icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

PROPS to BetCRIS =(BOOKMAKER.EU) Fastest bitcoin payout to date. 5 minutes!

Requested ~$500 bitcoin payout (to transfer to Bodog for 100% bonus $300 max) from betCRIS at 11:54PM Eastern time Canada.

Bitcoin in my wallet before midnight, confirmed on blockchain a few minutes later.

I think that with all the negative publicity some books receive that it is important to let other players know that the CRIS group (Bookmaker.eu Justbet etc.) pays extremely fast via bitcoin. Perhaps it was because it was a small withdrawal but nonetheless it was processed very quickly. I am thrilled with the service they provide.

Top notch!!

icon

BETCRIS, (NOT Boookmaker) have the fastest bitcoin payouts of all the A+ fiat books. Bookamker does not process bitcoin withdrawals on weekends and only during set hours during weekdays. It appears as though CRIS does not have the same restrictions.

I requested a bitcoin payout Friday night (all times eastern as I'm in Ontario Canada), well technically Saturday morning at approx 12:15 AM. Went to the CRIS cashier and requested a $1500 $CAD bitcoin withdrawal. The cashier requested the code they texted to my phone and I entered it correctly and received the message the withdrawal was successful.

45 minutes later (1AM) I received a notification from shakepay that I had received the bitcoin in my shakepay wallet. I received $1499.93. So $0.07 off, which is quite acceptable.

Now it is also important to note that CRIS allows bitcoin withdrawals even when a different deposit method is used. For example, I use paysafecards to fund my CRIS account (as well as others) and I am able to withdraw bitcoin.

So big KUDOS to BetCris for having extremely fast bitcoin payouts. So far 45 minutes is the longest I've had to wait, usually they are quicker.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9521

The whole group is very reliable with bitcoin payouts.

Hardly ever a negative word posted.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I'm very happy with CRIS and will probably use them more than I use Pinnacle as long as bitcoin remains a viable method for me.
    CRIS lines on par and often better than Pinnacle for NHL plus multiple free btc withdrawals per week compared to Pinnys once per month.

Both are good outs to have.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I have some, they screw me on every deposit and withdraw.

If I make a withdraw for $5000, I only get $4800-4900. Contacted them about it, they said they use Bitfinex for the prices, which is usually higher than Coinbase or Binance. So you would think my next deposit would get a little more than I expected, nope. Sent $5000, got something like $4950.

Happens every single time. And its not the price moving while I wait for confirmations. I've already checked that several times, its them shorting me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9521

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Happens every single time.
    As I said, hardly ever a negative word about their bitcoin processing, so if this is a problem every single time for you I would have to be thinking it is something about what you are doing or thinking.

Of people who have had real discrepancies with the amount they expected on withdrawal, 99% of the time it's a tiny difference and simply caused by momentary changes in the originating exchange spot price v the blockchain.com estimate of what the rate is.

And I am confident it is just this, as people also report receiving slightly more than they expect as well.

I am sure you are going to reply that you know what you are doing and are 100% correct, but seriously think about what I am saying as your claim that this happens every single time is pretty much proof it's you and not them for mine.

icon

I've not had the same experience as bitcoin luke with regards to discrepancies of amounts credited etc.

I don't know if it applies to luke but as I mentioned I rarely deposit to CRIS using bitcoin, mostly I use paysafecard vouchers available at local convenince stores and gas stations. I withdraw via bitcoin.

Also, an example of CRIS vs Pinnacle with early NHL lines. Oct 31 Calgary opened at +131 at Pinnacle and +135 at CRIS.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

As I said, hardly ever a negative word about their bitcoin processing, so if this is a problem every single time for you I would have to be thinking it is something about what you are doing or thinking.

Of people who have had real discrepancies with the amount they expected on withdrawal, 99% of the time it's a tiny difference and simply caused by momentary changes in the originating exchange spot price v the blockchain.com estimate of what the rate is.

And I am confident it is just this, as people also report receiving slightly more than they expect as well.

I am sure you are going to reply that you know what you are doing and are 100% correct, but seriously think about what I am saying as your claim that this happens every single time is pretty much proof it's you and not them for mine.
    Please dont act like you know more about Bitcoin than I do, I've been in it since 2014.

You couldnt be more wrong be more wrong about this, and stop defending the books like they are your dad. I gave you the exact info from where they get their prices from(bitfinex, not blockchain that you suggsted). Not only has it happened every time, they refunded me money on several occasions when I've called to complain about it, but I've only called a couple times. You have to decide, do you want to call and complain every time the screw you out of $100 and take the chance that they banned you, or only raise a fuss when its several hundred dollars? None of that changes the fact that it happens.

You dont hear people complain most of the time because its only a dollar or two difference when you withdraw small amounts like $100-250, but when you get to withdrawing $5000-10000 at a time its a much bigger difference.