View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    BoxingHandicaper
    BoxingHandicaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    that's all? -550 me thinks
    Ok if u think mayweather is -550, ur honestly the dumbest person on here lol. Its gonna be even odds genius and canelo should be favored dumbass lol

ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingHandicaper View Post
    Finally some sight of life form!!!!! Lol. I run a boxing handicapping business by the way fellas and I hired jeff mayweather to be a part of my team ironically. Im a good friend if the mayweather's but floyd us taking this fight to make 60 million and the longer he waits, the better canelo gets n the worse he gets n hell get ko'd badly if he waits. Its now or never.
    Weird how you have a join date of about two seconds ago just to comment on my stuff as 'BoxingHandicapper'

BoxingHandicaper
    BoxingHandicaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    So pumped for this fight im pounding floyd prolly end up with around 5k on him he's paying @$1.80 ATM
    I also like tho over
    Ur gonna be one broke idiot lol. I have $10, 000 on canelo so far n will have $50, 000 by fight time

ArgyleStreet

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingHandicaper View Post
    Ur gonna be one broke idiot lol. I have $10, 000 on canelo so far n will have $50, 000 by fight time
    Do you really dislike Mayweather that much you had to start an (new)account?

ArgyleStreet

Oh... I'm getting trolled.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Canelo needs more fights. 2-3 more at least. Floyd only took this fight after seeing Canelos efforts in the Trout fight, and is licking his chops at the prospect of another easy payday

Mayweather Dec - Book that shit.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

To much speed. Canelo gets picked apart like a small peanut. Probably be a 60 million dollar fight for Floyd

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Floyd only took this fight after seeing Canelos efforts in the Trout fight,
    LOL.

Which excuse will the Mayweather haters go with after he easily defeats a fighter they thought he'd "DUCK"???

Canelo had to drop to 152 although he had a 25 pound weight advantage on fight night
    Canelo was too young and not ready for the fight, May should've waited another 3 years to give Canelo a better chance while he's almost 40
    Canelo lost to setup a big money rematch

Seriously shut ur mouths........ relax..... u'll get to jerk off to Pacquaio in November fightin an opponent "handpicked" for him, the LOSER of the Rios/Alvarado fight, lmao. hope Pac is awake for the fight n not still asleep, idiot posters

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam A trip to vegas for the fight and nfl finally you can't beat that. Will be a great fight. Hopefully Canelo represents for all the latinos.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

remember when the Mayweather nut danglers would trash Pacquiao for demanding catch weights? well Floyd fights Cotto @ 154. is recognized still as a belt holder at 154. but only took a unification with Canelo if it's held at 152...

let's see them spin this one.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    remember when the Mayweather nut danglers would trash Pacquiao for demanding catch weights? well Floyd fights Cotto @ 154. is recognized still as a belt holder at 154. but only took a unification with Canelo if it's held at 152...

yup and pac defenders would say "he callsthe shots"....well so does floyd...canelo might outweight floyd by 19 on fightnight....floyd didnt put a rehydration clause in which he could have .......is pac awake yet?....lolol@pac taking drug tests now when he didnt want them 4 years ago.....lol@jmm wanting a pac rematch 3 times and killing him...yet saying he wanted no part of a mayweather rematch

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

First of all, Mayweather is the undisputed PPV king, much like Oscar was in 2007. Pacman was more of the media and casual fan darling that faded after losing two in a row.

Canelo walks around at 170. Floyd could have made him fight at 147 for the biggest payday of his career but opted not to. The two sides met in the middle and that's fair, ultimately the best fight for boxing is happening so nobody should be talking any shit about either camp.

As an aside, I thought Trout beat Canelo on points just like Abril did over Rios. In both instances, the fighter with the meaningful power got the nod against the feather-fisted opponent who outboxed them.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    First of all, Mayweather is the undisputed PPV king, much like Oscar was in 2007. Pacman was more of the media and casual fan darling that faded after losing two in a row.

Canelo walks around at 170. Floyd could have made him fight at 147 for the biggest payday of his career but opted not to. The two sides met in the middle and that's fair, ultimately the best fight for boxing is happening so nobody should be talking any shit about either camp.

As an aside, I thought Trout beat Canelo on points just like Abril did over Rios. In both instances, the fighter with the meaningful power got the nod against the feather-fisted opponent who outboxed them.
    exactly...the cream always rises...floyd is the king...and pac got put to bed

its funny how in 2009 pac was claiming drug tests would weaken him and all this bs...now this year hes talking about "drug testing is good for boxing you never no what someone is doing"..lol

mirinquads

LOL.

Which excuse will the Mayweather haters go with after he easily defeats a fighter they thought he'd "DUCK"???

