Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I like verdum by decision +500 these brazilians go easy

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    actual age and fight age is 2 different things...Nog has been thru war...his fight age is senior citizen status...werdum on the other hand is right in his prime...
    You mean like this?

"Not saying you're wrong about how late into their careers they are"

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Patatos And potatoes

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Nog by KO/TKO +1025?

Not Werdum by sub -337??
    Just took Nog KO. Should be closer to +400 I think.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You mean like this?

"Not saying you're wrong about how late into their careers they are"
    i think Nog is at the end of his career (and has been for a few yrs now) and Werdum is right smack in the highlight of his...at this stage of the game, IMO, Werdum is fighting the better comp and doing better against that comp whereas Big Nog is staying relevant right now by beating the bottom feeders of the division...

Beelzebubzy

Nog by ko is not likely here. His last ko was chinless schaub while he had a leg injury can't recall any other ko in his career
    fab has a great chin IMO and has less miles

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 5 mma pound for pound ????? Anyone?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    i think Nog is at the end of his career (and has been for a few yrs now) and Werdum is right smack in the highlight of his...at this stage of the game, IMO, Werdum is fighting the better comp and doing better against that comp whereas Big Nog is staying relevant right now by beating the bottom feeders of the division...
    That's great bro, but what does it have to do with what I said?

Also, Werdum's two UFC wins are against Russow and Big Country; not exactly world-beaters.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Nog by ko is not likely here. His last ko was chinless schaub while he had a leg injury can't recall any other ko in his career
    I feel like Werdum's been rocked or dropped by almost every good fighter he's faced, and yes, it's not likely Nog gets the KO, but that's the beauty of a +1000 line. I think it happens 15-20% of the time, so there should be some value there in my opinion. Nog is really good at catching people leaning into power shots, and although Werdum should be the better striker (or possibly even better in every area), I think this fight is closer than the odds suggest. I really like Nog by decision, too.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

That's great bro, but what does it have to do with what I said?

Also, Werdum's two UFC wins are against Russow and Big Country; not exactly world-beaters.
    Never doubt the Big Country.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Fight starts round 2, -250.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Despite the fact Nog is durable as fukk, the styles matching up, and this fight not looking like it ends in round one with good probability, I'd really be interested in hearing how some people here find value in any kind of decision play?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Nog and Werdum are homebooiz, maybe they will go easy on each other somewhat. They can both gas a bit if they grapple early I suppose. And Nog is hard to finish, even on the decline. Also it's in Brazil, which is extra super honour magic powers to both, not wanting to get smashed in front of the home town and lose hespect.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I think you are wrong. Who is saying it is likley anyway? It was +1025, of course it isn't likely. But what other methods you see Nog winning by? Sub? doubtful. Decision? Sure I guess he could win that way, but it is 5 rounds and these are HWs. Werdum does have a good chin. But he was put on his ass by Fedor. Nog has to rely on his hands more these days as there are better wrestlers and more widely practiced BJJ. He sort of has that old man strength. When he has hit fighters lately, they are feeling it. Mir did all he could to survive, was brutalized by Nog on the feet. Yet he went 3 rounds taking some hard punches from DC. If Nog wins, it is probably by TKO/KO or a favorable close decision. It will be a MT vs. Boxing fight. Nog is good at getting inside, and his chin isn't as gone as people think.

Beelzebubzy

Md stated that +400 which states a 20% chance which I don't agree with hence my unlikely term

8-12% seems more likely including cuts an injuries. Plus we have seen nog go for subs when others are rocked ie Mir 2
    The more this stays in the pocket the more leg kicks werdum will throw.
    I am on fight starts round 2 at -250.
    Both will have "a ton of respect for each other" so I think the feeling out process is greater than 75%

so yes I got my pennis on nog by ko.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Md stated that +400 which states a 20% chance which I don't agree with hence my unlikely term

8-12% seems more likely including cuts an injuries. Plus we have seen nog go for subs when others are rocked ie Mir 2
    The more this stays in the pocket the more leg kicks werdum will throw.
    I am on fight starts round 2 at -250.
    Both will have "a ton of respect for each other" so I think the feeling out process is greater than 75%

so yes I got my pennis on nog by ko.
    Going for the sub vs. Mir isn't a factor to me. Mir is an American BJJ practitioner and rival to Nog. Nog went for a sub to simply prove a point and have bragging rights....didn't turn out well for him. But in the same situation he would never do that to a guy like Werdum, who he respects. Plus he has learned his lesson...the hard way.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

