THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC 212: Aldo vs. Holloway (June 03, 2017)

PPV 10:00 pm ET
    Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway (Featherweight title)
    Claudia Gadelha vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz
    Vitor Belfort vs Nate Marquardt
    Paulo Borrachinha vs Oluwale Bamgbose
    Yancy Medeiros vs Erick Silva

FS1, 08:00 pm ET
    Raphael Assuncao vs Marlon Moraes
    Antonio Carlos Junior vs Eric Spicely
    Johnny Eduardo vs Matthew Lopez
    Iuri Alcantara vs Brain Kelleher

UFC Fight Pass 06:30 pm ET
    Jamie Moyle vs Viviane Pereira
    Luan Chagas vs Jim Wallhead
    Marco Beltran vs Deiveson Alcantra

Points Awarded:

GunShard gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

In on Max Holloway at + money but weary.. Max has won 10 straight now. Beat pretty good strikers also in Cub Swanson, Anthony Pettis, Charles Olievera.http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Max-Holloway-38671

Aldo is a step up from those 3 for sure... It's a close fight and Aldo will be the bigger and stronger fighter probably.. Aldo maybe the better wrestler and ground game also.. Still Max is winning, rounding into his prime, won 10 straight.. Liking Max and maybe ITD as I don't think he will win a decision and out point Aldo..

Aldo biggest concern is being healthy and making weight though.. Yet to be seen???

Beat the crap out of Showtime Pettis

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nate "The not so Great" Marquart against Vitor Belfort is can on can violence... I can't bet on Vitor any more, to old to washed up.. Nate not far behind him.. Going with Nate in hopes his chin holds up early on..

Maybe Nate uses his wrestling in this fight and mixes it.. He has more tools then Vitor I think... If the fight goes past the 1st round I think Vitor will gas and it will be Nates fight to finish and win.. Maybe Nate ITD, hedge Vitor KO round 1...

As always though I think gotta wait and see what Vitor looks like at weigh ins..

Belfort is 40 years old but really only got steam rolled by studs in the division, this event is in his home Country of Brazil as well? Nate is the younger fighter at age 38 now, both should be juiced up..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Vitor-Belfort-156
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-29-17 at 07:03 PM.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Pretty sure I'll be on Aldo I love Holloway but I think he gets countered all night. Nate should win. Borrachino should handle War Angel. And I'll be on Mederios over Silva. Definitely a better card I'm pretty excited for. Also I'll be fading Mathew Lopez... 2-1 favorite???? That's crazy Eduardo all day over him. And @250 I might go w Karolina she's tricky enough
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Ty$ 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Let's go Mad Max!

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Let's go Mad Max!
    Hey Chael go Preds w the Under!!!

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

liking aldo here , hes only been beaten by Mcgregor on an amazing counter punch running in.. he changed his style against Edgar and looked great there showing he can still strike while backing up... Hes gonna be to explosive and his leg kicks will be the difference in this fight imo... Holloway is long and a great striker as well in his own right but i think the kicks are going to stifle his movement in this scrap, he still has a ton of time and i think hell be a champion eventually but Aldo still has some left in the tank

at -140 or under i think theres tons of value on Aldo here , everybody will be on the hype train of Holloway because his win streak but look at Aldos streak as well other then the Mcgregor blemish who they both lost to.. Beating Edgar again was a true sign hes still an elite fighter imo

also like Meideros over Silva.... In Brazil may be sketchy but Meidoros has some big power and i dont like Silvas chin at all since coming off PEDS , Meidoros ITD will be the call for this imo

Claudia decisionprop may be solid as well

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

If he looks good at the weigh-ins, I like Beltran at plus money. I think it's a good style matchup for him to win dec.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

fight of the year - aldo holloway. very hyped for this fight!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave GoBlue77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    liking aldo here , hes only been beaten by Mcgregor on an amazing counter punch running in.. he changed his style against Edgar and looked great there showing he can still strike while backing up... Hes gonna be to explosive and his leg kicks will be the difference in this fight imo... Holloway is long and a great striker as well in his own right but i think the kicks are going to stifle his movement in this scrap, he still has a ton of time and i think hell be a champion eventually but Aldo still has some left in the tank

at -140 or under i think theres tons of value on Aldo here , everybody will be on the hype train of Holloway because his win streak but look at Aldos streak as well other then the Mcgregor blemish who they both lost to.. Beating Edgar again was a true sign hes still an elite fighter imo

also like Meideros over Silva.... In Brazil may be sketchy but Meidoros has some big power and i dont like Silvas chin at all since coming off PEDS , Meidoros ITD will be the call for this imo

