littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1540

Quote Originally Posted by MikkoH27 View Post
    That sounds great! It seems that crypto betting is growing more and more.
    If you are looking for more cryptocurrencies maybe try Betcoinbookies, because they accept ALL cryptocurrencies. You just have to ask for the address of the crypto you prefer.
    IMO This betcoinbookies you promote should not be used....they are less then year old with no presence in any forums. With them not converting to Euro my feeling is they book the entire bet or match themselves and with no KYC someone could really crush them thats if they are not scam to begin with...absolutely no reason to use them with Brokerstorm Odsy88 and AC88 available and proven to be reliable...fyi brokerstorm takes most crypto and odsy88 accepts btc plus is adding more..
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave littlekona 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 11479

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post

IMO This betcoinbookies you promote should not be used....they are less then year old with no presence in any forums. With them not converting to Euro my feeling is they book the entire bet or match themselves and with no KYC someone could really crush them thats if they are not scam to begin with...absolutely no reason to use them with Brokerstorm Odsy88 and AC88 available and proven to be reliable...fyi brokerstorm takes most crypto and odsy88 accepts btc plus is adding more..
    good post

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Betpoints: 1163

stay away from a clown shop brokerstorm

MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I will definitely try out Brokerstorm and the others .
    Although to tell you the truth, i'm quite satisfied with betcoinbookies. I'm not sure what you mean they are not converting to Euro. So far, the transactions i made were depositing a sum of euros in the crypto of my choice to the address they send me, after the transaction is confirmed by the crypto exchange, they credit my funds in euros to my Orbit Exchange account and i am good to go to place my bets.
    They have nothing to do with arranging the bets themselves. They are brokers, not bookmakers. They offer access to Orbit Exchange which is totaly legit and since the transactions are crypto exclusive why ask for KYC? they will ask, and they say it in their Terms & Conditions if Orbit Exchange or any other of their partners ask them to, due to suspicion of fraud etc. From what i can see Odsy88 does not ask for KYC either, and to me seems locigal. That's the whole point of the crypto transactions.
    The fact that they are new in the business, ok, to me so far is not a problem. They provide me with everything i need. An account and a safe space like Orbit Exchange where i can place my bets.

First ... 2345