MDisana-hole
    MDisana-hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Officer MD,
    What is your infatuation and preoccupation with JIBBBY? You hang on to his every word. Why do you care if he makes a mistake? Do you really think he's hurting anyone in any way? Do you really feel like his mistake/lie was malicious?

I am genuinely shocked and disgusted at the amount of bigotry that has been infecting and polluting this subforum by MD's righteous persona. Prejudice, racism and intolerance is unacceptable in the real world and it's unacceptable online.

Grow up and get over yourself officer MD. Use your eloquence for good and stop treating people so poorly.
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave MDisana-hole 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and JIBBBY

MDisana-hole

I'm not defending JIBBBY's "lie", I'm just saying that his motivations for saying it may not be due to the shitty character as you accuse him of having.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MDisana-hole View Post
    I'm not defending JIBBBY's "lie", I'm just saying that his motivations for saying it may not be due to the shitty character as you accuse him of having.
    MD's mindless arguing will continue as long as his losing streak continues. It really is that simple. MD takes all of his life frustrations out on SBR posters. My guess is that he is incapable of emotional/psychological evolution. He will continue to disrupt the peaceful harmony of SBR for the foreseeable future.
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

karmaphobia goin' hard on MD. We might have our first conviction of online bullying resulting in a suicide. I dont want that blood on my hands.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^^ Well said and I agree gents..

I want peace, this stuff gets old and I'd prefer to just post on fights and figure out betting options, throw is some humor and that's it. This batter back and forth with MD is mindless but I refuse to back down to the guy when every other post he calls me a liar, stupid, retarded etc.. It's unwarranted..

I also get tired of MD ripping on veteran members and some new posters for no apparent reason other then a difference of opinion in a post...

For the record I've tried to make peace with MD time and time again.. No such luck.... He might be nice for a day or so then he's right back to his normal condescending rude self.. I post an opinion on how a fight might go down and I immediately get a reply from MD "another retarded post from Jibbby".. Liar this, liar that... It's like WTF?? I just posted on how a fight might go down that's all.. He did that in this thread for no reason which got me going in post #10..

MD continues to irritate me and others for no reason and in turn we both continue to pollute the Event threads and make it difficult for real gamblers to weed thru and seek out real MMA info to help decide on future bets. I personally apologize for being a part of that.. Hopefully MD will begin to chill out but I wouldn't bet on it....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-29-14 at 10:37 AM.

marzwoody

I like MD but feel like he's the sort of person that has to be in a constant argument with someone, find something more productive to do with your time.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    bump.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I wonder if jibb and md will ever bang and hang one day?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Napes21

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I like MD but feel like he's the sort of person that has to be in a constant argument with someone, find something more productive to do with your time.
    Marz you forgot when MD pulled your personal pic off Facebook or Myspace and dragged it all over this forum back in the day just to rip on you in an attempt to run you off this forum.. Before Doxxing was doxxing.. Lol..

We all had a good laugh at your expense with that pic but that was a total personal attack and dick move on MD's part.. You almost left the forum if I remember correctly..

Glad your able to forgive and forget like that though Marz.. Better man then I...

I'd bump that picture of ya for proof but I don't have it saved.. Lulz....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-29-14 at 11:05 AM.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Marz you forgot when MD pulled your personal pic off Facebook or Myspace and dragged it all over this forum back in the day just to rip on you in an attempt to run you off this forum.. Before Doxxing was doxxing.. Lol..

We all had a good laugh at your expense with that pic but that was a total personal attack and dick move on MD's part.. I thought that was really low and told him that at the time.. You almost left the forum if I remember correctly because of MD..