Canelo had to drop to 152 although he had a 25 pound weight advantage on fight night
    Canelo was too young and not ready for the fight, May should've waited another 3 years to give Canelo a better chance while he's almost 40
    Canelo lost to setup a big money rematch

Seriously shut ur mouths........ relax..... u'll get to jerk off to Pacquaio in November fightin an opponent "handpicked" for him, the LOSER of the Rios/Alvarado fight, lmao. hope Pac is awake for the fight n not still asleep, idiot posters
    Im a Mayweather fan, you complete imbecile. I dont play that, he is better then him, he is ducking him bullshit you other retarded "boxing fans" do. I just call and enjoy the fights. Mayweather is going to smash him.

mirinquads

Wow you two up there are the stereo typical boxing fans. What a penetrating sad sight. "Waaah he is better then him, he sells more ppvs." Who gives a penetrate, watch and enjoy the fighters for their craft. Rapid frothing-at-the-mouth retards like you give boxing fans a bad name.

This is why there is all these racial issues around boxing you just dont see elsewhere, because of mental midgets like you two.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iQon

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Im happy to see Canelo get beat. Hallelujah!

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

I had Trout ahead 114-113 also during the Canelo fight. The open scoring definitely made for a different fight though and may have made a difference to how anyone who had trout ahead got there. Canelo after round 8 essentially knew he had the fight won.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Either man by decision IMO... no KO in this fight.
    Canelo bigger and stronger but not nearly as accurate. Floyd could pot shot his way to victory as Canelo slowly tires. Mayweather isn't going to throw a bunch of jabs to find his target, he's going to launch that right, duck away and continue to pick him off.
    Canelo not nearly as busy either and doesn't cut the ring off as good as people think.
    Depending on the judging though, it could go either way by decision.

mirinquads

Canelo isnt active or skilled enough to beat him imo. I doubt he can make it a dirty fight and use his strength and size. Floyd is on another level. Better Cardio as well.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Canelo isnt active or skilled enough to beat him imo. I doubt he can make it a dirty fight and use his strength and size. Floyd is on another level. Better Cardio as well.
    Floyd will give a schooling, all depends on what the judges think

iQon

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    yup and pac defenders would say "he callsthe shots"....well so does floyd...canelo might outweight floyd by 19 on fightnight....floyd didnt put a rehydration clause in which he could have .......is pac awake yet?....lolol@pac taking drug tests now when he didnt want them 4 years ago.....lol@jmm wanting a pac rematch 3 times and killing him...yet saying he wanted no part of a mayweather rematch

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

mirinquads

^lol

redmk4tt
    redmk4tt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

The online betting Web site Bovada.lv has set the early odds at Mayweather-280 and Alvarez+220

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

finally a Mayweather fight i'm excited to watch, have not been eager to see a Mayweather fight since his fights against Hatton and De la Hoya in 2007

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    finally a Mayweather fight i'm excited to watch, have not been eager to see a Mayweather fight since his fights against Hatton and De la Hoya in 2007
    that Delahoya fight might have been one of the worst fights i ever saw. Both guys should have lost that night.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

mayweather by decision....nothing to see here fellas...just a bunch of idiots who still "care" about boxing.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Yea Mayweather by dec. It is the norm here. Glad this fight is going down. As much as I like Canelo, he isn't ready to win this sort of fight yet.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Pretty Boy @ -280 is a gift.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

is there a line better than Floyd -260 right now

bobby heenan
    Update your status

do you have nothing to add or say except a gif from a show thats fanbase are brainless imbeciles....god the office is some of the most mindless television ive ever seen....its like the perfect example of a show the has brainwashed america....and again you have nothing to say to refute what ive said

floyd fans dont have to spin anything.....pacs defenders claimed "pac calls the shots...he is the draw"....well by that admission floyd calls the shots...floyd didnt drain oscar down to 147 or cotto below 154....but who cares now....its been done and floyd can do what he wants...floyd didnt take a catchweight fight at 154 for a vacant title against a guy who had no business fighting for it like pac did against margarito...he fought the man at 154-oscar...and took a belt from cotto who many saw as a legit 154 champ......when was margarito ever a legit 154 champ? when pac fought cotto he had to bring him down...floyd went and met him at a comfortable weight.....for canelo to get the floyd fight he should have come to him at 147 where floyd is most comfy....canelo asked for the 152 and floyd said "heres your bone kid"....pac was a legit 147 lber when he made cotto lose an extra couple of pounds for nothing really......canelo actually asked floyd for 152...thats what you dont realize.....you are too stupid to realize that....because floyd would have said 147 or no fight.....and canelo said ill meet you sort of halfway(sort of like pac could never meet floyd halfway on anything because arum was scared to lose his cashcow against the guy that left him to become a superstar)....anyways....pac got put to sleep with a second left in a round...and hell be fighting brandon rios....so i dont really know what your argument was to begin with.....

