Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    You are an atheist. He probably thinks that you are a lost soul or that you haven't got one.

He would be correct
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

illmatick gave Bava 40 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why people are lumping me in with Jibby and Ron. i don't pick sides. i like lots of posters on this site. as long as people are friendly i get along just fine with them. nothing Jibby posts bothers or annoys me. even if he gets things wrong etc.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I don't know why people are lumping me in with Jibby and Ron. i don't pick sides. i like lots of posters on this site. as long as people are friendly i get along just fine with them. nothing Jibby posts bothers or annoys me. even if he gets things wrong etc.
    I don't lump you in with them. I do lump you in with sac though.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Thanks. ill PM you some more of my favorite recipes.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

This. You're not JIBBBY, marz, don't worry.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^^ The hatoratoring scale is in full effect I see... Weigh out that hate accordingly and don't hold back now....

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Post ur nfl plays or gtfo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    Post ur nfl plays or gtfo
    Got the San Diego Chargers +4 in the afternoon game... Philly later on tonight against the Boys.. That's it..

Hit and miss lately with fooz, tail or fade with caution.....

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

hate to say it. but i got the same teams as jib. sd 4.5 phi 2.5

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I just hammered the Chargers at +5.5 again as the line moved... We get this one!!!!.. Division rivalry, Chargers are tough at home with Phillip Rivers... Bronco's are tough but I don't think they can get it done in SD...

We see.....

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^ The hatoratoring scale is in full effect I see... Weigh out that hate accordingly and don't hold back now....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ha...OoilNZqhd6CqAM

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    He would be correct
    Don't be a chump. Salvation comes from knowing thyself.

One of many atheists that were enlightened.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

You're way too stupid to understand Hitchens. You heard that libertarians are supposed to like him so there you are.

Ron_Paul_2012

You're way too stupid to understand Hitchens. You heard that libertarians are supposed to like him so there you are.
    Delicious irony.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Somehow I doubt you know what either of those words mean, you cold hot dog eating philistine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Got the San Diego Chargers +4 in the afternoon game... Philly later on tonight against the Boys.. That's it..

Hit and miss lately with fooz, tail or fade with caution.....

Fade people please.. 1-4 on the day with NFL... This is not good......

Bava
    Update your status

Don't be a chump. Salvation comes from knowing thyself.

Way too vague to be helpful, Ron, but your concern for my salvation is touching. You might be punching above your weight here- did you really just post a Christopher Hitchens highlight video?

Ron_Paul_2012

Way too vague to be helpful, Ron, but your concern for my salvation is touching. You might be punching above your weight here- did you really just post a Christopher Hitchens highlight video?
    It doesn't get any easier to understand than that son. And punching above my weight? The video is even more easy to understand. As are the writings of Hitchens. But if you're use to reading comic books like Nunya then perhaps you would find his past works difficult to comprehend.

Bava
    Update your status

It doesn't get any easier to understand than that son. And punching above my weight? The video is even more easy to understand. As are the writings of Hitchens. But if you're use to reading comic books like Nunya then perhaps you would find his past works difficult to comprehend.

Easy to understand, you say? What does salvation mean in this case, and why would I need it? Salvation from what? And what does it mean to know myself? What exactly does that entail? I do know myself- he's the dashing blond fock who lives in my mirror. I am very familiar with Hitchens, and to imply that greatness is limited to any specific medium is just silliness. The Sandman series, for example, is one of the greatest works of fantasy in a hundred years, the fact that it is a comic book makes zero difference.

marzwoody

Easy to understand, you say? What does salvation mean in this case, and why would I need it? Salvation from what? And what does it mean to know myself? What exactly does that entail? I do know myself- he's the dashing blond fock who lives in my mirror. I am very familiar with Hitchens, and to imply that greatness is limited to any specific medium is just silliness. The Sandman series, for example, is one of the greatest works of fantasy in a hundred years, the fact that it is a comic book makes zero difference.
    It entails keeping your nose clean plucky and you might learn a thing or two.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ron_Paul_2012

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    It entails keeping your nose clean plucky and you might learn a thing or two.

Points Awarded:

Bava gave Ron_Paul_2012 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I was writing my dissertation on Heidegger while you were standing in the unemployment line.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I feel bad about the jinks getluck2win..

I'm on the Chicago Bears tonight to win out right at +130 if ya wanna fade me.. Both teams are struggling so take the home team was my thinking...

I bet small... Should just stick to MMA and MLB.. NFL has always been a struggle for me.. I love the sport too...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I'm on the Chicago Bears tonight to win out right at +130 if ya wanna fade me..
    +130? Jesus Christ, your bookie is stealing from you. Could've got +170 today.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

+130? Jesus Christ, your bookie is stealing from you. Could've got +170 today.
    Placed yesterday after getting murdered, I know.. Thanks Nunya for the reminder... Still a tied game at 0.... Cutler is horrible though...

