Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I use to be an Atheist, scientific mind only, seeing and believing only in absolutes.. It was leaving me hopeless and empty inside...

However, I never stopped searching just in case. I saw many people found happiness in faith, that created stability in their lives and hope, etc.. Also considered with all the millions or billions of reported ghost stories and documented hauntings, white lights at the end of the tunnel testimonies thru the centuries, I thought just maybe there could be life after death.

Keeping a closed mind and drawing a line in the sand is just being ignorant in my opinion.. Atheism is over rated and it doesn't have to be an absolute, it's just a person making a quick judgement and closing the door on hope... The funny thing in life is that the door is never shut completely if you leave it a crack open... I'm living proof of that...

My take anyways on being a former Atheist myself... That was along time ago for me...

This is where I threw up in my mouth a little.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Looks like somebody discovered that wikipedia was for more than just capping fights.
    It's well known that he was a Nazi. Well known to everyone except YOU.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I don't think he is desperate for acceptance from a bunch of gambling junkies. He's just on a journey. I really don't think he cares if you or people like you think what he believes is nuts. What business is it of yours anyway?
    Are you referring to youself in the third person? Or are you really that focking stupid as to not realize i was talking to you? I didnīt want to quote you, there is already enough of your banal drivel in this thread.

Bava
    Update your status

In an earlier post you confirmed that you are a lost soul. Your exact post was "He would be correct". Which was in response to if illmatic thought that you were a lost soul.

You didn't finish your own quote, Ron. And you're picking at a blister on a tumour.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

LOL, LOL, Oh God, LOL!
    Long time ago I said.. lol... Read the entire post..

Hang around Nunya I appreciate your posts and your gambling skills..

Ron_Paul_2012

Nunya you are a character. And you're funny as hell. I know you don't try to be but let me put it to you this way. Do you remember the TV show Cheers? Well you are the waitress Diane (the pseudo intellectual). The funny part is that you think that you are Frasier Crane.

Bava
    Update your status

There are many different factions of power. Whether or not the end game is one massive corporation over a global government that rules over every human on Earth. I don't know. Is there a plan thousands of years old being carried out incrementally from generation to generation or is it just a natural evolution. I don't know. However, It is important to note. That 1. The general public always receives fair warning or notice (Is this because of a corporate legality or a metaphysical law that goes back to a time before Sumer? I don't know). And 2. Nothing can be carried out by the system without the general publics cooperation/consent (either through participation or omission). You seem to be interested in the derivations of the ancient priest hood which has wore many masks throughout history. If that is the case then you need to study the Babylon Mystery Religions. However, if you wish to "wake people up". You are wasting your time. You will be far more effective by understanding the global money/credit system. The World Bank, the IMF, the Bank For International Settlements, The Federal Reserve, The Bank of England etc. Get to know all the mechanisms/machinations & history of the banking system. Of course when it comes to banking, religion & law it is all interconnected. But waking someone up through educating them about the banking system is very straight forward. Unlike proving Vatican/Jesuit or Jewish conspiracies. Not to mention the occult practices of said groups. Most people (like Nunya) will think that you are nuts. And you're not going to convince anyone otherwise in a 5 minute conversation. Well you are welcome to PM me again whenever you wish. Good luck on your journey.

Yeesh, this is why it's not such a good idea to play here in between fights. Philosophical/religious discourse with JIBBBY and Ron, no thanks.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Are you referring to youself in the third person? Or are you really that focking stupid as to not realize i was talking to you? I didnīt want to quote you, there is already enough of your banal drivel in this thread.
    You had to be talking about illmatic. Why would I care about acceptance from..... You know I don't even know who you think I would be desperate for acceptance from? If you were talking to me then you have completely lost the plot old chum. What are you high on now? Are you on a Krokodil bender. Never change Dildo86. Never change.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    You didn't finish your own quote, Ron. And you're picking at a blister on a tumour.
    Chuckle. That was your quote dumb dumb. You are the one who said "He would be correct".

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    He would be correct
    Right there Plucky.

Bava
    Update your status

Right there Plucky.

