marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul making conversation with mirin? this is to weird for me.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Ron Paul making conversation with mirin? this is to weird for me.
    I just realized that I had mirin confused with someone else this entire time. When I found out that he was from a Scandinavian Country I realized I had him mixed up with someone else. I thought he was the kid from Australia. An honest mistake.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I just realized that I had mirin confused with someone else this entire time. When I found out that he was from a Scandinavian Country I realized I had him mixed up with someone else. I thought he was the kid from Australia. An honest mistake.
    Memory issues with old age is not uncommon ron.

perhaps you were thinkin of bjpenn as he is scandinavian

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    My parents didn't love me, so im raised by video games and movies. Also in Scandinavian people generally have good english.

Goddamn, straight cold siderloaded. How is your english so good? You like to rip peoples heart out? People who love you? Is it because im white? Racist fks on this forum

Going to Sharm El sheikh for a week (destination solely chosen for how hilarious the name was, When I get home gonna eat a handful of mushrooms and read this thread. I predict a relentless JIBbber bashing spree, when I see the truth like MD.
    Ahh ok. I know y'all have good english, just in terms of writing it i didnt think it would be so on point! Like i can speak and read italian reasonably well, but when writing im always making errors with things like tenses

haha i was in sharm this time 3 year ago! Hit up Pascha nightclub - big open air club in centre of Sharm! Hooked up with some russian girl there one night (russians are everywhere in sharm), but then couldnt get in to her hotel cos security so fuuckin tight and obviously they arent big fans of extra-marital sex overthere! Tht was a bummer.
    another night we brought back 3 or 4 girls to our hotel, again i think they were russian but may of even been scandinavian hmmm. Anyway managed to get through security by saying tht the girls were staying in separate room at hotel. But then when they were in the room we got a phone call of some sinister sounding reception guy asking if we had women in our room and tht security were on the way! So we had to get the girls out of the room and hide them sumwher. We found a storage cupboard down the hall so put them in there and said wed come and get you later. Security arrived minutes after we got bac to room and me and my 3 buddies were all pretending to be asleep and acted all disorientated and confused when two hairy egyptian security men stormed in to the room like they were in a fuuckin movie or some shiit! Ill always remember it cos one of the guys even got on the floor and looked under the bed to check we werent hiding the girls there!!! Took about 20 mins before they accepted we werent hiding them in the room and left, but by then we were genuinely tired and lost our urge to get laid so we didnt even go and check on the girls! We jus turned lights off and went to sleep! Room phone woke us up about 3 or 4 hours later, in early morning,and from what i could understand the girls were in the lobby waiting for a taxi and were saying to the receptionist tht we were going to pay for them! We just denied knowing who they were and went back to bed! Will never know how long exactly they sat in tht tiny storage cupboard waiting for us to come and get them!

anyway i guess message of the story is be carely where your slingin dick out there in sharm!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-30-14 at 05:11 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I never did pay attention to the little things in life fellas.. My bad... I still don't really know who Napes is, Tony, Luca, and the guy who sets the lines with the new baby.. Forget his name too.. These things don't concern me.. Picking winners concerns me..

I will say this and with all due respect.. I'm very impressed with any gambler that makes and doesn't break over the long haul.. All fun and games aside I'm very dedicated to winning my bets..

Having some fun on this thread because of the down time between events and the fact that MD is a constant prick.. Starting Monday I'm gonna try and pound these upcoming events and fights out though. I lost money in the last event and don't want a repeat..
    Lmao is this the much anticipated next installment of those "Three Men and a Baby" movies! Would be hilarious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm guessing Mmaed who posts on the MMA threads from time to time is Persian???

Part of the charm on this forum is that everyone is from different places on the globe and hardly any of us get along.. So much for world peace right?.... Lol...

MD old pal....

Still won't give it up and get off the forum high horse with this Marz pic origination ting.. Figures.. It seems you're one of those individuals that will never admit fault to anything ever even when the hard facts are staring you right in the face..... Sad fellow...Chalk that up as another issue for MD gents..

