BASSENCO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I picked Henderson to win.

I picked Henderson to win.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I lean towards Diaz

There is no way Diaz doesn't outbox Henderson, I think the only chance Henderson has is playing a points game for 5 rounds using distance striking and maneuvering around a boxing match then scoring random takedowns when diaz gets frustrated. But in a 5 round fight I think Diaz pulls something off.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

yep.

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    I lean towards Diaz

There is no way Diaz doesn't outbox Henderson, I think the only chance Henderson has is playing a points game for 5 rounds using distance striking and maneuvering around a boxing match then scoring random takedowns when diaz gets frustrated. But in a 5 round fight I think Diaz pulls something off.
    I see no reason why Henderson should be fighting this as a boxing match. That's the fight Diaz wants and IMHO Henderson has enough fight IQ to avoid that.

bjpenn85

easier said and done.

bjpenn85

than maybe...than

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Kalikas has released rest of odds....expect Nijem and Easton to get action

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Kalikas has released rest of odds....expect Nijem and Easton to get action
    Yeah hit both and Jeremy. Yves is chinny IMO

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

pulling the trigger on this -- no sense playing the distance prop at the same price

Nate Diaz/Ben Henderson* Over 4½ -180

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

John Albert has been one of my favourite fighters to bet on for quite a while, and I still don't think he's an easy fight for anyone. Scott Jorgensen is no joke, though, and I expect him to grind the shit out of Albert for three rounds. I'll contemplate the play, though.

I'm on Nijem -150, and Easton -155, Stephens -170 (bet Edwards +190 heavy earlier, so this is to arb), I'm on Swick at +150 on Paddy Power, also, but nothing huge as I can't get down much money there.
    Last edited by MD; 12-05-12 at 01:51 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Yeah hit both and Jeremy. Yves is chinny IMO
    following suit on stephens and easton

Jeremy Stephens* -180
    Mike Easton* -185

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    John Albert has been one of my favourite fighters to bet on for quite a while, and I still don't think he's an easy fight for anyone. Scott Jorgensen is no joke, though, and I expect him to grind the shit out of Albert for three rounds. I'll contemplate the play, though.

I'm on Nijem -150, and Easton -155, Stephens -170 (bet Edwards +190 heavy earlier, so this is to arb), I'm on Swick at +150 on Paddy Power, also, but nothing huge as I can't get down much money there.
    nice job hitting those lines brotha.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    nice job hitting those lines brotha.
    Thanks buddeh. I was pretty happy about it, because I've been getting Jewed with UFC openers recently. They've opened while I was taking a shower twice since October, and once while I was taking a dump.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Thanks buddeh. I was pretty happy about it, because I've been getting Jewed with UFC openers recently. They've opened while I was taking a shower twice since October, and once while I was taking a dump.

hahaha, i feel you on that b/c they always seem to release lines while im commuting home. but, taking a dump is only an excuse if you dont have a laptop. i do some of my best work on the throne.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Those closing lines are kicking my ass, and hard, and they are not even closed yet.

Oh well, live and learn

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I never take a dump without my iphone or laptop lol

I would say over 50% of my posts on here are from the john lol

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I never take a dump without my iphone or laptop lol

I would say over 50% of my posts on here are from the john lol
    Dear god you take a lot of shits. You should probably see a gastroenterologist.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Dear god you take a lot of shits. You should probably see a gastroenterologist.
    I think I really should.

I also spit out a lot of phlegm and blow my nose a lot throughout the day. It started happening since the 2nd semester of my senior year in high school. Before that, I would get a runny nose in the winter one week out of the year, since then, it's been every single day. I saw an ear, nose, and throat doctor about it, he looked and didn't see anything, and told me it was all in my head. WTF? How does my throat get filled with phlegm and my nose fill up constantly, if it's all in my head? I don't know who to go see about this shit, just been dealing with it.
    Last edited by gabe; 12-05-12 at 03:50 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I think I really should.

