?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    lol

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    im saving all my money and going big on Ham Seo-hee
    Don't do it Sider. This NOT a Jewel fight & is NOT at 105. She is taking on the 2nd or 3rd best 115 lbs. fighter on planet Earth. If there were a 105 lbs. division in the UFC then she might be champ but .......... Oh never mind. You will not be dissuaded from your nihilistic journey that will end in you lamenting your decision. Well then good luck. Cheers!

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ive actually visited that cemetery when I first went to Prague with university! I thought Hitler didn't destroy it because he planned to convert it to a museum?!
    Yes, make no mistake though Hitler was well aware of what this synagogue and the Rabbi attached to it were being accused of back in 1600.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Don't do it Sider. This NOT a Jewel fight & is NOT at 105. She is taking on the 2nd or 3rd best 115 lbs. fighter on planet Earth. If there were a 105 lbs. division in the UFC then she might be champ but .......... Oh never mind. You will not be dissuaded from your nihilistic journey that will end in you lamenting your decision. Well then good luck. Cheers!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Demons im not sold on. But I have edited video before. To slow some footage down by 36 percent takes a few steps. It doesnt just happen. I also want to know what were in those 54 seconds. If she was just having a trip no need to edit that out.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Possible update! On the Chinese message board MOP, there was a post made on the 18th of February which says. "Elisa Lam is in hotel water tank, seems no signs of life. Hurry up ( to find her). All the posters there seem to believe this op is the killer.

xian.mop.com...
    link doesnt work

Ron_Paul_2012

If you want to know the different definitions & the creative ways it can be used in a sentence then just look it up. I'll give you a step by step Nun's. Go to google.com then just type in the word & then just like magic you will be able to read all of the different definitions for the word. Cheers!

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

im saving all my money and going big on Ham Seo-hee
    But JoJo is a beast..

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

But JoJo is a beast..
    we will see. Remember Seo-hee is a southpaw and physically stronger than Rose.
    Points Awarded:

PunisherIND gave Keyboard Warrior 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yes, make no mistake though Hitler was well aware of what this synagogue and the Rabbi attached to it were being accused of back in 1600.
    Sacrificing babies?

illmatick
    Update your status

felt like I should say something about conspiracy theories

Personally I don't buy into very many of these conspiracies and this was the first one in my life that i truly had to look into. There's a reason vaughney, myself Sider and thousands of people around the world were so drawn to this one in particular, the overlapping coincidences are simply too compelling .

At times we all feel like there's some form of direct or indirect conspirator out there , we mostly like to supress that uneasy anxiety to comfort ourselves.

This is not a slight against anyone who may trust in someone like alex jones, but i tell you I know mostly when he's telling the truth and when he's making shit up. We live in the same city (Austin)and I had many interactions with him in my first min wage job , i was probably 19 or 20...i'd make deliveries to his house and handle certain pickups for his animals. This man's character is not to be trusted. I always got a bad vibe from him and even people I worked with who adored him would always hiss at me for shunning their whacky conspiracies that he would lead people down.

and I also should tell you two things about alestair crowley since I bring him up so much.

Most textual scholars will tell you about the undeniable correlation between some of today's religions and the Egyptian resurrection surrounding the story of Horus Osiris and wife Isis.

So Crowley goes out to Cairo to perform a ceremony with a specific concoction of psychedelics. I've seen a few of these drugs which not too many people in the world have experienced in certain concoctions. and some are synthesized very similarly to Dr. Alexander Shulgin's magical half dozen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL

Mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine)
    DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine, DOM being short for desoxy methyl, referring to the removal of the Oxygen atom from the Methoxy group on the "4" carbon.
    2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine)
    2C-E (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)
    2C-T-2 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine)
    2C-T-7 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiophenethylamine)

So apparently he claims he was able to channel a messanger from the God Horus through this ceremony he performed

And you might say well that's all in the past Crowley doesn't have influence on any of these new age schizo religions that keep popping up, but how can thousands of rich people around the world flock to something so ridiculous as Scientology ?

Well who started this nutzo shit they call scientology ?

Well his name was Ron_Hubbard. But surely he didn't have any relation to Crowley did he?

I encourage you to verify this summary right here, don't take my word for it.....

In August 1945 Hubbard moved into the Pasadena mansion of John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons. A leading rocket propulsion researcher at the California Institute of Technology and a founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Parsons led a double life as an avid occultist and Thelemite, follower of the English ceremonial magician Aleister Crowley and leader of a lodge of Crowley's magical order, Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).[9][114] He let rooms in the house only to tenants who he specified should be "atheists and those of a Bohemian disposition".

