Originally posted on 07/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
I anticipate a 30k H2H challenge with Tripe for 2015, giving him ample opportunity to win his 29k back from this year. I would also like a group annual challenge on the side, with anyone else interested: 2,500 pt entry fee, at least 7 entrants, with top 3 getting paid: 1) 55%, 2) 30%, 3) 15%

Had to figure this was the kind of chicken garbage you would pull. At least we dont have to wait until 2015. Who the hell wants to lock in for a whole year for 2500 points. I like being able to miss tournies here and there (even missed a whole week at beginning of world cup) And of course you still refuse to play me heads up so Ill assume you learned your lesson last time. Stick to pointing out your leaderboard standing versus people not even paying any attention to it and you do just fine bobbo.

I'll play you heads up for 10k and let you dictate how the winner is decided (most tourney points, most cashed out of poker, your stupid ROI method. Now please give me whatever dumb excuse of how you only due annual challenges now for 2500 on odd years that correlate with the ancient Greeks summer calendar.