raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    HNT before it blew up....

wenmoon before it blew up..

planetwatch before it blew up....

the list goes on.....

there are more that i cant remember the names. Where were you optional ?

I made some posters on here 30-50k+

You got kids in the space turning $25 into 10k with a shitcoin get a god complex.. If they think they arent playing the lotto let them get slaughtered,

Lets see what happens woth $psyop tonight.... Are you a gonna just sit on the sidelines ? or you gonna make money the choice os youra buddy.
    I wish you luck but you do have to be careful of the scams.

In a shocking turn of events, a notorious scammer on Twitter, known for shilling the BEN token, has swiftly transitioned to promoting another suspicious cryptocurrency called PSYOP. Despite warnings and the past scam, individuals continue to fall victim to the scammer’s tactics, resulting in an influx of millions of USD within hours. The current amount invested in PSYOP has reached a staggering $4.5 million, as reported by crypto expert and journalist Frederik Lund.
    https://captainaltcoin.com/scam-aler...o-enthusiasts/

Last edited by raiders72001; 05-15-23 at 04:54 AM.

raiders72001

BEN is really interesting because it's being sold to Bitboy and Bitboy is going to try and get the token on Stake (bitcoin book), at least he says. Stake is a paid advertiser. Bitboy is pumping Ben big time. His real name is Ben Armstrong which is probably why he bought it. He has 1.46m YouTube subscribers and he does have a lot of influence.

I don't know if PSYOP is a scam or not. Just passing along info.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-15-23 at 03:03 AM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

pump and dumps all over the place in this space, why is there even a debate.

let's move on.

BTC go go go

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    BEN is really interesting because it's being sold to Bitboy and Bitboy is going to try and get the token on Stake (bitcoin book), at least he says. Stake is a paid advertiser. Bitboy is pumping Ben big time. His real name is Ben Armstrong which is probably why he bought it. He has 1.46m YouTube subscribers and he does have a lot of influence.

I don't know if PSYOP is a scam or not. Just passing along info.
    Bitboy is a big time scammer, but thats besides the point.

Just the fact the coin is called psyop and u have to send eth directly to a wallet addrss not a CA is a huge red flag. Your not gonna score big if you arent willing to take a risk. lets see what happens.

6.95 mill final presale number if i lose half an eth to potentially make 50-100k im fine with that.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

HNT before it blew up....

wenmoon before it blew up..

planetwatch before it blew up....

the list goes on.....

there are more that i cant remember the names. Where were you optional ?

I made some posters on here 30-50k+

You got kids in the space turning $25 into 10k with a shitcoin get a god complex.. If they think they arent playing the lotto let them get slaughtered,

Lets see what happens woth $psyop tonight.... Are you a gonna just sit on the sidelines ? or you gonna make money the choice os youra buddy.
    I don't want to argue with you Biggie.

And I do like hearing about you and Raiders successes trading all this stuff.

But buy calls at the right time are one thing.

More important is knowing the right time to sell to take the profits.

I don't think I saw any posts like that.

Anyway, we are really only arguing because you keep saying BTC is check mated. Check mate implies there is no way out and the complete demise is not preventable now. Do you still think that? It sounds like words a hype merchant has used on you to me.

raiders72001

Bitboy is a big time scammer, but thats besides the point.

Just the fact the coin is called psyop and u have to send eth directly to a wallet addrss not a CA is a huge red flag. Your not gonna score big if you arent willing to take a risk. lets see what happens.

6.95 mill final presale number if i lose half an eth to potentially make 50-100k im fine with that.
    I do it all time too. I was in on the ICOs until they started banning US.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't want to argue with you Biggie.

And I do like hearing about you and Raiders successes trading all this stuff.

But buy calls at the right time are one thing.

More important is knowing the right time to sell to take the profits.

I don't think I saw any posts like that.

