JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I'm eye balling these props as well for value... Hmmm?

1141 Weidman wins by TKO/KO +285

1139 Weidman wins by submission +770

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I'm liking Weidman Tko and hedge with Rockhold submission

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Luke Rockhold wins. I'm sorry, Jibbs.

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Maia will hop on Nelson like a ring-tailed lemur and thoroughly outclass him. Nelson obv stands a chance to win like any fighter does but his most decisive paths to victory are flash ko, stunning strike>sub, and whacky decision - all apparently highly unlikely. It's weird betting against the guy w/ ice water in his veins like Nelson but c'mon here - Maia is the tackle-eligible play

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Romero does have the better chin of the 2 if I had to guess, but Souza is more skilled and well rounded for sure. Souza is better on the ground and probably a better technical striker.. Both athletic freaks..
    hwat? romero was dead after getting clipped by kennedy, souza has been ko'd once, after he litteraly dove right into an upkick from mousasi and that upkick would have damn near killed anyone.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

The highly controversial fight vs Kennedy could've/should've/would've easily counted as a loss when he got rocked....failing to get off the stool. We all know what happened. I hope it doesn't turn out into a dance fest like the shady Gonzaga/Erokhin fight. They seem to show each other a lot of hespect.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Souza is the play. Don't get confused twice the skill and experience

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Souza is the play. Don't get confused twice the skill and experience

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    The highly controversial fight vs Kennedy could've/should've/would've easily counted as a loss when he got rocked....failing to get off the stool. We all know what happened. I hope it doesn't turn out into a dance fest like the shady Gonzaga/Erokhin fight. They seem to show each other a lot of hespect.
    i think the chance is somewhat high that the entire first round becomes a feeling out process, due to the stakes and that both of them are very aware of the others strengths and the fact that they both have serious power.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Going BIG on Maia, Souza, Weidman and Aldo!!!!! Love Max Holloway to win also and gonna parlay his ass up...

Alot of buzz in the news and around town with this event going down tonight!!! I might just order PPV this go around.. That would be a first in years.. Streams might get jammed up with internet traffic..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-15 at 11:06 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Does anyone think Frankie Saenz has a chance against Uriah Faber? These odds are stacked and I'm not convinced Faber is gonna clean him.. After all Frankie is on a 7 fight win streak and has improved since his last lost in 2012.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Frankie-Saenz-55410

UFC 194 - Bantamweight 3 rounds - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada - FS1
    Sat 12/12 1501 Urijah Faber -650 o2½ -135
    9:30PM 1502 Frankie Saenz +475 u2½ +115

Faber just 2-2 in last 4 fights. He's 36 years old now and I'm just not sure about playing him..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Urijah-Faber-8847
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-15 at 11:07 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think the fight not going the distance is a lock.. McGregor tries to finish all his fights in a hurry, and Aldo is on mission going into this one.. Too much bad blood between both fighters so I HIGHLY doubt this goes 5 long rounds.

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -215
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-15 at 12:42 PM.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

I think the fight not going the distance is a lock.. McGregor tries to finish all his fights in a hurry, and Aldo is on mission going into this one.. Too much bad blood between both fighters so I HIGHLY doubt this goes 5 long rounds.

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance <input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4"> -215
    Much better value in mcgregor by ko jibby, aldo never takes the fight to the ground, even when he's hurt, he fires back punches, no way aldo last longer then 3 in a mcgregor ring. 15 months off, ring rust, huge cardio disadvantage, as aldo is more of a point fighter, and fights in burst, takes rounds off, is very open to body kicks, talks of retirem3nt, Connors constant pressire, southpaw, big reach, get this easy money jibby, you know aldos going to sleep here bud. Don't miss out.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 12-12-15 at 01:14 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Much better value in mcgregor by ko jibby, aldo never takes the fight to the ground, even when he's hurt, he fires back punches, no way aldo last longer then 3 in a mcgregor ring. 15 months off, ring rust, huge cardio disadvantage, as aldo is more of a point fighter, and fights in burst, takes rounds off, is very open to body kicks, talks of retirem3nt, Connors constant pressire, southpaw, big reach, get this easy money jibby, you know aldos going to sleep here bud. Don't miss out.
    I agree Aldo typically doesn't take his fights to the ground but with the glaring weakness of McGregors ground game I have a gut feeling that is all about to change.. Especially after we saw McGregor get man handled on the ground against Mendes.. I could be wrong though..

Your McGregor By KO prop...