Got happy meds???
    Persians are rag-heads?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Miri is from Holland if I'm not mistaken... I wanna know where Napes is from and is that his true Avatar pic or not???
    Hahahhhaahahahaa

Oh jibbbehhh

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

you will goto hell for extra-martial sex. Women are not objects V. They are people too. Plus I really feel sorry for sex workers. Despite what people think it's a hard job with alot of risks. God be with those women.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ahh ok. I know y'all have good english, just in terms of writing it i didnt think it would be so on point! Like i can speak and read italian reasonably well, but when writing im always making errors with things like tenses

haha i was in sharm this time 3 year ago! Hit up Pascha nightclub - big open air club in centre of Sharm! Hooked up with some russian girl there one night (russians are everywhere in sharm), but then couldnt get in to her hotel cos security so fuuckin tight and obviously they arent big fans of extra-marital sex overthere! Tht was a bummer.
    another night we brought back 3 or 4 girls to our hotel, again i think they were russian but may of even been scandinavian hmmm. Anyway managed to get through security by saying tht the girls were staying in separate room at hotel. But then when they were in the room we got a phone call of some sinister sounding reception guy asking if we had women in our room and tht security were on the way! So we had to get the girls out of the room and hide them sumwher. We found a storage cupboard down the hall so put them in there and said wed come and get you later. Security arrived minutes after we got bac to room and me and my 3 buddies were all pretending to be asleep and acted all disorientated and confused when two hairy egyptian security men stormed in to the room like they were in a fuuckin movie or some shiit! Ill always remember it cos one of the guys even got on the floor and looked under the bed to check we werent hiding the girls there!!! Took about 20 mins before they accepted we werent hiding them in the room and left, but by then we were genuinely tired and lost our urge to get laid so we didnt even go and check on the girls! We jus turned lights off and went to sleep! Room phone woke us up about 3 or 4 hours later, in early morning,and from what i could understand the girls were in the lobby waiting for a taxi and were saying to the receptionist tht we were going to pay for them! We just denied knowing who they were and went back to bed! Will never know how long exactly they sat in tht tiny storage cupboard waiting for us to come and get them!

anyway i guess message of the story is be carely where your slingin dick out there in sharm!
    Unbelievable. sounds like the worst place to go for a holiday ever.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Bali is the best place to holiday

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    People should be allowed to do what they want. i would never go to a muslim country.

Googled Bali and it looks beautiful

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yee its probably the worst one ive been on, but wasnt particularly bad. We just went to get some sun for a week and get away from the shitty english weather in november...plus its ridiculously cheap...paid like 220 squid for a week all inclusive in a 5 star hotel (their definition of 5 star of course but still ok).

but Yee its not great if you are a bunchy of horny lads like we were who just wanting to party! If you are mature and like things like scuba diving then its ok...thts what most in england go there for. There isnt much to see around either if your in to sightseeing...like its just desert and thts it! You can do the bus tour to cairo and see the pyramids etc,, but We didnt do because whilst we were in egypt all the riots and revolution was going on in cairo! Plus the journey in some shitty bus for many hours is unsurprisingly a death-trap and a horrible experience in general!

I think i told the story in my thread when i came back from the trip about our near death experience and how we witnessed a taxi driver die after he drove in to back of a truck tht had just decided to stop in one of a two lane carriageway and had no lights on at night (we were behind the taxi driver but our driver managed to slam breaks on earlier enough tht we only hit he back of taxi at about 5 mph.) Safe to say tht some of the worst driving standard youll ever see over there.

