proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Anyone else really liking Grispi? Ogle obviously has all of the intangible advantages here but the talent gap is large enough to overcome that more often than not, in my opinion. This kind of feels like one of those times that I lost money on Steve Cantwell, though. LOL.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by eligibletackle View Post
    just gonna come out and say it - I'm not sure I get the Swanson love. Will play Poirer

Public perception of swanson has never been higher given this KO streak. I never buy in too much when a fighter hits stride like this all of a sudden (a/k/a why i don't bet on Pyle). Given that Swanson has the advantage w/ his fists it seem like no reason he'd put up a dissimilar performance. I think Poirer is more dynamic, athletic, and at the end of the day a guy you should just shut up take at dog odds when fighting the vast majority of 145lbers. Just don't think highly enough of Swanson to group him in that class of featherweights where I wouldn't play Poirer (+110)
    The feeling is mutual

Thor4140

Etin may be the highest odds i have ever saw in MMa with a guy who got brutally knocked out his last fight. These guys usually never do well. I could never lay those odds with him. Could be a good fade here.

Thor4140

Renan might be underestimating this kid McDonald. I wonder if he is gonna start running after two like Aldo did against Frankie. Be sad to see Michael get rip off because he has to chase him around the ring for three rounds because Renan like Aldo becomes afraid to get into a fight after tasting Michaels power.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Renan might be underestimating this kid McDonald. I wonder if he is gonna start running after two like Aldo did against Frankie. Be sad to see Michael get rip off because he has to chase him around the ring for three rounds because Renan like Aldo becomes afraid to get into a fight after tasting Michaels power.
    You're still bitter about that huh bra??? Aldo sure did a shit ton of damage to Edgar's face and body for someone who just "started running away" after two rounds... Hyoki got robbed against Guida, now that's a robbery. In the Aldo vs Edgar bout, Edgar clearly lost, and it is hilarious to see people like you straight deny it. As if the fight was lopsided in Frankie favor or something... Like Edgar was robbed against Aldo... Reminds me of people who deny we ever landed on the moon... Borderline delusional bra...

Frankie said himself that he keeps putting himself in close situations in his fights, and thus keeps losing close decisions... He fails to really engage anyone on the feet. Name one fight (except Maynard) where Edgar actually stays in the pocket and exchanges on the feet.... There is a difference between utilizing footwork and running away. If anyone "runs away" from a fight in the cage, it would be Edgar, not Aldo. Edgar gave Aldo props and said he was the better man that night, and you should too....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

In this interview (towards end) Riddle says again he plans to stand and bang with Mills as it would speak volumes, but if he's getting the shiit kicked out of him he will take him down! (Luke Barnatt asking the questions!):

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol I chuckled at Mayday's bit of comedy at start

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

The buttertooth-helwani is kinda annoying. But she is pretty hot indeed. Nice accent.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Cub didnt wanna be there!..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    The buttertooth-helwani is kinda annoying. But she is pretty hot indeed. Nice accent.
    yeah she's hot and got some banter as well! And yes, Gareth EEE Davies is a douche!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    You're still bitter about that huh bra??? Aldo sure did a shit ton of damage to Edgar's face and body for someone who just "started running away" after two rounds... Hyoki got robbed against Guida, now that's a robbery. In the Aldo vs Edgar bout, Edgar clearly lost, and it is hilarious to see people like you straight deny it. As if the fight was lopsided in Frankie favor or something... Like Edgar was robbed against Aldo... Reminds me of people who deny we ever landed on the moon... Borderline delusional bra...

Frankie said himself that he keeps putting himself in close situations in his fights, and thus keeps losing close decisions... He fails to really engage anyone on the feet. Name one fight (except Maynard) where Edgar actually stays in the pocket and exchanges on the feet.... There is a difference between utilizing footwork and running away. If anyone "runs away" from a fight in the cage, it would be Edgar, not Aldo. Edgar gave Aldo props and said he was the better man that night, and you should too....
    maybe u need to watch the fight again. there is no fight in round 4 and 5 if Frankie doesn't chase him down. Aldo lands one punch in the final seconds of round five and he wins the round in blind guys eyes because they were impressed that his foot bounce off the fence

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Sass + Nelson ITD @ 4+

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I approve. If she asked politely I would very likely let her give me a rimjob.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Wow, Triple H really let himself go after retiring from ring work in wrestling

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

92799846-1 2/16/2013 2:27 AM Money Line 115.00 100.00 Pregame Sports
    24105 C SWANSON -115 for Game
    92799849-1 2/16/2013 2:35 AM Money Line 30.00 54.00 Pregame Sports
    24109 C Diabate +180 for Game
    92799849-2 2/16/2013 2:35 AM Money Line 25.00 31.25 Pregame Sports
    24137 S NEDKOV +125 for Game
    wanted to wait on most these plays as long as possible but didn't realize the matches started so early.