1041 McGregor wins by TKO/KO +166

If I'm not mistaken McGregor also predicted he was gonna win in round 2.. So if you are on McGregor this is something to consider also..

1027 McGregor wins in round 2 +600

I'm on Aldo myself though Josh...

JoshKnows46

I agree Aldo typically doesn't take his fights to the ground but with the glaring weakness of McGregors ground game I have a gut feeling that is all about to change.. Especially after we saw McGregor get man handled on the ground against Mendes.. I could be wrong though..

Your McGregor By KO prop...

1041 McGregor wins by TKO/KO <input id="editx" name="M1_19" size="4"> +166

If I'm not mistaken McGregor also predicted he was gonna win in round 2.. So if you are on McGregor this is something to consider also..

1027 McGregor wins in round 2 <input id="editx" name="M1_12" size="4"> +600

I'm on Aldo myself though Josh...

I seriously doubt aldo is gonna change who he is, even so, every round starts on the feet, and mcgregor is good at scrambling up, and when its on the feet, aldos at a massive disadvatage. youll be saying aldo had a bad gameplan at the end of the fight.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 12-12-15 at 01:59 PM.

JoshKnows46

not on the 2nd round prop, but i'm on the ko prop, I'm predicting its finished in the first 2 minutes of the 3rd round, probable throw 20-50 bucks on 3rd round finish.

blazes_bff
    blazes_bff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

I seen mcgregor say he's gonna win within 4 minutes. I got him in 2 wagers. He's long and unorthodox and has incredible timing. Hopefully his knee can hold up. Aldo is the top p4p, but he's had a pretty long layoff.

Big on Rockhold. Weidman won $ for me twice against the spider. But I'm thinking Luke is too agile and quick for the slower weidman. The All American definitely has power though, but I see him as somewhat slow and plodding. Luke gotta stay off his back cause weidman has some powerful GnP.

Small on jacare just for action. He's more well rounded and has the experience. Both guys are athletic feaks.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Im already drinking and smoking
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Killer_Demo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post

aldo never takes the fight to the ground, even when he's hurt, he fires back punches

I agree Aldo typically doesn't take his fights to the ground but with the glaring weakness of McGregors ground game I have a gut feeling that is all about to change.. Especially after we saw McGregor get man handled on the ground against Mendes...
    one of the big "fight in a nutshell" questions here...

good thing that this isn't a case-study assignment that gets graded by a committee of experts...they gonna play the game and we get to see one of (of many possible) ways this plays out...

personally, i'm banking on Aldo being the calculating SOB he always is...able to overcome his usual preference for standing in order to maximize his chances of hangin' a painful L on who he sees as an unnecessarily-disrespectful opponent...Aldo hates losing & tarnishing his legacy more than anything (which is why he pulls out of fights where an injury compromises his chances more than a tolerably-small amount)...won't get goaded into a show of vertical bravado if pulling the fight into horizontal territory tips scale considerably in his favor...

fitguy67

guyz...you gotta click this link...

http://themmacommunity.com/threads/a...e-comic.10340/

someone should really capture the whole comic layout properly (i can't cuz i'm a web-dolt) and start a new thread to get more views...the cartoonist is obviously an "eyes wide open" (ie. eyes constantly rolling at UFC as a company primarlily in the marketing business)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Im already drinking and smoking
    You'll be burnt and crashed out by the time this event starts.. Good luck with that Killa...

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

You'll be burnt and crashed out by the time this event starts.. Good luck with that Killa...
    yep, not hitting the sports bar until around 7:30 central. Driving though, so no pregaming before

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    one of the big "fight in a nutshell" questions here...

good thing that this isn't a case-study assignment that gets graded by a committee of experts...they gonna play the game and we get to see one of (of many possible) ways this plays out...

personally, i'm banking on Aldo being the calculating SOB he always is...able to overcome his usual preference for standing in order to maximize his chances of hangin' a painful L on who he sees as an unnecessarily-disrespectful opponent...Aldo hates losing & tarnishing his legacy more than anything (which is why he pulls out of fights where an injury compromises his chances more than a tolerably-small amount)...won't get goaded into a show of vertical bravado if pulling the fight into horizontal territory tips scale considerably in his favor...
    Maybe, but this fight has Aldo's juices flowing like no others in the past.. Aldo may be more aggressive then what we've seen.. He is a calculated and cautious focker though, his self important legacy has taken top priority in the past..

