bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Probably won't be interested in another annual challenge next year...getting absolutely crushed & losing 29k to you in humiliating fashion once, is good enough for me.
    Fixed that for ya Tripe.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Fixed that for ya Tripe.
    ...About as witty as you misquoting people...which is to say, not very
    Bobbo can't answer to any of the facts here, so he falls back to pathetic attempts at wit. Get your shit together bobbo, you're embarrassing yourself again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

bobbywaves

The only embarrassment is Tripe in our poker challenge, he can't even make it close & entertaining.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You're welcome to sign up for my 2015 annual challenge douchebag.
    you've been welcome, you ducking, dodging, excuse making fahgit, to accept my 2015 challenge, but YOU ARE TOO BIG OF A GAPING "ALL TALK BUT NO ACTION" PUSSY to accept it..... get a baseball bat and jam it inside yourself, pussy........ ie, go fck yourself!!!!! sign up is still open, cowardly fck.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-19-14 at 01:06 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

I anticipate a 30k H2H challenge with Tripe for 2015, giving him ample opportunity to win his 29k back from this year. I would also like a group annual challenge on the side, with anyone else interested: 2,500 pt entry fee, at least 7 entrants, with top 3 getting paid: 1) 55%, 2) 30%, 3) 15%

Had to figure this was the kind of chicken garbage you would pull. At least we dont have to wait until 2015. Who the hell wants to lock in for a whole year for 2500 points. I like being able to miss tournies here and there (even missed a whole week at beginning of world cup) And of course you still refuse to play me heads up so Ill assume you learned your lesson last time. Stick to pointing out your leaderboard standing versus people not even paying any attention to it and you do just fine bobbo.

I'll play you heads up for 10k and let you dictate how the winner is decided (most tourney points, most cashed out of poker, your stupid ROI method. Now please give me whatever dumb excuse of how you only due annual challenges now for 2500 on odd years that correlate with the ancient Greeks summer calendar.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Tripe came up with the standard 2,500 pt entry fee last year, which I was fine with. We only agreed to raise the stakes, to compensate for all the pussies who didn't sign up.....I'm anticipating a bigger turnout for 2015.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I would have signed up for the challenge. But I knew that there would be days I wouldn't be able to play because of work and travel. Hard to say you are the best player just because you can play every tournament.

Maybe a better challenge would be average pts per tournament played. Min of 200 tourneys or something to that extent. That way you don't have to worry about playing every day.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I would have signed up for the challenge. But I knew that there would be days I wouldn't be able to play because of work and travel. Hard to say you are the best player just because you can play every tournament.

Maybe a better challenge would be average pts per tournament played. Min of 200 tourneys or something to that extent. That way you don't have to worry about playing every day.
    Yup...the having to play every tournament thing penalizes most of us who have other things going on besides the forum. I proposed a division that only counted 100 tournaments, but very open to anything similar. I'm sure participation would be a lot higher if we did something along those lines.

Who's in for a 100 tournament max event?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Had to figure this was the kind of chicken garbage you would pull. At least we dont have to wait until 2015. Who the hell wants to lock in for a whole year for 2500 points. I like being able to miss tournies here and there (even missed a whole week at beginning of world cup) And of course you still refuse to play me heads up so Ill assume you learned your lesson last time. Stick to pointing out your leaderboard standing versus people not even paying any attention to it and you do just fine bobbo.

I'll play you heads up for 10k and let you dictate how the winner is decided (most tourney points, most cashed out of poker, your stupid ROI method. Now please give me whatever dumb excuse of how you only due annual challenges now for 2500 on odd years that correlate with the ancient Greeks summer calendar.

And bobbo's answer to that, as it always has been: *crickets*

bobbywaves

Hard to say you are the best player just because you can play every tournament.
    Never said I was the "best player," it's simply a proposed challenge. I don't need nor expect the annual format to work for everyone, as I'm only looking for at least 7 entrants.

Triple_D_Bet

He never said he was the best because he played every tournament; he said he was the best because he made up a statistic for which he's in the top 20 (and still thinks he's the best)

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

tripled i need 100 points if possible. I must be getting pretty close to zero points owed

playersonly69

bobbywaves, I bet that you could buy a coke at the store with your standings page and $1.25.............................. But dont forget the $1.25!.................................. .....................Bobby actually thinks that people check out that standings page that he looks at 20 times a day. NO ONE even knows where it is listed bobby

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    bobbywaves, I bet that you could buy a coke at the store with your standings page and $1.25.............................. But dont forget the $1.25!.................................. .....................Bobby actually thinks that people check out that standings page that he looks at 20 times a day. NO ONE even knows where it is listed bobby
    The top players know about the standings page. You don't need to be concerned with it obviously, since you'll never be on annual leaderboard.

Not surprising you soliciting another loan, that's what broke dikk fukks like yourself do.

bobbywaves

He never said he was the best because he played every tournament; he said he was the best because he made up a statistic for which he's in the top 20 (and still thinks he's the best)
    Never said I was the best payer period.

However, this fun fact could make a compelling argument: Waves has the most cashes over the last 18 months.

Triple_D_Bet

Never said I was the best payer period.

