Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    nate quarry said that during a training session between chael sonnen and chris leben, sonnen admitted to quitting during the jeremy horn fight. sonnen said he wanted out of the fight so he handed the triangle to horn. leben called him a coward, and sonnen said "yea, you're right".

source: mma uncensored

yeah I saw this. I was very surprised that nate would come out with this

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Sonnen to Rampage: "Why don't you stick to violating female reporters, making box office disasters and driving the wrong way on the freeway when you're jacked up on Mountain Dew because you are not on my level."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Sonnen to Rampage: "Why don't you stick to violating female reporters, making box office disasters and driving the wrong way on the freeway when you're jacked up on Mountain Dew because you are not on my level."
    lol superb

Beelzebubzy

Anderson wants Rockhold next
    Apparent HEctor needs 3 more wins and weidman is a great unknown fighter hahah and rockhold is a household name like Barack

Thor4140

Who the fuk wants to see this fight? I hope the hell Dana has three fighters in the wings in case Koch gets hurt. This fight is a waste of time with careers so short. http://tntalk.files.wordpress.com/20...pg?w=165&h=212 What the hell is the UFC thinking here? the only way Koch wins this is if Aldo comes in totally unmotivated which might happen.

Thor4140

Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Is 'Good to Go' for November Return

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

lol dan cormier vs tim sylvia

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol dan cormier vs tim sylvia
    Could have swore Dana said just yesterday that the killer Silvia wouldn't be signed by Strikeforce. Maybe this was a slap in his face from Showtime

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Is 'Good to Go' for November Return
    A friend of mine trains at their gym and I guess he's back FULL TILT in training.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    A friend of mine trains at their gym and I guess he's back FULL TILT in training.
    Where is he training now Tristar? I think it was a coward move on Jackson part to not corner Condit in this fight pulling the GSP trains here card. it was okay to train Jones agains Rashad but no way he could hurt GSP feelings. If im Condit i would be pissed with that bush league move of Jacksons

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Where is he training now Tristar? I think it was a coward move on Jackson part to not corner Condit in this fight pulling the GSP trains here card. it was okay to train Jones agains Rashad but no way he could hurt GSP feelings. If im Condit i would be pissed with that bush league move of Jacksons
    yeah but Rashad was completely separated from Jacksons and had started his own camp. GSP is still affiliated to Jacksons

Beelzebubzy

Schaub vs lavar

Fight itd
    lavar by ko in round or schaub by sub

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah but Rashad was completely separated from Jacksons and had started his own camp. GSP is still affiliated to Jacksons
    i think that is kind of weak V. i doubt if he even trains at Jacksons for this contest. Lets see down the road if Jackson does the same thing with a fighter not named GSP.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Schaub vs lavar

Fight itd
    lavar by ko in round or schaub by sub
    Schaub may get knocked out by a punches wind if it gets close to his jaw. One of the weakest chins against a the quickest tapper in MMA.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i think that is kind of weak V. i doubt if he even trains at Jacksons for this contest. Lets see down the road if Jackson does the same thing with a fighter not named GSP.
    GSP didnt train at Jacksons for his last fight either - doesn't mean he isnt still affiliated with them. He still had Jackson in his corner and working on the gameplan with Zahabi. Should also consider that GSP was actually with Jackson's before Condit joined them. I think Jackson doesnt want to risk potentially damaging morale in the team - there were some stirrings of unhappiness when Condit first joined Jackson's as Cerrone was not happy with Carlos after he'd joined Arizona Combat Sports just before Cerrone's fight with Varner.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSP didnt train at Jacksons for his last fight either - doesn't mean he isnt still affiliated with them. He still had Jackson in his corner and working on the gameplan with Zahabi. Should also consider that GSP was actually with Jackson's before Condit joined them. I think Jackson doesnt want to risk potentially damaging morale in the team -
    I thought although he was officially a member of Jackson's "camp", he did most of his training with Zahabi at tristar in Montreal. And part of the "amiable" split was to give Zahabi the credit he deserved?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I thought although he was officially a member of Jackson's "camp", he did most of his training with Zahabi at tristar in Montreal. And part of the "amiable" split was to give Zahabi the credit he deserved?
    yeah he did all of his training with Zahabi for last fight or 2 as far as Im aware...but he still has Jackson in his corner doesnt he? He was in his corner against Shields.

