Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

July mma news

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Bisping calls out Belcher

Hopefully pretty soon. The knee is healing up nicely. It's been three weeks since the operation, and I have full mobility. It feels good to start training again. I was speaking to Joe Silva, UFC matchmaker, quite recently, and I'm hoping to fight, I believe it's UFC 152, the 22nd of September, in Toronto. A couple of potential match ups. One being Brian Stann -- I know he's got a shoulder injury, so I'm not sure if that will make it or not -- but, I'd like to fight Brian. He's an incredible fighter and certainly somebody who would move me towards a title shot. The second one is Alan Belcher. Alan Belcher's somebody that's been calling me out for, seems like, forever now, and to be quite frank, I'm sick of it. So, Alan Belcher, if your balls are big enough, call Joe Silva, and let's do it!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Bisping calls out Belcher

Hopefully pretty soon. The knee is healing up nicely. It's been three weeks since the operation, and I have full mobility. It feels good to start training again. I was speaking to Joe Silva, UFC matchmaker, quite recently, and I'm hoping to fight, I believe it's UFC 152, the 22nd of September, in Toronto. A couple of potential match ups. One being Brian Stann -- I know he's got a shoulder injury, so I'm not sure if that will make it or not -- but, I'd like to fight Brian. He's an incredible fighter and certainly somebody who would move me towards a title shot. The second one is Alan Belcher. Alan Belcher's somebody that's been calling me out for, seems like, forever now, and to be quite frank, I'm sick of it. So, Alan Belcher, if your balls are big enough, call Joe Silva, and let's do it!
    i think Belcher smashing Palhares qualifies him with balls being big enuf.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha yeah, good one Bisping, im sure Belcher is really concerned with your brutal KO power!

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Belcher all the way for this one

Thor4140

looks like a 155er and two 205ers

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must have brought back those mcdeals on cheeseburgers in Hawaii.

Thor4140

best part is the end

[IMG][/IMG]

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its funny how Rashad and KZ are using up all the space on the couch airing their shit out while BJ is squishing his nuts together.

Beelzebubzy

Hettes vs brimage
    Judo Jim to the rescue

Beelzebubzy

Nelson vs Sass

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nelson vs Sass
    THought it was Nelson vs Krauss?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Or are u sayin thts what it should be, because I'd agree!?

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Or are u sayin thts what it should be, because I'd agree!?
    Haha damn major bad typo
    sad face emoticon

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha good, as much as I'd like to see Gunnar vs Sass, I think Wiman vs Sass will present better money making potential!

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha good, as much as I'd like to see Gunnar vs Sass, I think Wiman vs Sass will present better money making potential!
    Haha. Sass vs wiman? Are you serious? I either didn't know that or forgot it.

Free money. Can't say lines but wiman would need to be jones lever for me not to

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah pretty sure its on the Nottingham card...they'll be some injuries tho no doubt. Yeah only way Sass wins is by sub and dont think he'll get it this time

Beelzebubzy

Who is Dunham fighting next?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dunno, probably still recoverin from injury. He was supposed to fight Barboza wasnt he but Varner stepped in

Beelzebubzy

Glover vs Rampage according to Junkie, not sure if its official

in related news, Rampage retires

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

wow. surprised ramage would accept this fight, since he's been saying that he wasnt going to renew with zuffa. reminds me of when tito was leaving and they matched him up with an unknown (at the time) lyoto machida.

Beelzebubzy

Chael is appealing the loss. I am a chael fan, but I think he should. Dont think anything happens though

Andersons GSP grease + Short holding + possible illegal knee

Thor4140

Reminder: new ep of @UFCTonight on @FUELTV airs 2night at 11 ET. Chael drops a strong nugget on his future, JDS fires back at Reem & more.

Thor4140

sorry Bee didn't see u posted that before me.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

bisping firing on all cylinders

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...er-and-weidman

FO: So, nice to be popular with all your colleagues? Stann, Belcher and Weidman have all called you out lately.

Yeah it seems like I am the man of the moment right now doesn’t it? That’s fine by me, I’m a professional fighter and I’ve not been busy enough lately to be honest so, I will happily fight all three of them - Stann, Weidman and Belcher can all have it. I’ve got no problem fighting and beating all three of them, either on three consecutive cards or all on one night if they want.

FO: Break it down for us - if you had a pick of one of them, who would you face and why?

“Listen, Belcher’s getting on my nerves. He keeps saying he has got the style to beat me - what style? No man with a tattoo like that can talk to anyone about style! He’s been calling me out for a while now so I’d say to him, when you beat someone other than a pure jiu jitsu guy then call me. Brian Stann I respect, fine, I think we are on collision course and we can have that fight. I’ll win.

“And now Chris Weidman is calling me out. Well, he’s on a roll but I don’t think a win over a fat Mark Munoz makes you a contender. Especially when Munoz has bounced into the Octagon like he’s at a Take That concert and with a haircut that looks like Belcher’s tattooist has switched careers. Did that distract him? It distracted me. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. What was it supposed to be, do you know?

“Everyone’s talking about Weidman today but I tell you what, we were on the same card in January and I had to switch his fight with Maia off. I was trying to warm up backstage and the fight was putting me to sleep. I wanted to get hyped up and it was like watching paint dry. He looked good last night - or did Munoz look awful?

“They all seem like nice guys, good luck to them - except Belcher, he’s been getting on my nerves so lets not include him [in the good luck wishes] - but I will happily fight them all, no problem. I want to be the champion and I think I am one more win away from a title shot. And any of these guys can be my first defences.”

FO: Speaking of titles, Anderson defended his at the weekend in the big rematch with Sonnen. What did you think of the fight?

Chael looked amazing in round one, then maybe he got overconfident. He went back to his corner they said ‘you’re amazing, its going amazing,’ then round two things deviated from the plan. Things went a bit ‘Dancing With The Stars’ when that backfist came out.

“What was all that about? I had to check what channel I was watching. Anyway, then he had a sit down and then that was it, Anderson was on him. Anderson capitalised and took him out in style, as per usual. Good finish.”

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Ha great banter

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

nate quarry said that during a training session between chael sonnen and chris leben, sonnen admitted to quitting during the jeremy horn fight. sonnen said he wanted out of the fight so he handed the triangle to horn. leben called him a coward, and sonnen said "yea, you're right".

source: mma uncensored

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

nice! im going to this event. was hoping they would add at least 1 more quality scrap.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Ufc 152 adds joey benz vs mighty mouse as the main event, and bisping vs stann as co-main.

Kinda nutty that bj/rory is third on the bill.

123 Last