Originally posted on 12/04/2014:

felt like I should say something about conspiracy theories

Personally I don't buy into very many of these conspiracies and this was the first one in my life that i truly had to look into. There's a reason vaughney, myself Sider and thousands of people around the world were so drawn to this one in particular, the overlapping coincidences are simply too compelling .

At times we all feel like there's some form of direct or indirect conspirator out there , we mostly like to supress that uneasy anxiety to comfort ourselves.

This is not a slight against anyone who may trust in someone like alex jones, but i tell you I know mostly when he's telling the truth and when he's making shit up. We live in the same city (Austin)and I had many interactions with him in my first min wage job , i was probably 19 or 20...i'd make deliveries to his house and handle certain pickups for his animals. This man's character is not to be trusted. I always got a bad vibe from him and even people I worked with who adored him would always hiss at me for shunning their whacky conspiracies that he would lead people down.

and I also should tell you two things about alestair crowley since I bring him up so much.

Most textual scholars will tell you about the undeniable correlation between some of today's religions and the Egyptian resurrection surrounding the story of Horus Osiris and wife Isis.

So Crowley goes out to Cairo to perform a ceremony with a specific concoction of psychedelics. I've seen a few of these drugs which not too many people in the world have experienced in certain concoctions. and some are synthesized very similarly to Dr. Alexander Shulgin's magical half dozen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL

Mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine)
DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine, DOM being short for desoxy methyl, referring to the removal of the Oxygen atom from the Methoxy group on the "4" carbon.
2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine)
2C-E (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)
2C-T-2 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine)
2C-T-7 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiophenethylamine)

So apparently he claims he was able to channel a messanger from the God Horus through this ceremony he performed

And you might say well that's all in the past Crowley doesn't have influence on any of these new age schizo religions that keep popping up, but how can thousands of rich people around the world flock to something so ridiculous as Scientology ?

Well who started this nutzo shit they call scientology ?

Well his name was Ron_Hubbard. But surely he didn't have any relation to Crowley did he?

I encourage you to verify this summary right here, don't take my word for it.....

In August 1945 Hubbard moved into the Pasadena mansion of John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons. A leading rocket propulsion researcher at the California Institute of Technology and a founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Parsons led a double life as an avid occultist and Thelemite, follower of the English ceremonial magician Aleister Crowley and leader of a lodge of Crowley's magical order, Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).[9][114] He let rooms in the house only to tenants who he specified should be "atheists and those of a Bohemian disposition".

Parsons and Hubbard collaborated on the "Babalon Working", a sex magic ritual intended to summon an incarnation of Babalon, the supreme Thelemite Goddess. It was undertaken over several nights in February and March 1946 in order to summon an "elemental" who would participate in further sex magic.[118] As Richard Metzger describes it,

Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions115]
Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions

The Church of Scientology has nonetheless acknowledged Hubbard's involvement with the OTO; a 1969 statement, written by Hubbard himself

So now maybe you see just how much involvement crowley has in most of todays new age teaching who all pull similar things from many of crowley's esoteric concepts. We're talking about thousand of people in this world today who put 100 percent of their faith in many concepts specifically derived from this man.

That's enough for now but I don''t expect you to completely believe or grasp everything I said ,but give me a minute here I can show you things I've discovered in this fight matrix directly related to some of the raw truth in this and until I prove that to you I expect you to scoff at most of the other things i say.