• 0 0%
    bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Are you ok, guy? Get it out.

Feel better now?

Stopped reading when you said Manny forced Cotto below 154. Considering Cotto never even fought over 147 before he fought Pacauiao, you don't have much of an argument. So I'll just assume the rest of that novel is littered with more bullshit.
    it was a typo...i meant margarito.......but the reality is pac did make cotto lose an extra 2lbs....you can find a fault in what i said and run with it and act like you are on a pedestal....but the fact is you dont have much to say...my argument remains the same....you just dont have much to say...floyd fans dont have to spin shit....hes the p4p king...the biggest name and draw in the sport...he can do whatever he likes....it was canelo who asked for 152 rather than having to go all the way down to 147....floyd didnt demand 152

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Yeah, ok. It was a "typo". He tried to "bring Margarito down to 147" for a 154 pound belt. What a buffoon. Instead of conceding that you were wrong, you backtrack and dig an even deeper hole for yourself.

I skimmed through your Mayweather romance novel; all you did was take Floyd's words and regurgitated them.

Problem is you're so clueless that you're taking them out of context and look like a jackass.

Keep up the hard work, chief. Maybe Floyd will put you on the payroll one day.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    ...but the fact is you dont have much to say...my argument remains the same....you just dont have much to say...
    can't make this shit up..

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Yeah, ok. It was a "typo". He tried to "bring Margarito down to 147" for a 154 pound belt. What a buffoon. Instead of conceding that you were wrong, you backtrack and dig an even deeper hole for yourself.

I skimmed through your Mayweather romance novel; all you did was take Floyd's words and regurgitated them.

Problem is you're so clueless that you're taking them out of context and look like a jackass.

Keep up the hard work, chief. Maybe Floyd will put you on the payroll one day.

dude you are a \*\*\*\*\*\* of the highest order....yes i made an honest mistake between typing margs and cottos name...wow...jump on it and act like a tough guy

look at you....you are such a pussy that the minure floyd signs a fight your \*\*\*\*\*\* ass believes he wont ever take...you have to call him a hypocrite....

listen bitch....floyd just took a fight everyone wants to see....the biggest fight that can be made.....and hers your sorry ass(in a fight not mentioning pacquiao) trying to shit on it.....get a grip.....nobody cares what weight it is...everyone wants to see it

like i said....when manny pac couldnt meet a simple demand of a blood test...it ruined a mega fight.......he pussed out.....a catchweight has never ruined a floyd mayweather fight.....

you are a fuckin loser

im far from clueless...who gives two penetrates if any of floyds fans look like hypocrites....hes giving them the best fight they can ask for....and even now he looks like 1/4 the hypocrite pac and his \*\*\*\*\*\* fans look like

gimme a break man.....pac is almost irrelevant...in a year hell be begging floyd "ican i still get that 40 mil....actually ill take half that....can i still get 20"
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-04-13 at 09:33 PM.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Free money? Yes please

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

lol
    Last edited by iQon; 06-05-13 at 11:35 AM.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Canelo wins via decision. Floyd gets knocked down multiple times but finishes the fight.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Nonsensical words
    Okay, if Mayweather, as you claim, isn't both a chicken for not fighting Pacquiao and Gayweather for being a gay coward, please explain these 2 pictures to me

One in which he is quite clearly a chicken man, and the other, where he is caught fornicating with another man (Justin Bieber no less.)

vicshap
    vicshap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

there's a pic I didn't need to see. out!

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ArgyleStreet View Post
    Yayaya in before "he doesn't fight anyone good"

Marquez, Mosley and Oscar are all on his record sheet. And to anyone who hasn't seen him destroy Gatti, do yourself a favor and browse for it.
    All way past prime mate. Not hating. Just stating facts. Floyd is a great boxer and was warrior early in his career. But his ability to get top notch fighters on their downswing is impeccable. Not saying that he wouldn't have won all of those fights, but probably not as easily. Wish he would put on a bit of weight and fight Martinez at middle. That would cement his legacy for me.

And the Pacman argument is null and void. Pac would have never stood a chance against Mayweather. He is too big and skillful for the little hurricane.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    All way past prime mate. Not hating. Just stating facts. Floyd is a great boxer and was warrior early in his career. But his ability to get top notch fighters on their downswing is impeccable. Not saying that he wouldn't have won all of those fights, but probably not as easily. Wish he would put on a bit of weight and fight Martinez at middle. That would cement his legacy for me.

And the Pacman argument is null and void. Pac would have never stood a chance against Mayweather. He is too big and skillful for the little hurricane.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post

he got oscar at the perfect time....it was the best he could do....floyd had what 3 ppv fights under his belt at the time none of which were huge.....it was the perfect storm and a fight he had been trying to land....he was begging arum to make the fight and arum told him hed lose money and it wouldnt sell....he wasnt able to get the fight till he broke free of arum/top rank.......he had been trying to get a shane fight for years too.....theres a postfight clip of mosley being asked by merchant about floyd....shane said he had a tooth problem and was probably going to take a vacation.....there was a point where floyd was all risk no reward for shane because shane was a bigger name......theres alot of politics and money making sense to the boxing game...in a perfect world wed get to see these guys all fight each other in their primes....but it doesnt always work that way...i mean wouldnt you have loved to see calzaghe fight bhop and roy in their primes??? but it doesnt always work that way......and sure marquez isnt as young as wed like....but i think hes proven hes still good enough to hang with anyone(and he can further prove that against bradley).........you can harp on floyd all you want....but he cant simply make a fight if its not there at the right time......you can bet he would have fought cotto earlier too if he could have....but do you think arum was going to let floyd get to cotto?? when cotto was earning him alot of money??

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Mayweather

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    yay another mayweather by decision...cant wait...fk mayweather and his promo co...yeah hes good, great even...but boxing is fkd and its almost reached wwe status with the officiating...anyone watch love rosado? what a joke, guy tested positive for substance too...WHATEVER YOU DO...STREAM THE PPV DONT PAY! thank me later...
    lol too easy...hope everyone made some dough
    Last edited by NrmlCurvSurfr; 09-15-13 at 12:17 AM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingHandicaper View Post
    Canelo by decision, u were close lol

First 123