View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Mayweather(44-0) VS Saul 'Canelo" Alvarez(42-0) Sept.14th at MGM

Fight is official and will be on Sept.14th at the MGM grand. Going to be Floyds most exciting opponent since Cotto. I see a Mayweather vs Cotto type of fight with it going to decision. I predict it will be a split decision for Mayweather and will be controversial. Making a rematch to settle it. In the rematch Mayweather goes down by KO late in the 9th.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be a good fight. I'm excited and glad it's coming soon. I think Mayweather will prevail by unanimous decision.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Mayweather vs Canelo Sept 14th!

Biggest fight in boxing in a long time.
    Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez Sept 14th.

Should be a great fight.
    Best pound-for-pound fighter vs the young start who is suppose to become the best.

DONT MISS OUT!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...031719899.html

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Are the odds up yet?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I would guess Mayweather at -350 maybe(?)

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I was waiting for this one.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Looking forward to this

ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather rolls.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

Thought maybe -300 but you may be right

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Will be a great night! (Hopefully everyone makes money and enjoys a great modern day fight!)

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Mayweather -anything

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This would be a great time to take a retirement plan fall. Money might be rich as shit already, but why not?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I dont know if he would win anyway, definitely if this is a KO Canelo wins

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

yay another mayweather by decision...cant wait...fk mayweather and his promo co...yeah hes good, great even...but boxing is fkd and its almost reached wwe status with the officiating...anyone watch love rosado? what a joke, guy tested positive for substance too...WHATEVER YOU DO...STREAM THE PPV DONT PAY! thank me later...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

-300 or -350 is nothing

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

that's all? -550 me thinks

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Who?

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Who?
    obviously not a boxing fan...

ArgyleStreet

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    yay another mayweather by decision...cant wait...fk mayweather and his promo co...yeah hes good, great even...but boxing is fkd and its almost reached wwe status with the officiating...anyone watch love rosado? what a joke, guy tested positive for substance too...WHATEVER YOU DO...STREAM THE PPV DONT PAY! thank me later...
    I don't understand peoples hatred for Floyd besides jealousy. Being a fan of the sport I can only imagine everyone who hates on him is a casual fan or not a fan of the sport really. His technique is far better than anyone else and is a dream for a defensive student to watch. His work ethic is above anyone else in the sport and it shows everytime he is in the ring.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by ArgyleStreet View Post
    I don't understand peoples hatred for Floyd besides jealousy. Being a fan of the sport I can only imagine everyone who hates on him is a casual fan or not a fan of the sport really. His technique is far better than anyone else and is a dream for a defensive student to watch. His work ethic is above anyone else in the sport and it shows everytime he is in the ring.
    no jealousy ..floyd is the best boxer walking the planet right now...but he promotes "rigged" fights and only fights people that have "earned" the right to a big payday...showtime lost money on his last fight, probably hoping they would make it back by touting future fights...at this point hes selling a brand, not a competitive fight, mayweather might be a better businessman than a fighter, which is saying a lot...if you want a competitive fight, dont expect mayweather to be involved...ide rather watch garcia matthysse

ArgyleStreet

no jealousy ..floyd is the best boxer walking the planet right now...but he promotes "rigged" fights and only fights people that have "earned" the right to a big payday...showtime lost money on his last fight, probably hoping they would make it back by touting future fights...at this point hes selling a brand, not a competitive fight, mayweather might be a better businessman than a fighter, which is saying a lot...if you want a competitive fight, dont expect mayweather to be involved...ide rather watch garcia matthysse
    With the exception of Pacquioa, who Floyd would still beat, who in his career would you have liked Floyd to fight that he didn't/hasn't?

NrmlCurvSurfr

With the exception of Pacquioa, who Floyd would still beat, who in his career would you have liked Floyd to fight that he didn't/hasn't?
    I dont know if anyone cant beat floyd at this time...thats not my point tho, he is the best and I dont know if anyone can beat him...Im looking at the big picture tho...floyd is a major promoter, hes promoting these joke fights, and people gobble them up because its a "mayweather promotion"....all Im saying is floyd is all hype at this point...people watch his fights because they want to see him, not because its going to be a close fight...

ArgyleStreet

I dont know if anyone cant beat floyd at this time...thats not my point tho, he is the best and I dont know if anyone can beat him...Im looking at the big picture tho...floyd is a major promoter, hes promoting these joke fights, and people gobble them up because its a "mayweather promotion"....all Im saying is floyd is all hype at this point...people watch his fights because they want to see him, not because its going to be a close fight...
    Theres a reason why its not a close fight.

ArgyleStreet

Theres a reason why its not a close fight.
    Yayaya in before "he doesn't fight anyone good"

Marquez, Mosley and Oscar are all on his record sheet. And to anyone who hasn't seen him destroy Gatti, do yourself a favor and browse for it.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I think Canelo will pull it off

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Heard Mayweather opened at -250 in Vegas. Too low.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Wished It was mayweather -180 ish. I would pound the shit out of mayweather.

I am so excited!!! Mayweather never ducks!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

So pumped for this fight im pounding floyd prolly end up with around 5k on him he's paying @$1.80 ATM
    I also like tho over

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I guess you guys talking about odds didn't read the article OP posted, Mayweather will be around -250.

I'm surprised they're doing a catchweight, as Floyd's team have taken real pride in ridiculing Pacquiao for doing the same thing "'dis motta fukkin' BITCH fightin' people at CATCWEIGHTS!" - Roger Mayweather, and that sentiment has been echoed by every member of the team for every Pac fight at a catchweight. I liked that Floyd's team were at least boxing purists in that regard, but now they look like a bunch of jankholes.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Canelo is probably 2-3 years away from truly being able to pull off the victory imo. Don't like that Canelo will have to get down to 152 for it. That is going to be slightly draining for him along with the fact that he already only fights 1/3rd of each round or less. Going to be tough to win rounds from mayweather doing that. I predict Mayweather by unanimous decision but can't discount Canelo's power. You just never know!

BoxingHandicaper
    BoxingHandicaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are u kidding me??? Does anyone in here know anything about boxing??? The odds are going to be very close to even AND canelo is going to dominate floyd. I laugh so hard when I see u guys thinking floyd is gonna win. I don't feel like lecturing u guys but let me ask, how do u expect floyd to win exactly? ? Canelo is too big n strong and can walk thru floyd and touch him with the jab when he wants! Floyd Sr even knows n says canelo will win and doesn't want the fight yo happen. Come on guys, use common sense. Floyd is the past after this bout. Canelo is the future! The only fighter that will ever beat canelo is a very polished southpaw!

BoxingHandicaper

Mayweather rolls.
    Mayweather rolls? U should seriously be embarassed of yourself. U know canelo throws faster combinations than floyd right?? Wait, floyd never throws a combination lol

BoxingHandicaper

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I dont know if he would win anyway, definitely if this is a KO Canelo wins
    Finally some sight of life form!!!!! Lol. I run a boxing handicapping business by the way fellas and I hired jeff mayweather to be a part of my team ironically. Im a good friend if the mayweather's but floyd us taking this fight to make 60 million and the longer he waits, the better canelo gets n the worse he gets n hell get ko'd badly if he waits. Its now or never.

BoxingHandicaper

Canelo by decision, u were close lol

123 Last