Ron_Paul_2012

I was writing my dissertation on Heidegger while you were standing in the unemployment line.
    Congratulations. You wrote a paper about a Nazi who believed that your race (thus YOU) is inferior in every way imaginable. If he were alive. I'm sure he would find that amusing.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

No sbr wants me to but I'm not gonna moderate this board. It's not worth my time with some of these people.

I've heard some good things from Hitchens but he woulda got his ass chewed up had he ever debated someone real like Dr. Ravi Zacharias instead of all these Catholic pagans. Hitchens could barely even handle reality , he had to suppress the reality of who he really was with alcohol most of his life until the reaper snatched him.

Even in his debates against Islam his grasp of sharia law was fukin amateur and pathetic, he had very little true context for scripture.

Ron if this board knows anything it's that your old ass is completely incapable of saving yourself from yourself because look at the state of you.

this is the last thing I'm gonna post here but you can find me on twitt @ Brian71112
    I'll show you real quick how this whole world and whole fight matrix gets reduced down to an expanding zionist state , 12000 Jesuits and a wave of occultists who

Last edited by illmatick; 12-15-14 at 10:19 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rethink this please. I've used the words "Aleister Crowley jezebel bullshit" twice to leave a room properly. Can't lose you now.
    I use to be an Atheist, scientific mind only, seeing and believing only in absolutes.. It was leaving me hopeless and empty inside...

However, I never stopped searching just in case. I saw many people found happiness in faith, that created stability in their lives and hope, etc.. Also considered with all the millions or billions of reported ghost stories and documented hauntings, white lights at the end of the tunnel testimonies thru the centuries, I thought just maybe there could be life after death.

Keeping a closed mind and drawing a line in the sand is just being ignorant in my opinion.. Atheism is over rated and it doesn't have to be an absolute, it's just a person making a quick judgement and closing the door on hope... The funny thing in life is that the door is never shut completely if you leave it a crack open... I'm living proof of that...

My take anyways on being a former Atheist myself... That was along time ago for me...

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    No sbr wants me to but I'm not gonna moderate this board. It's not worth my time with some of these people.

I've heard some good things from Hitchens but he woulda got his ass chewed up had he ever debated someone real like Dr. Ravi Zacharias instead of all these Catholic pagans. Hitchens could barely even handle reality , he had to suppress the reality of who he really was with alcohol most of his life until the reaper snatched him.

Even in his debates against Islam his grasp of sharia law was fukin amateur and pathetic, he had very little true context for scripture.

Ron if this board knows anything it's that your old ass is completely incapable of saving yourself from yourself because look at the state of you.

this is the last thing I'm gonna post here but you can find me on twitt @ Brian71112
    I'll show you real quick how this whole world and whole fight matrix gets reduced down to an expanding zionist state , 12000 Jesuits and a wave of occultists who

There are many different factions of power. Whether or not the end game is one massive corporation over a global government that rules over every human on Earth. I don't know. Is there a plan thousands of years old being carried out incrementally from generation to generation or is it just a natural evolution. I don't know. However, It is important to note. That 1. The general public always receives fair warning or notice (Is this because of a corporate legality or a metaphysical law that goes back to a time before Sumer? I don't know). And 2. Nothing can be carried out by the system without the general publics cooperation/consent (either through participation or omission). You seem to be interested in the derivations of the ancient priest hood which has wore many masks throughout history. If that is the case then you need to study the Babylon Mystery Religions. However, if you wish to "wake people up". You are wasting your time. You will be far more effective by understanding the global money/credit system. The World Bank, the IMF, the Bank For International Settlements, The Federal Reserve, The Bank of England etc. Get to know all the mechanisms/machinations & history of the banking system. Of course when it comes to banking, religion & law it is all interconnected. But waking someone up through educating them about the banking system is very straight forward. Unlike proving Vatican/Jesuit or Jewish conspiracies. Not to mention the occult practices of said groups. Most people (like Nunya) will think that you are nuts. And you're not going to convince anyone otherwise in a 5 minute conversation. Well you are welcome to PM me again whenever you wish. Good luck on your journey.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-15-14 at 11:19 PM.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Its sad how desperately you seek acceptance on this forum

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Congratulations. You wrote a paper about a Nazi who believed that your race (thus YOU) is inferior in every way imaginable. If he were alive. I'm sure he would find that amusing.
    Looks like somebody discovered that wikipedia was for more than just capping fights.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I use to be an Atheist, scientific mind only
    LOL, LOL, Oh God, LOL!

Ron_Paul_2012

In an earlier post you confirmed that you are a lost soul. Your exact post was "He would be correct". Which was in response to if illmatic thought that you were a lost soul.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Its sad how desperately you seek acceptance on this forum
    I don't think he is desperate for acceptance from a bunch of gambling junkies. He's just on a journey. I really don't think he cares if you or people like you think what he believes is nuts. From what I understand he came up from hard scrabble & is doing just fine now. Besides, What business is it of yours anyway?
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-15-14 at 11:38 PM.

First 12345 Last