Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Chi-Pup reminder..... the 500 discount on your 2k buyout ends soon! are you going to get it done?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Chi-Pup reminder..... the 500 discount on your 2k buyout ends soon! are you going to get it done?
    You can see ChipDown has 14 pts, so how do you expect him to "get it done?" Would you like ChipDown to rob Tripe for 1,500 to pay Donkey?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Just reminding him, however he wants to get it done.... hacking your profile and stealing all of your points, shooting u in the head with an .357 magnum for total debt forgiveness and another 1500 pts (ur life is worth about a hundred bucks the way I see it, mother fcker), raping your wife with along with a bunch of bbc eagle players...... I really don't give a penetrate how he gets it done.......

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

bump

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Just reminding him, however he wants to get it done.... hacking your profile and stealing all of your points, shooting u in the head with an .357 magnum for total debt forgiveness and another 1500 pts (ur life is worth about a hundred bucks the way I see it, mother fcker), raping your wife with along with a bunch of bbc eagle players...... I really don't give a penetrate how he gets it done.......
    Doesn't look like it's "getting done" chump. I strongly suggest saving what measly points you have, so you'll have my 5k at years end.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Doesn't look like it's "getting done" chump. I strongly suggest saving what measly points you have, so you'll have my 5k at years end.
    How curious bobbo...we can't get the usual comments out of you in threads regarding your contest with me, so you've resorted to chiming in on other people's threads. I wonder why that is?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    How curious bobbo...we can't get the usual comments out of you in threads regarding your contest with me, so you've resorted to chiming in on other people's threads. I wonder why that is?
    Awww, poor Tripey I feeling left out. I already made the same comments to you multiple times.

Triple_D_Bet

Awww, poor Tripey I feeling left out. I already made the same comments to you multiple times.
    So you have...and they're making less and less sense by the month

bobbywaves

So you have...and they're making less and less sense by the month
    Makes perfect sense, I've been leading throughout as expected.

Triple_D_Bet

Makes perfect sense, I've been leading throughout as expected.
    And yet you've mysteriously stopped yapping about being on any leaderboards, both yearly or contest-specific, as well as not mentioning how much your "insurmountable lead" currently is. After babbling about it for months, why the sudden silence and decision to focus on trying to bail out stiffs?

bobbywaves

And yet you've mysteriously stopped yapping about being on any leaderboards, both yearly or contest-specific, as well as not mentioning how much your "insurmountable lead" currently is. After babbling about it for months, why the sudden silence and decision to focus on trying to bail out stiffs?
    Everyone can see me on yearly & contest-specific leaderboards, no need to keep mentioning it. I only had to point it out to guys like you & PO, who like to talk while trailing Waves. Otherwise, I never mention it.

There's also a thread that documents my continuous lead, which I would have updated if you didn't. Funny how you didn't provide updates the last few months, while you were trailing by four figures.

Triple_D_Bet

Everyone can see me on yearly & contest-specific leaderboards, no need to keep mentioning it. I only had to point it out to guys like you & PO, who like to talk while trailing Waves. Otherwise, I never mention it.

There's also a thread that documents my continuous lead, which I would have updated if you didn't. Funny how you didn't provide updates the last few months, while you were trailing by four figures.
    Lol...you sure that you just decided 5 months of mentioning it constantly was enough, and it's not because, say, your lead all but dissappeared in a month?

Funny you should mention our tracking thread, where despite being in the exact same situation timing-wise last month (no more tournaments to be played for the month), you decided to try to interfere with one of my loans and try to bail out a stiff instead of posting the exact amount of your lead as you'd always done previously. Coudln't possibly be because that lead is all but gone, eh?

Not sure what's more pathetic, you trying to convince us or you trying to convince yourself

bobbywaves

Lol...you sure that you just decided 5 months of mentioning it constantly was enough, and it's not because, say, your lead all but dissappeared in a month?

Funny you should mention our tracking thread, where despite being in the exact same situation timing-wise last month (no more tournaments to be played for the month), you decided to try to interfere with one of my loans and try to bail out a stiff instead of posting the exact amount of your lead as you'd always done previously. Coudln't possibly be because that lead is all but gone, eh?

Not sure what's more pathetic, you trying to convince us or you trying to convince yourself
    What you consider "interfering in your loan," was actually helping you by expediting payback.

Wow, that's gratitude for you.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

What you consider "interfering in your loan," was actually helping you by expediting payback.

in case you missed it....

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Bobby, make me a stupid easy 1214 point bet.

(like posting a picture of Barbra Streisand, or something) I win the bet, pay off loan, and everything is fine because it wouldn't be a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Bobby,

word your wager just right, because you know tbd is going to go over it with a magnifying glass.

Triple_D_Bet

No surprise you chose to ignore most of the points I made

What you consider "expediting payback" is what everyone else knows to be "enabling a scammer"...for a guy gets stiffed as much as you do, you'd think you'd be a little less pro-scammer

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

bobby and tripledbets need to get a room by themself

First 1234