Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Haha Pun looks different to how I imagined

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Haha Pun looks different to how I imagined
    same. thought he would be much darker like Wesley Snipes.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    oh lawd. i'm sure you have some good ones from black biker week in myrtle beach
    You are lucky - I went through my library and those are on the desktop that is in storage - what I do have is the snowmobiling shot...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Mirin, i may have already asked you this before, but how come your English is so good? Like you even know the saying "cant light a candle to..."?!
    you've never asked me how my english is so good. I doubt mirin has good english. He is just good at banging on his keyboard.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

You are lucky - I went through my library and those are on the desktop that is in storage - what I do have is the snowmobiling shot...
    did you delete a bunch of twitters? This is the real deal on SBR. The raw dog.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Pretty sure it was you. Can't find the post, but it was definitely someone else that posted marz's Twitter, I've always remembered you doing it. Doesn't matter too much either way though, I don't dispute spamming his picture for fun.
    Back tracking in your posts now I see. This is getting down right shameful.... It's a low move to bring Pun into the mix.. Not cool again MD.. Sure you have no reason to lie and can't conveniently find the post... This guy!!!!

Pun said he doesn't remember doing that.. I believe Pun and his quote pull of your post doing it..

Just apologize for what you did to Marz, admit you were wrong and then let the healing start to begin..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-29-14 at 05:19 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    you've never asked me how my english is so good. I doubt mirin has good english. He is just good at banging on his keyboard.
    Is mirin Asian Sider?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

i think so. nunya is indian so that is considered asian too

Ron_Paul_2012

Ancestry from India or do you mean Native American? My guess would be from India.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 11-29-14 at 05:36 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Really. I might have to cut him some slack then. I thought he was a blond haired kid from Australia.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Miri is from Holland if I'm not mistaken... I wanna know where Napes is from and is that his true Avatar pic or not???

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Back tracking in your posts now I see. This is getting down right shameful.... It's a low move to bring Pun into the mix.. Not cool again MD.. Sure you have no reason to lie and can't conveniently find the post... This guy!!!!

Pun said he doesn't remember doing that.. I believe Pun and his quote pull of your post doing it..

Just apologize for what you did to Marz, admit you were wrong and then let the healing start to begin..

Still having trouble understanding what's going on around you I see. I never denied posting marz's picture. In fact, I stated in this very thread that I did it multiple times. What I said is that I was not the one who posted his Twitter. Why would I apologize for posting marz's picture?

You can try and deflect from your lies as much as you want, JIBBBY, but it's a pretty obvious ploy. You can't directly refute anything I've accused you of lying about, so instead you try to divert attention towards me. Cute. Unfortunately for you, you don't really have the mental accumen to pull it off. You just end up revealing once again that you have no self-awareness.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I'm French, *****.

My hands are mexican.

Beelzebubzy

Miri is from Holland if I'm not mistaken... I wanna know where Napes is from and is that his true Avatar pic or not???
    What?
    Napes pic is an photoshopped pic of Luca Fury not to be confused with Furry Lucy

Beelzebubzy

And you call yourself a regular

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    What?
    Napes pic is an photoshopped pic of Luca Fury not to be confused with Furry Lucy
    I am the ghost of Luca's Beotch aka the anti-chalk aka Gaberz after Luca finishes with him...but you all should know better and keep Jibby away from Luca...he would give Luca his life's savings and we wouldn't wish that on any contributor on here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and Vaughany

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm guessing Mmaed who posts on the MMA threads from time to time is Persian???

Part of the charm on this forum is that everyone is from different places on the globe and hardly any of us get along.. So much for world peace right?.... Lol...

MD old pal....

Still won't give it up and get off the forum high horse with this Marz pic origination ting.. Figures.. It seems you're one of those individuals that will never admit fault to anything ever even when the hard facts are staring you right in the face..... Sad fellow...Chalk that up as another issue for MD gents..

Got happy meds???

marzwoody

Lol

Napes21

From Seinfeld's neck of the universe Jibs

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

MD old pal....

Still won't give it up and get off the forum high horse with this Marz pic origination ting.. Figures.. It seems you're one of those individuals that will never admit fault to anything ever even when the hard facts are staring you right in the face..... Sad fellow...Chalk that up as another issue for MD gents..

Got happy meds???
    The irony. If only you had the intelligence necessary to understand yourself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

From Seinfeld's neck of the universe Jibs
    Come on Napes show a little leg.. Don't be a poor sport now... Where is this Luca clone from?.. Don't be shy sweet heart.. You won't get bit as everyone likes you on this forum...

Napes21

Come on Napes show a little leg.. Don't be a poor sport now... Where is this Luca clone from?.. Don't be shy sweet heart.. You won't get bit as everyone likes you on this forum...