Claudia decisionprop may be solid as well
    Already on Silva+Mederios Won't Go Distance pretty large.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA mania part 1 -

115 lbs.: Viviane Pereira (12-0) vs. Jamie Moyle (4-1)

“Sucuri” stepped into her UFC debut with six finishes and a pair of Brazilian titles under her belt, but a seven-inch height disadvantage and a hostile crowd to deal with against Valerie Letourneau. Neither was enough to stop Pereira, who took home a split decision for her second win since 2015. She has knocked out four opponents and submitted another two.
    After four fights in Invicta, Moyle joined The Ultimate Fighter 23 and submitted Alyssa Krahn before falling to eventual runner-up Amanda Cooper. She eventually joined the promotion itself on the TUF 24 Finale, where she defeated Kailin Curran by unanimous decision. She stands an inch taller than Pereira at 5’1”.
    This fight boils down to how often Moyle can put Pereira on her back. Pereira’s aggressive and powerful on the feet when not dealing with an absurd length disadvantage and, even if she can’t get the finish, ought to outwork Moyle at the very least.
    Moyle could very well grind her way to a decision, but the home-field advantage and Pereira’s power edge have me leaning her way. “Sucuri” stuffs enough takedowns and lands enough teling blows to earn the decision.
    Prediction: Pereira by unanimous decision

170 lbs.: Luan Chagas (14-2-1) vs. Jim Wallhead (29-10)

Chagas, who had yet to see the judges in his pro career, took on grappling ace Sergio Moraes in his UFC debut and took the TUF: Brazil veteran to a split draw. This convinced oddsmakers to list him as a favorite against Erick Silva, who defied late notice to submit Chagas in Fight Night 95’s Fight of the Night. “Tarzan” has submitted eight and knocked out six, all but one in the first round.
    Save for a brief stint in Bellator, “Judo Jim” cut his teeth on the British circuit for a full eleven years before joining the world’s largest fight promotion last year. His four-fight winning streak came to an end at the hands of Jessin Ayari, whom Wallhead dropped but could not stop in Hamburg. At 37, he is fourteen years older than his opponent.
    This honestly might just come down to physicality. Wallhead is pushing forty and has struggled with stronger, more athletic fighters, while Chagas is dynamic and still working his way towards his prime. Wallhead is unlikely to hit consistent takedowns and Chagas’ wider, more powerful arsenal gives him the edge on the feet.
    Wallhead has had a very solid career, but he’s been through a lot in his career and may not have enough left to exploit his experience edge. Chagas delights the hometown crowd with a knockout finish.
    Prediction: Chagas by second-round knockout

125 lbs.: Marco Beltrán (8-4) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (11-0)

Despite a loss on the first season of TUF: Latin America, Beltrán proved his mettle with three consecutive upset victories in the UFC, including a submission of TUF: Brazil 4 winner Reginaldo Vieira at UFC Fight Night 90. The streak ended against late replacement Joe Soto, who put Beltran away with a heel hook in 97 seconds. This will be his flyweight debut.
    Brazil’s Figueiredo has made a habit of keeping things brief during his five-year career, stopping eight opponents in the first round. He has not gone the distance since his fourth pro fight in 2014. His ten stoppage wins are split evenly between knockouts and submissions.
    I took a look at some recent Figueiredo fights and came out unimpressed. He’s got power and a solid submission game, but he’s extremely hittable and doesn’t have the chin to make up for it. Against a bigger, longer opponent with solid power and a knack for getting up off of his back in short order, that’s a hole he needs to fill in a hurry.
    The X-factor, of course, is Beltrán’s weight cut; Figueiredo’s sheer grit will make Beltrán work for any advantage he gains. Still, can’t pick against that technical edge. Beltrán exploits Figueiredo’s leaky defense for a mid-round finish.
    Prediction: Beltrán by second-round TKO

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

I was liking shoeface until I watched his recent fights. Looks like USADA took his soul.

firekillex

Probably add Antonio Carlos Junior in a parlay as well... I still think Spicely is terrible lol

more i look into the Aldo/Holloway fight the more i like Aldo as well.... Holloway super tough as well +200 decision is solid
    Holloway is 3-4 inches taller but actually has a 1 inch reach disadvantage , Aldo will have the speed here which i think will dictate the fight plus people sleep on his head movement big time

firekillex

firekillex

whats everybodys thoughts on assuncao vs moraes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Probably add Antonio Carlos Junior in a parlay as well... I still think Spicely is terrible lol

more i look into the Aldo/Holloway fight the more i like Aldo as well.... Holloway super tough as well +200 decision is solid
    Holloway is 3-4 inches taller but actually has a 1 inch reach disadvantage , Aldo will have the speed here which i think will dictate the fight plus people sleep on his head movement big time
    Spicely is horrible standing.. Agreed..