Was quite a week!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-30-14 at 06:06 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yee im goin bali in march i believe, got a mate working in hong kong so going there then calling at a few places on way back

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    The Northern Europeans are the last hope for the world after America collapses. I hear there is an Asatru movement (http://www.asatru.org) growing in places like Sweden & other Scandinavian Countries. Have you ever been to the States? How does it compare to where you are?
    Several times. Been to San Francisco and New York. Stark difference there, actually loved San Fran (Berkeley to be specific.) Big broad streets, friendly people, nice weather. And the college area in Berkley, holy. fuk. Literally never seen so many attractive girls crammed into one small area before. Too bad I was a teenager at the time.
    New York was vastly different, more urban to say the lest. Got a distinct 'dog-eat-dog' vibe from there. Like most people were on edge and just a general menace simmering beneath the surface, hard to explain. I actually almost threw hands with some athletic and explosive gentlemen over some dumb shit, but when I made it clear I'd touch em with the jab and fill the subway with uppercuts, nothing came of it. It I still liked it there though, fascinating place.
    What I hear though, Americans, while welcoming as hell (One +120 kg black lady told me I had eyes like Brad Pitt, I told her she looked like Beyonce and the pack all went crazy hootin' and hollering , I can promise you you won't have a lot of such exchanges in Scandinavia.) but fairly superficial. I have had friends living over there for +10 years and still don't feel like they have a true friend. People up here is more difficult to make friends with, but if you do, you will have one for life. Loyal as fuk. Something I value very much.
    One thing I will say for USA though - Firearms being legal is insanity for a society like that. I like the idea, and would love to own them my self, but looking at it objectively, it's illogical. I know the old "but criminals have guns to we have to defend our self." Over here, the criminals might have some guns, but that's only the organized gangs, and those don't really go after civilians. I have literally 0 fear of getting shot over here. The police is also A LOT less trigger happy (When they aren't constantly in fear of losing there own life to gunsfire) thus leading to situations like the recent one discussed in the other thread becoming a non issue. I realize there's a lot of other factors involved in creating that scenario, and I don't have time to go over them, but look at these numbers:
    http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/denmark
    http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states
    We throw hands to solve our differences over here. It sounds cliché and dumb, but it works a lot better than having access to firearms. One individual overreacting, being intoxicated and so forth and you have a tragedy on your hands.

All factors taken into consideration, I'd say Scandinavia is probably one of the best places in the world to live. Free health insurance, benefits, not having to literally live on the street if something goes wrong.. so on and so forth. Gets a little boring for me though. Too safe. Would love to live in the states sometimes. Weather sucks a fat one up here too.

mirinquads

Oh god, that killed me. Sounds like something we'd do too. Poor girls.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

We would have a ton of violence without guns. America is not a melting pot. You just have a lot of different cultures living close to one another. Leads to all the disputes. Plus blacks are scary as f0ck.we dont have your friendly David Haye type blacks. We have Giant genetically engineered over years of slavery type blacks.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also in sharm, was a lot of very dodgy people who are just out to get as much from u as they can. Taxi drivers are just a nightmare... Ther isnt jus a driver, they have some kind of cohort who gets in with them and does all the negotiating and as we found out carries a knife in case you do something tht they dont take to kindly to! Theyll agree a price then when u get to destination double it! Of course this happens in lots of places in the world so dont get me wrong. Jus never expected a guy to pull out a knife outside a 5 star hotel in front of hotel security! Also my mate came back on his own one night after gettin too wasted at pascha. He ended up payin about 200 dollars for a 10 min journey cos they pulled knife on him! We jus laughed when he told us!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Oh god, that killed me. Sounds like something we'd do too. Poor girls.
    Haha

mirinquads

Obviously. But there would be a lot less deaths and fear, I can guarantee you that. And deepseeded fear will ruin a society real quick.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

We would have a ton of violence without guns. America is not a melting pot. You just have a lot of different cultures living close to one another. Leads to all the disputes. Plus blacks are scary as f0ck.we dont have your friendly David Haye type blacks. We have Giant genetically engineered over years of slavery type blacks.
    Haha yee, we call the friendly ones "Idriss Elba" types over here!

we have tht kind as well but yee not nearly as much as in usa....you're talking about the Georgia types yee..like the ones we see in those black friday clips of them fighting eachother over a plastic bin or sumin!?

