ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

Nitrogen canceling alternate line NFL parlays from 10-27

Got a support message saying any NFL parlay made with alt lines from 10-27 (Sunday) or later will be canceled and balance will be adjusted accordingly because they said it's industry standard to not allow those kind of parlays (stupid, 5dimes and many others allow it plus nitrogen always allowed it). They said the system has a glitch that allows you to do it.

I always do parlays with alt lines or a mix of alt lines and regular lines. I see in my bet history that they changed all of my winners to "canceled" but my balance didn't change (yet). I hit a few decent ones on Sunday and I made a lot of bets on mlb and NHL Mon, Tues and yesterday that I would not have if I hadn't hit the NFL parlays. Also made plays on the mnf game too.

So I don't know what's gonna happen but i just insta-cashed out before they take any of my funds, we'll see if they approve the w/d.

Also funny that I made one big ticket on Saturday night that they're not canceling that had one loser (Jets +10.5 alt line) that if they cancel I would get a pretty nice payoff...but they're saying they're only canceling from 10/27 or later

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually I just checked I had another big ticket that had one loss Jets +10.5 mixed with some regular lines...so actually if they do adjust the balance I'd actually come out ahead by a measley .004 LOL I shouldn't have cashed out I cost myself a potential 40 bucks

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5838

please update when they credit...I just looked and I too have a few tickets with ALT lines that lost that should be refunded per this

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47563

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    please update when they credit...I just looked and I too have a few tickets with ALT lines that lost that should be refunded per this
    same here..how far back are they going for this?

I have been placing alt line parlays almost every week.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    same here..how far back are they going for this?

I have been placing alt line parlays almost every week.
    They said anything bet from 10-27 til now. Same here, I've always done it and enjoy doing it.

Kona-in chat they tried to say they credited me already after I posted the bet slip because the bet slip does show the cancellations..but my balance was never adjusted.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

I got my withdrawal already so I guess that's good

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47563

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    They said anything bet from 10-27 til now. Same here, I've always done it and enjoy doing it.

Kona-in chat they tried to say they credited me already after I posted the bet slip because the bet slip does show the cancellations..but my balance was never adjusted.
    ehh that sucks, was hoping they would go back to the beginning of the season haha..

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

ehh that sucks, was hoping they would go back to the beginning of the season haha..
    Yeah but how would they make everybody pay them back who cashed out winners

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

They stopped doing this for hockey and mlb as well.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

right lol

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Heritage allows it still