I got my pennis on nog by ko.
    i thought your pennis liked em skinny and white; more like jake shields.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i thought your pennis liked em skinny and white; more like jake shields.
    Nah that phaget is a Manlet I like them bigger

go check it niqqa

oops forgot to switch to my dfc account

Grabaka
    Update your status

LOL

Sacrelicious

I believe Werdum ITD +100 was the correct play here, I took it a week ago, that being said, it is around -170 now...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I believe Werdum ITD +100 was the correct play here, I took it a week ago, that being said, it is around -170 now...
    fight itd -130 ftw

Grabaka
    Update your status

fight itd -130 ftw

Sacrelicious

This one just opened yesterday I believe, don't know how I missed it: Werdum KO +160.

Sacrelicious

fight itd -130 ftw
    Unreal.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

jesus christ

Sacrelicious

Hedging with Nog Sub +1180.

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Took Over 1.5 Rds Silva/High (-120). Feel Silva decision or Silva finish are most likely outcomes as told by the lines but will this be over under 7.5 min? High is the guy to attempt futile TDs enough to stall it out - I really like this play.

Will probably make a small play on T.Silva. I'm not going to be a jackass and analyze all tapes - when you got 2 sluggers as heavy handed as these I think fading a heavy fav alright.

Not touching Nog/Werdum. Werdum is as awkward and plodding as Nog is old/used - it's a wash. The argument about Werdum outstriking Nelson is null as Werdum's size advantage constituted the majority of that beatdown. Line seems well set, if I do anything would be small on either in (T)KO/ITD prop

MD

Quote Originally Posted by eligibletackle View Post
    Took Over 1.5 Rds Silva/High (-120). Feel Silva decision or Silva finish are most likely outcomes as told by the lines but will this be over under 7.5 min? High is the guy to attempt futile TDs enough to stall it out - I really like this play.

Will probably make a small play on T.Silva. I'm not going to be a jackass and analyze all tapes - when you got 2 sluggers as heavy handed as these I think fading a heavy fav alright.

Not touching Nog/Werdum. Werdum is as awkward and plodding as Nog is old/used - it's a wash. The argument about Werdum outstriking Nelson is null as Werdum's size advantage constituted the majority of that beatdown. Line seems well set, if I do anything would be small on either in (T)KO/ITD prop
    Unreal. This guy's legit guys. He and Whipton are going to take the bookies for all they're worth.

eligibletackle

huh? kindly simplify your response since I can't detect sarcasm over the world wide web. I'm ok at detect your subpar and overtly obtuse capping skills though

MD

Quote Originally Posted by eligibletackle View Post
    huh? kindly simplify your response since I can't detect sarcasm over the world wide web. I'm ok at detect your subpar and overtly obtuse capping skills though

You literally think that Werdum didn't totally butcher and clearly out-strike Nelson, and that it was only because he was "bigger", ignoring the fact that despite Werdum's reach and height advantage, Nelson had a weight class on him. You are a handicapping wizard.

I bet Kongo wishes his reach edge had worked out so well against Roy.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

You literally think that Werdum didn't totally butcher and clearly out-strike Nelson, and that it was only because he was "bigger", ignoring the fact that despite Werdum's reach and height advantage, Nelson had a weight class on him. You are a handicapping wizard.

I bet Kongo wishes his reach edge had worked out so well against Roy.
    Your posts literally lower IQ points

eligibletackle

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Let's discuss T. Silva for R. Cavalcante -- I'm a bit surprised everyone's on Rafael.

Of course he's extremely powerful -- but he's VERY slow. I think Silva has a good chance of beating him on speed and aggression alone.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Let's discuss T. Silva for R. Cavalcante -- I'm a bit surprised everyone's on Rafael.

Of course he's extremely powerful -- but he's VERY slow. I think Silva has a good chance of beating him on speed and aggression alone.
    Incorrect, methinks.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I'm probably just going to play NOT goes distance. They're both bangers. Odds are high someone's going DOWN.

First 12345 ... Last