Anyway, we are really only arguing because you keep saying BTC is check mated. Check mate implies there is no way out and the complete demise is not preventable now. Do you still think that? It sounds like words a hype merchant has used on you to me.
    the only way out is to admit what they have is not what they have claimed it to be ...... If you start digging real deep you will start to understand.

btc = the biggest shitcoin in the space. what is btc's utility lets start with that.

now with that said When i say checkmated i am not saying btc is done going to $1. But the GAME lukedashjr is playing is done just waiting on him to admit defeat.

biggie12

you honestly put me on to all this crypto bullshit.. so thx

raiders72001

you honestly put me on to all this crypto bullshit.. so thx

Optional

the only way out is to admit what they have is not what they have claimed it to be ...... If you start digging real deep you will start to understand.

btc = the biggest shitcoin in the space. what is btc's utility lets start with that.

now with that said When i say checkmated i am not saying btc is done going to $1. But the GAME lukedashjr is playing is done just waiting on him to admit defeat.
    What sort of "game" do you believe Luke is playing Biggie?

Is this the stuff your sources are feeding you? That he is the "bad guy"???

You do know who this guy is, and his long proven history of altruistic work in the space I hope.

And ROFL at "lets start with BTC's utility"... same crap ignorant know nothings have been saying for 13 years. Has it's level of utility been a primary issue for the last 13 years?

But go ahead, tell me why you think that has changed suddenly if you believe utility is key to BTC survival and I will try to understand.

biggie12

its all public information dig deeper.

you didnt answer my question.

I told you im done talking about it. ive explained to you the 3 reasons. go do your research.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

thats why reading you guys being from ny i couldnt get into 95% of the stuff you guys talk about. i would love to get into these things

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    thats why reading you guys being from ny i couldnt get into 95% of the stuff you guys talk about. i would love to get into these things
    its harder now with some because of KYC but most you can just use a vpn.

Twitter space interview with elon had all of crypto twitter listening. He said psyops about 4-5 times.... Gonna be a big payday.

raiders72001

its harder now with some because of KYC but most you can just use a vpn.

Twitter space interview with elon had all of crypto twitter listening. He said psyops about 4-5 times.... Gonna be a big payday.
    I think that was about the Texas shooting, not crypto.

ben.eth twitter https://twitter.com/eth_ben?lang=en
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-17-23 at 12:26 AM.

biggie12

I think that was about the Texas shooting, not crypto.
    it was 100% but just using the word was perfect timing.

raiders72001

it was 100% but just using the word was perfect timing.
    true

This Ben guy definitely came up with a good idea to make a few million fast https://nftnow.com/features/7-millio...mecoin-empire/

I created a token just for the fun of it since it only takes a few minutes to create but then you would have to add liquidity to trade and I'm not going to mess with it. I don't care how many disclaimers people put on a token saying it's a meme coin not intended to make money, if you make millions on it, some governmental agency is going to come after you.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-17-23 at 01:00 AM.

biggie12

true

This Ben guy definitely came up with a good idea to make a few million fast https://nftnow.com/features/7-millio...mecoin-empire/

I created a token just for the fun of it since it only takes a few minutes to create but then you would have to add liquidity to trade and I'm not going to mess with it. I don't care how many disclaimers people put on a token saying it's a meme coin not intended to make money, if you make millions on it, some governmental agency is going to come after you.
    thats the beauty of dexs' my friend

biggie12

true

gonna be fun how this plays out. Saying tomorrow launch.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Sleeping Bitcoin Wallet Awakens: $3.7M Worth of BTC Suddenly Moves After Close to 12 Years of Dormancy

"On May 11, 2023, a long-inactive bitcoin wallet sprang to life and transferred a substantial 139.7 bitcoin worth $3.7 million. The address, established on June 19, 2011, has contributed to the year’s total of 1,125.37 bitcoin moved from dormant 2010 and 2011 wallets."

https://news.bitcoin.com/sleeping-bi...s-of-dormancy/

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Sleeping Bitcoin Wallet Awakens: $3.7M Worth of BTC Suddenly Moves After Close to 12 Years of Dormancy

"On May 11, 2023, a long-inactive bitcoin wallet sprang to life and transferred a substantial 139.7 bitcoin worth $3.7 million. The address, established on June 19, 2011, has contributed to the year’s total of 1,125.37 bitcoin moved from dormant 2010 and 2011 wallets."

https://news.bitcoin.com/sleeping-bi...s-of-dormancy/
    It's a good news article. But are those coins believed to be SATOSHI's coins?

For so long, that massive holding was frozen. Logic was that Satoshi may have taken those coins to the grave with him. Hal Finney?

