Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Nobody thinks sugar won not even Sugar lol. Lets see if Dana is honest about it like most times or rather keep quiet about his cash cow

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

This was definitely the last time I've spent money on legally streaming this rigged UFC horseshit. Pirated streams for me going forward.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Bro I got up and told wife I think we hit a parlay.

All credit to DDD, I tailed him.

The LIVE line was way up there.

I came back to see Sugar in the interview.

And yeah, he didn't seem too convinced...lol.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

EPO for the win....

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

Omalley is not good. 30-27 Yan. Maybe he can fight the other fake champ next

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    It's the fast pace Flyweight and Bantaweight divisions that has judges getting it wrong because of the speed of the fights. This happened before in past fights.
    Nah it's called they were on the take

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Is there anyone trying to even make a case for Sugar?

It was a good fight, does anyone see anyway Sugar got it?

Any devil's advocates out there?

We know the betting public liked Yan for sure.

Did we get fukked?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

wow, imagine he wins after this shoulder shit

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

what a way to lose, injury

Allure

So if Charles vs Islam goes the distance, what will the fix will be? What market is more profitable?

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Aljo should get a $100k bonus for that demolition

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Aljamain has to be the luckiest champ

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    So if Charles vs Islam goes the distance, what will the fix will be? What market is more profitable?
    In my opinion, from what I can see, there is more money on Islam. The books had to price it up and run the number a bit. Did they start low and try to harvest steam?

I don't think so, but that's not the only deciding factor.

Sometimes, when you are trying to cap the fix, you have to look at the bigger picture as one system. It's a system of give and take, a concept I've often posted about.

So to judge it on one fight it can be tough, they hid info a bit from us but in my opinion showed that both sharp and public money likes Islam.

Not necessarily so one sided though, people, even without using any real numbers, definitely see value on Charles as the dog. But Islam initiated market protections and the rising line.

So it's tough to grade the "fix" with just this one fight left but they juiced up Islam implying the market payout on this fight could be the one that shorts the bettor the most.

That's Islam to win.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Rooting for Oliveira. Let's go!!!

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2525

Islam decision +410.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Rooting for Oliveira. Let's go!!!
    Yes, me too.

+175

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    In my opinion, from what I can see, there is more money on Islam. The books had to price it up and run the number a bit. Did they start low and try to harvest steam?

Sometimes, when you are trying to cap the fix, you have to look at the bigger picture as one system. It's a system of give and take, a concept I've often posted about.

So to judge it on one fight it can be tough, they hid info a bit from us but in my opinion showed that both sharp and public money likes Islam.

Not necessarily so one sided though, people, even without using any real numbers, definitely see value on Charles as the dog. But Islam initiated market protections and the rising line.

So it's tough to grade the "fix" with just this one fight left but they juiced up Islam implying the market payout on this fight could be the one that shorts the bettor the most.

That's Islam to win.

Obviously you have to look at the bigger picture. Dana wants to make O'Malley the new Conor as he can bring in the money. That's why we witnessed the very obvious rig job today. Even O'Malley was confused and lost for words. Quite honestly I will never bet against O'Malley (or any other hyped fighter) ever again as today (for me) made clear that as long O'Malley isn't finished, the judges are instructed to pick whoever brings in the money, and that's O'Malley not Yan. Simple as that.

I hope Islam finishes Olives so we don't have to worry what the judges fix will be.

Thor4140

That's Islam to win.

lot of books said their handle was down big time for a ufc payperview because of the timing (11am start) of this thing. As for this fight i have to believe more cash is on the Bronx at these odds but is the separationof money that big? I doubt it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, you even heard O'malley try to say "hey that's what the fans want" as if to sell to everyone on who everyone is and should rooting for...exploiting the crowd mentality.

O'malley won't bring in what MacG will, but Dana saw one model work well and it could be getting pretty clear he's trying to repeat it.

Or milk it for what's left.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Let’s go do Bronx, shut these Khabib nut huggers up

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    SHERDOG

SeanO'Malley
    (135.5) vs. Petr Yan(136)

BETTINGPREVIEW | SCOUTING REPORT | ODDS: Yan (-265), O’Malley(+225)
    Round 1

Yan and O’Malley launch into action at the prompting of refereeJason Herzog. Yan is in orthodox stance; O’Mally southpaw. Yanstalks forward as O’Malley slides around the outside of the cage.Yan switches stances and flicks out his right jab, then switchesback. Herzog shouts a warning to O’Malley to watch his extendedfingers. Yan lands a right low kick and eats a hard right handcounter. O’Malley connects with a right low kick. Halfway throughthe round, Yan changes levels for a double-leg near the fence.O’Malley backs into the cage, trying to keep the Russian fromtaking his back. Yan gives up on the takedown and they return tothe center. Yan lands a series of three left hands upstairs, thendrops for another takedown. This time, he hoists the taller man anddumps him to the canvas. With a minute left, Yan is in O’Malley’sguard. O’Malley goes to stand and eats some punches on the way up,but they return to their feet. O’Malley shoots a takedown at the10-second clapper, briefly takes Yan’s back in the ensuingscramble, but they separate before the horn.