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Karolina by decision +450.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Karolina by decision +450.
    Claudia has only lost to decision from one gal who is the champ..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Claudia-Gadelha-48404

Still the odds aren't bad for that decision JC... I think it likely goes the other way and those decision odds are crapola for Claudia..

1111 Gadelha wins by 3 round decision -160

Hugo de Naranja

Got Claudia decision big when the prop dropped near evens. Added -3.5 (+165) yesterday.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Got Claudia decision big when the prop dropped near evens. Added -3.5 (+165) yesterday.
    Smart man Hugo as usual...

Was eye balling this, it's a safe bet but probably gets refunded...

1140 Gadelha (scorecards = no action) -202
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Time to Crush this card

PaperTrail07

I see the card the same as you siRR
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Pretty sure I'll be on Aldo I love Holloway but I think he gets countered all night. Nate should win. Borrachino should handle War Angel. And I'll be on Mederios over Silva. Definitely a better card I'm pretty excited for. Also I'll be fading Mathew Lopez... 2-1 favorite???? That's crazy Eduardo all day over him. And @250 I might go w Karolina she's tricky enough

PaperTrail07

Gadelha could eat a 3 round fight with a TD or 2...but agree...

PaperTrail07

ACJ has skills but his fight IQ is .5 on a scale 0-10 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Spicely is horrible standing.. Agreed..

PaperTrail07

Chagas -245 is a penetrating steal LOL..what am I missing here...

PaperTrail07

#1) UFC Fighting
    Selection : J. Aldo 6/3/2017 7:00PM - (PST) Money Line -115 for Game

#2) UFC Fighting
    Selection : Paulo Borrachinha 6/3/2017 7:00PM - (PST) Money Line -330 for Game

#3) UFC Fighting
    Selection : L. Chagas 6/3/2017 7:00PM - (PST) Money Line -245 for Game

#4) UFC Fighting
    Selection : I. Alcantara 6/3/2017 7:00PM - (PST) Money Line -310 for Game

Risking : 100.00 To Win : 353.70 USD

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Chagas -245 is a penetrating steal LOL..what am I missing here...
    His cardio is so bad. 1-round fighter imo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    His cardio is so bad. 1-round fighter imo
    Makes for a good hedge or straight up play.. First round finish or this below..

2009 Chagas wins inside distance +120

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA mania part 1 -

115 lbs.: Viviane Pereira (12-0) vs. Jamie Moyle (4-1)

“Sucuri” stepped into her UFC debut with six finishes and a pair of Brazilian titles under her belt, but a seven-inch height disadvantage and a hostile crowd to deal with against Valerie Letourneau. Neither was enough to stop Pereira, who took home a split decision for her second win since 2015. She has knocked out four opponents and submitted another two.
    After four fights in Invicta, Moyle joined The Ultimate Fighter 23 and submitted Alyssa Krahn before falling to eventual runner-up Amanda Cooper. She eventually joined the promotion itself on the TUF 24 Finale, where she defeated Kailin Curran by unanimous decision. She stands an inch taller than Pereira at 5’1”.
    This fight boils down to how often Moyle can put Pereira on her back. Pereira’s aggressive and powerful on the feet when not dealing with an absurd length disadvantage and, even if she can’t get the finish, ought to outwork Moyle at the very least.
    Moyle could very well grind her way to a decision, but the home-field advantage and Pereira’s power edge have me leaning her way. “Sucuri” stuffs enough takedowns and lands enough teling blows to earn the decision.
    Prediction: Pereira by unanimous decision

170 lbs.: Luan Chagas (14-2-1) vs. Jim Wallhead (29-10)