oh yayyy! pac will be on jimmy kimmel again...hes the 2nd most recognized name in boxing!!!! cool guys....lets be real....pacs days has a superstar/darling of the game are over.....floyd will continue to be the biggest name in the sport

like i said....remember when pac fans were crying about floyd making outrageous drug testing demands and saying "why should he take extra tests and cave into floyds demands"....making gay claims like "drawing blood will weaken me" and arguing over cutoff dates.....yet these days a two time in a row loser like pac is talking about how drug testing is good for the sport and how you never know what someone might be doing.....the only people ever spinning any bullshit was pac and arum......if you ever defended pac against the weight draining claim....the only people pointing out the hypocrisy in floyd defenders now are the only ones who were defending pac at the time these same accusations were made...and in reality it makes those people just as guilty of hypocrisy.....you cant tell me any guy defending pac by saying "pac calls the shots...hes the smaller guy coming up he can demand whatever he wants" cant understand the same reason floyd would meet canelo at 152? .....you just cant appreciate floyd and thats that
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-04-13 at 01:05 AM.

mirinquads

^How can so much shit come from one imbeciles fingers? I'm impressed you have the mental capacity to type so many words, even though they don't make a lot of sense. But in short, shut the penetrate up.

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    is there a line better than Floyd -260 right now
    Well the greek seems to be very generous still offering Floyd for -230. Quite off market. Maybe Wally has some inside informations.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

you just cant appreciate floyd and thats that

iQon

do you have nothing to add or say except a gif from a show thats fanbase are brainless imbeciles....god the office is some of the most mindless television ive ever seen....its like the perfect example of a show the has brainwashed america....and again you have nothing to say to refute what ive said

floyd fans dont have to spin anything.....pacs defenders claimed "pac calls the shots...he is the draw"....well by that admission floyd calls the shots...floyd didnt drain oscar down to 147 or cotto below 154....but who cares now....its been done and floyd can do what he wants...floyd didnt take a catchweight fight at 154 for a vacant title against a guy who had no business fighting for it like pac did against margarito...he fought the man at 154-oscar...and took a belt from cotto who many saw as a legit 154 champ......when was margarito ever a legit 154 champ? when pac fought cotto he had to bring him down...floyd went and met him at a comfortable weight.....for canelo to get the floyd fight he should have come to him at 147 where floyd is most comfy....canelo asked for the 152 and floyd said "heres your bone kid"....pac was a legit 147 lber when he made cotto lose an extra couple of pounds for nothing really......canelo actually asked floyd for 152...thats what you dont realize.....you are too stupid to realize that....because floyd would have said 147 or no fight.....and canelo said ill meet you sort of halfway(sort of like pac could never meet floyd halfway on anything because arum was scared to lose his cashcow against the guy that left him to become a superstar)....anyways....pac got put to sleep with a second left in a round...and hell be fighting brandon rios....so i dont really know what your argument was to begin with.....

oh yayyy! pac will be on jimmy kimmel again...hes the 2nd most recognized name in boxing!!!! cool guys....lets be real....pacs days has a superstar/darling of the game are over.....floyd will continue to be the biggest name in the sport

like i said....remember when pac fans were crying about floyd making outrageous drug testing demands and saying "why should he take extra tests and cave into floyds demands"....making gay claims like "drawing blood will weaken me" and arguing over cutoff dates.....yet these days a two time in a row loser like pac is talking about how drug testing is good for the sport and how you never know what someone might be doing.....the only people ever spinning any bullshit was pac and arum......if you ever defended pac against the weight draining claim....the only people pointing out the hypocrisy in floyd defenders now are the only ones who were defending pac at the time these same accusations were made...and in reality it makes those people just as guilty of hypocrisy.....you cant tell me any guy defending pac by saying "pac calls the shots...hes the smaller guy coming up he can demand whatever he wants" cant understand the same reason floyd would meet canelo at 152? .....you just cant appreciate floyd and thats that
    Are you ok, guy? Get it out.

Feel better now?

Stopped reading when you said Manny forced Cotto below 154. Considering Cotto never even fought over 147 before he fought Pacauiao, you don't have much of an argument. So I'll just assume the rest of that novel is littered with more bullshit.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

these boxing posters are miserable, no humor, old fogies. old men who would slob on Floyd's hog for the fun of it. weird stuff.

First 123 Last