Sherdog Scores

Ben Duffy scores the round: 10-9 Yan
    John Brannigan scores the round: 10-9 Yan
    Tudor Leonte scores the round: 10-9 Yan

Round 2

Yan lands an outside low kick, then one to the inside of O’Malley’slead leg. O’Malley comes back with a huge uppercut that has Yanhurt badly. Yan staggers away as O’Malley gives chase, landing morepunches. Yan turns the tables with a massive punch of his own andnow O’Malley is rocked. Yan ducks under and drags O’Malley to themat. Yan is in O’Malley’s guard as O’Malley squirms and looks toescape. O’Malley pops up and Yan drives him to the fence. O’Malleygrounds himself with a hand on the canvas to forestall knees to thehead. They separate and a moment later, Yan pushes O’Malley back tothe floor with a nice inside trip. O’Malley pops right back up.Under two minutes to go and Yan is matching O’Malley down. O’Malleypushes him back with a kick up the middle, and slips the counterpunch. Yan flicks a high kick upstairs, then comes in behind it fora takedown. Yan is in O’Malley’s guard at the base of the fencewith 45 seconds left in the round. Yan postures up and lands acouple of punches. The round expires.

Sherdog Scores

Ben Duffy scores the round: 10-9 Yan
    John Brannigan scores the round: 10-9 Yan
    Tudor Leonte scores the round: 10-9 Yan

Round 3

Yan shoots for a takedown right away, but O’Malley defends well andstands him back up. O’Malley flicks out a couple of jabs. Yan landsa low kick. Yan swarms forward with hooks, then shoves O’Malley tothe cage. O’Malley pushes him back off, and lands an interceptingknee that cuts Yan badly. Yan is bleeding right away. Yan comes upshort with a pair of punches, then lands a one-two. O’Malley throwsa high kick that glances. Yan shoots a fast takedown from wayoutside, but drives O’Malley to the fence, and gets him to theground. Yan takes O’Malley’s back as they stand. O’Malley escapesand they separate. There’s 90 seconds left as they reset in themiddle. O’Malley lands a pair of jabs to Yan’s bloodied right eye.Yan drags O’Malley to the ground late in the round, and is landingpunches from guard at the horn.

Sherdog Scores

Ben Duffy scores the round: 10-9 Yan (30-27 Yan)
    John Brannigan scores the round: 10-9 Yan (30-27 Yan)
    Tudor Leonte scores the round: 10-9 O’Malley (29-28 Yan)

The Official Result

Sean O’Malley def. Petr Yan via Split Decision (29-28, 29-28,28-29)

out of nine points one guy gave Sugar 1 of the rounds at Sherdog and these guys are usually pretty spot on. Anyone hear if Dana said this was a robbery yet or is mums the word. Dana in a bad spot here.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lot of books said their handle was down big time for a ufc payperview because of the timing (11am start) of this thing. As for this fight i have to believe more cash is on the Bronx at these odds but is the separationof money that big? I doubt it.
    Like I said...

...Not necessarily so one sided though..
    Read it carefully, I'm not talking as much about separation of money, that it's one sided to Islam, I'm talking about the price of the action and what the market did to respond.

And yes, the handle not the usual handle because of the schedule.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

out of nine points one guy gave Sugar 1 of the rounds at Sherdog and these guys are usually pretty spot on. Anyone hear if Dana said this was a robbery yet or is mums the word. Dana in a bad spot here.
    Dana be like...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A message to anyone bickering back and forth bout Charles and Islam and complaining bout waking up early this morning <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/UFC280?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#UFC280</a> <a href="https://t.co/zRNAa44P3N">pic.twitter.com/zRNAa44P3N</a></p>&mdash; Jason Williams (@jasoneg33) <a href="https://twitter.com/jasoneg33/status/1583829885591568385?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >October 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Allure

Yeah, you even heard O'malley try to say "hey that's what the fans want" as if to sell to everyone on who everyone is and should rooting for...exploiting the crowd mentality.

O'malley won't bring in what MacG will, but Dana saw one model work well and it could be getting pretty clear he's trying to repeat it.

Or milk it for what's left.
    Don't think what Conor has brought in can be repeated. But guys like O'Malley and Khamzat are the closest thing Dana has right now so don't expect these guys to ever lose a decision. O'Malley was pretty solid today, much better than I thought, but giving him the win was text book WWE.

Allure

da bronxxx MY ASSSDSSSSSSSSSSS

Allure

fukkkk fukkk YESSSSSS DA BRONX HAHAHAH GTFO

Allure

The champion has a name and its not Charles the self claimed Lion

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Eventually another Dagestan fighter after Khabib becomes UFC champion again.

Allure

Volkanovski for sure not moving up now haha.

BIG respect to Volk if he does wow.

Allure

I don't think Islam will lose the belt until he retires. He is basically Khabib but with much better striking. He is not only skilled but also so fukking strong. He didn't give two shits fighting Olives on the ground which literally no-one wants. Like Khabib once said: "there's levels". And Islam is at least one level above all others.
    Volk has stellar takedown defense but I doubt that will do much against Islam. He has never fought a guy like Islam. Poor Beneil doesn't get a title shot yet again, apparently Jesus doesn't love him as much as Beneil thinks he does.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Do Bronx got steam rolled. Those Khabib dudes from that camp are hard to handle.

Thor4140

Like I said...

Read it carefully, I'm not talking as much about separation of money, that it's one sided to Islam, I'm talking about the price of the action and what the market did to respond.

And yes, the handle not the usual handle because of the schedule.

i admit i didn't read the whole thing. my bad

Thor4140

Think Jibby is just getting up. Tough card for Jibby to forget the timing of this thing.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

i admit i didn't read the whole thing. my bad
    The books are basically happy to pay the popular bet because it's short big time in the odds and the public will get encouraged to keep making those bets.

Fighting is not baseball or football, it is a little different, but clearly not all that different.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Only bet I had was Muhammad. Loved watching him stop Brady!

First 12345 Last