Parsons and Hubbard collaborated on the "Babalon Working", a sex magic ritual intended to summon an incarnation of Babalon, the supreme Thelemite Goddess. It was undertaken over several nights in February and March 1946 in order to summon an "elemental" who would participate in further sex magic.[118] As Richard Metzger describes it,

Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions115]
    Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions

The Church of Scientology has nonetheless acknowledged Hubbard's involvement with the OTO; a 1969 statement, written by Hubbard himself

So now maybe you see just how much involvement crowley has in most of todays new age teaching who all pull similar things from many of crowley's esoteric concepts. We're talking about thousand of people in this world today who put 100 percent of their faith in many concepts specifically derived from this man.

That's enough for now but I don''t expect you to completely believe or grasp everything I said ,but give me a minute here I can show you things I've discovered in this fight matrix directly related to some of the raw truth in this and until I prove that to you I expect you to scoff at most of the other things i say.
    Last edited by illmatick; 12-04-14 at 04:19 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

illmatick
    Update your status

Sacrificing babies?
    yes it was heavily persecuted for practicing jewish mysticism and something called the Blood Libel ( should google it) , which really the only other person I seen here talk about before was rocky. He posted some real specifics on this forum in the past.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

^^I get what you're saying ill. Power resides wherever man believe it resides. The danger is powerful people believe in these occult rituals. They also have the means to carry them out. The fact the magic is not real doesn't matter. Are you saying this confused girl was somehow pulled into a ritual in LA?

Ron_Paul_2012

felt like I should say something about conspiracy theories

Personally I don't buy into very many of these conspiracies and this was the first one in my life that i truly had to look into. There's a reason vaughney, myself Sider and thousands of people around the world were so drawn to this one in particular, the overlapping coincidences are simply too compelling .

At times we all feel like there's some form of direct or indirect conspirator out there , we mostly like to supress that uneasy anxiety to comfort ourselves.

This is not a slight against anyone who may trust in someone like alex jones, but i tell you I know mostly when he's telling the truth and when he's making shit up. We live in the same city (Austin)and I had many interactions with him in my first min wage job , i was probably 19 or 20...i'd make deliveries to his house and handle certain pickups for his animals. This man's character is not to be trusted. I always got a bad vibe from him and even people I worked with who adored him would always hiss at me for shunning their whacky conspiracies that he would lead people down.

and I also should tell you two things about alestair crowley since I bring him up so much.

Most textual scholars will tell you about the undeniable correlation between some of today's religions and the Egyptian resurrection surrounding the story of Horus Osiris and wife Isis.

So Crowley goes out to Cairo to perform a ceremony with a specific concoction of psychedelics. I've seen a few of these drugs which not too many people in the world have experienced in certain concoctions. and some are synthesized very similarly to Dr. Alexander Shulgin's magical half dozen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL

Mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine)
    DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine, DOM being short for desoxy methyl, referring to the removal of the Oxygen atom from the Methoxy group on the "4" carbon.
    2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine)
    2C-E (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)
    2C-T-2 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine)
    2C-T-7 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiophenethylamine)

So apparently he claims he was able to channel a messanger from the God Horus through this ceremony he performed

And you might say well that's all in the past Crowley doesn't have influence on any of these new age schizo religions that keep popping up, but how can thousands of rich people around the world flock to something so ridiculous as Scientology ?

Well who started this nutzo shit they call scientology ?

Well his name was Ron_Hubbard. But surely he didn't have any relation to Crowley did he?

I encourage you to verify this summary right here, don't take my word for it.....

In August 1945 Hubbard moved into the Pasadena mansion of John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons. A leading rocket propulsion researcher at the California Institute of Technology and a founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Parsons led a double life as an avid occultist and Thelemite, follower of the English ceremonial magician Aleister Crowley and leader of a lodge of Crowley's magical order, Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).[9][114] He let rooms in the house only to tenants who he specified should be "atheists and those of a Bohemian disposition".

Parsons and Hubbard collaborated on the "Babalon Working", a sex magic ritual intended to summon an incarnation of Babalon, the supreme Thelemite Goddess. It was undertaken over several nights in February and March 1946 in order to summon an "elemental" who would participate in further sex magic.[118] As Richard Metzger describes it,

Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions115]
    Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions

The Church of Scientology has nonetheless acknowledged Hubbard's involvement with the OTO; a 1969 statement, written by Hubbard himself

So now maybe you see just how much involvement crowley has in most of todays new age teaching who all pull similar things from many of crowley's esoteric concepts. We're talking about thousand of people in this world today who put 100 percent of their faith in many concepts specifically derived from this man.