I also spit out a lot of phlegm and blow my nose a lot throughout the day. It started happening since the 2nd semester of my senior year in high school. Before that, I would get a runny nose in the winter one week out of the year, since then, it's been every single day. I saw an ear, nose, and throat doctor about it, he looked and didn't see anything, and told me it was all in my head. WTF? How does my throat get filled with phlegm and my nose fill up constantly, if it's all in my head? I don't know who to go see about this shit, just been dealing with it.
    That could be the weed on a cronic user.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

LOL @ NewYorkRic.

On Gustafsson KO'g Shogun: "It wont be late...but it will be in the middle rounds"

Is that record actually legitimate? I have my doubts, his last few segments were disasters.
    Last edited by Sacrelicious; 12-05-12 at 07:21 PM.

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Liking Diaz - not enough to go crazy w/ the betting.

The Henderson sub defense seems like it's getting blown out of proportion. The real takeaway from his first fight vs Cerrone is that he put himself in compromising positions w/ frequency. Nate's jitz is arguably some of the most fundamentally sound at 155. Outside of his standing kimura BS (which are usually to set up trips/tosses), people dont escape his subs. He never really 'fishes' for submissions like some BJJ players but he takes what presented and his finishing rate is impeccable. If Henderson fights like he did vs Cerrone the first time, Nate's taking an arm along w/ the belt. Henderson has gotten out of dicey situations but it's mostly b/c he put himself there in the first place.

Not saying this is Nate by submission all day, but to dismiss that outcome based on Henderson's defensive grappling prowess and unwillingness to tap is flat out dumb.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, and GunShard

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Finally got my bet in on Swick before you guys talked the line up to -300

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Bendo is like Ebersole, they can't be choked out.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Finally got my bet in on Swick before you guys talked the line up to -300
    -300? lol wtf where

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    following suit on stephens and easton

Jeremy Stephens* -180
    Mike Easton* -185
    why you dig easton as a sizeable fav? I think i'm liking assuncao as a +200ish dog, like easton he's very well rounded and I think he's always been underrated, especially his striking that's developed nicely with his jitz... Both guys have great kicks so it'll be interesting...Think this fight is closer than the line reflects, curious why some people are liking easton at near -200?

Sucks he isn't fighting caraway, I would have paid some juice on easton in that one.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

hoping these lines get up on my book soon, liking a couple other dogs and couple favs!

Side note, what odds you all think lavar would have opened at against schaub? I liked him in that if he was at decent dog odds, would have been a fun fight too sucks it got canceled.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    hoping these lines get up on my book soon, liking a couple other dogs and couple favs!

Side note, what odds you all think lavar would have opened at against schaub? I liked him in that if he was at decent dog odds, would have been a fun fight too sucks it got canceled.
    I doubt Schaub would have lost that fight. To be honest, I was planning on a pretty sizeable play on Schaub by sub, which I was expecting to get at great odds, hedged with Lavar wins in round one.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I doubt Schaub would have lost that fight. To be honest, I was planning on a pretty sizeable play on Schaub by sub, which I was expecting to get at great odds, hedged with Lavar wins in round one.
    Huh? Schaub has the weakest chin amongst HW's, Lavar would have knocked him out in 15 seconds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    why you dig easton as a sizeable fav? I think i'm liking assuncao as a +200ish dog, like easton he's very well rounded and I think he's always been underrated, especially his striking that's developed nicely with his jitz... Both guys have great kicks so it'll be interesting...Think this fight is closer than the line reflects, curious why some people are liking easton at near -200?

Sucks he isn't fighting caraway, I would have paid some juice on easton in that one.
    Agree, I took Easton at -160 expecting to be able to arb with Assuncao at +200 or better. I think Easton is over-rated

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Assuncao isn't gonna handle the heat, so he's gonna get out of the kitchen.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Assuncao isn't gonna handle the heat, so he's gonna get out of the kitchen.
    Lol. Yea, basically how I feel, but I couldn't have said it as poetically as gabers did.

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

Any thoughts on Cruickshank/martinez? Martinez didnt look very impressive to me his last time out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    Any thoughts on Cruickshank/martinez? Martinez didnt look very impressive to me his last time out.
    yeah was expecting Cruickshank to be the dog

First ... 567891011 ... Last