Glad your able to forgive and forget like that though Marz.. Better man then I...
    I don't trust MD as far as i can throw him. from the stories i hear about him being a Irish bodybuilder that wouden't be very far.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I don't trust MD as far as i can throw him. from the stories i hear about him being a Irish bodybuilder that wouden't be very far.
    doxxing is just wrong. Trying to get someone fired or sending screenshots to their wives on facebook. That is just crossing the line; Playing with peoples lives like that.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    doxxing is just wrong. Trying to get someone fired or sending screenshots to their wives on facebook. That is just crossing the line; Playing with peoples lives like that.
    This coming from the guy who tried to crack my secret Twitter language and expose my plot to covertly take over SBR and slowly siphon everyone's betpoints into my account
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

marzwoody

Yeah it is. i would never do that shit or post personnel info. what was funny was it was a picture left on a public twitter account. like posting it was somehow gonna shame me some of us live real lives. we're not just hiding behind a screen name ashamed of our appearance.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Yeah it is. i would never do that shit or post personnel info. what was funny was it was a picture left on a public twitter account. like posting it was somehow gonna shame me some of us live real lives. we're not just hiding behind a screen name ashamed of our appearance.
    I posted a picture of me and my wife and you said she looked my sister, then V said he couldnt tell which one was the man
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave Keyboard Warrior 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MDisana-hole

JIBBBY, It is a complement for someone to give you so much attention (even if it is negative) because you aren't doing anything to seek it.

The Officer has never posted any picks, so I had no idea he/she was a loser. It makes all the since in the world as insecurity over ourselves drives much of the cruelty in the world.
    MD is a classic case of the social comparison theory. Put succinctly, a low self esteem makes people more likely to demean others.
    Now I just feel sorry for him/her.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I wonder if jibb and md will ever bang and hang one day?
    Naw V... MD is unfortunately not my type..

marzwoody

I posted a picture of me and my wife and you said she looked my sister, then V said he couldnt tell which one was the man
    Just jokes dude pretty sure we complimented you aswell

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Just jokes dude pretty sure we complimented you aswell
    yes that was quite creepy. I posted to show what kind of pull I have, no one comments on her appearance but a few compliments on my looks. Wasnt the point of the pic. Glad you guys care more about how I look than a female.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

How did marz know what your sister looks like sider?

marzwoody

Who has the ballz to use a pic of themselves as there avatar for a day? me jibbeh and sider?

Last edited by marzwoody; 11-29-14 at 11:38 AM.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    How did marz know what your sister looks like sider?
    he was getting at what V said. Either I look like a woman or she looks like a man. That we look very similar.

marzwoody

he was getting at what V said. Either I look like a woman or she looks like a man. That we look very similar.
    Yeah... that's what i was getting it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol.. That's just wrong.. Gotta a laugh out of me though... Sider you da man!!!

You and I posted our pics in the past because we don't care... Respek...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yes that was quite creepy. I posted to show what kind of pull I have, no one comments on her appearance but a few compliments on my looks. Wasnt the point of the pic. Glad you guys care more about how I look than a female.
    Yee but as u both look alike thts a compliment to her as well brah!

mirinquads

Ain't even mad

you can't dox me now rite
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and marzwoody

marzwoody

Ain't even mad

Mirin!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Looks like the friggin love child of manuel neur and mario goetze or sumin! Nothing to mock there!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ain't even mad

Ahhhh, that's you Miri???..

Not a bad looking guy!!! A bit scrawny in stature perhaps with a touch of serial killer look in your eyes but other then that you're good to go pal. Way to dox yourself before being dox'd by others..

marzwoody

Lets start a revolution.

mirinquads

Well I can't hold a candle to 2 meter tall Seinfeld pussymiestro, Sider or Marzy the stud ofcourse, but yeah, you get the thousand mile stare after being on SBR for a while.. can't help that
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave mirinquads 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ahhhh, that's you Miri???..

Not a bad looking guy!!! A bit scrawny in stature perhaps with a touch of serial killer look in your eyes but other then that you're good to go pal. Way to dox yourself before being dox'd by others..
    We cant all be 6ft 9 Greek Gods jibbb

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Well I can't hold a candle to 2 meter tall Seinfeld pussymiestro, Sider or Marzy the stud ofcourse, but yeah, you get the thousand mile stare after being on SBR for a while.. can't help that
    Hahahaha

First 123456 ... Last