That's enough for now but I don''t expect you to completely believe or grasp everything I said ,but give me a minute here I can show you things I've discovered in this fight matrix directly related to some of the raw truth in this and until I prove that to you I expect you to scoff at most of the other things i say.
    Well nowadays it's commonly known that some of the wealthiest families are obsessed with the occult & the mystery religions. And that there have been many famous & powerful historical figures that believed in this type of stuff. So no argument there illmatic. But whether or not this stuff is real is where the controversy comes into play. As far as Alex Jones goes. I have been listening to his broadcast since 2006. I don't really care for the tone of his show so I only listen to the part of his show where he is interviewing a guest. If you look at the guests who have appeared on his show to be interviewed by him it is a who's who of famous musicians, actors, activists, politicians, economists & people from the tech & intelligence world. It is a very impressive list to be sure. So whether or not Alex has some personality flaws is of little concern to me. As far as him being labeled as a conspiracy theorist by far left & right wing establishment hacks I just have to chuckle. His broadcast is growing every year & the man makes millions of dollars/year. With that type of success comes a lot of jealousy. It really is to be expected in this "age of envy".
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-04-14 at 04:42 PM.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

I was also reading up on the sex magic stuff in Eyes Wide Shut and how many didnt want that stuff out. These wealthy elite definitely use prostitutes and impressionable woman for stuff like this. Then they turn up dead. Like what exactly happened to the prostitute in Eyes Wide Shut.

This girl could have been used in something like that. Since her parents said the trip to LA was unplanned.

marzwoody

If she was playing "hide and seek" with herself like it seemed to look like in the video, is it unlikely that she would go up to the roof and hide in one of the water tanks? who knows if she was under the influence of drugs or what kind of mindset she was in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Well nowadays it's commonly known that some of the wealthiest families are obsessed with the occult & the mystery religions. And that there have been many famous & powerful historical figures that believed in this type of stuff. So no argument there illmatic. But whether or not this stuff is real is where the controversy comes into play. As far as Alex Jones goes. I have been listening to his broadcast since 2006. I don't really care for the tone of his show so I only listen to the part of his show where he is interviewing a guest. If you look at the guests who have appeared on his show to be interviewed by him it is a who's who of famous musicians, actors, activists, politicians, economists & people from the tech & intelligence world. It is a very impressive list to be sure. So whether or not Alex has some personality flaws is of little concern to me. As far as him being labeled as a conspiracy theorist by far left & right wing establishment hacks I just have to chuckle. His broadcast is growing every year & the man makes millions of dollars/year. With that type of success comes a lot of jealousy. It really is to be expected in this "age of envy".
    One may argue could that not be because there is also a growing number of stupid people every year....the world is getting dumber everyday
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    If she was playing "hide and seek" with herself like it seemed to look like in the video, is it unlikely that she would go up to the roof and hide in one of the water tanks? who knows if she was under the influence of drugs or what kind of mindset she was in.
    Water tank was really hard to get to. Needed a 10 ft ladder and lift the steel trap door. She was found completely naked.

If she was tripping on drugs why delete the 54 seconds in the elevator? The roof was also locked with an alarm. The alarm never went off. Some say she got up there with the fire escape. Sounds elaborate for someone tripping.

Ron_Paul_2012

One may argue could that not be because there is also a growing number of stupid people every year....the world is getting dumber everyday
    Look at his guest list over the years. Some of the most intelligent, accomplished & famous people on planet Earth. You really think they are dumb as well? Why would they be on his show? Why would they even associate themselves with him? Come on V. But if you don't like Alex Jones' personality that's fine. Different strokes etc.

marzwoody

Water tank was really hard to get to. Needed a 10 ft ladder and lift the steel trap door. She was found completely naked.

If she was tripping on drugs why delete the 54 seconds in the elevator? The roof was also locked with an alarm. The alarm never went off. Some say she got up there with the fire escape. Sounds elaborate for someone tripping.
    Good point. im not convinced at all with the footage. people can make anything look like it has been slowed down etc.

Boggles my mind why the police would say it was a suicide though, just lazy police wanting to close a case? or cover up? still wouden't rule anything out even suicide. the case just seems so strange, and that hotel is the creepiest.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

official footage was released by the police. You can find it on youtube. They released it before she was found. Someone proved it was slowed down by 36 percent. You can get the official video and time it yourself.