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

If anyone has Fury's picks for tonight, feel free to PM them to me. I would be incredibly appreciative.

fitguy67

Maybe, but this fight has Aldo's juices flowing like no others in the past.. Aldo may be more aggressive then what we've seen.. He is a calculated and cautious focker though, his self important legacy has taken top priority in the past..
    the guy constantly claiming he's in the other guy's head...often indicates the obverse...

last night rattled McFukface
    1)cross-cultural (uh va morrer) curse thrown bak at him in force, by those pronouncing it properly...all the dehydrated bundle of nerve-endings could do was flip a feeble irish bird

2)Frankie one-upping his signature-W (he's been hearing little Frankie's footsteps since ME last night)

Jose in contrast looked relaxed and playful as he mocked the PeeWeeHerman stance taken a day earlier by McDolt at the scheduled staredown...

the weigh-in looked like a calm comfortable underwear model standing opposite a meth-head escaped from a nearby clinic

aldo'll fight smart...Conor the more likely to have his emotions interfere with his game
    Last edited by fitguy67; 12-12-15 at 03:46 PM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by blazes_bff View Post
    I seen mcgregor say he's gonna win within 4 minutes. I got him in 2 wagers. He's long and unorthodox and has incredible timing. Hopefully his knee can hold up. Aldo is the top p4p, but he's had a pretty long layoff.

Big on Rockhold. Weidman won $ for me twice against the spider. But I'm thinking Luke is too agile and quick for the slower weidman. The All American definitely has power though, but I see him as somewhat slow and plodding. Luke gotta stay off his back cause weidman has some powerful GnP.

Small on jacare just for action. He's more well rounded and has the experience. Both guys are athletic feaks.
    Smart man here, those are 3 winners, no play on jacare for me as that fight is a toss up, true even match, but if I had to play it, I would bet on the more experience jacare. McGregor and Luke will be absolute dominations, many people will be surprise by this, but not I.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    the weigh-in looked like a calm comfortable underwear model standing opposite a meth-head escaped from a nearby clinic
    Lol'ing at this comment..

fitguy67

all we need now is one of the posse-insiders to attack us for insensitive Addictism, lol

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

rockhold and Aldo to the bank

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not a good sign the public's on aldo.

if aldo gets to -150. time to take conor.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    rockhold and Aldo to the bank
    yes...

not THAT long ago (on Nov30), i got these three "dogs" as straight-ups and fully round-robin'd as well (3 doubles +1 treble)...just in case the stars align just right

Aldo +144
    Rockhold +155,
    Romero +155

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rockhold is running his mouth too much and IMO is talking himself up because he is unsure in this fight.. Weidman the calm undefeated champ is brushing off Luke's comments.. When the fight starts he is gonna walk down Luke and bust him up in this fight..

People are saying Weidman is slower and flat footed.. Well he busted up one of the best MMA strikers in Anderson Silva standing twice.. He's never been punked standing..

Keeping it simple - Weidman hits harder and has the better chin.. Probably tougher as well.. Weidman is the better wrestler with better submissions.. He is the all around better fighter in every area..

The O won't go... Weidman remains the champ... Luke goes back to the drawing board..

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Rockhold is running his mouth too much and IMO is talking himself up because he is unsure in this fight.. Weidman the calm undefeated champ is brushing off Luke's comments.. When the fight starts he is gonna walk down Luke and bust him up in this fight..

People are saying Weidman is slower and flat footed.. Well he busted up one of the best MMA strikers in Anderson Silva standing twice.. He's never been punked standing..

Keeping it simple - Weidman hits harder and has the better chin.. Probably tougher as well.. Weidman is the better wrestler with better submissions.. He is the all around better fighter in every area..

The O won't go... Weidman remains the champ... Luke goes back to the drawing board..

yep, a lot of talk from Luke and he does match up well because he's so well rounded, but is he really a better striker or wrestler than Weidman? Throw subs out the window because if Luke ends up on his back then Chris will tee the eff off on him and it won't matter

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Nah im good. Im so pumped for tonight!!!

JoshKnows46

Just wrong wrong wrong, Rockhold is better on the ground and standing, it's insane to say weidman is the better fighter in every area, how can u say that? Rockhold is better in every area...Rockhold has better subs, bigger stronger guy, great scrambles, more technical stiker, quicker, better footwork, weidman doesn't utilize kicks and knees like rockhold, only advantage weidman has is his toughness, which will only allow him to take a longer beating..
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 12-12-15 at 04:20 PM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last