Chagas, who had yet to see the judges in his pro career, took on grappling ace Sergio Moraes in his UFC debut and took the TUF: Brazil veteran to a split draw. This convinced oddsmakers to list him as a favorite against Erick Silva, who defied late notice to submit Chagas in Fight Night 95’s Fight of the Night. “Tarzan” has submitted eight and knocked out six, all but one in the first round.
    Save for a brief stint in Bellator, “Judo Jim” cut his teeth on the British circuit for a full eleven years before joining the world’s largest fight promotion last year. His four-fight winning streak came to an end at the hands of Jessin Ayari, whom Wallhead dropped but could not stop in Hamburg. At 37, he is fourteen years older than his opponent.
    This honestly might just come down to physicality. Wallhead is pushing forty and has struggled with stronger, more athletic fighters, while Chagas is dynamic and still working his way towards his prime. Wallhead is unlikely to hit consistent takedowns and Chagas’ wider, more powerful arsenal gives him the edge on the feet.
    Wallhead has had a very solid career, but he’s been through a lot in his career and may not have enough left to exploit his experience edge. Chagas delights the hometown crowd with a knockout finish.
    Prediction: Chagas by second-round knockout

Despite a loss on the first season of TUF: Latin America, Beltrán proved his mettle with three consecutive upset victories in the UFC, including a submission of TUF: Brazil 4 winner Reginaldo Vieira at UFC Fight Night 90. The streak ended against late replacement Joe Soto, who put Beltran away with a heel hook in 97 seconds. This will be his flyweight debut.
    Brazil’s Figueiredo has made a habit of keeping things brief during his five-year career, stopping eight opponents in the first round. He has not gone the distance since his fourth pro fight in 2014. His ten stoppage wins are split evenly between knockouts and submissions.
    I took a look at some recent Figueiredo fights and came out unimpressed. He’s got power and a solid submission game, but he’s extremely hittable and doesn’t have the chin to make up for it. Against a bigger, longer opponent with solid power and a knack for getting up off of his back in short order, that’s a hole he needs to fill in a hurry.
    The X-factor, of course, is Beltrán’s weight cut; Figueiredo’s sheer grit will make Beltrán work for any advantage he gains. Still, can’t pick against that technical edge. Beltrán exploits Figueiredo’s leaky defense for a mid-round finish.
    Part 2 -

135 lbs.: Raphael Assuncao vs. Marlon Moraes

A seven-fight win streak, including decisions over T.J. Dillashaw, Pedro Munhoz and Bryan Caraway, had Raphael Assuncao (24-5) on the verge of a title shot before injuries sapped his momentum. He returned to the cage 21 months later with a loss to Dillashaw, but bounced back with a narrow decision over Aljamain Sterling.
    Ten of his 13 stoppage wins have come by decision.
    Marlon Moraes (18-4-1) burst onto the world stage in 2013 with a decision over Miguel Torres on the inaugural World Series of Fighting (WSOF) show. He went on to win nine straight fights in the promotion, picking up four stoppages in his five title defenses.
    His current 13-fight win streak includes six (technical) knockouts and two submissions.
    If UFC wanted to show fight fans that Moraes can handle top-tier Bantamweights, Assuncao was a good choice for a first opponent. If they wanted a top-tier 135-pound fighter who Moraes could dazzle against, Assuncao is not a good choice. Assuncao’s stout takedown defense and low-output counter striking make his fights vulnerable to becoming slogs and Moraes has let opponents off the hook in the past.
    Still, Moraes is faster and more diverse in his striking and has the wrestling to keep it standing. Fingers crossed for a knockout via some form of spinning nonsense, but more likely he outworks Assuncao for a decision win.
    Prediction: Moraes via unanimous decision

185 lbs.: Ant
    onio Carlos Junior vs. Eric Spicely

Antonio Carlos Junior (7-2) rolled through The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): “Brazil” 3, stopping all three opponents in the house before dominating Vitor Miranda at the Finale, but has struggled to find his footing in UFC proper. “Cara de Sapato” is currently 2-0 since a 1-2 (1 NC) stretch, most recently defeating Italian grappler Marvin Vettori at UFC 207.
    Four of his five submission wins have come by form of choke, the fifth by armbar.
    Eric Spicely (10-1) reached the semifinals of TUF 23 before suffering a knockout loss to teammate Andrew Sanchez, then got off to a rough UFC start thanks to a Sam Alvey guillotine. He has since emerged as a contender with impressive submissions of Thiago Santos and Alessio Di Chirico, the former of which earned “Performance of the Night” and numbered among 2016’s biggest upsets.
    All eight of his professional stoppage wins have come in the first round.
    Man, I hope we get to watch these two grapple. Carlos is legitimately world-class on the ground and Spicely — despite only getting his black belt earlier this year — looks like he has what it takes to hold his own there.
    It may not matter, of course, as Carlos is the better striker and might have better wrestling. His cardio is a question mark, of course, but he handled a very game Marvin Vettori for all three rounds last time out, suggesting that we’ll not see a repeat of his meltdown against Dan Kelly. Size, power and top control carry Carlos to his third straight win.
    Prediction: Carlos Junior via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez

Johnny Eduardo (28-10) — striking coach for the likes of Renan Barao and Jose Aldo —has fought just three times in the last five years. After coming back from two years away to destroy Eddie Wineland, Eduardo fell to the aforementioned Sterling 19 months later and knocked out Manny Gamburyan 11 months after that.
    He has won 14 of his last 16 overall, seven by knockout and four by submission.
    Matthew Lopez (9-1) — another product of Dana White’s “Lookin’ for a Fight” web series — put on a hell of a fight but ultimately came up short against Rani Yahya in his Octagon debut. He faced another stiff test in Mitch Gagnon, whom Lopez overcame a heavy knockdown to defeat by decision.
    He has stopped seven opponents in the first round.
    In terms of entertainment, this is my early pick for best fight of the “Prelims.” Eduardo can do some real damage on the feet and Lopez is the sort of furious, scramble-happy wrestler you show to your casual friends who check Facebook anytime someone hits a takedown.
    Eduardo has Nova Uniao’s standard-issue ironclad takedown defense, not to mention a more powerful and diverse striking attack, but he’s also got quite a bit of wear on him and Lopez pushes a pace that even someone who hadn’t spent half his UFC career on the “Disable List” would struggle with. Expect Eduardo to have some early success stuffing takedowns and landing potshots before Lopez’s chain wrestling overwhelms him for a decision win.
    Prediction: Lopez via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Iuri Alc
    antara vs. Brian Kelleher

Tough losses to Frankie Saenz and Jimmie Rivera weren’t enough to dissuade Iuri Alcantara (35-7),who destroyed Brad Pickett in gorgeous fashion back in Oct. 2016. His next time out, “Marajo” traded hands with Luke Sanders and ate a worrying amount of ground-and-pound before putting away “Cool Hand Luke” with a kneebar.
    He has knocked out and submitted 14 opponents apiece.
    Kelleher rebounded from a 1-4 stretch to win six straight, three by submission and one via (technical) knockout. The streak included a win over Andre Soukhamthath and two wins over previously-unbeaten Julio Arce to win and defend the ROC Bantamweight title.
    He will give up three inches of height to the 5’9” Brian Kelleher (16-7).
    There are times — usually lasting between two and thirty seconds — where Alcantara is the best Bantamweight in the world. There are also times, usually lasting the rest of the round, where he’s a dangerous and well-rounded fighter hamstrung by poor takedown defense and strategic follies.
    There aren’t many archetypes more frustrating to root for than the talent-rich fighter who suffers fits of brilliance and confusion in equal measure.
    I can’t find any recent footage of Kelleher besides highlights, which suggest a strong wrestler and grappler. It’s a style with which “Marajo” has struggled before, so I wouldn’t be surprised at all by another Frankie Saenz-style upset, but I say Alcantara catches him in one of those freak transitions he’s so good at.
    Prediction: Alcantara by first-round submission

Shagdogy

This write up is dead on IMO. Beltran a good looking dog here but not until I see him at weigh ins.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Blessed with the TKO victory?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Blessed with the TKO victory?
    Probably his most likely pathway to victory.. Not convinced he can out work Aldo for decision win if it goes the distance.. Aldo's chin was cracked fairly easily and fast against McGregor as well..

1037 Holloway wins by TKO/KO +340

Max has won 2 of his last 4 fights by KO also. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Max-Holloway-38671

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-31-17 at 04:20 PM.

Shagdogy

Probably his most likely pathway to victory.. Not convinced he can out work Aldo for decision win if it goes the distance.. Aldo's chin was cracked fairly easily and fast against McGregor as well..
    Eddie's chin looked super touchy vs. McGregor as well. He was put on his ass at least 3 times, but it held up quite well against Poirier. Dustin had him rocked badly and couldn't put him away despite his best effort. There's something extra in McGregor's hands.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Shagdogy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Eddie's chin looked super touchy vs. McGregor as well. He was put on his ass at least 3 times, but it held up quite well against Poirier. Dustin had him rocked badly and couldn't put him away despite his best effort. There's something extra in McGregor's hands.
    Well Nate Diaz's chin held up pretty well against McGregor especially in the first fight. Can't argue though that McGregor has lightening in his hands..

Hugo de Naranja

Well Nate Diaz's chin held up pretty well against McGregor especially in the first fight. Can't argue though that McGregor has lightening in his hands..
    Still got dropped multiple times in the rematch and Nate's Chin > Everyone but Lineker

1234 ... Last