Ron_Paul_2012

I was also reading up on the sex magic stuff in Eyes Wide Shut and how many didnt want that stuff out. These wealthy elite definitely use prostitutes and impressionable woman for stuff like this. Then they turn up dead. Like what exactly happened to the prostitute in Eyes Wide Shut.

This girl could have been used in something like that. Since her parents said the trip to LA was unplanned.
    Hey Sider. Have you ever seen this documentary on Bohemian Grove? I believe the footage was shot back in 2000. Fast forward to the Cremation of Care Ceremony. The 1:31:35 mark.

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-04-14 at 05:18 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Look at his guest list over the years. Some of the most intelligent, accomplished & famous people on planet Earth. You really think they are dumb as well? Why would they be on his show? Why would they even associate themselves with him? Come on V. But if you don't like Alex Jones' personality that's fine. Different strokes etc.
    No, you are quite right, I'm just playing devil's advocate. I've listened to the show before when people like Russell Brand, Stanhope, and Matt Bellamy have been on

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Also make sure you go to the 1:58:40 mark to hear him say "Libary"

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Yes I seen the grove stuff. Not all those pics tho. No doubt Kubrick had inside knowledge making his film. His stuff was very accurate. Down to the sound track.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Look at his guest list over the years. Some of the most intelligent, accomplished & famous people on planet Earth.
    I mean, just look at these geniuses!

Roseanne Barr!
    Billy Corgan!
    Chuck Norris!
    Charlie Sheen!
    Henry Rollins!
    Ed Asner!
    Ted Nugent!
    Jesse "The Body" Ventura!

It's almost like people who are washed with nowhere to go in their career will do anything to get some exposure!

Ron_Paul_2012

Also make sure you go to the 1:58:40 mark to hear him say "Libary"
    Yeah those Texans are sure weird aren't they. So is everyone who has an accent not to be listened to? Come on Nuns. You're in a mood today. Why so glum? You don't have to work a day job & your condition may get better in time. Medical technology will continue to progress at a rapid pace. Cheer up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Roseanne Barr!
    Billy Corgan!
    Chuck Norris!
    Charlie Sheen!
    Henry Rollins!
    Ed Asner!
    Ted Nugent!

It's almost like people who are washed with nowhere to go in their career will do anything to get some exposure!
    haha you forgot Rogan!

post-2-1165624792.jpg

Ron_Paul_2012

Roseanne Barr!
    Billy Corgan!
    Chuck Norris!
    Charlie Sheen!
    Henry Rollins!
    Ed Asner!
    Ted Nugent!

Chuckle. You're kidding right? Yeah that Russell Brand is a total loser who no one's ever heard of just like everyone else who no one has ever heard of on the Alex Jones Show. And what about that left wing nutter Naomi Wolf. She's left wing so she must be crazy. Right? Oh and what about that right wing nut who was one heart beat away from having his signature on our money. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr Paul Craig Roberts. Also known as the father of Reaganomics. And what about Phd/Dr. Steve Pieczenik. The guy has had books, video games & movies made about his life but what a loser huh. Boy Nunya the left wingers & the right wingers are all a bunch of wackos huh. Ya know Alex should have someone like you on his show. Ya know someone famous & who has credibility the world over. You should have your people talk to his people. Make it happen Nuns. Make it happen.

Ron_Paul_2012

haha you forgot Rogan!

post-2-1165624792.jpg
    Yeah Joe Rogan is such a loser. No one has ever heard of this crazy character. And absolutely no one listens to his podcast either. Did you know that he still lives with his parents V.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Chuckle. You're kidding right? Yeah that Russell Brand is a total loser who no one's ever heard of just like everyone else who no one has ever heard of on the Alex Jones Show. And what about that left wing nutter Naomi Wolf. She's left wing so she must be crazy. Right? Oh and what about that right wing nut who was one heart beat away from having his signature on our money. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr Paul Craig Roberts. Also known as the father of Reaganomics. And what about Phd/Dr. Steve Pieczenik. The guy has had books, video games & movies made about his life but what a loser huh. Boy Nunya the left wingers & the right wingers are all a bunch of wackos huh. Ya know Alex should have someone like you on his show. Ya know someone famous & who has credibility the world over. You should have your people talk to his people. Make it happen Nuns. Make it happen.
    So, this is your list of the most intelligent and famous people in the world?

I'm facebook friends with more phds than that.

First ... 353354355356357358359 ... Last