You mistook my name for yours, Little Mac. You have to post your (Ron_Paul2012) entire quote to understand the response, not just the parts your bifocals can make out.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Nunya you are a character. And you're funny as hell. I know you don't try to be but let me put it to you this way. Do you remember the TV show Cheers? Well you are the waitress Diane (the pseudo intellectual). The funny part is that you think that you are Frasier Crane.

Oh, grampa, tell me more about what TV was like before cable!

Wilbo86

You had to be talking about illmatic. Why would I care about acceptance from..... You know I don't even know who you think I would be desperate for acceptance from? If you were talking to me then you have completely lost the plot old chum. What are you high on now? Are you on a Krokodil bender. Never change Dildo86. Never change.
    įSorry is it too late to change my answer anser to D) both sad and transparent?

Ron_Paul_2012

First of all. There was no A, B or C. But if you want to skip right to D. You do what feels right Plucky. You're in your own little world son. You sound like someone who is talking about a completely different subject than what I am. You're not making any sense at all. Is that stuff going around Australia? So come clean son. You've been up for days haven't you. Get some sleep kid. Get some sleep.

Ron_Paul_2012

What the f-ck are you on? But seriously. What are you on?

Wilbo86

Please post more, everyone is enjoying it

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

God this place is such a shitshow. At least I find it entertaining. Someone please post shitshow GIF. TY in advance. Carry on.

All love guys.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    God this place is such a shitshow. At least I find it entertaining. Someone please post shitshow GIF. TY in advance.
    I can only think of one...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    God this place is such a shitshow. .
    It's because the 3 worst posters started posting more and more, which caused the good posters to post less and less. The noise to signal ratio around here is off the charts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Napes21

Ron_Paul_2012

Please post more, everyone is enjoying it
    At your expense. That's what we all love about you. You're just a glutton for punishment. Seriously. What are you on?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's because the 3 worst posters started posting more and more, which caused the good posters to post less and less. The noise to signal ratio around here is off the charts.
    What is your definition of a good poster Nuns? Curious???? Who are the new 3 now? Sac got banned...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-14 at 01:26 AM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Yeah....its pretty sad. I find it very weird wheres the motivation to be a massive dickhead here.....just as i find it weird that shari rathers edit my posts about other forums instead of getting rid of a few scumbags.
    This shit is gonna be a ghost town very soon....
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Grabaka 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

What is your definition of a good poster Nuns? Curious???? Who are the new 3 now? Sac got banned...

I wanna win my bets too...
    Ron paul, you and i guess marzy for jerking ron paul

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gaberz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I use to be an Atheist, scientific mind only, seeing and believing only in absolutes.. It was leaving me hopeless and empty inside...

However, I never stopped searching just in case
    . I saw many people found happiness in faith, that created stability in their lives and hope, etc.. Also considered with all the millions or billions of reported ghost stories and documented hauntings, white lights at the end of the tunnel testimonies thru the centuries, I thought just maybe there could be life after death.

Keeping a closed mind and drawing a line in the sand is just being ignorant in my opinion.. Atheism is over rated and it doesn't have to be an absolute, it's just a person making a quick judgement and closing the door on hope... The funny thing in life is that the door is never shut completely if you leave it a crack open... I'm living proof of that...

My take anyways on being a former Atheist myself... That was along time ago for me...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Love this forum....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-14 at 04:11 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Religion was soo last century.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Didn't know Sac got banned. Seems like you and Ron are taking up the retard slack quite quickly.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Didn't know Sac got banned. Seems like you and Ron are taking up the retard slack quite quickly.
    Why is JIBBBY the first person to know about this? And why would Sac be banned but not JIBBBY? At least Sac has redeeming qualities, the only people who want JIBBBY around are those who realize that he makes a better target than themselves.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Illmatick said in one of his posts on Sat or Sunday that Sac was going to be "banned tomorrow" so Jibb is probably basing it on that

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Hes not banned.His 'message me' button is still working.

Wilbo86

So we get a break from the f@g threads but not the f@g posters?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Illmatick said in one of his posts on Sat or Sunday that Sac was going to be "banned tomorrow" so Jibb is probably basing it on that
    No, I based it on post #17 in this thread... Page 1...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Above is my response to ANYTHING Sac posted...guy tried to ruin every thread and made reading them useless...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ron_Paul_2012

First 12345 Last