That was an honest answer Jibs - I know the show has been off the air for a while but I didn't think it was that tricky of a clue

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That was an honest answer Jibs - I know the show has been off the air for a while but I didn't think it was that tricky of a clue
    Am I on the right track with this link below?? I never paid close attention to who is who on this forum..

http://furysfightpicks.com/luca-fury...ecord-results/

Ron_Paul_2012

Am I on the right track with this link below?? I never paid close attention to who is who on this forum..

So this entire time who did you think Napes avatar was Jibs?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    So this entire time who did you think Napes avatar was Jibs?
    I didn't get the memo.. I don't know the show and I don't know the real man.. That's why I was asking.. I could tell though that Napes had a little something going on.. My online spider senses told me so a while ago..

You go Napes... All the power to ya....

marzwoody

Luca Fury is a basement dweller, who runs a scam known as Furys fight picks, where the unfortunate people who buy his premium service can profit from his losing picks. he also has a twitter account, where he posts pictures from time to time. all looked photoshopped in some way or another.

Ron_Paul_2012

I didn't get the memo.. I don't know the show and I don't know the real man.. That's why I was asking.. I could tell though that Napes had a little something going on.. My online spider senses told me so a while ago..

You see that's the difference between me & MD. I think your brain farts are funny & add flavor to the message board. MD just pulls his hair out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I never did pay attention to the little things in life fellas.. My bad... I still don't really know who Napes is, Tony, Luca, and the guy who sets the lines with the new baby.. Forget his name too.. These things don't concern me.. Picking winners concerns me..

I will say this and with all due respect.. I'm very impressed with any gambler that makes and doesn't break over the long haul.. All fun and games aside I'm very dedicated to winning my bets..

Having some fun on this thread because of the down time between events and the fact that MD is a constant prick.. Starting Monday I'm gonna try and pound these upcoming events and fights out though. I lost money in the last event and don't want a repeat..

Napes21

I don't even know where to start with this...but I am not the cousin of Tyson Fury and I don't pretend to sell picks for a living and bicker with people on Twitter all day...I also happen to understand +EV and basic math...Seinfeld was set in the same city as Friends

Napes21

did you delete a bunch of twitters? This is the real deal on SBR. The raw dog.
    Only my 2 year old's message to GSP to relay to his friends in the New Mexico sky

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Mirin, i may have already asked you this before, but how come your English is so good? Like you even know the saying "cant light a candle to..."?!
    My parents didn't love me, so im raised by video games and movies. Also in Scandinavian people generally have good english.

Goddamn, straight cold siderloaded. How is your english so good? You like to rip peoples heart out? People who love you? Is it because im white? Racist fks on this forum

Going to Sharm El sheikh for a week (destination solely chosen for how hilarious the name was, When I get home gonna eat a handful of mushrooms and read this thread. I predict a relentless JIBbber bashing spree, when I see the truth like MD.

Ron_Paul_2012

I never did pay attention to the little things in life fellas.. My bad... I still don't really know who Napes is, Tony, Luca, and the guy who sets the lines with the new baby.. Forget his name too.. These things don't concern me.. Picking winners concerns me..

I will say this and with all due respect.. I'm very impressed with any gambler that makes and doesn't break over the long haul.. All fun and games aside I'm very dedicated to winning my bets..

Having some fun on this thread because of the down time between events and the fact that MD is a constant prick.. Starting Monday I'm gonna try and pound these upcoming events and fights out though. I lost money in the last event and don't want a repeat..
    I like you Jibs. Here are some links that you might want to check out in the future to add to your research & tape study.

http://fightland.vice.com/author/jack-slack

https://www.youtube.com/user/LawrenceKenshin

https://www.youtube.com/user/BJJSCOUT

http://heavyhandspodcast.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODIT...53Y-7ZftcfL-Tw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb6...i5wkUk6kmfeVww

https://www.youtube.com/user/MMAOddsBreaker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I predict a relentless JIBbber bashing spree, when I see the truth like MD.
    Ya think???

Don't get to paranoid off those mushrooms and enjoy those bright lights Miri...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-29-14 at 08:54 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    My parents didn't love me, so im raised by video games and movies. Also in Scandinavian people generally have good english.

Goddamn, straight cold siderloaded. How is your english so good? You like to rip peoples heart out? People who love you? Is it because im white? Racist fks on this forum

Going to Sharm El sheikh for a week (destination solely chosen for how hilarious the name was, When I get home gonna eat a handful of mushrooms and read this thread. I predict a relentless JIBbber bashing spree, when I see the truth like MD.
    The Northern Europeans are the last hope for the world after America collapses. I hear there is an Asatru movement (http://www.asatru.org) growing in places like Sweden & other Scandinavian Countries. Have you ever been to the States? How does it compare to where you are?

First ... 2345678 ... Last