mirinquads

Also in sharm, was a lot of very dodgy people who are just out to get as much from u as they can. Taxi drivers are just a nightmare... Ther isnt jus a driver, they have some kind of cohort who gets in with them and does all the negotiating and as we found out carries a knife in case you do something tht they dont take to kindly to! Theyll agree a price then when u get to destination double it! Of course this happens in lots of places in the world so dont get me wrong. Jus never expected a guy to pull out a knife outside a 5 star hotel in front of hotel security! Also my mate came back on his own one night after gettin too wasted at pascha. He ended up payin about 200 dollars for a 10 min journey cos they pulled knife on him! We jus laughed when he told us!!
    Damn, gonna avoid taxis, check. Ain't getting shaken down by a knife wielding towel head, thats for sure.

Where there a lot of the general Muslim disturbances and trouble down there V? I hear it's fairly chill in that department.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Haha yee, we call the friendly ones "Idriss Elba" types over here!we have tht kind as well but yee not nearly as much as in usa....you're talking about the Georgia types yee..like the ones we see in those black friday clips of them fighting eachother over a plastic bin or sumin!?
    YEs. And if you are around these types you would understand. Like Adrian Broner. Now imagines 100's of Adrian Broners but they are like 6 ft 8 inch .

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Damn, gonna avoid taxis, check. Ain't getting shaken down by a knife wielding towel head, thats for sure.Where there a lot of the general Muslim disturbances and trouble down there V? I hear it's fairly chill in that department.
    Usa culture is terrible your right. The fear is real. You would guns just sayin.. Imagine your country with a bunch of Adrian Broner types also with guns. You would arm yourself quick. And I just live in a college town. I cant imagine if I lived in Baltimore or somethin'. Jesus I would fear for my life all day everyday.

mirinquads

YEs. And if you are around these types you would understand. Like Adrian Broner. Now imagines 100's of Adrian Broners but they are like 6 ft 8 inch .
    And now give them automatic weapons, and you have the American dream.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Damn, gonna avoid taxis, check. Ain't getting shaken down by a knife wielding towel head, thats for sure.

Where there a lot of the general Muslim disturbances and trouble down there V? I hear it's fairly chill in that department.
    to be fair we were in a hotel miles away from the main sharm central so maybe they thought they could stitch us up cos we were away from the centre.
    No didnt actually see any trouble at all. Even in the pascha nightclub and tht area were bars and tht are we didnt see any shiit. The pascha club was always a big of a cockfest and always seemed to be on the precipice of a western saloon style all out brawl as youd constantly have sleeazy egyptian guys creeping on girls who were clearly there with their russian boyfirend and stuff, but it never actually kicked off!

marzwoody

Knew a girl that moved to sharm and worked in one of the hotels. had to delete the bitch of facebook, because all her posts were bragging about how great her life was in sharm. i suppose it could seem that way with the weather compared to London. but living in a tourist resort with armed guards walking around isn't real life. she should leave her little bubble and see if she still feels the same.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Several times. Been to San Francisco and New York. Stark difference there, actually loved San Fran (Berkeley to be specific.) Big broad streets, friendly people, nice weather. And the college area in Berkley, holy. fuk. Literally never seen so many attractive girls crammed into one small area before. Too bad I was a teenager at the time.
    New York was vastly different, more urban to say the lest. Got a distinct 'dog-eat-dog' vibe from there. Like most people were on edge and just a general menace simmering beneath the surface, hard to explain. I actually almost threw hands with some athletic and explosive gentlemen over some dumb shit, but when I made it clear I'd touch em with the jab and fill the subway with uppercuts, nothing came of it. It I still liked it there though, fascinating place.
    What I hear though, Americans, while welcoming as hell (One +120 kg black lady told me I had eyes like Brad Pitt, I told her she looked like Beyonce and the pack all went crazy hootin' and hollering , I can promise you you won't have a lot of such exchanges in Scandinavia.) but fairly superficial. I have had friends living over there for +10 years and still don't feel like they have a true friend. People up here is more difficult to make friends with, but if you do, you will have one for life. Loyal as fuk. Something I value very much.
    One thing I will say for USA though - Firearms being legal is insanity for a society like that. I like the idea, and would love to own them my self, but looking at it objectively, it's illogical. I know the old "but criminals have guns to we have to defend our self." Over here, the criminals might have some guns, but that's only the organized gangs, and those don't really go after civilians. I have literally 0 fear of getting shot over here. The police is also A LOT less trigger happy (When they aren't constantly in fear of losing there own life to gunsfire) thus leading to situations like the recent one discussed in the other thread becoming a non issue. I realize there's a lot of other factors involved in creating that scenario, and I don't have time to go over them, but look at these numbers:
    http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/denmark
    http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states
    We throw hands to solve our differences over here. It sounds cliché and dumb, but it works a lot better than having access to firearms. One individual overreacting, being intoxicated and so forth and you have a tragedy on your hands.

