NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol king mo fell in slow motion. should be called king slo mo.

it would have been great if newton locked up that rear naked. first tko and sub in the same fight.

Second one, Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia came first.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Live and learn indeed. Drop me a PM some time and I'll give you some free advice. People here have helped me progress my gambling game in the past, no problem doing the same for others. You're going to need serious discipline if you hope to be successful in the future, though. That was a huge lapse in judgement.
    That seems very douche to me. You offer free advice to me and now free advice to Sacrelicious......meaning you think you better than us. You don't know me, for you to assume you better than me in mma wagering without any proof is very douche. My advice to you is be humble, don't assume you better than everyone else.

I respect Jesus waaaay more who when 0-19 than you. Jesus make the picks, backup with $$$ amount and put his money where he mouth is. You are nothing but air, you are a Jr Luca Fury at best. Make your picks with $$$ amount, win or lose, I respect you more than your air bet wins.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

gigaouts coming HARD

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hit this last night boyz #winnerz

161925727-1 2/20/13 6:20pm $500.00 $775,000.00 $775,500.00 Win 2/21/13 10:30pm Bellator Fighting 2202 Emanuel Newton wins by Spinning Back-Fist KO in Round 1 +155000 * vs King Mo

The bastards aren't paying up though, apparently their "maximum payout" is $100,000. Gonna ask my boi Punisher if he wants to take the case and give him 20% of the winningz should we win in court.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Why do you want to see a fighters head bounce off the mat?
    I don't like to see fighter's heads bounce off of the mat. I like to see douchebag fighter's heads bounce off of the mat.

This is the same reason why I had no problem with Hendo dropping that final bomb on Mike Bisping's unconscious face.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

161925727-1 2/20/13 6:20pm $500.00 $775,000.00 $775,500.00 Win 2/21/13 10:30pm Bellator Fighting 2202 Emanuel Newton wins by Spinning Back-Fist KO in Round 1 +155000 * vs King Mo

The bastards aren't paying up though, apparently their "maximum payout" is $100,000. Gonna ask my boi Punisher if he wants to take the case and give him 20% of the winningz should we win in court.
    you got me for a sec

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Better cut me in, or I'm going to let the UFC know that you're betting on your own sport again.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Your point is you can make fabrication big bet but a dummy could cross reference you with site that keep track of line movement. This kind of fabrication might get pass by a 2 yr old.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

gigaouts sharp as a tac

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

seriously tho, where's Gabe at?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Bs V you played not king mo by omoplata at -1200000000 and made six cents

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    seriously tho, where's Gabe at?
    shari banned him

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Your point is you can make fabrication big bet but a dummy could cross reference you with site that keep track of line movement. This kind of fabrication might get pass by a 2 yr old.
    you trying to say that my betslip aint legit homie? Do I need to get my boii Big Pun to take this to Strasbourg?

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    shari banned him

trying to get him unbanned right now

it's not going so well

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    trying to get him unbanned right now

it's not going so well
    haha tell em he's a changed Armenia-man!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Tell them hes super lazy to make another account but we want him back. Tell em we are willing to give Fernster.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by flickavic View Post
    My best card in a long time. Lets continue with espn and showtime boxing along with of course UFC.
    hats off to you...my very first bellator, tailed blindly and swept up...bet small to win 2u on Newton...nice one to hit!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

That seems very douche to me. You offer free advice to me and now free advice to Sacrelicious......meaning you think you better than us. You don't know me, for you to assume you better than me in mma wagering without any proof is very douche. My advice to you is be humble, don't assume you better than everyone else.

I respect Jesus waaaay more who when 0-19 than you. Jesus make the picks, backup with $$$ amount and put his money where he mouth is. You are nothing but air, you are a Jr Luca Fury at best. Make your picks with $$$ amount, win or lose, I respect you more than your air bet wins.
    Yes, that's how a gambling discussion forum works. Anyone who gives gambling advice is just doing it because they think they're better than the other person. On a gambling forum.

Also, I don't care if you respect me. No offence, but I have a bit too much to do with my day to concern myself with the local degens.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Second one, Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia came first.
    Bader/Ortiz.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Good ones fellas.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Surprised nobody yet mentioned the obvious similarity of

Overeem's and Mo's DOWN-falls...

BOTH
    intentionally & disdainfully ignorant of or concerned in any way with their opponent's skill-set/game-plan...leading to

their stupidly show-boating with their hands down at their sides...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-22-13 at 11:32 PM.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Anyone who gives gambling advice is just doing it because they think they're better than the other person. On a gambling forum.
    I think only you and a very few thinks that way,"I am better than you". Other poster similar give their pick and lean on fights, I doubt they think,"I am better than you altitude".

