arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

New BetFair Clones: BookieCity NO VPN NEEDED - Lay Markets on Horse Racings

billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

new Winfair with Brokerstorm

hi!! i have accounts with Brokerstorm, i have Orbit and Winfair, i used my Winfair acc more than Orbit because the commission was lower and the services are better in my opinion,
    but i'm interested on lay too, so i will check Betnfair as an alternative! do you know the differences between Betfair and Betdaq, until now i only used to Betfair..

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    hi!! i have accounts with Brokerstorm, i have Orbit and Winfair, i used my Winfair acc more than Orbit because the commission was lower and the services are better in my opinion,
    but i'm interested on lay too, so i will check Betnfair as an alternative! do you know the differences between Betfair and Betdaq, until now i only used to Betfair..
    Lay on horse racing still possible with Betkeen https://betkeen.com/en

billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

hi Poisec,
    I heard about it but never checked it, is it a valid and trustable website?
    I saw that they are licensed in Curacao but wasn't able to find more details..

tennis1995
    tennis1995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Hi together,

as always, if I start to work with a new broker, I will share my experience here on this forum.
    What I really like about Brokterstorm so far is how fast their support and KYC process is.
    This was way faster compared to other brokers.

I did my first withdraw Tuesday morning, the money got deducted from my account and I received the information, it will take them between 24-48 hours to process my request.
    The 48-hour mark got passed a couple of hours ago, and sadly I did not receive my money yet.
    Wrote an email to them, and they responded that they will inform me throughout the day regarding my request.

Will keep you guys updated.

tennis1995
    tennis1995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Quote Originally Posted by tennis1995 View Post
    Hi together,

as always, if I start to work with a new broker, I will share my experience here on this forum.
    What I really like about Brokterstorm so far is how fast their support and KYC process is.
    This was way faster compared to other brokers.

I did my first withdraw Tuesday morning, the money got deducted from my account and I received the information, it will take them between 24-48 hours to process my request.
    The 48-hour mark got passed a couple of hours ago, and sadly I did not receive my money yet.
    Wrote an email to them, and they responded that they will inform me throughout the day regarding my request.

Will keep you guys updated.
    Got paid my low five digit euro amount today after around 50 hours since my request. In general i will continue to bet with them, the support is one of the best in the business. If they could reduce the time from withdraw request until payment would make them an A+ broker for me.
    Last edited by tennis1995; 12-22-22 at 05:33 AM.

BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

Quote Originally Posted by tennis1995 View Post
    Got paid my low five digit euro amount today after around 50 hours since my request. In general i will continue to bet with them, the support is one of the best in the business. If they could reduce the time from withdraw request until payment would make them an A+ broker for me.
    they accept US punters?

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6016

Quote Originally Posted by BOWLSZN View Post
    they accept US punters?
    No, they don't

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6506

and they never will