Still gonna wait to play more on cub, hoping to get +odds on him when I wake up and will prob double up if not more.

Breakdown is pretty much what's been said here.. I haven't been overly impressed with poirer and I think a lot of people might have overlooked his fight with jason young too, which was less than impressive and the KZ and brookins matches he didn't look like no sharp either. Cub's been tearing it up lately with his hands (beautiful countering too which has been the most impressive aspect) and also has underrated grappling (especially when he's not reckless in scrambles like he was against lamas). Just a hard fight for the diamond to win imo and I hoping its not gonna be as close as the line reflects. Think cub's gonna get the clear cut UD or early blitz. Hope I'm not overlooking the diamond but I've liked this pick ever since the match up was made and the line is generous imo.

Don't really like the nedkov play, especially being his debut at 185..Prob a donk bet at +125, hoped it'd be better being in kong's homeland.

Sitting on jimmo too, think he might go up a tad. If he survives that 1st round onslaught he could dance around tehuna and possibly take the 2nd and 3rd. Saw someone got Jimoo by decision at +400 - fuckk you, ridiculous value haha, that'd be the play if I had the prop options.

Hoping castillo can get to +odds too then I might have to take him as well. Guy has really legit tdd when he's fresh and there's no doubt he is superior to sass in the stand up (danny's stand up has def evolved imo and is a bit underrated). Yet sass seems to always suck people down and danny hasn't fought a grappler with the style of sass so who knows, sass could get hte quick sub and get back on the hype train...

Might have to take a stab at santiago too just outta pure value, thinking +240 is getting worthy. Love the decision / distance plays I"m seeing on that one, I'd be very surprised if gunnar finishes and if I were on gunnar and had prop options it'd be by decision and nothing else.

Overall lots of dogs I'm liking and hopefully a couple will come through, prob taking a few too many tho. As long as cub does work it should be a good day.

GL tomorrow everyone - seems like a lot of people are on cub which makes me feel better! I'll be checking in here through dirty's account as we Q up some carne asada big dog style, peace

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha funny ending to this with the Tooth trying to give out free tickets and getting in trouble with security at the hotel...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Wow, Triple H really let himself go after retiring from ring work in wrestling
    hehe

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I've looked at the card up and down. Can't find anything worth Pounding!

Not confident in my wrastlers this card either.

Rooting for Mayday though.

Hope your tickets are cashed today boys.

flickavic
    Lets Go Skins !!!
    flickavic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Hey bro Jimmo by Dec. is up to +520

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by flickavic View Post
    Hey bro Jimmo by Dec. is up to +520
    Got me some of that at 5d (along with straight-up at +190)

Want some of that Nedkov +125 at Pinny too.,,

Anyone else having trouble getting into the UFC section of Pinnacle?...it's like the link (orange-triangle) for UFC is dead...(damn, i may have to settle for 5d +120)

i'm used to Pinny being down in general...but now it's just the UFC link...maybe the servers that handle UFC are "circuits overloaded" by degens trying to get their last-minute tickets in...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-16-13 at 10:32 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think Paul Sass may be the bet play on the card at his odds.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Crazy steam on tezuka.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Crazy steam on tezuka.
    Yeah, holy shit, hadn't noticed that. Lee must be puking or something.

I take back my email.

flickavic
    Lets Go Skins !!!

anyone get the facebook stream to work yet??

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yeah, holy shit, hadn't noticed that. Lee must be puking or something.

I take back my email.
    bovada has tezuka itd +650 (5dimes got hammered down to +315)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by flickavic View Post
    anyone get the facebook stream to work yet??
    4 more minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEVqaXda8JA

flickavic
    Lets Go Skins !!!

Lets get ready to RUUUUUMMMBLE!!!!!!!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

In case you guys aren't aware, the youtube stream is almost always ahead of and better quality than the facebook stream.

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17396

thanks for the link.....

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok real motherocker checking in here

would kindly ask all figs to refrains from posting itt

thanks

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Harris 2-0, close rounds but hometown boy is up

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't think Harris won the 1st round.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Harris 2-0, close rounds but hometown boy is up
    I've got it even. Harris has the momentum though.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    maybe u need to watch the fight again. there is no fight in round 4 and 5 if Frankie doesn't chase him down. Aldo lands one punch in the final seconds of round five and he wins the round in blind guys eyes because they were impressed that his foot bounce off the fence
    Get outta here man

only reason frankie was chasing him was

so he could clinch and bleed on him a little

the way he was "moving forward"

reminded me of....

First ... 2345678 ... Last