Also, I don't care if you respect me. No offence, but I have a bit too much to do with my day to concern myself with the local degens.
    I believe you! phewww we finally agree on something. But you are part of the community, you among yours peer. I doubt your peers respect your air bet. If you say you don't care whether your peers respect you or not, than what is the point of you being here?

MD

I think only you and a very few thinks that way,"I am better than you". Other poster similar give their pick and lean on fights, I doubt they think,"I am better than you altitude".

I believe you! phewww we finally agree on something. But you are part of the community, you among yours peer. I doubt your peers respect your air bet. If you say you don't care whether your peers respect you or not, than what is the point of you being here?
    You're missing the point. If giving gambling advice means that I think I'm better than the recipient of the advice, then not only must this forum have the most arrogant user base of all time, but then I can't even have a "I'm better than you" attitude, because I get advice from others on a regular basis.

You are not "my peer". You are a degenerate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sacrelicious

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

You're missing the point. If giving gambling advice means that I think I'm better than the recipient of the advice, then not only must this forum have the most arrogant user base of all time, but then I can't even have a "I'm better than you" attitude, because I get advice from others on a regular basis.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

My bad! I just a mma gambler that why I am here, I not an elitist like you. Yes I agree I am not your peer. I am shooting a goal so I don't bet so much like a degenerate and don't want to bet peanuts either. I wan to be perfect like you, same unit size and same amount of money on each fight.

What is your perfect unit size, sir?

And congrats to you finding Sacrelicious. He wants to learn and you want to teach. It cool.

MD

My bad! I just a mma gambler that why I am here, I not an elitist like you. Yes I agree I am not your peer. I am shooting a goal so I don't bet so much like a degenerate and don't want to bet peanuts either. I wan to be perfect like you, same unit size and same amount of money on each fight.

And congrats to you finding Sacrelicious. He wants to learn and you want to teach. It cool.
    No, you're just someone that complains about someone else giving out free advice on a gambling forum. Very elitist of me. The elitist side of me does lol @ your flat betting, though.

7 inches. 4 in girth.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Also lol @ flat bets. That's one way to get me to be elitist; bring up flat-betting.
    Flat betting is for Gs. It's what you have to do when no limits can contain you.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

flat betting? Not really familiar with that term.

I lol at the free advice. No one give free advice dude.
    A lawyer don't give free legal advice
    A professional better don't give free betting advice

Who give free legal advice? Someone who is not a lawyer.
    Who give free sport (mma) bet advice? A noob like you who think he is a king of capper.

And your lean/pick of Bryan Baker is spot on. He almost land 1 punch. You are such a effing noob.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

http://lifehacker.com/5895928/get-fr...ecom-no-really

Yeah, actually I do it all the time.

MD

flat betting? Not really familiar with that term.

I lol at the free advice. No one give free advice dude.

Who give free legal advice? Someone who is not a lawyer.
    Who give free sport (mma) bet advice? A noob like you who think he is a king of capper.

And your lean/pick of Bryan Baker is spot on. He almost land 1 punch. You are such a effing noob.
    I lost one moderate bet at +210. You have a losing record betting large on favourites and near-favourites. Giggy gonna get ya.

I'll add "flat betting" to the list of things you're not familiar with, along with "bankroll management" and "logic".

GigaOuts
    Update your status

I am not sure how much your moderate bet is but choosing a fighter lose that badly is an embarrassment. If they fight 10 times Bryan Baker might not even win 1 time.

Yes I lost like 7-10 big bet in a roll but it doesn't mean I am losing money. 14 months ago my bankrolls sit at 5g+, with mma betting and some poker I was able to get my bankroll up to 24g+. I been able to make a living of poker for 8yrs so I do know about bankroll management. I don't like to gamble, it make me very uncomfortable to wager more than $200 on a fight. It is more of my wife ideas, he doesn't want me to make peanuts in this mma thing. He want me to go big or go broke and get a job. Due to losing so many big bet last 8 months and cashout out 4g to paid some debt, my bankroll sit at 19g.

This ufc 157, I can not see any fight play out clearly. I don't see any value at all (I am sure there is value in this card). I likely have less than $500 on this card. I am not a degenerate, a degenerate is a person feel very uncomfortable after a big lost and need to chase it back. I can walk away from a big lost.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yeah, actually I do it all the time.
    UFC 157, who you got? which 3 fights or more you feel confident and have value?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

UFC 157, who you got? which 3 fights or more you feel confident and have value?

Who is fighting?

MD

I am not a degenerate, a degenerate is a person feel very uncomfortable after a big lost and need to chase it back. I can walk away from a big lost.
    Like that time when you lost a large bet on Tibau (which was a terrible bet, if you want to go that route), and immediately decided to chase it by putting a large bet on Maia?

It is more of my wife ideas, he doesn't want me to make peanuts in this mma thing. He want me to go big or go broke and get a job.
    Explains a lot. So, what's your perfect unit size, bro?

First ... 23456 Last