DeFactoCrippler

yeah he did all of his training with Zahabi for last fight or 2 as far as Im aware...but he still has Jackson in his corner doesnt he? He was in his corner against Shields.
    Do you know if Jackson was making the gameplans for him in those fights?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Do you know if Jackson was making the gameplans for him in those fights?
    Think he was "co-operating with Zahabi" on them..a joint effort if you will...he is perceived to be the "master of gameplanning" after all apparently!

DeFactoCrippler

Think he was "co-operating with Zahabi" on them..a joint effort if you will...he is perceived to be the "master of gameplanning" after all apparently!
    I'm only specualting here, but I take it Jackson's presence in the corner my be more about contracts and getting paid than the actual gameplanning. Especially since the "split" actually went down. Just appearing in the corner for the fight is probably 1 mill or so for Jackson.

DeFactoCrippler

worng thread

Beelzebubzy

"No, that's on him he is worried about TriStar. I don't care about that, I fight for myself and that's it. I am not worried about that. He is all upset because Georges whooped him, but, I am going to hurt him even worse, so. I am training for the best B.J. I am just preparing myself to be the best version. I am going to come out evolved, I am going to be in shape, explosive and exciting like I always do. I am going to be very technical and I am going to be on point. I don't know where B.J. is at. You know, he didn't even show up to this. He is dropping out of the VADA testing. Last time I saw him he looked really out of shape. I don't know where his head is at in this, but, he better get serious or I am going to hurt him very badly."

Beelzebubzy

Belcher vs Belfort confirmed at 153

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Talked to a good friend last night who trains at Tri-star. She said GSP does his last 6 weeks of prep in Montreal. However he does travel and train with various schools including Jackson's.

GSP didnt train at Jacksons for his last fight either - doesn't mean he isnt still affiliated with them. He still had Jackson in his corner and working on the gameplan with Zahabi. Should also consider that GSP was actually with Jackson's before Condit joined them. I think Jackson doesnt want to risk potentially damaging morale in the team - there were some stirrings of unhappiness when Condit first joined Jackson's as Cerrone was not happy with Carlos after he'd joined Arizona Combat Sports just before Cerrone's fight with Varner.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Belcher vs Belfort confirmed at 153
    hope belcher wins so they can set up belfort vs lombard.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

If Belcher wins convincingly and Weidman doesn't get an immediate shot...(which he deservers), Belcher is probably next in line.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Gil melendez vs pat healy

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

I am training for the best B.J.
    Aren't we all?

But yeah, fighting words. It's weird, while I've not had faith in Penn at welterweight pretty much ever, I did have a feeling he wouldn't want his legacy tarnished by coming in out of shape and getting the piss kicked out of him by a 22 year old but from the photos it's really looking like he's not taking this seriously. We'll see how things pan out - as much as I like Rory, you have to admire Penn and hope that he puts in a good showing for potentially his last fight.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Aren't we all?

But yeah, fighting words. It's weird, while I've not had faith in Penn at welterweight pretty much ever, I did have a feeling he wouldn't want his legacy tarnished by coming in out of shape and getting the piss kicked out of him by a 22 year old but from the photos it's really looking like he's not taking this seriously. We'll see how things pan out - as much as I like Rory, you have to admire Penn and hope that he puts in a good showing for potentially his last fight.
    this is just a gut feeling, but i think bj took this fight just to fulfill his contract. makes me sad to say this bc im a huge fan, but i dont think he has the desire anymore. kids will do that to you. especially when you dont need the money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

STRIKEFORCE Daniel Cormier Vs Frank Mir

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/7/25/31...29-on-showtime

Beelzebubzy

Cormier -300
    cain was -400 versus Mir but dc doesn't bring the pace Cain does

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Cormier -300
    cain was -400 versus Mir but dc doesn't bring the pace Cain does
    Cain was also coming off of a brutal loss whereas Cormier is undefeated with a tonne of hype surrounding him. I'd lean more towards -400 Cormier personally.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Cain was also coming off of a brutal loss whereas Cormier is undefeated with a tonne of hype surrounding him. I'd lean more towards -400 Cormier personally.
    u related to adam bowden?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    u related to adam bowden?
    i was wondering the same.

First 123 Last