ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    purp nurp with left hand, pinching his cheek with the right. treating rory like the little boy that he is.

i wish someone would cut together a video of the fight where it looks like BJ is kicking Rory's ass lmao
    Ha ha that would be an awesome 30 seconds!!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Jorgensen got a double bonus, fotn and sotn...

Real double bonus should have gone to Cruickshank for FOTN and KOTN

his KO was better than yves' and his fight was better than jorg's

I think Yves got the bonus because of everything that happened with the minnesotta card, and Jorg got his 'cos he was pissed about being on facebook lol
    Because Dana has shown to be so worried about fighters feeling overlooked before lol.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Penn another former champ piling up the loses, only has one win in last six fights. Similar to Liddell except BJ's beating don't end in KO's

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Because Dana has shown to be so worried about fighters feeling overlooked before lol.
    Um, he hasn't, that's why Cruickshank was overlooked...

don't get your post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I've only skimmed the thread. Has anyone brought up the absolutely insane number of 10-8 rounds doled out during this card?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

One guy scored 10-8 for Rory for all 3 rounds lol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I've only skimmed the thread. Has anyone brought up the absolutely insane number of 10-8 rounds doled out during this card?
    I thought the same thing. tons of 10-8 and i think a 10-7 mixed in. Some were ridiculous

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

WTF
    [IMG][/IMG]

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

where is his mouthpiece??

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I thought the same thing. tons of 10-8 and i think a 10-7 mixed in. Some were ridiculous
    And from multiple judges too. Luckily it didn't mess up any of my +3.5 bets, but going to have to watch out for those guys in the future.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

where is his mouthpiece??
    Possibly put it in his hand at 0:06 or else just stuck to his top teeth.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

He admitted during the post fight conference that he fights with a toothpick in his mouth... then they made him say he was kidding lmao

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah not tht clear on tht but i def remember thinking wtf when i was watchin live on tv...could clearly see it sticking out

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

got a laugh at press conference when the guy in charge of the conference said that he didnt see any wood in Benson's mouth! hehehe

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Phan deserved 8 points for all three rounds

30-8 Siver wins

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Rofl

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

WTF, he trains with it too. how does he not cut his mouth wide open? must bite off the sharp edges?

UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson apparently fought with a toothpick in his mouth during his entire 25-minute title fight against Nate Diaz on Saturday.
    Henderson successfully defended his 155-pound title for the second time, defeating Diaz via unanimous decision in the headlining fight of the UFC on Fox event at KeyArena in Seattle.
    Henderson declined to answer directly in an immediate postfight interview when asked whether he had a toothpick in his mouth during the fight. Asked again at a news conference later that night, Henderson admitted he regularly trains that way.
    "I cannot confirm or deny that," Henderson said with a smirk. "I normally do, yeah. I have it in practice (and) when I spar. It's a bad habit, but whatever. I've gotten away with it so far."
    Internet videos that later surfaced confirmed the presence of what appeared to be a toothpick sticking out of Henderson's mouth at the conclusion of the fight.
    UFC president Dana White stated he saw a toothpick in Henderson's mouth in between rounds.
    "Let me tell you what, I saw a toothpick pop out of his mouth when he walked back to the corner," White said during a postfight interview on Fuel TV. "That is the craziest thing I have ever seen. That is so not legal it's not even funny."
    White added he did not expect Henderson to receive any punishment.
    The Washington State Department of Licensing issued a statement saying that it does not plan on investigating the incident.
    "The Department will not be investigating the alleged toothpick incident," the statement said. "We do not have any rules in Washington that specifically address a toothpick in a fighter's mouth. However, we're here to protect the safety and welfare of the participants, so we will be having discussions moving forward about this topic."
    Representatives from Henderson's camp declined to comment further when reached Saturday night.
    Mixed martial artists are searched prior to competing, including the mouth area. Officials also verify that contestants wear a mouthpiece.
    Diaz, when asked for his thoughts on the toothpick at the news conference, gave a long, puzzled stare across the podium toward Henderson before responding.
    "I don't know if he did, but that's weird," Diaz said.

First ... 20212223