Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there are so many hot fukking brazilian chicks couldn't aldo find a cuter one? i guess he's not shallow...

Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Just wrong wrong wrong, Rockhold is better on the ground and standing, it's insane to say weidman is the better fighter in every area, how can u say that? Rockhold is better in every area...
    You have to be smoking crack. Weidman has NEVER been taken down in his UFC career and is nearly 60% at takedown percentage. Rockhold is 1-2 in 5 UFC fights. His defense is pretty solid at 72% but you're a moron if you think Rockhold is the better wrestler. The better BJJ fighter? Sure, I'll give you that.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

The wrestling will be negated,weidman. Is better ofcourse, but not good enough to get and or. Kerp rockhold down. Everyother area beside wrestling and toughness, Rockhold holds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Just wrong wrong wrong, Rockhold is better on the ground and standing, it's insane to say weidman is the better fighter in every area, how can u say that? Rockhold is better in every area...
    When have you ever seen Weidman on his back either from a punch or from a takedown? Is it that insane to say the UNDEFEATED UFC CHAMPION in Weidman is better in every area then Luke Rockhold? I don't think it's insane until proven otherwise...

I've seen Luke backing up and fighting nervous against Vitor Belfort, and guess what he got dropped.... Weidman on the other hand and in his last fight absolutely destroyed Vitor Belfort like he was nothing..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-15 at 04:27 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    there are so many hot fukking brazilian chicks couldn't aldo find a cuter one? i guess he's not shallow...

Have you seen that scar on his face.. He's scary looking himself.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

vitor caught cuckold with a spinning kick that caught him by surprise. it wasn't a beat down.

but none the less, you can't be getting caught with kicks like that if you're a championship caliber fighter.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    jibbs chicks like scars.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

u havent seen the leaked pics of her bent over from behind? aldo is obv an ass man

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

vitor caught cuckold with a spinning kick that caught him by surprise. it wasn't a beat down.

but none the less, you can't be getting caught with kicks like that if you're a championship caliber fighter.
    If you watch that fight closely you can see Luke was nervous and backing up in that fight, not fighting aggressive at all.. Vitor would have caught him with something else if not that spinning back kick.. If he fights like that against Weidman he'll go unconscious again.. Weidman eats fighters up when they are counter punchers and backing up..

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

intangible but important for Aldo/McG: "always the hammer" syndrome terrible in a tough fight...don't forget, Seemingly McInvincible TAPPED TO A frackin' KNEE-BAR...has had plenty of easy wins...and conceded 2 insta-tap losses...

like DC before Jones...talked a good game about how relentless he was...then, in a fight that was pickem after 3, he folds and lets the guy who never braggs about his drive and heart take over..

if this fight starts R4...McNuthuggers better take evasive live-betting action because Jose's character in deep waters and adversity is well-exhibited...Conor's is merely well-presented/-marketed...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 12-12-15 at 04:43 PM.

JoshKnows46

When have you ever seen Weidman on his back either from a punch or from a takedown? Is it that insane to say the UNDEFEATED UFC CHAMPION in Weidman is better in every area then Luke Rockhold? I don't think it's insane until proven otherwise...

I've seen Luke backing up and fighting nervous against Vitor Belfort, and guess what he got dropped.... Weidman on the other hand and in his last fight absolutely destroyed Vitor Belfort like he was nothing..
    Look above, wrestling will be negated, he's not gonna stay flat in his back like vitor, he's not the same fighter as vitor. Vitor has caught many people with that head kick, if we are comparing fights, Machi da style is closer to rockhold than vitor is and Machi da came on strong late in weidman fight, Luke dismantled Machi da like he was trash. Rockhold has great takedown defense and scrambles and will use it to keep the fight standing, he is much more calculated then vitor, everyone is hesitating on the feet with vitor, in a rematch, Rockhold would hand vitor a ass whooping, I think u know that...

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

2 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/12/15 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -260* vs Aldo / McGregor goes 5 round distance
    Pending 12/12/15 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1104 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -165* vs Rockhold / Weidman goes 5 round distance

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    2 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/12/15 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -260* vs Aldo / McGregor goes 5 round distance
    Pending 12/12/15 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1104 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -165* vs Rockhold / Weidman goes 5 round distance
    I like your thinking Belmont.. Love that parlay..

I loaded up on that top bet when it was -215 this morning.. It's funny that it jumped to -260 in just a few hours after my post...