I actually believe the Lawrence Lepard view that "Satoshi" was a group. And that group can be determined with some precision. Hal Finney, Nick Szabo etc.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    It's a good news article. But are those coins believed to be SATOSHI's coins?

For so long, that massive holding was frozen. Logic was that Satoshi may have taken those coins to the grave with him. Hal Finney?

I actually believe the Lawrence Lepard view that "Satoshi" was a group. And that group can be determined with some precision. Hal Finney, Nick Szabo etc.
    I feel pretty sure the original white paper author who called himself Satoshi was one person.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I feel pretty sure the original white paper author who called himself Satoshi was one person.
    Pleasure to meet you, Mr Nakamoto.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8521

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 502

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    that was hilarious the greek one had me in tears i'm lost on the indonesian one tho

biggie12

Last edited by Optional; 05-18-23 at 08:10 PM. Reason: fix embed

raiders72001

Some LTC news. The halving will occur in approximately 80 days. Lightning has been integrated. Ordinals on Litecoin keeps increasing.

ChuckyTheGoat

Watched a review of this product. Opendime:

*I like it, except for one key thing:
    ...I understand the self-sovereignty. No recovery seed for this product. It's like Crypto-cash, if you will.

I could see how it would make for a nice gift. You give to a friend as a gift, and the green-light tells them that the coins have not been compromised.

Lastly, it seems insane to me to have to push through a pin b4 you can SEND the coins. Strikes me as being so vulnerable to destroying the device.

I think this product would be extremely valuable with a few tweaks:
    1) No requirement of the pin-stick b4 sending.
    2) Ability to re-use after clearing the device to 0.00 BTC.

biggie12

Whats good boys ? did anyone listen or on the sidelines again ?

https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether...e124105dde0811

ChuckyTheGoat

27,270. Going up again.

One BTC topic that's on the boards a lot now = manipulation of market price.

I understand how Gold/Silver prices are artificially low b/c of the Paper vs Physical trades. If you ask for delivery on the metals, you'll normally just get a check priced in USD. Paper doesn't hold the metal.

How does this translate to Bitcoin? If anything, the failures of FTX/BlockFi/Celsius/Voyager should say in bold letters that one should be Self-Custodying Bitcoin. Fiat was designed to de-base, Bitcoin is designed to be held personally.

When people say BTC price is being held down artificially...how so? Is that by people holding Crypto-related stocks? Tell me more, thanks.

biggie12

Raiders loyalty token same deal as psyop send to ben.eth address.

From what i think Loyalty will be a dex and psyop will be the reward token.

I did presale again for 1 eth will do the normal wait for 2.5x and then dump 1.5x

edit. Shouldnt be any v3 pool issues with this one so starting ** wont be outrageous like psyop was. i think hes collected 4,000 eth+ so far
    Last edited by biggie12; 05-29-23 at 07:49 AM.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    27,270. Going up again.

One BTC topic that's on the boards a lot now = manipulation of market price.

I understand how Gold/Silver prices are artificially low b/c of the Paper vs Physical trades. If you ask for delivery on the metals, you'll normally just get a check priced in USD. Paper doesn't hold the metal.

How does this translate to Bitcoin? If anything, the failures of FTX/BlockFi/Celsius/Voyager should say in bold letters that one should be Self-Custodying Bitcoin. Fiat was designed to de-base, Bitcoin is designed to be held personally.

When people say BTC price is being held down artificially...how so? Is that by people holding Crypto-related stocks? Tell me more, thanks.
    cant answer your question but its a good sign BTC moved up and alts didnt follow

ChuckyTheGoat

cant answer your question but its a good sign BTC moved up and alts didnt follow
    For sure. I'm bullish. Enjoy your holiday.

biggie12

radiers also look into Snek we might be late but as shitcoins are concerned it has some potential

raiders72001

radiers also look into Snek we might be late but as shitcoins are concerned it has some potential
    I like your BEN too although I have a feeling that eth.ben still holds a ton and has been selling off keeping the price down.

biggie12

I like your BEN too although I have a feeling that eth.ben still holds a ton and has been selling off keeping the price down.
    he still holds 93% of supply thats why marketcap looks so huge its really around 35 mill not 1.2 bill

hes def wash trading to keep volume up but everyone knows or they shoulsnt be playing with these types coins

First ... 226227228229230231232 ... Last