Originally posted on 12/04/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Well nowadays it's commonly known that some of the wealthiest families are obsessed with the occult & the mystery religions. And that there have been many famous & powerful historical figures that believed in this type of stuff. So no argument there illmatic. But whether or not this stuff is real is where the controversy comes into play. As far as Alex Jones goes. I have been listening to his broadcast since 2006. I don't really care for the tone of his show so I only listen to the part of his show where he is interviewing a guest. If you look at the guests who have appeared on his show to be interviewed by him it is a who's who of famous musicians, actors, activists, politicians, economists & people from the tech & intelligence world. It is a very impressive list to be sure. So whether or not Alex has some personality flaws is of little concern to me. As far as him being labeled as a conspiracy theorist by far left & right wing establishment hacks I just have to chuckle. His broadcast is growing every year & the man makes millions of dollars/year. With that type of success comes a lot of jealousy. It really is to be expected in this "age of envy".
One may argue could that not be because there is also a growing number of stupid people every year....the world is getting dumber everyday