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -215
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-15 at 04:48 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

If you watch that fight closely you can see Luke was nervous and backing up in that fight, not fighting aggressive at all.. Vitor would have caught him with something else if not that spinning back kick.. If he fights like that against Weidman he'll go unconscious again.. Weidman eats fighters up when they are counter punchers and backing up..
    the fight was in brazil so the crowd most likely had a huge affect on his psyche.

i'm undecided right now but i want weidman to win. rockhold is a punk. probably an act but still don't like his douche attitude.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    2 Team Parlay
    I like it bud, you'll cash that one.

blazes_bff
    blazes_bff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

He got that scar from her. Damn she's a beast. Bigger guns then joesay

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    one of the big "fight in a nutshell" questions here...

good thing that this isn't a case-study assignment that gets graded by a committee of experts...they gonna play the game and we get to see one of (of many possible) ways this plays out...

personally, i'm banking on Aldo being the calculating SOB he always is...able to overcome his usual preference for standing in order to maximize his chances of hangin' a painful L on who he sees as an unnecessarily-disrespectful opponent...Aldo hates losing & tarnishing his legacy more than anything (which is why he pulls out of fights where an injury compromises his chances more than a tolerably-small amount)...won't get goaded into a show of vertical bravado if pulling the fight into horizontal territory tips scale considerably in his favor...
    Retirement talks, 15 month layoff, and Aldo never being in a mcgregor fight which is a higher pressure fight than a title fight aren't 3 big red flags for you? I don't want to hear after the fight I should have know this and I should of known that, and you lost because of this and you'll know better next time, like you usually do when your on the opp side of me, I'm telling you what's gonna happen right now, and I'm telling you why.. no excuses after the beating..

JoshKnows46

Same situation as werdum vs Cain, even if aldo was the more skilled fighter, no chance in hell I'd bet him under this situation. Even under a ideal situation, aldo loses and loses badly.

JoshKnows46

I watch countless hours of tape regularly, but im a huge fan of the 4 fighters in the main and co, so I've watched all 4 guys more than ususl, and I'm telling you weidman and Aldo don't have a shot in hell of pulling off the upsets, don't be fooled by the lines being even, if aldo or weidman win, it will be upsets. Rockhold finishes weidman in the 4th and mcgregor knocks aldo out in the 3rd, neither rockhold or mcgregor will lose a round on the way to the finish either.

fitguy67

fair enough...enjoy all the stupid late money flowing in on Aldo to give you bonus pay on additional tickets on your guy who's never once seen championship rounds...cuz just like we thought with Thatch against Bendo (and DC against JBJ, etc...), his dominance to date has proven he won't need 'em...

the last 3 fights tonight should be riveting highly-contested affairs...would be surprised if there was a single squash match among them...but we watch and see what happens...and pray that the "eye poke" gods had their fill last night

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    fair enough...enjoy all the stupid late money flowing in on Aldo to give you bonus pay on additional tickets on your guy who's never once seen championship rounds...cuz just like we thought with Thatch against Bendo (and DC against JBJ, etc...), his dominance to date has proven he won't need 'em...

the last 3 fights tonight should be riveting highly-contested affairs...would be surprised if there was a single squash match among them...but we watch and see what happens...and pray that the "eye poke" gods had their fill last night

I disagree whole heartly, mcgregor and rockhold will be squash matches, jacare match will be close.

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

U2.5 at +157 on this first one here, lets have a good night guys

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OK here we go!!! The superbowl of MMA begins now.. Hope I have better run then last night in these prelims.. On the first 3 favorites..

Court Mcgee to start tings oooooffff..

$100.00 $98.50 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/12/15 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1901 Magomed Mustafaev -380* vs Joe Proctor
    Pending 12/12/15 7:00pm UFC Fighting 2102 Court McGee -175* vs Marcio Alexandre Jr.

fitguy67

I watch countless hours of tape regularly, but im a huge fan of the 4 fighters in the main and co, so I've watched all 4 guys more than ususl, and I'm telling you weidman and Aldo don't have a shot in hell of pulling off the upsets, don't be fooled by the lines being even, if aldo or weidman win, it will be upsets. Rockhold finishes weidman in the 4th and mcgregor knocks aldo out in the 3rd, neither rockhold or mcgregor will lose a round on the way to the finish either.
    gotta give it to you JK...never timid to go out on a limb and be specific...it'd be super cool if things turned out exactly as your post calls for...and i'd be ok, too cuz i'm on one of 'em (Rockhold) with you...

i'm sure lots of good friends/family members are split like hell over the CME/ME and with the ME you've got such a an amazingly-polarizing hero/heel in play everything gets magnified drama-wise...

easily best top-to-bottom card ever
    Last edited by fitguy67; 12-12-15 at 05:43 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20541

Got Court via Decision

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Marcio is tough though. Thinking Mcgee grinds on the Karate man in this first fight...

ryanjep

who you guys have in round one, i think marcio

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjep View Post
    who you guys have in round one, i think marcio
    1-1 maybe after 2..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Damn near every fight is coin flip, only play for me is yoel romero +120. Need the dog to bark

ryanjep

great first fight to kick it off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spurginobili View Post
    Got Court via Decision
    Good call on the decision win Spurg.. Spot on!!!

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Damn near every fight is coin flip, only play for me is yoel romero +120. Need the dog to bark
    Ironically, that's the only fight that is truly a coin flip lol

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I disagree whole heartly, mcgregor and rockhold will be squash matches, jacare match will be close.
    There will be no squash matches tonight.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

oh shit all of the brash boys are coming out for this event

First ... 3456789 ... Last