Derek Brunson > Ed Herman
    Joe Ellenberger > Bryan Barberena

David Michaud < Garret Whiteley
    Henry Cejudo < Dustin Kimura
    Anthony Birchak > Ian Entwistle

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I can never understand posts like these. This isn't a picking forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

We need to talk about Brendan Schaub. We have not done that in a while.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    We need to talk about Brendan Schaub. We have not done that in a while.
    What is there to talk about? he will quietly make his transition into working for subway.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I can never understand posts like these. This isn't a picking forum.
    It's a betting forum but you have to pick a fighter to bet. Anyone can say I'm picking this or that and not explain why... That's being lazy..

When people don't explain why they picked a fighter then that's just a crap post... Unless you are posting during a live event I call that a party foul.. That's just my thinking and that's why I always try and explain why I picked a fighter to win...

I take a beating for my efforts on this forum but I wouldn't change a thing..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's a betting forum but you have to pick a fighter to bet.
    How much would I have to pay you to stop posting?
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Jibbby has had a lot of offers lately. Looks like his posting strategy is becoming lucrative.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    How much would I have to pay you to stop posting?
    How much would I have to pay you to swallow that massive forum ego of yours and stop being such a whiney bitch lately when posting?

Eat a snickers you'll feel better..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

How much would I have to pay you to swallow that massive forum ego of yours and stop being such a whiney bitch lately when posting?
    I'm pretty close to being done posting here anyway. You and Sac have destroyed this forum.

As dumb as you are, you should probably stop gambling. That trust fund your parents set up for you isn't going to last long the way you're burning through it.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave NunyaBidness 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm pretty close to being done posting here anyway. You and Sac have destroyed this forum.

As dumb as you are, you should probably stop gambling. That trust fund your parents set up for you isn't going to last long the way you're burning through it.
    I've been posting in this forum section for a year now, I haven't changed my game.. Did you just figure all this out now Nuns?? Wow I'm impressed!!!!

I do just fine gambling thank you very much.. Worry about yourself..

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Who is on JDS?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I do just fine gambling thank you very much.. Worry about yourself..

Wanna compare account balances?

Dollars or coupon books, your choice.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Thats mostly why i dont post anymore
    Last edited by shari91; 12-13-14 at 03:14 PM.
    Points Awarded:

getlucky2win gave Grabaka 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

mods should literally remove 99% of what Sac posts

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I can't disagree because a few years ago i don't remember this forum being so hard to read through.

Well I made one last call so we'll have to see if it goes through. Motherfukers are finna start getting banned today if not I can't be posting around some of these little clueless -- on this forum anymore.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-13-14 at 03:13 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave illmatick 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Junior said he was going to get a 2nd round knock out. +400 JDS R2

illmatick
    Update your status

I'm gonna give a few people one more chance , Sac is the only one who isn't getting that chance right now, he's getting banned today and maybe after he'll come back with a calmer mind.

some of you needa lean to limit your post count as well, if you're making more than 7 or 8 post a day, and you havn't been here for over 2 years, or i don't consider you a regular valuable mind, I'm gonna ban you.

Marz you get a 5 post a day limit

If you know people find you annoying stay the fuk out of their threads period, Police yourselves from this point on or you'll be gone.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

"R.E.M." is gonna be catching some Zs tonight metinks!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

How many posts about Carlos Castaneda can I make in a day?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Eat a snickers you'll feel better..
    Well to be honest he's had a few too many snickers in his life. Didn't you see that photo of his fat fingers. He's angry all the time because he needs an extra large keyboard so that his chubby stubs can type.

illmatick
    Update your status

Nunya you're one of the few untouchables

I'm not on a power trip because I'd rather give everyone one more chance to correct themselves.

MD

I like how Shari went through the thread editing out talks of going somewhere else, instead of just telling Sacrelicious, JIBBBY, and marzwoody to stop posting bullshit just for the sake of making the forum worse.

It's not about leaving SBR, it's about being involved in a community that can actually police itself and get rid of unwanted elements. Just look at the threads these guys are starting constantly.

Ron_Paul_2012

Pay attention folks. The play of the day is Miocic via decision. I got it at +1150

marzwoody

I like how Shari went through the thread editing out talks of going somewhere else, instead of just telling Sacrelicious, JIBBBY, and marzwoody to stop posting bullshit just for the sake of making the forum worse.

It's not about leaving SBR, it's about being involved in a community that can actually police itself and get rid of unwanted elements. Just look at the threads these guys are starting constantly.
    Yeah they were funny and entertaining. mine were anyway. when i stopped posting on here i checked back a few times, the forum was dead. literally tumbleweed blowing through here. you can complain if you want but without posters like me, Jibbeh and Sac etc. forum would be terrible. as it is im hoping someone new comes along to spice things up a bit.

Also love how some pretend this forum is for cerebral MMA analysis. we all know that it never happening here. this is an entertainment / MMA news forum nothing else.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Yeah they were funny and entertaining. mine were anyway. when i stopped posting on here i checked back a few times, the forum was dead. literally tumbleweed blowing through here. you can complain if you want but without posters like me, Jibbeh and Sac etc. forum would be terrible. as it is im hoping someone new comes along to spice things up a bit.

Also love how some pretend this forum is for cerebral MMA analysis. we all know that it never happening here. this is an entertainment / MMA news forum nothing else.
    Well even when I wasn't getting along with Sideloaded I still would defend him from other posters who wanted him banned because he added flavor to the message board. Same is true with Jibs & you marz. But I strongly disagree that nut-sac adds anything to this message board.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-13-14 at 05:04 PM.

MD

Only one way to find out.

marzwoody

Only one way to find out.
    You would miss me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Thats mostly why i dont post anymore
    Bunch of whiney bitches posting lately from some of the regulars .. Grabaka if you were here I'd bitch slap you and Nuns back into man hood...

Man up already and stop crying......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MD

You would miss me.
    If you didn't deliberately post dumb stuff just to contribute to the problem, I'd have no problem with you. As it is, you're a cancer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't start threads MD.. I post in the important ones that mainly consist of breaking down fights, prop betting options, and value towards future bets.. You guys pop off and derail me into these pissing contests between you all.. It's messing with my gambling and winning ways to be honest..

I'd like nothing better to get along with you and Nuns and some of the other hating regulars.. You guys dish out so much shit but you can't take it when you get it back in return...

I won't be the forum punching bag every time you guys have a losing day gambling.. I fire back now... Shit storm came, it will pass...

marzwoody

If you didn't deliberately post dumb stuff just to contribute to the problem, I'd have no problem with you. As it is, you're a cancer.
    I thought me and you were homies? ill try to cut back on the dumb stuff. i get over excited, i cant help it.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Bunch of whiney bitches posting lately from some of the regulars .. Grabaka if you were here I'd bitch slap you and Nuns back into man hood...

Man up already and stop crying......

This is why nobody likes you. What is a man hood?

MD

I thought me and you were homies? ill try to cut back on the dumb stuff. i get over excited, i cant help it.
    Sac is my homie, he's one of my favourite people on this entire forum. I'd take him over a lot of the people criticizing him. Doesn't matter though, he's actively making the forum less enjoyable to read and is doing so on purpose, which in a lot of ways makes it even worse. JIBBBY wasn't born with the intellectual capacity to stop being a retard, but you guys can cut it out at any time. C'mahhhn.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    This is why nobody likes you. What is a man hood?
    So you are saying no one (which really means you) likes Jibs because he is bad at spelling?
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Ron_Paul_2012 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    So you are saying no one (which really means you) likes Jibs because he is bad at spelling?
    No.

1234 ... Last