However, this fun fact could make a compelling argument: Waves has the most cashes over the last 18 months.
    That fun fact disqualifies you: a good player knows number of cashes isn't particularly meaningful. Just look at how far behind you are from the top leaderboard spots, and how many more cashes you have them they do...paints an accurate picture of a terrible player whose only chance to win a handful of points is to 1) play every tournament, 2) watch all tournaments to try to enter the ones with fewest people, 3) stall and slow play for full duration of timer when close to the bubble, and 4) spend hours and hours slowly trying to flip rollovers to minimize losses from terrible ring game play
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

playersonly69

I sent you a PM triple......................bobby does watch each tournament and will register and unregister at the last minute depending on how many people sign up. It is actually pretty sad that an adult has the time to do that

Triple_D_Bet

I sent you a PM triple......................bobby does watch each tournament and will register and unregister at the last minute depending on how many people sign up. It is actually pretty sad that an adult has the time to do that

Got it...looks like he's just sitting around waiting for a flip though. Besides that, let him flip...he might be an idiot, but he's not cheating or anything, deserves to flip in peace even if he mistakenly thinks it's a smart move to waste so much time. As for his time...yeah, for a "retired" (unemployed seems more accurate) guy who "values his time" so highly, he sure does spend a lot of time trying to scrape a few points together

playersonly69

OK well I was really talking about the daily tournament today in 15 minutes
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave playersonly69 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

OK well I was really talking about the daily tournament today in 15 minutes
    Shoulda said so then! 100 for 110, will update our thread later...good luck!

playersonly69

By the way, I hate to change the subject of this thread but what happened to autodonk and his backing of chipup? Did that fall through as just a loan now??

bobbywaves

That fun fact disqualifies you: a good player knows number of cashes isn't particularly meaningful. Just look at how far behind you are from the top leaderboard spots, and how many more cashes you have them they do...paints an accurate picture of a terrible player whose only chance to win a handful of points is to 1) play every tournament, 2) watch all tournaments to try to enter the ones with fewest people, 3) stall and slow play for full duration of timer when close to the bubble, and 4) spend hours and hours slowly trying to flip rollovers to minimize losses from terrible ring game play
    Fact is you're not on annual leaderboard, therefore losing our challenge. So obviously my poker play is more effective than yours.

Triple_D_Bet

Fact is you're not on annual leaderboard, therefore losing our challenge. So obviously my poker play is more effective than yours.
    Fact is you're too ignorant of basic poker concepts to even understand there's more to the game than folding everything not at the top of a hand ranking chart, and your ignorance leads your ego to think you're not a terrible player who couldn't even win a gift card a year without generous SBR overlays and shooting numerous angles

bobbywaves

Fact is you're too ignorant of basic poker concepts to even understand there's more to the game than folding everything not at the top of a hand ranking chart, and your ignorance leads your ego to think you're not a terrible player who couldn't even win a gift card a year without generous SBR overlays and shooting numerous angles
    t

If this were true, then it stands to reason you should never be trailing Waves like you do ever year.

Triple_D_Bet

t

If this were true, then it stands to reason you should never be trailing Waves like you do ever year.
    Again with the inability to read It is true, has been proven to you with math several times...your inability to understand math doesn't invalidate reality

bobbywaves

So if it's true how come you never finished ahead of Waves in an SBR poker contest, let alone an annual leaderboard?

Triple_D_Bet

So if it's true how come you never finished ahead of Waves in an SBR poker contest, let alone an annual leaderboard?
    Once again, bobbo takes a sample size of 1 as "always"...except when it comes to the number of times he's been beaten in a poker challenge, that was just a fluke. As for your question, you're simply too ignorant to comprehend the answer that's been explained to you numerous times by numerous people. Many of us get it, you don't...your inability to understand such simple concepts is curious for a self-proclaimed poker expert

bobbywaves

Once again, bobbo takes a sample size of 1 as "always"..
    There's at least three SBR poker contests every year, you never finished ahead of me. So clearly, we're not talking a sample size of 1.

Triple_D_Bet

There's at least three SBR poker contests every year, you never finished ahead of me. So clearly, we're not talking a sample size of 1.
    There ya have it, bobbo bragging about beating people who aren't competing again

If you want to go there, I've always crushed you in points won from ring games, points won over all, and almost certainly points won per hour. But your crowning achievement is that while you didn't place significantly in any SBR contests, you still beat people who weren't trying to win them? Clueless as usual

bobbywaves

There ya have it, bobbo bragging about beating people who aren't competing again

If you want to go there, I've always crushed you in points won from ring games, points won over all, and almost certainly points won per hour. But your crowning achievement is that while you didn't place significantly in any SBR contests, you still beat people who weren't trying to win them? Clueless as usual
    Whatever delusions you need to make yourself feel better pal.

Triple_D_Bet

Whatever delusions you need to make yourself feel better pal.
    I'm good with reality, but if I ever need to practice some self-deception, I guess I know an expert

bobbywaves

I'm good with reality, but if I ever need to practice some self-deception, I guess I know an expert
    You know quite a few experts. I'm sure Downsouth, PO, ChipDown, Robber, & Donkey will all help you perfect your self-deception craft.

Triple_D_Bet

You know quite a few experts. I'm sure Downsouth, PO, ChipDown, Robber, & Donkey will all help you perfect your self-deception craft.
    Funny, good percentage of that list is far better at poker than you by any reasonable definition. Even by your own definitions, Robber is clobbering you in ROI, DS crushed you in your challenge (enough to make you desperately dodge every subsequent challenge from him), and Donk continually demonstrates that he's the superior poker player both in tournaments and in ring games, winning more points in an hour than you roll over in 10. Compared to you though, damn near anyone on the site is a poker expert

bobbywaves

Funny, good percentage of that list is far better at poker than you by any reasonable definition.

All 6 of those clowns (yourself included), are obviously trailing me. Not only trailing Waves in World Cup, but annual board as well.

Triple_D_Bet

All 6 of those clowns (yourself included), are obviously trailing me. Not only trailing Waves in World Cup, but annual board as well.
    It's like he just reads the first few words and can't comprehend anything else after it....whatta maroon
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last