All factors taken into consideration, I'd say Scandinavia is probably one of the best places in the world to live. Free health insurance, benefits, not having to literally live on the street if something goes wrong.. so on and so forth. Gets a little boring for me though. Too safe. Would love to live in the states sometimes. Weather sucks a fat one up here too.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

'murica fuc yeah

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Spent a week in Ibiza many moons ago - highly recommend if you are into the club scene - won't have issues with the hotel security either - you just have to be accepting of the prevalence of man-on-man love otherwise you might be in for some culture shock

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Knew a girl that moved to sharm and worked in one of the hotels. had to delete the bitch of facebook, because all her posts were bragging about how great her life was in sharm. i suppose it could seem that way with the weather compared to London. but living in a tourist resort with armed guards walking around isn't real life. she should leave her little bubble and see if she still feels the same.
    Is she in some big company 5 star hotel like Hilton or sumin? Only way i could imagine somebody might enjoy the life. Otherwise i dont see how they could enjoy it. Can understand if theyve gone to somewher like Dubai where there is plenty of shiit to do and is all modernised, but dont see how a Young British girl could enjoy working in the desert for any extended length of time! We had an egyptian waiter who sort of latched on to us and wed tip him well to get us beers as shiit, we asked him on last day were he was from and stuff and he gave us a massive sob story and how he earns pennies from the hotel and has to leave his family 10 months a year etc...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Spent a week in Ibiza many moons ago - highly recommend if you are into the club scene - won't have issues with the hotel security either - you just have to be accepting of the prevalence of man-on-man love otherwise you might be in for some culture shock
    Haha Yee Ibiza is the standard "in" place to go for brits mate, ive been 3 times...havent been in last couple years but keep meanin to as i have a cousin who has a bar out there. Its def a cool place tho, but im not too keen for the whole clubbin thing anymore! I usually go Marbella tho as my best bud has a villa out there. Ibiza has become the more "in" place to again now tho for brits, but for a whole marbella/puerto banus was the popular place for a few years.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Mirin' white american girls are skanky with no moral values and just want to get turnt' up. You are better off finding a tall strong Scandinavian woman with strong birthing hips. That has personal values. You are not missing anything here.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Never get into a cab with a dude in the passenger seat - one guy can take you wherever and the other guy can hold you up - learned that in Jamaica on spring break - they warned us about that when we arrived but the dudes staying in the room next door to me didn't pay it any mind and got robbed at gunpoint

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mirin' white american girls are skanky with no moral values and just want to get turnt' up. You are better off finding a tall strong Scandinavian woman with strong birthing hips. That has personal values. You are not missing anything here.
    Yee scandinavian girls are great! I still speak to a girl from Taastrup who i had sexy time with in marbella. These girls were inviting us to go and stay with them and ther parents in denmark!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Never get into a cab with a dude in the passenger seat - one guy can take you wherever and the other guy can hold you up - learned that in Jamaica on spring break - they warned us about that when we arrived but the dudes staying in the room next door to me didn't pay it any mind and got robbed at gunpoint
    Yee we didnt do it again after tht, we paid a german guy who was one of the entertainers at our hotel to drop us off and pick us up at places! He was the guy driving when we crashed in to a taxi one night at 1 in the morning!

First ... 3456789 ... Last