Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Aldo by DEC .. but I'm 1-1 tonight

Ty$

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    He has shown some pretty good wrestling in his fights previous to UFC, particularly in the very beginning of his career he seemed to be more of a wrestler. I don't think he really respected Bamgbose's takedowns at all because he knew he needed to commit to the strikes and cause damage, and because he knew he could get back to his feet quickly.

As he goes forward though he's definitely going to have to show that he has the cardio and TDD to face off with a wrestle first, cardio machine. Andrew Sanchez could be a guy who he could fight next to prove he's ready to move up in the division.
    Sanchez would prolly eat him up

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    What's the next pick guys????
    I'm goin Hollow so take Aldo.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Added Hedge:
    Aldo KO/TKO (+350) 1u

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

dear god, whats with his entrance music

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

I'm up a little. Having fun. Screw it, adding...

Aldo by dec +165, 1.33u
    Holloway TKO/KO +360, 1.33u

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2400

$15.00 $278.63 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Win 6/3/17 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1101 Karolina Kowalkiewicz/Claudia Gadelha Under 2½ +335*
    Pending 6/3/17 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1041 Aldo wins by TKO/KO +350* vs Any other result

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Boooooooooommmmmmmmm

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Wow, call out McGregor

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

max is a beastttttttttttt

Shagdogy

There we go! Holloway at 25 years old... this kid can fight!

The Brazilian refs want their fighters to die in that cage. Man. The stoppages on Aldo and Eduardo were both about 20 punches too late.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Shagdogy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

yea he gave aldo extra time for sure

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

On Max Holloway's Twitch stream, I typed in the chat to expose Aldo's glass jaw. So I had some influence but mostly his training camp obviously lol.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

The Brazilian refs want their fighters to die in that cage. Man. The stoppages on Aldo and Eduardo were both about 20 punches too late.
    Ref was American

...but I was thinking the same thing. He didn't want an early stoppage on him, not in Rio.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Ref was American
    True... Big John... either way, seems like they give the Brazilians extra time in Brazil.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    On Max Holloway's Twitch stream, I typed in the chat to expose Aldo's glass jaw. So I had some influence but mostly his training camp obviously lol.
    It was all you, definitely. Good work.

Hugo de Naranja

Big win in that main event for me. Will tally everything up but definitely a winning card.

Hugo de Naranja

I'm up a little. Having fun. Screw it, adding...

Aldo by dec +165, 1.33u
    Holloway TKO/KO +360, 1.33u
    Nice!!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Hugo, when was your last losing UFC PPV Card? Seems like it's been awhile since you've had one.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Hugo, when was your last losing UFC PPV Card? Seems like it's been awhile since you've had one.
    Nah I lost on 211 but have won on most of the recent ones.

Angus.93
    Angus.93's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Not a bad night of fights and bets!

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Right Shag, I guess Assuncao is more Brazilian after all.. Wasn't happy with that decision.. One judge was blind...

Geeezz... That took away most of my profits from the Junior Dec win.. That stung ...

GOOD JOB HUGO YOU GOT THAT!!! Good prop hit at +290.. Happy for you on the 3 unit win.. If anyone deserves the big wins it's you Hugo.. You share the most on this forum section and you are the prop man!!!

Let's finish strong now!!
    Just had a hedge on Assuncao Decision there so that was a wash. Had it Moraes 29-28.

Hugo de Naranja

Remember my post about ref bias? It's real in Brazil.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

couldve had a great night tonight , had moraes decision screwjob then had marquardt decision double screwjob
    thank god i hedged with holloway tko +500 or i wouldve got buried after that judging... may be done with brazil cards soon
    these guys give some terrible fckin scorecards.. literally seen 7 judges outta 7 online ( sherdog,bleacher , mmafighting ) all give 29-28 to moraes and over 90%give it to nate which decision was at +550.... smh lucky to even come close to even thankfully yancy came through with the tko/ko
    fck you brazil

edit marquart decision was +650 smh
    Last edited by firekillex; 06-04-17 at 03:06 AM.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    couldve had a great night tonight , had moraes decision screwjob then had marquardt decision double screwjob
    thank god i hedged with holloway tko +500 or i wouldve got buried after that judging... may be done with brazil cards soon
    these guys give some terrible fckin scorecards.. literally seen 7 judges outta 7 online ( sherdog,bleacher , mmafighting ) all give 29-28 to moraes and over 90%give it to nate which decision was at +550.... smh lucky to even come close to even thankfully yancy came through with the tko/ko
    fck you brazil

You don't have to give up. It's just like any other sport, you have to include home field advantage when you cap. In Brazil it makes me look for Brazilians I like to win, and finishers in particular get favor.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Remember my post about ref bias? It's real in Brazil.
    Right. Someone pointed out that it was Big John in there for Aldo, but either way he gave him forever to try to come back. I was worried he wasn't gonna stop it and make Holloway sink in the sub and screw us all!

In the Chagas/Wallhead fight when Wallhead got poked in the eye and turned away, the ref yelled at him twice "you don't stop the fight, I do!" and never once spoke to Chagas about his fingers. That was after a nut kick too! And I don't recall which fight but there was also a very fast stand up. Definitely some bias.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Shagdogy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    fck you brazil

Yeah I would have liked to get those decisions too haha. Just part of the game.

Ty$

I didn't think Max could do it but glad he did. Losing night. On to the next. Only play might be Dan Kelly.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Ty$ 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    I didn't think Max could do it but glad he did. Losing night. On to the next. Only play might be Dan Kelly.
    Someone knows the GOAT

Hugo de Naranja

That Moraes/Assuncao decision reminded me a lot of Anderson Silva vs. Brunson. Not a robbery for Assuncao, as there is at least an argument that he won 29-28, though the vast majority of people scored it for Moraes. However, he gets a 30-27 which is one of the worst scorecards this year. Burn that judge at the stake please.

Hugo de Naranja

Right. Someone pointed out that it was Big John in there for Aldo, but either way he gave him forever to try to come back. I was worried he wasn't gonna stop it and make Holloway sink in the sub and screw us all!

In the Chagas/Wallhead fight when Wallhead got poked in the eye and turned away, the ref yelled at him twice "you don't stop the fight, I do!" and never once spoke to Chagas about his fingers. That was after a nut kick too! And I don't recall which fight but there was also a very fast stand up. Definitely some bias.
    Also immediate standup in Vitor fight etc. Lots of little things that we rarely see elsewhere.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

It just sucks when you clearly win a bet which could've been a big profitable night and end up not making any $... I don't understand what the judges see sometimes it really pisses me off.. the one judge gave assuncao 2 rounds like cmon

I was with 5 knowledgable friends and we all had moraes decision 2-1 clearly and had Nate winning a tight decision because vitor literally had one small flurry in 15 full minutes .. +650 odds as well would've been great

live and learn though lost on alcantra ITD and took Claudia decision when my heart wanted submission that hurt a ton as well... also didn't think Aldo would come out trying t straight box especially when Holloway was giving the leg out clearly for kicks but Aldo didn't bite... super lucky I hedged for once and took Holloway tko/Ko or that would've been a terrible night but basically went even .. just sucks looking back could've been super profitable but oh well you move on

Brazil needs to get some new judges though and not become like boxing , taints the sport a ton that's why people hate betting boxing hopefully that never happens to mma

First ... 67891011 Last